True Confessions of an American Outlaw

That picture tells a lot, Grinder, tray, scizzors , misspelled, to stoned on cannagars to care! SS cheers guys

That looks a lot like my rolling tray set up too! 🥴

that is some very nice lookin hash you have there!!!!

hey i've been meaning to ask you, what are the dimensions of that top steel plate for your press? any bends or holes?

and i'm hoping you saw this already but in case you didn't... https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4583972

🙃

You probably had to know this was coming 😋 ....

IMG_6121.JPG

Been doing extracts and figuring out exactly what to do with the dab bar and it's all starting to come together

IMG_6096.JPG

On the heat press the top plate is 209mm x 140mm and it has 4 bolts in each corner
The face part is 222mm x 75mm and there's several more bolts on it.

But really all it needs is a better L shaped plate like what I'm using here about 75mm on the long part of the L and maybe 40mm on the short part of the L and it be about 60mm wide.
It doesn't need to bolt in or anything like that since I have these magnets with 25lbs of strength to hold the plate in place on top

IMG_6120.JPG

Man it's been a whirlwind week but I did do the SV corned beef!

IMG_6111.JPG

And of course made that Reuben!

IMG_6113.JPG

Making progress on the dab bar with the terp slurpin station.
Instead of using the little jars, my old glass rolling tray will be for extracts. Printing out a cover for it now but I'll p[retty much put down patties of wax with cool designs in them then either slurp 'em up or load up the Peak.
Also working the desgin for a dab and wax tool cradle as well as the charging station for the Peak. I haven't got too far into what's out for the Peak on thingiverse but will very soon

IMG_6125.JPG

Will have two bongs behind the bar. One for flower and one for dabs.
Got the new ash catcher for this one and it's got a flower bowl now but will be getting a banger for it then the other still in progress will be for flower

IMG_6127.JPG

Aside from the electronics still en route all the other robot parts are in too so there's that project in the que.

And it's official!🥳

And speaking of racing....some new art hung over the diecast garage courtesy of Trackhouse...

IMG_6131.JPG

Last edited:
3D printed seed sorter progress update....

3" inline fan was way too weak to give the needed vacuum so I rigged up a 4" inline Sunleaves Windtunnel hung from the rafter with a stretch of 4" duct connected to the sorter

IMG_6134.JPG

material to be sorted

IMG_6138.JPG

After 3 passes the seeds are looking surprisingly cleaned up.

IMG_6140.JPG

I had my doubts of this even working but there's something to it. A little more fine tuning and some parchment paper liner just might be the trick

IMG_6141.JPG

Definitely something to this contraption after a few adjustments. Might redo the trapdoor but excess parchment paper flaps gave it a good seal.
I just keep rolling the seeds that pass thru the zig zag over and over again while most orf the veg matter gets sucked to the other side.
The more it accumulates the better it works.
So after about 20-30 passes while picking out any large bits, maybe 3-5 per pass, then finally opening the trap door, here's what I got...

IMG_6150.JPG

IMG_6148.JPG

It looks crude AF but slicking up the vacuum channels and having the flaps over the trap door really helped it work better each pass. Not 100% but takes a ton of tedious work out of sifting seeds

IMG_6152.JPG

:
:
Let the build begin 🤖 :alien:🎮🧩🛸📡

View attachment IMG_6132.MOV

Good thing about this platform are all the mounting holes for different wheels.

IMG_6133.JPG

So far I've designed and printed the template to match the motors to the chassis. Everything is lined up so now the first motor mount is on the printer based off the test template

IMG_6144.JPG

your seeds look clean man... looks like it was success. maybe not as efficient as you wanted but you still got the same results!!

so i take it you're printing peacemaker pucks now?? remember how expensive and tough those things were to get??!?! now ya just print them!!
and your squish is such a nice color and look to it!!!!

so for your press face plate, do you want the whole front that is 222x75 made of metal? or do you just want part of it covered so you can still see the logo like you kind of have it now with the bar?

btw, i can tell we have been at it with the 3d printer to long when dimensions are given in mm!!! hahaha

we can make a plate to cover the whole top and just match those bolts to hold it in place. we could cut a design in the plate too. or it could be a "T" looking piece of metal that comes down from the top and fans out across the plate at the bottom where you hold the paper... the sky is really the limit here man. it could be as simple or as complex as we want. it would be a really fun project!!

i can match that powder coat finish too!!

corned beef looks delicious man!!! we got some pork tenderloin in a bath right now!!! can't wait to start those ribs tomorrow night!! having some friends over on thursday for dinner. the gang is still grieving a bit over the loss we had with our buddy Joe so some good comforting food and close friends are on the menu to bring us together for the holiday!

i got four racks in the fridge right now!!!!! most amount i've ever cooked at once!!!

so i gotta ask... your smoking flower at your dab bar too??? isn't that just a smoking spot then? for me being a pot snob that's kinda like putting beans in chili bro!!!! i call a dabbing foul on that one!! 😆

i saw a shot of Gragson in his ford uni last week... i thought oh boy another one lost to dark side!!! hahaha

can't wait for the new season!!!!!!! i still look at the racing news everyday... just can't get away from it!!

robot is looking good too man!! those motors are the same type i used for my turntable!! mine are slower i'm sure but the motor and footprint are identical. they're tough and durable that's for sure!!!!

The seed separator would have been the bomb back in the 80s before sinsemilla was common.
I remember having jars like 1lb. each full of seeds.

Almost makes me wanna go score a 1lb brick of schwagg for a $100 and run it thru then squish it! Almost.😋
Might come in handy for hermies these days too.

your seeds look clean man... looks like it was success. maybe not as efficient as you wanted but you still got the same results!!

so i take it you're printing peacemaker pucks now?? remember how expensive and tough those things were to get??!?! now ya just print them!!
and your squish is such a nice color and look to it!!!!

so for your press face plate, do you want the whole front that is 222x75 made of metal? or do you just want part of it covered so you can still see the logo like you kind of have it now with the bar?

btw, i can tell we have been at it with the 3d printer to long when dimensions are given in mm!!! hahaha

we can make a plate to cover the whole top and just match those bolts to hold it in place. we could cut a design in the plate too. or it could be a "T" looking piece of metal that comes down from the top and fans out across the plate at the bottom where you hold the paper... the sky is really the limit here man. it could be as simple or as complex as we want. it would be a really fun project!!

i can match that powder coat finish too!!

corned beef looks delicious man!!! we got some pork tenderloin in a bath right now!!! can't wait to start those ribs tomorrow night!! having some friends over on thursday for dinner. the gang is still grieving a bit over the loss we had with our buddy Joe so some good comforting food and close friends are on the menu to bring us together for the holiday!

i got four racks in the fridge right now!!!!! most amount i've ever cooked at once!!!

so i gotta ask... your smoking flower at your dab bar too??? isn't that just a smoking spot then? for me being a pot snob that's kinda like putting beans in chili bro!!!! i call a dabbing foul on that one!! 😆

i saw a shot of Gragson in his ford uni last week... i thought oh boy another one lost to dark side!!! hahaha

can't wait for the new season!!!!!!! i still look at the racing news everyday... just can't get away from it!!

robot is looking good too man!! those motors are the same type i used for my turntable!! mine are slower i'm sure but the motor and footprint are identical. they're tough and durable that's for sure!!!!

🩲🩲🩲 Dude I'm just so happy it's working! Everything about it has been such a PITA.
Mostly on my end but it took almost a week to print because I was using all my scrap spools and running them out so it would stop and start. There were also two prior boxes that were printer fails late. Then I added the trap door feature. It could be better and I would redesign some parts of the vacuum channel now but after so long and so many hassles I'm determined to make this one work as good as possible. The good thing is it's giving me hope knowing it's not all been a waste.
It would be nice if it did a great job with only one pass thru but I'll take these results. What would probably take and hour or two it did in about 15 minutes. Now I've got a routine down and it's going even faster.

Yeah I still don't know how I got thru life before owning a 3D printer.🙃

Here's a better pic of the face of the press...

IMG_6154.JPG

I think a plate that fits between those two allen head bolts would be perfect and then fold up over the top where it can be held by the magnet.
The logo is just a sticker I've actually been meaning to take off but yeah it can be covered.
The small magnet on top is more than capable of holding a metal plate in place and not budging. That fucker is so strong I need pliers to pull it off. I use the same magnet hooks to hang those race used sheet metals at work so if it can hold Briscoe's door panel on the wall it can hold a little plate on this heat press 😊
The construction of the press is a little weird with the box design and top plate pretty much being a lid.

Flower, dabs, cannagars, hash..it all gets smoked at the bar! Today I rolled a rosin joint off there so that was like getting peanut butter in the chocolate!

Man I keep stalking the SHR site for Gragson swag to drop. They put Briscoe's flag on sale for $10 off so I snatched it up now I just need the #10 flag. I'll have so many race flag out it'll look like the United Nations HQ. Neighbors are gonna be all WTF next season!

I've been missing the races so I watch old races on Sunday mornings. Just watched the 1989 Sonoma and saw Mark Martin roll his car and land on it's roof. Dude gets out and runs about a 1/4mile back to his pit box to yell at a tire changer for not tightening the lug nuts which is what caused his wreck.
The wreckers get the car back on it's wheels and tow it back to pit road. His crew tapes it up and does the best they can and they get that fucking car back on the track to finish 5 laps down!!! Nuttiest shit I've seen after a wreck! But yeah those old races are a blast to watch this offseason!

Hehe...check out the wheels I decided to get for the robot that will replace the castors.

IMG_6156.JPG

Wasn't feeling the vibe on some 3D print rims so I went with these aluminum jobs but can still print TPU rollers if/when these get worn out.
They're so big and with the 10mm lift I added to the motor mounts it should have plenty of ground clearance.
Yeah these motors are only 30rpm as I opted for more torque over speed. If it turns out to be an omnidirectional crawler I've be very pleased.;)

Last edited:
Almost makes me wanna go score a 1lb brick of schwagg for a $100 and run it thru then squish it! Almost.😋
Might come in handy for hermies these days too.

🩲🩲🩲 Dude I'm just so happy it's working! Everything about it has been such a PITA.
Mostly on my end but it took almost a week to print because I was using all my scrap spools and running them out so it would stop and start. There were also two prior boxes that were printer fails late. Then I added the trap door feature. It could be better and I would redesign some parts of the vacuum channel now but after so long and so many hassles I'm determined to make this one work as good as possible. The good thing is it's giving me hope knowing it's not all been a waste.
It would be nice if it did a great job with only one pass thru but I'll take these results. What would probably take and hour or two it did in about 15 minutes. Now I've got a routine down and it's going even faster.

Yeah I still don't know how I got thru life before owning a 3D printer.🙃

Here's a better pic of the face of the press...

View attachment 34567

I think a plate that fits between those two allen head bolts would be perfect and then fold up over the top where it can be held by the magnet.
The logo is just a sticker I've actually been meaning to take off but yeah it can be covered.
The small magnet on top is more than capable of holding a metal plate in place and not budging. That fucker is so strong I need pliers to pull it off. I use the same magnet hooks to hang those race used sheet metals at work so if it can hold Briscoe's door panel on the wall it can hold a little plate on this heat press 😊
The construction of the press is a little weird with the box design and top plate pretty much being a lid.

Flower, dabs, cannagars, hash..it all gets smoked at the bar! Today I rolled a rosin joint off there so that was like getting peanut butter in the chocolate!

Man I keep stalking the SHR site for Gragson swag to drop. They put Briscoe's flag on sale for $10 off so I snatched it up now I just need the #10 flag. I'll have so many race flag out it'll look like the United Nations HQ. Neighbors are gonna be all WTF next season!

I've been missing the races so I watch old races on Sunday mornings. Just watched the 1989 Sonoma and saw Mark Martin roll his car and land on it's roof. Dude gets out and runs about a 1/4mile back to his pit box to yell at a tire changer for not tightening the lug nuts which is what caused his wreck.
The wreckers get the car back on it's wheels and tow it back to pit road. His crew tapes it up and does the best they can and they get that fucking car back on the track to finish 5 laps down!!! Nuttiest shit I've seen after a wreck! But yeah those old races are a blast to watch this offseason!

Hehe...check out the wheels I decided to get for the robot that will replace the castors.

View attachment 34568

Wasn't feeling the vibe on some 3D print rims so I went with these aluminum jobs but can still print TPU rollers if/when these get worn out.
They're so big and with the 10mm lift I added to the motor mounts it should have plenty of ground clearance.
Yeah these motors are only 30rpm as I opted for more torque over speed. If it turns out to be an omnidirectional crawler I've be very pleased.;)

that was slick putting your fan on top like that instead of a vacuum... i wouldn't have thought of that one... ya know i still have my big 8" fan of that model. it's in a closet until the fan i have in now breaks.

those wheels are monsters!!! you should have no problem getting arounds driveways and grass!!! and 30 rpm will be more than you'll ever use those motors run fine way down below a volt even so your speed controller should be pretty smooth when you accelerate or stop. the last thing you want is for it to be jumpy.

so i gotta ask, what is that 8 car on top of your garage? looks to new style to be an old jr car.... is that your wife's new collection??

is it not making it inside the garage? or is it the crown jewel of the collection?? 😆

that plate would be super ez man.. we could cut your bandit silhouette out in it!!

that was slick putting your fan on top like that instead of a vacuum... i wouldn't have thought of that one... ya know i still have my big 8" fan of that model. it's in a closet until the fan i have in now breaks.

those wheels are monsters!!! you should have no problem getting arounds driveways and grass!!! and 30 rpm will be more than you'll ever use those motors run fine way down below a volt even so your speed controller should be pretty smooth when you accelerate or stop. the last thing you want is for it to be jumpy.

so i gotta ask, what is that 8 car on top of your garage? looks to new style to be an old jr car.... is that your wife's new collection??

is it not making it inside the garage? or is it the crown jewel of the collection?? 😆

that plate would be super ez man.. we could cut your bandit silhouette out in it!!
Man my head is spinning about a custom plate! A pot leaf would be awesome! Or 420, or a firebird if that's possible!:love:

Haha that's Jr's #8 Busch Series 2002 Richmond ride and I don't have room for it.
When I started collecting I wanted a Dale Jr car and won that in an ebay auction for only a couple bucks + shipping. Just proof I need a bigger garage. 😋

I should give it the Jr treatment like he did the original and toss it out somewhere in the backyard!!

I got the electronics in the mail today and it's looking like I have everything I need except for hardware and 3D printed parts.
I got a wild idea to maybe give it a degree of independent suspension by using TPU on the motor mounts and having that air inside them like that Nike Airmax thing we did on the dab jar covers. I gave them 2mm walls all around then only 10% infill so hopefully they can still hold the weight but maybe have a little give so it don't ride too stiff.

That fan was the backup plan to the original idea of a 3" inline bilge fan but it was way too weak to work well. The big fan is actually a better idea because it hangs and I just hook up the duct. I had to make a 4" adapter to fit the 2" to 3" adapter and glue it down but no biggie

IMG_6167.JPG

I was getting set up to run the rest of the haze thru and also had to fix one of the foot stands that broke. I had it on it's side an noticed this

IMG_6161.JPG

That's the bottom of the 2" adapter with a 37 micron rosin bag acting as a filter so the fan doesn't pull up any material.
Then I notcied all the parchment paper lined walls were covered in trichs

IMG_6162.JPG

IMG_6163.JPG

I cut up some paper for collection and got out my sifting brush which is just a large artist paint brush and collected all this

IMG_6164.JPG

IMG_6171.JPG

I think there's some sort of static extraction happening with the rapid air flow and parchment paper collecting trichs.
This might be some sort of new way to get a solventless extraction? 🤔
Like I wonder if some sort of maze lined with parchment paper with weed being vacuumed thru it would get a decent extraction that could then be squished into high grade rosin???!!!
And good thing I put that rosin bag over the outlet!😳

Last edited:
Man my head is spinning about a custom plate! A pot leaf would be awesome! Or 420, or a firebird if that's possible!:love:

Haha that's Jr's #8 Busch Series 2002 Richmond ride and I don't have room for it.
When I started collecting I wanted a Dale Jr car and won that in an ebay auction for only a couple bucks + shipping. Just proof I need a bigger garage. 😋

I should give it the Jr treatment like he did the original and toss it out somewhere in the backyard!!

I got the electronics in the mail today and it's looking like I have everything I need except for hardware and 3D printed parts.
I got a wild idea to maybe give it a degree of independent suspension by using TPU on the motor mounts and having that air inside them like that Nike Airmax thing we did on the dab jar covers. I gave them 2mm walls all around then only 10% infill so hopefully they can still hold the weight but maybe have a little give so it don't ride too stiff.

That fan was the backup plan to the original idea of a 3" inline bilge fan but it was way too weak to work well. The big fan is actually a better idea because it hangs and I just hook up the duct. I had to make a 4" adapter to fit the 2" to 3" adapter and glue it down but no biggie

View attachment 34797

I was getting set up to run the rest of the haze thru and also had to fix one of the foot stands that broke. I had it on it's side an noticed this

View attachment 34793

That's the bottom of the 2" adapter with a 37 micron rosin bag acting as a filter so the fan doesn't pull up any material.
Then I notcied all the parchment paper lined walls were covered in trichs

View attachment 34794

View attachment 34795

I cut up some paper for collection and got out my sifting brush which is just a large artist paint brush and collected all this

View attachment 34796

View attachment 34798

I think there's some sort of static extraction happening with the rapid air flow and parchment paper collecting trichs.
This might be some sort of new way to get a solventless extraction? 🤔
Like I wonder if some sort of maze lined with parchment paper with weed being vacuumed thru it would get a decent extraction that could then be squished into high grade rosin???!!!
And good thing I put that rosin bag over the outlet!😳

man how cool is that??? static collection, i remember when we looked into that years ago.

man i wonder if the maze could be gravity flow instead of a fan? or maybe it's the air being pulled through that creates the static? definitely worth the experiment to me!!!

you weren't even trying and look how much you got!!

ah it is a jr car... here i thought maybe you got your wife an 8 car to smooth over the dab bar request or something!! haha

did you see the pic of GoodShit driving a mahindra tractor? you should get him to put a 14 on it!!! i bet it would go faster!!!

and bro that press plate is so easy to cut out it would literally take me longer to stretch out the air hose and connect it to the plasma cutter than it will to actually cut the plate.

i'll make you like a dozen of them bro, you can have design of the month like a calendar!!! hehe if i have a silhouette print out of the design i can make a template and the plasma gun has a edge to ride along and just follow the template.... OOOOOH we can print the template! way better the cardboard ones i always make!!! damn printer just paid for itself again!!! i'll get a pic of the plasma gun head so you can see what i'm talking about. it's about the same size as a sharpie so if you can draw it in a template with a sharpie i can make it!

i printed magnets for my press but now seeing yours in the shot i realize just how tiny i made mine!!! haha

002.JPG

hey, are the press' that Steam and Nesta have the same size with the same situation?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ya filthy Animals!!!

N76fbQa.gif

Man I can't believe that car sits like that just rotting away~!o_O
Nice catch on all the trichs. Yea you got static working for you I would think.
A new version of re claim?

Jr has the weirdest car graveyard out in the woods by his home. Most are wrecks but also some winners. And yep he just hauls them out there and lets nature take it's course.
There's a show he has called Lost Speedways on Peacock and one of the episodes is his home and car graveyard. Great watch! There might be stuff on youtube about it too. It's what's inspired my diecast garage to be either wrecked cars or winners 🙃

man how cool is that??? static collection, i remember when we looked into that years ago.

man i wonder if the maze could be gravity flow instead of a fan? or maybe it's the air being pulled through that creates the static? definitely worth the experiment to me!!!

you weren't even trying and look how much you got!!

ah it is a jr car... here i thought maybe you got your wife an 8 car to smooth over the dab bar request or something!! haha

did you see the pic of GoodShit driving a mahindra tractor? you should get him to put a 14 on it!!! i bet it would go faster!!!

and bro that press plate is so easy to cut out it would literally take me longer to stretch out the air hose and connect it to the plasma cutter than it will to actually cut the plate.

i'll make you like a dozen of them bro, you can have design of the month like a calendar!!! hehe if i have a silhouette print out of the design i can make a template and the plasma gun has a edge to ride along and just follow the template.... OOOOOH we can print the template! way better the cardboard ones i always make!!! damn printer just paid for itself again!!! i'll get a pic of the plasma gun head so you can see what i'm talking about. it's about the same size as a sharpie so if you can draw it in a template with a sharpie i can make it!

i printed magnets for my press but now seeing yours in the shot i realize just how tiny i made mine!!! haha

View attachment 34812

hey, are the press' that Steam and Nesta have the same size with the same situation?

I'm pretty sure we do all have the same size press just different electronic guts and they have a pressure gauge. NS has been using the same chassis on the three mid size presses but early models already had a magnetic face.
Dude that sounds nuts with magnetic plates! I can't wait to see what you come up with!🩲🩲🩲

I've been working on a static sifter design and I think it would be best used for tumbled or dry sifted kief. I think a simple Z box maybe only 10"x10" and uses either gravity or a small PC style fan or coaxial fan. Maybe even a spare fan from my 3D printer hot end cover. I only say those because that's what I have in storage boxes 🙃
I'm knee deep in printing parts for the robot right now but I'll get it going.;)

I did not see GS on the Mahindra! I miss the picture scroll!
Got my #14 CB Mahindra flag 2 days before Xmas so I'm ready to fly my freak flag in February.
Hopefully they come out with the NG #10 by then too!🏁🏁
I've been quiet about any KB gear or a diecast for my wife and she may have forgotten. I'm gonna let it play out and see if he does something dooshy and she hates him again before she thinks about any KB swag again. But if I do get her a diecast it's gonna be all smashed up like this!!

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I hope Y'all had a wonderful Xmas!!

BeerBot update.... It's beginning to take shape and look like something!
Today I power it up and figure out what buttons on the controller controls which wheels and I still need to print a battery compartment and skid plate to protect the electronics.
I have no clue on whether or not I have the wheels and motors in the right spots or not. I built it without any instructions and just a picture of the actual Mobius robot car people can buy and a wonky picture of the electronics

IMG_6200.JPG

brother i don't even need to say just how awesome that is!!!!!!!!!

next you need to teach it how to bring you tacos!!!!!! :love:

hey man, i just wanted to double check with you on the dimensions for your magnetic plate. did you want the bent lip on top 40mm deep? and the long face to be 75mm long? and how wide?

and i was wondering if just making it square with notches cut out where you could loosen the two front bolts slide it in place and tighten the bolts over it. i only ask this because the one from NS seemed to look like it mounted by them two front bolts and the top two looked like clearance holes that wrapped over top and bolted on top too.. seemed excessive for a magnet to me but maybe the metal they're using is really thin sheet metal and bends if they don't do that.. idk.. but i have sheet metal thick enough that it won't bend on you.

but kinda like in my drawing here, do ya think that would work at all? concerns?

002.JPG

🙃

Dude just blown away every time I drop in here - I need some creative dudes like you and Stoney ! Either you guys need a job ? Lmao

Gettin closer to that maize and blue /longhorn show down - we will take care of bama and see the horns in national championship!

Bandit, is there a difference between cajun seasoning and creole seasoning? different brands of each seem to have different ingredients but all similar in ingredients, making jambalaya next week.

brother i don't even need to say just how awesome that is!!!!!!!!!

next you need to teach it how to bring you tacos!!!!!! :love:

hey man, i just wanted to double check with you on the dimensions for your magnetic plate. did you want the bent lip on top 40mm deep? and the long face to be 75mm long? and how wide?

and i was wondering if just making it square with notches cut out where you could loosen the two front bolts slide it in place and tighten the bolts over it. i only ask this because the one from NS seemed to look like it mounted by them two front bolts and the top two looked like clearance holes that wrapped over top and bolted on top too.. seemed excessive for a magnet to me but maybe the metal they're using is really thin sheet metal and bends if they don't do that.. idk.. but i have sheet metal thick enough that it won't bend on you.

but kinda like in my drawing here, do ya think that would work at all? concerns?

View attachment 36026

🙃

Well I got everything hooked up but no power to the motors for some reason. I ordered another motor to test a different kind and hoping that's the fix but if not I may have to build an Arduino platform to get it going. That could be a serious adventure!
But yeah the other motor will be here Wednesday and I'l know then which way to go with it.

Yeah that plate NS sells just has me shaking my head. I think those two bolts on the face are what holds the LED light bar in and have nothing to do with anything else.
But yeah I think this at 75mm tall and wide with the upper overhang part being anywhere between 40 and 75mm up top would be perfect and not have to loosen those bolts

Screenshot 2023-12-31 053929.png

Dude just blown away every time I drop in here - I need some creative dudes like you and Stoney ! Either you guys need a job ? Lmao

Gettin closer to that maize and blue /longhorn show down - we will take care of bama and see the horns in national championship!

It's the quiet before the storm Brother!
Gotta say the closer it gets the more I'm walking around with an edge.
Even my grow room chair is playoff ready!

IMG_6209.JPG

Bandit, is there a difference between cajun seasoning and creole seasoning? different brands of each seem to have different ingredients but all similar in ingredients, making jambalaya next week.

Not a huge difference but Cajun tends to be more spicy and kicked up and Creole more mild and tomatoey.
Cajun is also big on stuffing things like shrimp and chicken, really anything and they'll stuff it, and a lot of frying & smoking too.
Creole tends to be more mild and soupy type things like the gumbos, etouffee, grits dishes, and Cajun will be more heavy with the jambalaya concoctions. Both are very good and both are near identical in a lot of ways too. And when it comes to spice it's usually cayenne but Cajun uses a lot more.
So if your jambalaya is super spicy and meaty I'd call it Cajun but if it's mild and tamed with a lot of tomatoes I'd call it Creole.🥴

We're doing both on Monday since we cant get to NOLA for the Sugar Bowl we're bringing NOLA to the kitchen!
Gumbo will also have chicken and shrimp and to Texas Football it up I'll slice some Earl Campbell Red Hot links to add in there.
😋

IMG_6210.JPG

nice decor!!!!!!!!!!!!! weird seeing green grass this time of year!!! haha

man later game huh? i think it starts 845 east coast!! i'll be watching for sure!!

thanks so much on the cajun explanation. i'm glad i asked instead of assuming cuz i would have been wrong!! hehe

and thanks for the plate info, i will cut one out in the next day or two and send it to ya.. i won't get super fancy with the first one we'll just make sure it fits good and you like it before we get down with them!!! i have a few other goodies for ya here too!!!

HOOK EM'

Back
Top Bottom