Thug Pug in the House

What soil are they in?
Good to go till week 3 no ferts?

What soil are they in?
Good to go till week 3 no ferts?
I don’t see myself transplanting until the end of the week. Two days shy or so of 3 weeks. They are in a 50/50 blend of Jiffy seed starter mix & FFOF. Anything transplanted will go into straight FFOF. I’ll be using the roots organic terp tea line. I will also be using Great White, Orca, and King Crab for the root zone.

You should save one for pollen, and to test the dna test
I was planning to do that further down the road in another cycle. I have 8 beans left from the first pack, and another unopened 10+ pack. So I’m sure there are more males in my future. Right now I want to get a mother plant or two going.

Nice how much plant tissue did you have to send? A whole leaf I suppose? Looking to do this myself with all these regular seeds I got
I just snipped off half the first leaf. I waited until 3 nodes had grown before I took the sample. I didn’t have to wait for those nodes but I didn’t want to take the sample with only those first two true leaves and no other growth.

Transplanted the fems yesterday evening. Since males are not in the pic you know what I decided to do with them, lol. They are now at 17 days up, hopefully my prom queen is here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
I planted my current grow seeds on January 25th which was a Barron day. All germinated and thrived. All that almanac stuff is great for outdoors I guess if you want to plant and harvest by it. But indoors we defy Mother Nature every minute of everyday. So I’ll plant seeds when it’s convenient to me.

I planted my current grow seeds on January 25th which was a Barron day. All germinated and thrived. All that almanac stuff is great for outdoors I guess if you want to plant and harvest by it. But indoors we defy Mother Nature every minute of everyday. So I’ll plant seeds when it’s convenient to me.

I've always thought this way as well. some recent similarities kinda raised my eyebrows and made me think about it in a different way. not that i'm totally sold on the almanac but i figured it can't hurt. i'll only follow along for the seed starts and defols and just monitor overall health rates and such. i honestly don't expect a game changer but i also can't find a single negative in trying.

I grew before thinking about the moon. And I grew well.
IMO the plant catches up and lines up with the moon quickly.
Maybe in the first month even.
The difference IMO is the first 2-3 weeks of growth and issues or the lack of.

Back
Top Bottom