True Confessions of an American Outlaw

man that looks like monster truck tron right there!!!!! those godzilla's a badass.. always thought they would make mean firewood processors, just pick up a log and crush it to firewood!!

that hot tar is a great idea man!! how did you apply it?, just kinda pour it on when spinning?

what is a cap steak? , is it just the round edge of the ribeye?

what is better for the sous vide, a fatty beef or lean beef? i wanna get something fresh this weekend!!

one thing i've been really liking is the vac sealer. last week on wednesday i opened a pack of bacon and put the rest in a gallon sealable vag bag that i got on black friday deals, today i used the rest and bro the color was still there and fresh...

View attachment 32034

do that with bacon in a regular ziplock and i'm lucky to get four days in fridge, this was over a week!!!

we like out dutch oven a lot... my only complaint is how heavy that fucker is!!! not fun to flip around while washing!!

wait, you got new kind you didn't use yet? i missed that!! i'm still afraid to try one of those finger removers bro!!! :LOL:

Man Y'all I had a long ass post set and thought auto save would hold it but nope!
Gonna try to do it again but gotta say..have some mercy...it's been one helluva weekend and this bender aint quite over yet!😵‍💫🥴🫠😵🙃

With the oil I lay out a sheet of parchment and drop a puddle of oil down then roll the cigar around in it kinda mopping it up. Whatever is left I roll gorund up weed in it, let it dry, then roll that in a doob so nothing is wasted.

Cap steak is pure treasure! Yep it's the round strip above the rib roast bone and between that roast and tenderloin. It's like getting the awesomeness of tenderloin and ribeye in one steak. Many leave it flat but I like to roll it up and tie it off before cooking to make it a super thick cut.

I think both lean and fatty meat is great in sous vide but it does excel at lean cuts. I've done a brisket and turned out great. I think that was a 24 hour cook. I also wanna do a brisket but make corned beef and I'd also like to do a London Broil. But those cuts give me fits but I think I can nail them in sosu vide.

Yeah I got a new set of power trimmer right after my last chop so I haven't used these yet. They are all kinds of baddass and even have speed control and two sets of blades for either wet or dry trimming!!
This set is a little more dangerous than my others. The other set is all bark and no bite but this set does have an edge on the center blade so gotta watch those digits!

My son works for geld motor sports and puts on 5 monster jams a year super kool .

That's awesome Mosh! Monster jams are so much fun! This Hot Wheels thing looks like part monster jam and part rave 🤩
Working on a small mold - gone old school tool maker ! Lol not nearly as fast as ur printer but gonna work - I figured the circumference of a king size paper and will make this mold to use a full one - should end up 1/2”” in diameter and 4 1/2” long without the tip Gonna try and finish her up tonite

Alright sorry to jam up ur thread bro but u started it ! Lmao here’s finished mold if it works out good ima make a larger , this one fits king size papers to the max ! Lol can’t wait to try it out this weekend - probably not the first one but I can see an advantage to letting fresh herb cure in the thing ?

Dude that is gonna be all kinds of awesome!!! Cant wait to see how it does for you!

Dutch oven makes a nice crusty boule.

Dude I'm so happy I finally have a small Dutch oven for things like that! Also wanna do cobbler and biscuits the size of cat heads in this thing!
My other DO is a whopping 12 quarts, has little legs to sit in a camp fire and is heavy like a dang anvil. I love it but it was the biggest one I could find so every meal in it is like cooking for an army.

I’d sure like ur 🤟make the playoffs

Watching now and yep I think we're in!!!🤘🤘🤘🤘

hell yeah! hope they make it in!!!

awesome ending the season giving a full on ass whoopin!!!

🤘

Been a helluva ride this season doing the Big XII Farewell Tour! Going to all these stadiums and selling them out...hostile crowds...commishoner openly cheering against us...They all fucked around and found out! This. Is. Texas. Football!!!!🤘🤘🤘🤘

IMG_6031.JPG

What the fuck is wrong with those okie fuckers ! That was a nice looking steer ! Hope they catch the asshokes

It's Oklahoma bro. The state where a sister, wife, and Mom can all be the same lady and the men use themselves as catfish bait. Nothing from that shithole surprises me.

Horns are in ! To bad the maize and blue gonna give em an ass whoopin ! Lol

Mess with the bull you get The Horns!!!! 🤘😋🤘🥴🤘

Michigan gonna find out!!!

fafo.jpg
:
:
Man what a fucking night of partying! Cheap cigars & bourbon everywhere and I slipped off to enjoy my hashed up cannagar. This is like sucking on a hash flavored lollipop and wrecked my ass big time!
Gonna keep the party going after this announcment but in the meantime I'm taking a breather by brewing up 12oz of espresso and using my custom Hateful Eight inspired Yeti then it's back on!

IMG_6033.JPG

Hopefully I find time to get to this trim job today!!🥴

Epic fail bro and I kinda new better than use aluminum- hell look at the aluminum grinders how they stick not sure 🤔 they have them at the local smoke shop for $40 ( cheap ) but this may have become personal - I think this is perfect size for me ? - and I do have some Teflon to do another one

Attachments

• IMG_0441.jpeg
    IMG_0441.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
Man Y'all I had a long ass post set and thought auto save would hold it but nope!
Gonna try to do it again but gotta say..have some mercy...it's been one helluva weekend and this bender aint quite over yet!😵‍💫🥴🫠😵🙃

With the oil I lay out a sheet of parchment and drop a puddle of oil down then roll the cigar around in it kinda mopping it up. Whatever is left I roll gorund up weed in it, let it dry, then roll that in a doob so nothing is wasted.

Cap steak is pure treasure! Yep it's the round strip above the rib roast bone and between that roast and tenderloin. It's like getting the awesomeness of tenderloin and ribeye in one steak. Many leave it flat but I like to roll it up and tie it off before cooking to make it a super thick cut.

I think both lean and fatty meat is great in sous vide but it does excel at lean cuts. I've done a brisket and turned out great. I think that was a 24 hour cook. I also wanna do a brisket but make corned beef and I'd also like to do a London Broil. But those cuts give me fits but I think I can nail them in sosu vide.

Yeah I got a new set of power trimmer right after my last chop so I haven't used these yet. They are all kinds of baddass and even have speed control and two sets of blades for either wet or dry trimming!!
This set is a little more dangerous than my others. The other set is all bark and no bite but this set does have an edge on the center blade so gotta watch those digits!

That's awesome Mosh! Monster jams are so much fun! This Hot Wheels thing looks like part monster jam and part rave 🤩

Dude that is gonna be all kinds of awesome!!! Cant wait to see how it does for you!

Dude I'm so happy I finally have a small Dutch oven for things like that! Also wanna do cobbler and biscuits the size of cat heads in this thing!
My other DO is a whopping 12 quarts, has little legs to sit in a camp fire and is heavy like a dang anvil. I love it but it was the biggest one I could find so every meal in it is like cooking for an army.

Watching now and yep I think we're in!!!🤘🤘🤘🤘

Been a helluva ride this season doing the Big XII Farewell Tour! Going to all these stadiums and selling them out...hostile crowds...commishoner openly cheering against us...They all fucked around and found out! This. Is. Texas. Football!!!!🤘🤘🤘🤘

View attachment 32470

It's Oklahoma bro. The state where a sister, wife, and Mom can all be the same lady and the men use themselves as catfish bait. Nothing from that shithole surprises me.

Mess with the bull you get The Horns!!!! 🤘😋🤘🥴🤘

Michigan gonna find out!!!

View attachment 32472
:
:
Man what a fucking night of partying! Cheap cigars & bourbon everywhere and I slipped off to enjoy my hashed up cannagar. This is like sucking on a hash flavored lollipop and wrecked my ass big time!
Gonna keep the party going after this announcment but in the meantime I'm taking a breather by brewing up 12oz of espresso and using my custom Hateful Eight inspired Yeti then it's back on!

View attachment 32471

Hopefully I find time to get to this trim job today!!🥴

party on brother!!!!!! that way of oiling the herb sounds just as good as any idea i thought of so i'll give that a try.

i have a rack of ribs in the sous vide right now... doing a 39 hour cook on it! didn't really plan it out right and got so far in i just started them early and will let them go. i should have just done maybe 24 hrs.. oh well next time!! not sure if it will work out the way i planned but we're giving it a try anyway!! i put the cold ribs on a short wire rack and slipped it all in an oversized bag and sealed it up with my oyster smoker shoved in the bag. i smoked it for about three hours in the fridge topping it off with smoke about every half hour...

after wards i cut the bag in half and vac/sealed it in the smoke stained bag. i slathered em in mustard and rubbed em down before i sealed em for sous vide.. double bagged em too!!!

DSCN1440.JPGDSCN1453.JPG

i hoping the smoke flavor comes through just a little bit anyway, if i can get even a hint of smoke i'll consider it a win and tweak from here.. if no smoke at all well then i'm scrapping the whole idea!! :LOL: but i want them fall off the bone teeth optional kind of tender!!!! gonna finish them off in the air fryer!!!

and man i am very interested in making a london broil too... that's the cut i always use for jerky so i always buy it and have it on hand.. let me know how i turns out!!

one thing i never expected is the left over factor with sous vide... so convenient with us!!! when we did the turkey legs we did them in separate bags and only ate the first one that day and just left the other one sealed in the bag... a few days later just heated a pot of water on the stove and dropped in the bag for a few minutes to get it hot again! and we got fresh gravy from the leftovers!!! so that's why i did the ribs in half too, figured we eat half tomorrow and the rest during the week one day... one rule in our house, no leftovers of the same meal two days in a row. gotta have at least a day break in between!!! haha

the ribs will probably have liquids in them like the turkey did so we'll make our own bbq sauce with it i think.

you make your own corned beef brisket? i would love to do that!! didn't know that was even possible in a kitchen. i always buy them in march and save them!! haha corned beef leftovers instead of dry beef make killer SOS for breakfast!!!

i didn't know i could do a regular brisky in the sous vide!!! on the menu now!!!!!!

saw briscoe and mahindra extended their deal out!!!! the new pool sheet will be out soon too,,, i am not ready to pick drivers yet!! hehe

🎅

Epic fail bro and I kinda new better than use aluminum- hell look at the aluminum grinders how they stick not sure 🤔 they have them at the local smoke shop for $40 ( cheap ) but this may have become personal - I think this is perfect size for me ? - and I do have some Teflon to do another one

dr-evil-shit.gif

I'm guessing it will need to be polished out to be slicker than snot with the aluminum.
I'm also thinking either silicone tube or parchment tubes kinda like preroll cones might make good liners to help with the sticky.🤔

party on brother!!!!!! that way of oiling the herb sounds just as good as any idea i thought of so i'll give that a try.

i have a rack of ribs in the sous vide right now... doing a 39 hour cook on it! didn't really plan it out right and got so far in i just started them early and will let them go. i should have just done maybe 24 hrs.. oh well next time!! not sure if it will work out the way i planned but we're giving it a try anyway!! i put the cold ribs on a short wire rack and slipped it all in an oversized bag and sealed it up with my oyster smoker shoved in the bag. i smoked it for about three hours in the fridge topping it off with smoke about every half hour...

after wards i cut the bag in half and vac/sealed it in the smoke stained bag. i slathered em in mustard and rubbed em down before i sealed em for sous vide.. double bagged em too!!!

View attachment 32534View attachment 32535

i hoping the smoke flavor comes through just a little bit anyway, if i can get even a hint of smoke i'll consider it a win and tweak from here.. if no smoke at all well then i'm scrapping the whole idea!! :LOL: but i want them fall off the bone teeth optional kind of tender!!!! gonna finish them off in the air fryer!!!

and man i am very interested in making a london broil too... that's the cut i always use for jerky so i always buy it and have it on hand.. let me know how i turns out!!

one thing i never expected is the left over factor with sous vide... so convenient with us!!! when we did the turkey legs we did them in separate bags and only ate the first one that day and just left the other one sealed in the bag... a few days later just heated a pot of water on the stove and dropped in the bag for a few minutes to get it hot again! and we got fresh gravy from the leftovers!!! so that's why i did the ribs in half too, figured we eat half tomorrow and the rest during the week one day... one rule in our house, no leftovers of the same meal two days in a row. gotta have at least a day break in between!!! haha

the ribs will probably have liquids in them like the turkey did so we'll make our own bbq sauce with it i think.

you make your own corned beef brisket? i would love to do that!! didn't know that was even possible in a kitchen. i always buy them in march and save them!! haha corned beef leftovers instead of dry beef make killer SOS for breakfast!!!

i didn't know i could do a regular brisky in the sous vide!!! on the menu now!!!!!!

saw briscoe and mahindra extended their deal out!!!! the new pool sheet will be out soon too,,, i am not ready to pick drivers yet!! hehe

🎅

Man you're doing things with SV I never thought of too!
I've only done corned beef from scratch a few times and prefer buying it ready to cook these days. The only big thing really is the almost week long brine in the fridge and TBH, I hate doing brines for that or even smoking turkeys. Not hard but I just hate all the space it takes up in the fridge for so long and all that hassle.
Smoked brisket is actually pretty ez. Just do it in the SV right beyond the stall then finish in the smoker to get the smoke flavor. Cant say it's better than traditional but it is good.
From what I hear though SV corned beef is next level compared to slow cooker. The more I think about that the more I wanna do it! That Reuben isn;t gonna make itself!

I just dropped my cap steaks in the SV for dinner tonight. Also been trimming and nearly done there along with new 3D printer stuff to show.

Gotta lot of good pics and have been really happy with my new trimmer kit. And I only nicked my thumb twice! 2nd one hurt the most because I hit right on top of the first nick and drew some blood. I just rubbed some dirt on it and walked it off but now I tape up my thumb while trimming 🤕

Kinda bummed out about the Iowa race today.
I had been on the email list waiting for tix to drop and I didn't put down a deposit. So the first email I get from them yesterday is how the race is already sold out and I gotta go thru seat geek if I want tix. Well tix there aren't even together and up over $400 each. Camping is $1200 and sold out too. NASCAR does have a travel package available but it's like $1200 per person for the weekend! Fuck that!! Chicago also raised prices by about $200 so glad I did that last year.
So no Iowa race trip now and trying to figure out a new race trip or if there even will be one now. New Hampshire or Nashville are really the only options if we do it. Might just say to hell with it and still do a roadie thru the midwest then end up sticking to the Texas races where tix are still less than $100 each for awesome seats and BYOB.
I saw Toyota has a new Camry for next year too so now Ford and Toyota will have new rides! Gotta start working on the pool too! Shit comes up fast with this short off season!

Last edited:
Trimming is a little like...

I did a live trim with an electric trimmer. Basically did a defoliation and manicure while they were still standing and alive then I cut and hung

IMG_6070.JPG

electric scissor hash

IMG_6072.JPG

IMG_6073.JPG

Now that all the big plants are gone there's a full view of the 12/12 from seedling test plants with the experiment within the experiment of does container size matter when growing like this?

IMG_6068.JPG

Basically I saw enough out of this project to go ahead and do a fuck veg grow and flower out seedlings at only ten days old or less, starting them off in 1 gallon airpots and upcanning 1-3 weeks into flower into a 3 gallon bucket.

What it comes down to is the plant in the 3 gallon bucket produced the biggest top cola of this whole grow. It's stayed healthy on just water and no nutes. It also produced way more oil than it's sister plant in the small airpot start to finish. The small airpot plant also ran out of food long ago and yielded considerably less in both weight and oil. I'm certain the leaf drop from lack of food and restricted root zone seriously reduced it's potential for a worthy yield. The other plant in 3 gallon bucket and rich soil made a world of difference.

IMG_6063.JPG

IMG_6065.JPG

Of course smaller single cola plants will mean more plants so instead of 7 large ladies, maybe as many as 12-15 little ladies that require next to nothing in canopy control or lots of nutes & soils.
The only test left to do now is potency. If this Texas Butter tests high 20s THC it will be no different than previous TxBs grown with long veg times in this room.

Also with more plants mean regulars and not fems will take some space when I test out Haunted Banana.
For that, a new custom sized Xtra Medium Airpot is in order.
New 3D printed bottom is between the orange and red bottom sized airpots

IMG_6058.JPG

And speaking of 3D printing and seeds....The sorter is almost ready for testing. Just gotta do the weather stripping and get some seeded material to run.

IMG_6075.JPG

Last edited:

I did a live trim with an electric trimmer. Basically did a defoliation and manicure while they were still standing and alive then I cut and hung

View attachment 32892

electric scissor hash

View attachment 32893

View attachment 32894

Now that all the big plants are gone there's a full view of the 12/12 from seedling test plants with the experiment within the experiment of does container size matter when growing like this?

View attachment 32891

Basically I saw enough out of this project to go ahead and do a fuck veg grow and flower out seedlings at only ten days old or less, starting them off in 1 gallon airpots and upcanning 1-3 weeks into flower into a 3 gallon bucket.

What it comes down to is the plant in the 3 gallon bucket produced the biggest top cola of this whole grow. It's stayed healthy on just water and no nutes. It also produced way more oil than it's sister plant in the small airpot start to finish. The small airpot plant also ran out of food long ago and yielded considerably less in both weight and oil. I'm certain the leaf drop from lack of food and restricted root zone seriously reduced it's potential for a worthy yield. The other plant in 3 gallon bucket and rich soil made a world of difference.

View attachment 32889

View attachment 32890

Of course smaller single cola plants will mean more plants so instead of 7 large ladies, maybe as many as 12-15 little ladies that require next to nothing in canopy control or lots of nutes & soils.
The only test left to do now is potency. If this Texas Butter tests high 20s THC it will be no different than previous TxBs grown with long veg times in this room.

Also with more plants mean regulars and not fems will take some space when I test out Haunted Banana.

View attachment 32887

And speaking of 3D printing and seeds....The sorter is almost ready for testing. Just gotta do the weather stripping and get some seeded material to run.

View attachment 32895
What are you looking for in weatherstripping?
Peel and stick look up Pemko s88 in what color you want. If u want something else I can tell you part numbers

View attachment 32892

electric scissor hash

View attachment 32893

View attachment 32894

View attachment 32891

View attachment 32889

View attachment 32890

View attachment 32887

View attachment 32895

now i wanna watch FMJ!!

oh my oh my.... wow, mind blown, fuckin beautiful, like it, luv it.... it's all gravy brother!! i need an all of the above emogi for that post!!

yeah id cut my tongue off trying to lick those scissors!!!! :LOL:

i saw your steaks man... looked freakin delicious!!! i have a bunch of beef tenderloin i'm gonna cook SV this weekend and i may steal that recipe!!

i'm still on a bit of high from those ribs man... hands down the best ribs i ever i had. i and man i've eaten a lot of ribs!! at least a half a dozen places in texas alone, KC, memphis, alabama, carolinas, OK, CA, ireland, germany, france, japan, even that famous rib joint in belgium, bro so many places i can't even name them all, not to mention the dozens of racks i've made here at the luv shack!!! and the messed up part is after eating these SV ribs bro EVERY single rib i ever eaten has been overcooked!!!!!! these would bite off the bone so tender it just melted but stayed as a rib on the bone as you ate it!! they weren't even messy! i feel jipped now knowing what a rib should really be like!! all these experts lied to me all these years on what ribs should be like... fuck tony romas, y'all need to come to the luv shack!!!

the smoke did come through, not heavy enough so next time i'll use a heavier smoke, i used apple this time so oak or hickory next time, a bigger smoke bag so there is more room for smoke, ley them meat side down on the smoke rack for better penetration, and longer smoke time in the fridge and happy i double bagged em, one leaked a tiny bit!!

as far as im concerned that SV paid for itself already!!!

hey forgot to ask, hows the breaker been? any trips since ya changed it?

been thinking about your RC tower..

what if you made something like this that would take all the weight of your berry tower..

61UgiuhNwcL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

but with better tires that could travel well on and off road and had pivots...

61hfGruVRvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

and then harness a cheap RC tank in the middle of it to make all the movements. it would act like a center drive platform.

with something like this..

you might be able to pull it off for under $200... my only concern would be if the cheap RC has enough power to move the weight of the bucket. it might be something you wanna buy from prime so you can return it ez if it doesn't work.

you may have to get a deeper with something stronger like this..

but that would require additional controls and batteries like the omni wheel setup you posted.

i'll look for more tank kits and see if i can find something stripped down and cheaper with strong parts.

what if you made something like this that would take all the weight of your berry tower..

View attachment 33044

View attachment 33043

and then harness a cheap RC tank in the middle of it to make all the movements. it would act like a center drive platform.

you might be able to pull it off for under $200... my only concern would be if the cheap RC has enough power to move the weight of the bucket. it might be something you wanna buy from prime so you can return it ez if it doesn't work.

but that would require additional controls and batteries like the omni wheel setup you posted.

i'll look for more tank kits and see if i can find something stripped down and cheaper with strong parts.
What is the load Rating for both of these?
Bandit found one with 25 KG of load carrying ability which sounds about right for his program.

Bandit found one with 25 KG of load carrying ability which sounds about right for his program.

it doesn't matter what the rating is. the load would all be on the dolly. just gotta have the torque and traction move the static weight is all.

now i wanna watch FMJ!!

oh my oh my.... wow, mind blown, fuckin beautiful, like it, luv it.... it's all gravy brother!! i need an all of the above emogi for that post!!

yeah id cut my tongue off trying to lick those scissors!!!! :LOL:

i saw your steaks man... looked freakin delicious!!! i have a bunch of beef tenderloin i'm gonna cook SV this weekend and i may steal that recipe!!

i'm still on a bit of high from those ribs man... hands down the best ribs i ever i had. i and man i've eaten a lot of ribs!! at least a half a dozen places in texas alone, KC, memphis, alabama, carolinas, OK, CA, ireland, germany, france, japan, even that famous rib joint in belgium, bro so many places i can't even name them all, not to mention the dozens of racks i've made here at the luv shack!!! and the messed up part is after eating these SV ribs bro EVERY single rib i ever eaten has been overcooked!!!!!! these would bite off the bone so tender it just melted but stayed as a rib on the bone as you ate it!! they weren't even messy! i feel jipped now knowing what a rib should really be like!! all these experts lied to me all these years on what ribs should be like... fuck tony romas, y'all need to come to the luv shack!!!

the smoke did come through, not heavy enough so next time i'll use a heavier smoke, i used apple this time so oak or hickory next time, a bigger smoke bag so there is more room for smoke, ley them meat side down on the smoke rack for better penetration, and longer smoke time in the fridge and happy i double bagged em, one leaked a tiny bit!!

as far as im concerned that SV paid for itself already!!!

Dude I'm still in mind blown mode 🤯over seeing you finish those ribs off in the air fryer!!!
I've read about using that stuff called liquid smoke in SV too.
There's an ex UT player, an O-lineman who I chat it up with on the Longhorn forum and 99% of our conversations is food and SV. He lives in a condo so doesn't have a big smoker, grill, or any of that and is really into SV everything and he's a fucking gourmet at it. He's always advocating for liquid smoke and comes up with those hacks to kinda cheat the system by using SV to usually get better results than a stick burner

View attachment 33044

View attachment 33043

Okay now we're cooking with gas!
I have one of those moving dollies but this is what the tower rides on right now and it's so heavy duty it can move a full whiskey barrel around!

I think it can be made to be a robot a few ways because the main thing it just needs is bigger and better wheels that are remote controlled for power and steering.
I'm looking at wheels with encoder motors for robots and finding them in 2.5" but I think 4"or 6" would be ideal. It would be possible I believe to get those 2.5 and then use TPU filament to 3D print some big ass tires that could fit over the wheel and even be glued down so they don't slip.
It wouldn;t be crazy expensive either...$20 for each wheel but I'm not sure they're strong enough to move that tower around.

I'm really starting to see the current platform as a chassis for a robot and going with large Mecanum wheels. I'm seeing some in 4" with TPU rollers and I think that would work for both around the house and out into the driveway or back deck. There's also 3D printer files to make big wheels with TPU grip.

I have a cart at AliExpress with the electronics in it so if I go in that direction it's $40 for the controller and wiring/electronics, up to $175 for high quality large all terrain wheels but could be as low as $45 or even less 3D printed. About $40 for batteries, and then just under $100 for 4 hi torque motors. More than what I want to spend but it would be a true robot and really cool.

Price of that took me in another direction...hover boards and electric skateboards.
And you're right this could be built in a way that it's 2wd for the power and then traditional RC servo and tierods for steering.
The electric skateboard direction looks really promising as far as getting power and having the needed torque and load capacity. It might even be fast! The problem though would be steering since skateboards dont have steering wheels.
And IDK about gutting a hover board. There's stuff there that could work but might be more trouble than it's worth.

What are you looking for in weatherstripping?
Peel and stick look up Pemko s88 in what color you want. If u want something else I can tell you part numbers

I just got a cheap roll of 1/4" weather strip with sticky backing at home depot. It's small and I only need a few feet of it and should work well getting a seal on the cover.

Yeah it will need to be a heavy load robot! I can lighten it by using a 3 gallon bucket for travel mode but whatever I end up building will have to be able to carry around 50lbs, not move like a snail but also don't pop wheelies, and be able to roll over cracks in the sidewalk and uneven walkways

Last edited:
Dude I'm still in mind blown mode 🤯over seeing you finish those ribs off in the air fryer!!!
I've read about using that stuff called liquid smoke in SV too.
There's an ex UT player, an O-lineman who I chat it up with on the Longhorn forum and 99% of our conversations is food and SV. He lives in a condo so doesn't have a big smoker, grill, or any of that and is really into SV everything and he's a fucking gourmet at it. He's always advocating for liquid smoke and comes up with those hacks to kinda cheat the system by using SV to usually get better results than a stick burner

Okay now we're cooking with gas!
I have one of those moving dollies but this is what the tower rides on right now and it's so heavy duty it can move a full whiskey barrel around!

I think it can be made to be a robot a few ways because the main thing it just needs is bigger and better wheels that are remote controlled for power and steering.
I'm looking at wheels with encoder motors for robots and finding them in 2.5" but I think 4"or 6" would be ideal. It would be possible I believe to get those 2.5 and then use TPU filament to 3D print some big ass tires that could fit over the wheel and even be glued down so they don't slip.
It wouldn;t be crazy expensive either...$20 for each wheel but I'm not sure they're strong enough to move that tower around.

I'm really starting to see the current platform as a chassis for a robot and going with large Mecanum wheels. I'm seeing some in 4" with TPU rollers and I think that would work for both around the house and out into the driveway or back deck. There's also 3D printer files to make big wheels with TPU grip.

I have a cart at AliExpress with the electronics in it so if I go in that direction it's $40 for the controller and wiring/electronics, up to $175 for high quality large all terrain wheels but could be as low as $45 or even less 3D printed. About $40 for batteries, and then just under $100 for 4 hi torque motors. More than what I want to spend but it would be a true robot and really cool.

Price of that took me in another direction...hover boards and electric skateboards.
And you're right this could be built in a way that it's 2wd for the power and then traditional RC servo and tierods for steering.
The electric skateboard direction looks really promising as far as getting power and having the needed torque and load capacity. It might even be fast! The problem though would be steering since skateboards dont have steering wheels.
And IDK about gutting a hover board. There's stuff there that could work but might be more trouble than it's worth.

I just got a cheap roll of 1/4" weather strip with sticky backing at home depot. It's small and I only need a few feet of it and should work well getting a seal on the cover.

Yeah it will need to be a heavy load robot! I can lighten it by using a 3 gallon bucket for travel mode but whatever I end up building will have to be able to carry around 50lbs, not move like a snail but also don't pop wheelies, and be able to roll over cracks in the sidewalk and uneven walkways

you gotta try the air fryer finish man, it dried them perfect and even left a nice little bark on them. i think it was 5-7 minutes, then i mopped them and cooked another 2 or three minutes just to cook and thicken the sauce nice. i'm still mind blown as well man, just can't believe how good they were. we took a bite and just looked at each other.. like wow!! i still can't believe i made them!!!!! they weren't even from a prize pig either, just a st louis rack from my shitty grocery store.. they were probably frozen before i got em!! haha

i was thinking how awesome SV would be for people in small apartments and such. or they don't have an oven or it sucks to use.. sv could really save the day. and bro no pots or pans to clean!!!! hahaha my drains get cleaned up good too from the hot water going down more often!!!

so far i have been just using my canning pots but we're gonna get a good tub with a lid, rack, and heat sleeve soon so probably won't be filling and emptying as much. idk

but man i thought that liquid smoke was always considered the devil... i have a jar and use it once in a great while.. i know to much of it can really ruin the meal!!!! i've done it! just like one or two tiny drops for the whole cook is all you need. four or five drops and it's a terrible flavor.

i got beef tenderloin steaks in the fridge right now.. cooking them on saturday!!!

man an electric skateboard might be a great idea, don't some of them even have steering built in? i don't think they're radio control but a wire would be fine for you, just weave it through the leash!! but a full on robot chassis would be so much cooler and fun to use!! i guess it will just come down to what else can you use those parts for down the road.

i'm sure you'll be able to find many other uses for this when not using or growing strawberries, maybe to help with yard work or maybe to help around the house somehow.

but man i never even thought of how the 3d printer could help ya out, for sure you could make your own appropriate size tire or wheels!! you could even make special ones for indoor and others for outdoor if ya wanted.

hey i've been wanting to ask you a few days now... i bought a new flexi bed mat for my printer and i remember you saying you got a pei and liked it. so i bought one instead of the ones i was buying. wow this is much better than what i had. how is so magic that it slides off when it gets cool?!?! like it was never even attached to begin with!!!
so you've used yours for bit, is it still holding up the way it started out?
the old ones i would get would only work great for five or six prints and start giving fits already. the pei i got is double sided too so at least i'll get twice the use out it if t does wear out over time and it was only a few dollars more.

🎅

you gotta try the air fryer finish man, it dried them perfect and even left a nice little bark on them. i think it was 5-7 minutes, then i mopped them and cooked another 2 or three minutes just to cook and thicken the sauce nice. i'm still mind blown as well man, just can't believe how good they were. we took a bite and just looked at each other.. like wow!! i still can't believe i made them!!!!! they weren't even from a prize pig either, just a st louis rack from my shitty grocery store.. they were probably frozen before i got em!! haha

i was thinking how awesome SV would be for people in small apartments and such. or they don't have an oven or it sucks to use.. sv could really save the day. and bro no pots or pans to clean!!!! hahaha my drains get cleaned up good too from the hot water going down more often!!!

so far i have been just using my canning pots but we're gonna get a good tub with a lid, rack, and heat sleeve soon so probably won't be filling and emptying as much. idk

but man i thought that liquid smoke was always considered the devil... i have a jar and use it once in a great while.. i know to much of it can really ruin the meal!!!! i've done it! just like one or two tiny drops for the whole cook is all you need. four or five drops and it's a terrible flavor.

i got beef tenderloin steaks in the fridge right now.. cooking them on saturday!!!

man an electric skateboard might be a great idea, don't some of them even have steering built in? i don't think they're radio control but a wire would be fine for you, just weave it through the leash!! but a full on robot chassis would be so much cooler and fun to use!! i guess it will just come down to what else can you use those parts for down the road.

i'm sure you'll be able to find many other uses for this when not using or growing strawberries, maybe to help with yard work or maybe to help around the house somehow.

but man i never even thought of how the 3d printer could help ya out, for sure you could make your own appropriate size tire or wheels!! you could even make special ones for indoor and others for outdoor if ya wanted.

hey i've been wanting to ask you a few days now... i bought a new flexi bed mat for my printer and i remember you saying you got a pei and liked it. so i bought one instead of the ones i was buying. wow this is much better than what i had. how is so magic that it slides off when it gets cool?!?! like it was never even attached to begin with!!!
so you've used yours for bit, is it still holding up the way it started out?
the old ones i would get would only work great for five or six prints and start giving fits already. the pei i got is double sided too so at least i'll get twice the use out it if t does wear out over time and it was only a few dollars more.

🎅

Yeah I'm totally stealing the air fryer finish idea! I kinda wanna go get some pork chops and try that today! Making a run to Costco today and I just know I'll see that club size pack of chops and get the itch hahahaha!
Ya know at the time I hated paying $35 for my SV tub & lid combo but the other day using it and looking back....no regrets at all man.
Probably the most under rated feature is the handles on the side. Doesn't seem like much but not needing to bear hug it to lift is real nice. Plus it's super strong and all that and has held up very well the 3 years I've had it so far.
It's size could be a little bigger for things like bone-in tomahawk steaks but I can fit a lot of food in there for only being 12 quarts. Full size brisket flat was about the biggest and those tomahawks I have to kinda wedge in at an angle to do two but four chops or steaks will fit with room to spare and when I did birria or other stews a big gallon jug size bag full of liquid fit well.
I don't use a heat sleeve so my heater probably works a little harder without the sleeve but it still holds a very accurate temp without the sleeve and just using the lid.

I did forget to mention the new breaker has been flawless so far! And I realized it was how I had the power cords from the lights that may have been causing it because next they started to trip the internal breaker on the new HD power strip.
It was fine with 3 SS550s the way I had it but the Max was overloading it. Basically from the Titan I have two heavy duty extension cords that run up to the ceiling and that's where the power cords from the lights plug in to the circuit. I had the Max and one 550 on one cord and a lone 550 on the other. I switched that up giving the Max it's own cord and the two 550s on the other cord. No issues since.🤞

Yeah dude the PEI flex bed has been nothing short of awesome for me! PLA slides off like it's oiled down after it cools but has no chance of coming loose when hot. PETG sticks to it after cooling though so I think it's PLA for the PEI bed and glass for PETG.
I'm using Overture PETG filament for my airpot bottoms and it's leaving some ghost residue on the PEI but nothing so bad that messes up other prints. And that Overture PETG filament has been great too. Prints like it's molded plastic and is strong AF! It runs hot...250 at the nozzle and 85 on the bed but man it's some good filament.

I went back and forth on robotics or the skateboard...even considered a RC forklift with trailer lol, but settled on going with robotics just for other uses that can come up later.
The skateboard would work well. It's pretty much an electric axle and wheels connected to a battery and there's a little hand held wireless remote for accelerate and brake. Steering is controlled by leaning left or right as you ride on it so that woulda had to be done with regular RC and servo, perhaps even a totally different axle and wheel system for steering.
It can hold 220lb but it's also fast. I see kids on campus tear assing around on those things every day and just know if I did that to the tower, I'd have to give it R2D2 screaming sound effects and maybe paint flames on the bucket hahaha!
Plus it might look like I was chasing it having to run along side it and keep within the 14 meter remote range.🤖🏃‍♂️

But yeah I'm going with robotics after finding this car on amazon
But I didn't want to buy the whole car since I have the chassis I want to use. I'll need different wheels and motors as well so really all I wanted from that car was it's electronics which I found on Ali Express for $40. I also used my coupon program and got that down to $34 delivered so I ordered that this morning. That's the only part coming from China as everything else will come from Amazon for ez returns if needed.

I have the battery and motors on my amazon list ready to buy but am taking it slow and shopping around. There's wheels I like a lot on amazon too but I'm leaning toward using the 3D printer for everything regarding wheels. There are some really nice wheels with aluminum rims I might get later but I'd really like to make my own wheels and especially the TPU rollers. Just a good idea to be able to make the parts I'll probably break or wear out the most. Plus I can make the TPU rollers different colors and make it look all crazy.
The printer will also come in very handy for making the adapters to mount the motors, making a battery cradle, and other cradles for the tower's power which when it goes mobile will use the battery pack thing I use for my mobile compost tea rig and a solar power air pump.

The good thing is that will be a multi use robot platform like you say! When I paint the interior of my home this winter it can move a 5 gallon bucket of paint around for me. Carry groceries, let my dogs and cats ride in it, carry tools, sack of pellets for the smoker, pony keg, cooler at tailgates...all sorts of shit it can pack around for me!

So been busy at work this week not a chance to make a new cannacar press and yep think I’m gonna make em - I dug out the mold today rolled up a big joint ( I’m at least good for 1/2 if not the whole joint ) not today holy shit bro 2/3 hits and I’m good been smokin on it all day and prolly at least once tomorrow . Can’t wait to finish one wax and all . Right now I’m at 5 grams flower 1 gram full melt sift 1 gram ground up black hash and.gram of sift hash not cleaned - gonna add the wax and more sift and wholly fuck can’t wait

By the way y’all made really hungry catching up here again ‘ lol

that's great to hear you're not having power issues at all!! that sounds like i was a pita tripping so often. onwards and upwards!!

man those big sv tubs are so expensive.. i think the one we're looking at is also a 12 quart just because of the price.. do you think we could use one of those heavy duty totes Moe grows in? just for the big items once in while, i don't mind paying for the 12 quart daily driver.

i felt we would benefit from the insulation sleeve, in the winters we keep it around 58* at night. i was thinking of maybe even putting the tub in the oven to help hold the heat better. not that the unit doesn't keep it at perfect temp, i just figured it would use less power keeping it insulated. i was gonna make a sleeve from foam but i only costs $5 more to buy it so it ain't worth the hassle!!
it's the rack that i'm really interested in. i've been using a chain mail style cast iron pan cleaner to weigh down the bags. i think a rack would do a much better job and keep the water perfect around all sides with good circulation, i mean if that's the name of the game then ya gotta do it right!, right? haha

when you seal the bags, does it matter if you put the hot wire on the smooth side or the textured side of the bag?
i don't always trust the seal so i have been doing a double seal about a 1/4 inch apart. i figure the side of the bag are never gonna leak, if it's gonna fail it would be a seal.

i was double bagging like she was a jersey girl but felt this was wasting plastic bags just to add an extra seal. so i started just adding another seal on both ends of one bag. idk maybe wasting my time.

i got two tenderloin steaks with butter and rosemary with garlic/onion powder sealed for tomorrow and two twice baked potatoes with just the first bake all loaded and sealed in bags, gonna cook them both in the same bath. when i'm searing the steaks on the cast iron i'll sear the potatoes in the air fryer!! and steam some french cut green beans!! ahhh yeah!!! hope that made ya a little hungry!!!! hehe

man those are all such great ideas with your robot... sounds like you have really thought it through pretty good!!!

i could just see it now man.. a pony keg wearing a #14 tshirt strapped to it with two hoses going up to those beer helmets on you and your wife rolling into the nascar race with it!!!! you'd make tv for sure!!!!!! :LOL:

and then in the fall using it to pass out ribs at the game tailgating with it wearing a huge longhorns hook em foam fingers!!!! :D

i can't wait to see what you come up with, i just know it's gonna be epic already!!!

have a awesome weekend brother!!!!!!!!!🤘

that's great to hear you're not having power issues at all!! that sounds like i was a pita tripping so often. onwards and upwards!!

man those big sv tubs are so expensive.. i think the one we're looking at is also a 12 quart just because of the price.. do you think we could use one of those heavy duty totes Moe grows in? just for the big items once in while, i don't mind paying for the 12 quart daily driver.

i felt we would benefit from the insulation sleeve, in the winters we keep it around 58* at night. i was thinking of maybe even putting the tub in the oven to help hold the heat better. not that the unit doesn't keep it at perfect temp, i just figured it would use less power keeping it insulated. i was gonna make a sleeve from foam but i only costs $5 more to buy it so it ain't worth the hassle!!
it's the rack that i'm really interested in. i've been using a chain mail style cast iron pan cleaner to weigh down the bags. i think a rack would do a much better job and keep the water perfect around all sides with good circulation, i mean if that's the name of the game then ya gotta do it right!, right? haha

when you seal the bags, does it matter if you put the hot wire on the smooth side or the textured side of the bag?
i don't always trust the seal so i have been doing a double seal about a 1/4 inch apart. i figure the side of the bag are never gonna leak, if it's gonna fail it would be a seal.

i was double bagging like she was a jersey girl but felt this was wasting plastic bags just to add an extra seal. so i started just adding another seal on both ends of one bag. idk maybe wasting my time.

i got two tenderloin steaks with butter and rosemary with garlic/onion powder sealed for tomorrow and two twice baked potatoes with just the first bake all loaded and sealed in bags, gonna cook them both in the same bath. when i'm searing the steaks on the cast iron i'll sear the potatoes in the air fryer!! and steam some french cut green beans!! ahhh yeah!!! hope that made ya a little hungry!!!! hehe

man those are all such great ideas with your robot... sounds like you have really thought it through pretty good!!!

i could just see it now man.. a pony keg wearing a #14 tshirt strapped to it with two hoses going up to those beer helmets on you and your wife rolling into the nascar race with it!!!! you'd make tv for sure!!!!!! :LOL:

and then in the fall using it to pass out ribs at the game tailgating with it wearing a huge longhorns hook em foam fingers!!!! :D

i can't wait to see what you come up with, i just know it's gonna be epic already!!!

Jesus no pics and I’m still hungry! Lmao

Yeah the breaker issue had been an issue for a couple years but getting the Max in there made happen way more often so yep, glad it's finally cured!

Ya know SV stuff is kinda like buying things designed for smoking or growing weed. It's a niche market with inflated prices for sure!
Try changing your search to "food service tote" and I think you'll like what you see at good prices.
The only reason I'd go food grade is that it should hold up well to the heat and I'm not sure how regular storage totes will do with that hot water.

I've never paid much attention to what side I do the seal on my bags but I do a double seal for heavy things like a gallon of liquid ingredients and large roasts. Double sealing is just good insurance.

A rack is a must have IMO. You get good circulation by standing steaks up on their side and it allows for a lot more food in there.

I picked up a corned beef brisket this weekend! It's ready to go pre-brined and already in a bag but I'm gonna pull it out and redo the bag and double seal it. Pretty good size flat and will probably max out capacity in the 12q tub. Also got a loaf of dark rye so I should be knee deep in a good ol Reuben by Friday!

BeerBot420 is a go! 🤖
Ordered all the parts I'll need on amazon and combined with the $34 spent in China, I'm only into it for $210 and that's with a spare motor and xtra set of hubs! I also took slow shipping on everything and reeled in a $3 digital credit!
Time to get on tinkercad and design a chassis plate so it will have perfect alignment and all that. Should be ez to build and might have it running by the new year!

Jesus no pics and I’m still hungry! Lmao

It's like reading a pot forum and getting high without smoking pot🫠

ahhh yeah!! i overcooked the steak a little, but i still ate it!! :D

View attachment 33428View attachment 33429

View attachment 33430

I'd tear that plate up!

Still looks good man!
Im gonna make some venison steaks this week 🤪 😋

Pics Bro, pics! 🤑
:
:
:
It's a transitional period here at the Hideout this week.
It's looking like the crop is either dry or almost dry and will begin being processed.
Not much of it will be cured or stored in traditional ways.
First thing is destem all the buds and start rolling them in the tumbler to not only extract but also knock the seeds from the buds.
Once that's done then all the stuff from the tumbler barrel will be processed thru the seed sorter.
From there, the seeds are selected to grow and all the material will be bagged and squished into rosin. Once it's rosin, then it will be cured. Off the top of my head I'd say about 80% of this haul will be processed this way.

Along with that and the build out of the BeerBot, I'm planning the next grow and will go all in on the 12/12 from seedling stage grow.
Everything will be in the same size container and grown the same way since after this past grow the versus between DWC, large plants in organics, clones in earthboxes, and 12/12 seedlings in organics, the 12/12 was the undisputed champ.
This is gonna be epic and I'm feeling all sorts of groovy about it. The best thing will be the plant numbers. It could be as high as 24 and I doubt less than 18.
So when I look at all the new packs I've scored in recent weeks and months, wondering which ones will I grow? The answer is crystal clear....

All of them😈

IMG_6083.JPG

Last edited:
Pics Bro, pics! 🤑
For sure! I still gotta go get the meat, its in my parents deep freezer cause all i have is an apartment sized fridge/freezer so i get like 10 pounds of meat in it and its full 😑😑
So when I look at all the new packs I've scored in recent weeks and months, wondering which ones will I grow? The answer is crystal clear....

All of them😈
Ive only been after the 2 packs all the way to the right, but no luck yet. I refuse to pay 100 dillars for a pack of seeds anymore.

For sure! I still gotta go get the meat, its in my parents deep freezer cause all i have is an apartment sized fridge/freezer so i get like 10 pounds of meat in it and its full 😑😑

Ive only been after the 2 packs all the way to the right, but no luck yet. I refuse to pay 100 dillars for a pack of seeds anymore.

GPS has been all over the place lately with the RA's, price swings, coupons and what's available day to day so it's been kinda weird and hard to keep up with. I* assume this weekend will be another change up but yeah my limit is $30/pack and anything less than that is bonus.

Hell yea with a mega grow.
12/12 all the way...
Gotta see how this goes~!:love:

I cut the lady down today, hung her upside down with a yoyo, and also hung a coke can with another yoyo for scale....

IMG_6084.JPG

Frost is on point too

IMG_6090.JPG

The plant is nothing but bud with almost no branching and no trunk. 33" tall from soil surface to tip of cola. About 12"-14" wide w/ leaves. I'd bet around 2oz when it's dry.
Only real concern is the bud is so heavy it flopped over with a yoyo hooked toward the bottom of the cola so I'll need a trellis screen set just right
Trim was super ez and fast. Didn't even need snips.
Running the footprint numbers w/ 3 gallon pots, it will be a 21 plant grow. And with no veg time it should be done in about 80 days.
So that's the goal...42 zips of 8 different strains in 80 days 🙃

Last edited:
it's been kinda weird and hard to keep up with
Yeah thats exactly it. Every time the stuff im looking for is on RA the weekend hits and they run a weekend sale and pause the RA.
I grabbed some ZaZa like 2 weeks ago for 18.83, but that was an impulse buy cause they were so cheap and i wanted some new fem stuff lmao.
Ill get what i want eventually, or i wont, its all part of the game, just with how often they run the RA i don't see paying full price so ill sit here and wait

Yeah I'm totally stealing the air fryer finish idea! I kinda wanna go get some pork chops and try that today! Making a run to Costco today and I just know I'll see that club size pack of chops and get the itch hahahaha!
Ya know at the time I hated paying $35 for my SV tub & lid combo but the other day using it and looking back....no regrets at all man.
Probably the most under rated feature is the handles on the side. Doesn't seem like much but not needing to bear hug it to lift is real nice. Plus it's super strong and all that and has held up very well the 3 years I've had it so far.
It's size could be a little bigger for things like bone-in tomahawk steaks but I can fit a lot of food in there for only being 12 quarts. Full size brisket flat was about the biggest and those tomahawks I have to kinda wedge in at an angle to do two but four chops or steaks will fit with room to spare and when I did birria or other stews a big gallon jug size bag full of liquid fit well.
I don't use a heat sleeve so my heater probably works a little harder without the sleeve but it still holds a very accurate temp without the sleeve and just using the lid.

I did forget to mention the new breaker has been flawless so far! And I realized it was how I had the power cords from the lights that may have been causing it because next they started to trip the internal breaker on the new HD power strip.
It was fine with 3 SS550s the way I had it but the Max was overloading it. Basically from the Titan I have two heavy duty extension cords that run up to the ceiling and that's where the power cords from the lights plug in to the circuit. I had the Max and one 550 on one cord and a lone 550 on the other. I switched that up giving the Max it's own cord and the two 550s on the other cord. No issues since.🤞

Yeah dude the PEI flex bed has been nothing short of awesome for me! PLA slides off like it's oiled down after it cools but has no chance of coming loose when hot. PETG sticks to it after cooling though so I think it's PLA for the PEI bed and glass for PETG.
I'm using Overture PETG filament for my airpot bottoms and it's leaving some ghost residue on the PEI but nothing so bad that messes up other prints. And that Overture PETG filament has been great too. Prints like it's molded plastic and is strong AF! It runs hot...250 at the nozzle and 85 on the bed but man it's some good filament.

I went back and forth on robotics or the skateboard...even considered a RC forklift with trailer lol, but settled on going with robotics just for other uses that can come up later.
The skateboard would work well. It's pretty much an electric axle and wheels connected to a battery and there's a little hand held wireless remote for accelerate and brake. Steering is controlled by leaning left or right as you ride on it so that woulda had to be done with regular RC and servo, perhaps even a totally different axle and wheel system for steering.
It can hold 220lb but it's also fast. I see kids on campus tear assing around on those things every day and just know if I did that to the tower, I'd have to give it R2D2 screaming sound effects and maybe paint flames on the bucket hahaha!
Plus it might look like I was chasing it having to run along side it and keep within the 14 meter remote range.🤖🏃‍♂️

But yeah I'm going with robotics after finding this car on amazon
But I didn't want to buy the whole car since I have the chassis I want to use. I'll need different wheels and motors as well so really all I wanted from that car was it's electronics which I found on Ali Express for $40. I also used my coupon program and got that down to $34 delivered so I ordered that this morning. That's the only part coming from China as everything else will come from Amazon for ez returns if needed.

I have the battery and motors on my amazon list ready to buy but am taking it slow and shopping around. There's wheels I like a lot on amazon too but I'm leaning toward using the 3D printer for everything regarding wheels. There are some really nice wheels with aluminum rims I might get later but I'd really like to make my own wheels and especially the TPU rollers. Just a good idea to be able to make the parts I'll probably break or wear out the most. Plus I can make the TPU rollers different colors and make it look all crazy.
The printer will also come in very handy for making the adapters to mount the motors, making a battery cradle, and other cradles for the tower's power which when it goes mobile will use the battery pack thing I use for my mobile compost tea rig and a solar power air pump.

The good thing is that will be a multi use robot platform like you say! When I paint the interior of my home this winter it can move a 5 gallon bucket of paint around for me. Carry groceries, let my dogs and cats ride in it, carry tools, sack of pellets for the smoker, pony keg, cooler at tailgates...all sorts of shit it can pack around for me!
Birria is goat meat and I enjoy it, never cooked it but my local Tex/Mex restaurant has it on the weekends, no more Lingua as the prices are way high, Cheers to cooking good BBQ, and the Cannagar. SSgrower

Back
Top Bottom