Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

Ladies all need a watering but they will have to live a few more hours.
My landlord has been here aaaalllllll fkn day changing the well pump and water line to the well house. I havent had water here since 9am.

Last edited:
The terps coming off these apples and bananas are absolutely mouth watering.
I can not wait to spark this shit up!!
I know ive said it 20 times now but seriously @SweetLeafGrow, thank you!!
20231125_164436.jpg20231125_164440.jpg20231125_164449.jpg20231125_164527.jpg

Gotta get some silica in my nute mix, everything has been floppy lately.
The buds are heavy tho so idk if thats the issue or what lol.

Sour in the front, Mendels Aether x GDP in the middle and either another sour pheno or a Grape Crème Cake in the back. Pretty sure its a sour pheno but ill know in a few weeks.
Pumped to see what this Mendels Aether x GDP can do without having 800 seeds inside her. 20231129_201955.jpg

I just hit 8 weeks with my Mean Tree, I wait at least 9 myself. Some cultivars don't need 9 I know but I have not grown many of those yet. Lookin great as the Marco shots are outstanding ! SSgrower

I just hit 8 weeks with my Mean Tree, I wait at least 9 myself. Some cultivars don't need 9 I know but I have not grown many of those yet. Lookin great as the Marco shots are outstanding ! SSgrower
Thanks man, this has definitely been my favorite strain to grow so far.
The terps, colors, ease of grow, its all just perfect 🙌🏼

If you have time, you might want to double check me on that thread. Pumped to see your outcome and hope it's all you and your bride had hoped for my bro!
@smoke said give it 2 more weeks.;)
Both mother and clones grows were cut around 8 weeks.
I was actually looking at both of those for compare.
I think this is fast plant.:cool:

If you have time, you might want to double check me on that thread. Pumped to see your outcome and hope it's all you and your bride had hoped for my bro!
I had went back this morning before i asked you, i just didnt see a week or day number so i figured id tag you and ask lol.

I know CLTVTD says 9 weeks so Im thinking 8.5-9 weeks should be good, im hoping to get as close to your test results as possible lol.

Thanks man, so ill prolly take them at 60 days, and maybe ill be testing them on Christmas 🤩🤩
Do yall consider first day of 12/12 to be day 1 or do you wait til the plant throws pistils to start the count?

I'm going off the first day of 12/12 but I always have a hard time with it just because I'm used to outdoor growing and only really knowing when something is in flower by it throwing pistils. Thanks

Do yall consider first day of 12/12 to be day 1 or do you wait til the plant throws pistils to start the count?

I'm going off the first day of 12/12 but I always have a hard time with it just because I'm used to outdoor growing and only really knowing when something is in flower by it throwing pistils. Thanks
For me the first day is the second day of 12/12. The first is a transition day to me lol.

I try to be Zen about it and let go and not count, to totally forget how long on purpose. I listen for the plant to tell me. Then and only then will you reach Nirvana 🦆
I take pictures the day i put plants into flower and then when they look close to ready, i go back and look at the date and go from there. Otherwise i havent got a clue where im at 90% of the time.

I take pictures the day i put plants into flower and then when they look close to ready, i go back and look at the date and go from there. Otherwise i havent got a clue where im at 90% of the time.
Dude that's why we post right?
I have no book or calendar.
I have a thread and shout out all the stupid stuff I do when I do it.
1701562341612.png

Back
Top Bottom