Man this fucking spider is supposedly a black widow I tried to kill it once cause of that fact but now it's back and build it's home back cause I failed the first time and now I feel bad

Lmao

What do I do

I mean the fucker is probably eating fungus gnats and any roaches but what if it is a black widow, grows bigger and bites violet when she's running around and fucks around in the bathroom?

Usually not allowed in here but shit happens.

🧐

Attachments

• 16966559632338855044620242636057.jpg
    16966559632338855044620242636057.jpg
    798 KB · Views: 6
Spotify on my laptop playing music, my phone playing music, a movie on, reading something, watching a YouTube video.

No wonder ADD lol

Man this fucking spider is supposedly a black widow I tried to kill it once cause of that fact but now it's back and build it's home back cause I failed the first time and now I feel bad

Lmao

What do I do

I mean the fucker is probably eating fungus gnats and any roaches but what if it is a black widow, grows bigger and bites violet when she's running around and fucks around in the bathroom?

Usually not allowed in here but shit happens.

🧐
that's a brown widow. lesser evil, but still dangerous for children under 3 years old. relocate it. the web they spin is stronger than kevlar, but a drinking glass will push right through it. just capture it with a pint glass, slide a paper over the top and relocate her outside away from the house.

Spotify on my laptop playing music, my phone playing music, a movie on, reading something, watching a YouTube video.

No wonder ADD lol
distill sir. too many sources of stimulation increases psychosis. you need one stream of input at a time, not five. music + reading is simple, music isn't primary input, but THAT... overstimulation.

that's a brown widow. lesser evil, but still dangerous for children under 3 years old. relocate it. the web they spin is stronger than kevlar, but a drinking glass will push right through it. just capture it with a pint glass, slide a paper over the top and relocate her outside away from the house.
thats fuckin cool, thanks again for the 411 tobh.

distill sir. too many sources of stimulation increases psychosis. you need one stream of input at a time, not five. music + reading is simple, music isn't primary input, but THAT... overstimulation.
this is how ive been since my teens man, not wrong though of course.
was huge on competitive gaming. fuckin 1000 APM

its a curse and a benefit, as i think of it in way of digesting multiple inputs at once, ergo more information at once = accelerated learning esp combined with hands on experience/Trial & Error

defintely alot of stimulation for a mind right there.

thats when i close everything out and refocus.

sleep deprivation + alcohol + weed + nicotine as well.

this is how ive been since my teens man

its a curse and a benefit, as i think of it in way of digesting multiple inputs at once, ergo more information at once = accelerated learning esp combined with hands on experience/Trial & Error

defintely alot of stimulation for a mind right there.

thats when i close everything out and refocus.

sleep deprivation + alcohol + weed + nicotine as well.
i used to be the same way. that's why i have the career i do, tbh, despite all odds against me. but i've learned how to control the ebb and flow and keeping the inputs (my control) to a manageable level, keeps burnout or blow ups from coming so fast.

very true evidently, some minds be running at 0.5ghz and some 5.0 ghz
i used to be the same way. that's why i have the career i do, tbh, despite all odds against me. but i've learned how to control the ebb and flow and keeping the inputs (my control) to a manageable level, keeps burnout or blow ups from coming so fast.
Balance & Contrast

and then keeping track of the 10s of other variables, like my plants, watering etc, security around the place, daughter/"wife" are ok etc

and whatever else im thinking about/working on

the fact that is also looked fucked up on the legs from my failed attempt made me all sensitive about it + the drugs lmao

and fuckin psychedelic experiences, ever since then taking any life has been viewed differently.

i could not eat a chicken sandwich while tripping, lol.

so, this is my ivory tower and i'll take any hate for it.

weed has been shown to increase psychosis and depression.

psychosis is defined as feelings of anxiety, stress, paranoia, and delusions.

alcohol has very much similar effects, albeit a significant suppression of inhibitions.

kk, i'm off the soapbox.

that being said, i'll get to the core of today's preaching: take care of yourself bud. eat as healthy as you can, get whatever intense exercise you can, and make at minimum 10 minutes of time a day sacred for you to find silence and you time. My preferred method for that last? A bath. some epsom salts, some bubbles, a beer, and a candle can be the difference between a shit day and a shit day with a good end. My guy @Dirtbag can attest to the power of a really nicely made bath. It's even better if someone sharing a wall with the tub can hear your farts. Water amplifies sound and ripping a good one isn't only satisfying but if you have an audience, you can get standing ovations for it.

alcohol has very much similar effects, albeit a significant suppression of inhibitions.
oh yeah man ive read about it. definitely observable in me perhaps, i started the shit when i was 10 or 11, easy access from high school siblings.
it has its drawbacks too as does everything.
kk, i'm off the soapbox.

that being said, i'll get to the core of today's preaching: take care of yourself bud. eat as healthy as you can, get whatever intense exercise you can, and make at minimum 10 minutes of time a day sacred for you to find silence and you time. My preferred method for that last? A bath. some epsom salts, some bubbles, a beer, and a candle can be the difference between a shit day and a shit day with a good end. My guy @Dirtbag can attest to the power of a really nicely made bath.
Appreciate you and our chats man, been a good outlet as well so i appreciate you for that too.
It's even better if someone sharing a wall with the tub can hear your farts. Water amplifies sound and ripping a good one isn't only satisfying but if you have an audience, you can get standing ovations for it.
lmao, cant skip bath time.

night man, thank ya.

kk, i'm off the soapbox.

that being said, i'll get to the core of today's preaching: take care of yourself bud. eat as healthy as you can, get whatever intense exercise you can, and make at minimum 10 minutes of time a day sacred for you to find silence and you time. My preferred method for that last? A bath. some epsom salts, some bubbles, a beer, and a candle can be the difference between a shit day and a shit day with a good end. My guy @Dirtbag can attest to the power of a really nicely made bath. It's even better if someone sharing a wall with the tub can hear your farts. Water amplifies sound and ripping a good one isn't only satisfying but if you have an audience, you can get standing ovations for it.
Haha fuck, did I tell you about the farts in the bath? My bathroom shares a wall with both our bedroom and my daughter's bedroom so I get the pleasure of impressing both of them when it happens. Nothing quite like the sound of a huge fart underwater resonating through the tub.

And yes man, half cut baths were literally the only thing that got me through the insanity that was the vaccine passport phase of the pandemic.

Haha fuck, did I tell you about the farts in the bath? My bathroom shares a wall with both our bedroom and my daughter's bedroom so I get the pleasure of impressing both of them when it happens. Nothing quite like the sound of a huge fart underwater resonating through the tub.

And yes man, baths were literally the only thing that got me through the insanity that was the vaccine passport phase of the pandemic.
didn't mean to roll you like that but i've had my own comments both from the old place and where we're at now.

there's nothing quite like hitting that perfect relax point and just letting all that gas out though. the gut feels amazing and the sound... fuck, it's something else. fuck the audience and their commentary.

didn't mean to roll you like that but i've had my own comments both from the old place and where we're at now.
i member
there's nothing quite like hitting that perfect relax point and just letting all that gas out though. the gut feels amazing and the sound... fuck, it's something else. fuck the audience and their commentary.

That's too funny. I know I've shard my bathtime adventures but couldn't remember if I included the fart times. Knew I wasn't alone on the enjoyment that arrises from it.

Slow and steady wins the race…. Taking the time to understand what and why is as you know a very important part of understanding what’s happening. Your probably one of the most intelligent people i have come across in life in this area and I’m n general brother. Certainly learned a lot from you.

As much as the tops up as i like to do them are a pita they tell a story and give vital info as i know you are aware. Half the time i dont take my own advice and then im usually reminded of why i do things a certain way lol.

No matter how ya do it i know your not the average bear and will get it sorted

Slow and steady wins the race…. Taking the time to understand what and why is as you know a very important part of understanding what’s happening. Your probably one of the most intelligent people i have come across in life in this area and I’m n general brother. Certainly learned a lot from you.

As much as the tops up as i like to do them are a pita they tell a story and give vital info as i know you are aware. Half the time i dont take my own advice and then im usually reminded of why i do things a certain way lol.

No matter how ya do it i know your not the average bear and will get it sorted
Thank you brother. That means a hell of a lot. I've got your number, I'll shoot you a text this weekend. Can't tell you how happy I am to see your avatar again, as are many others. God speed, my guy!

It's even better if someone sharing a wall with the tub can hear your farts. Water amplifies sound and ripping a good one isn't only satisfying but if you have an audience, you can get standing ovations for it.
Fucken dead right now dude. 🤣
You just haaad to go there didnt ya?

Lmao, my wife always wonders why im laughing all the time!

Back
Top Bottom