True Confessions of an American Outlaw

VcpW8n.gif

nice decor!!!!!!!!!!!!! weird seeing green grass this time of year!!! haha

man later game huh? i think it starts 845 east coast!! i'll be watching for sure!!

thanks so much on the cajun explanation. i'm glad i asked instead of assuming cuz i would have been wrong!! hehe

and thanks for the plate info, i will cut one out in the next day or two and send it to ya.. i won't get super fancy with the first one we'll just make sure it fits good and you like it before we get down with them!!! i have a few other goodies for ya here too!!!

HOOK EM'

A little Stoney influenced Cajun on gameday...stuffed & wrapped tenderloin SV and finished with the air fryer setting on the oven🫠

IMG_6222.JPG

Go horns- Mai e and blue be waitin ! Lol

fans.jpg

Bummer wanted to see the horns ! Both great games those fumbles what cost Texas otherwise right there play for play - I’m maize and blue thru and thru - but as a football fan there’s nuttin like Texas football! Go horns

he's gonna come over and shove tofu right up your tenderloin!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

this michigan/alabama game is coming down to the wire....

And I'd be like what tofuck am I eating!!! 😋
Bummer wanted to see the horns ! Both great games those fumbles what cost Texas otherwise right there play for play - I’m maize and blue thru and thru - but as a football fan there’s nuttin like Texas football! Go horns

Heartbreaker but yeah U dub was just a better team last night. Penix was the real deal and we made too many mistakes on turnovers and penalties. Cant do that shit against good teams and expect to win. Almost pulled it out but almost don't count.
Good luck vs U Dub next week Brother!

We'll be seeing Big Blue next season at the Big House! Early September so we'll see a Texas vs Michigan game in 2024...just not next week 🙃

so close!! it was great game, right up to the very last play anyway!!! but it was awesome to see it come down to that!!

how was the tenderloin? looked perfect!!! how did ya like the airfryer finish, work well for ya?

we have potatoes and carrots heating up SV right now!!! the carrots are amazing, a little butter and two hours takes the bitterest store sale carrot and makes em taste like homegrown!!!

🙃

so close!! it was great game, right up to the very last play anyway!!! but it was awesome to see it come down to that!!

how was the tenderloin? looked perfect!!! how did ya like the airfryer finish, work well for ya?

we have potatoes and carrots heating up SV right now!!! the carrots are amazing, a little butter and two hours takes the bitterest store sale carrot and makes em taste like homegrown!!!

🙃

One positive now is I don't have the biggest distraction in over 10 years taking over my life so I can get back to normal. Love a good playoff run but damn it's been taxing since Thanksgiving. Wouldn't trade it for anything but it did zap my time away from nearly everything else in life for over a month.
I've already evicted a rat from my shed, a squirrel from my carport rafters, and redid the caulk in our shower pan with this free time.
Now it's time to grow some pot!
Dropping 30 beans today after I go pick up some of that magical Texas Spring Water! You read that right...30!!!

That was baddass with the airfryer finish Dude! It was like perfectly fried chicken with a crispy crusty skin with that bacon and all the juice locked inside.
I'm gonna do it again with some country cut pork ribs with some Cajun swamp sauce and these other Cajun things I got that are bacon wrapped and jambalaya stuff chicken breasts.

Here it is early in the fryer basket. I only brought it up to 155 in the SV and let the air fryer finish it and bring it up to 165 then rest it for 10 minutes

IMG_6221.JPG

No tofu here! That's pepper jack cheese, andouille sausage, and shrimp bits stuffed in there

IMG_6226.JPG

We had that with gumbo

IMG_6228.JPG

No cooking today because I'm gonna take a run on some award winning BBQ. Co-workers gifted me a $150 gift card to a Texas top 50 BBQ joint and I'm gonna cash it in today then come back, drop some seeds and build a fucking robot!!! 😋

One positive now is I don't have the biggest distraction in over 10 years taking over my life so I can get back to normal. Love a good playoff run but damn it's been taxing since Thanksgiving. Wouldn't trade it for anything but it did zap my time away from nearly everything else in life for over a month.
I've already evicted a rat from my shed, a squirrel from my carport rafters, and redid the caulk in our shower pan with this free time.
Dropping 30 beans today after I go pick up some of that magical Texas Spring Water! You read that right...30!!!

That was baddass with the airfryer finish Dude! It was like perfectly fried chicken with a crispy crusty skin with that bacon and all the juice locked inside.
I'm gonna do it again with some country cut pork ribs with some Cajun swamp sauce and these other Cajun things I got that are bacon wrapped and jambalaya stuff chicken breasts.

Here it is early in the fryer basket. I only brought it up to 155 in the SV and let the air fryer finish it and bring it up to 165 then rest it for 10 minutes

View attachment 36857

No tofu here! That's pepper jack cheese, andouille sausage, and shrimp bits stuffed in there

View attachment 36858

We had that with gumbo

View attachment 36859

No cooking today because I'm gonna take a run on some award winning BBQ. Co-workers gifted me a $150 gift card to a Texas top 50 BBQ joint and I'm gonna cash it in today then come back, drop some seeds and build a fucking robot!!! 😋
Wait just a minute, that is going to be 1 well-fed robot Dr. Frankenstein. I remember Tolberts chili in Dallas Tejas was very good. Remember in the AI movie the teenagers fed the boy and he almost died. Forewarned...

that's some damn good lookin grub!!!! and i'm still in shock at the thirty beans!!!!!! see i knew you liked beans!!! 😆

i cut you a plate this morning... i shot a vid so you can see what i was working with and just how simple it is.

View attachment 001.MOV

after a quick bend and took the sharp edges off it's ready for a quick finish..

004.JPG

i'll paint it in truck bed liner, that will give it a similar finish to what you have. now if you try it and like it and give the go ahead i'll make you some really nice ones, professionally done and powder coated. this first one is just a test only.

🙃

View attachment 36857

View attachment 36858

We had that with gumbo

View attachment 36859

Great looking food Bandit!

that's some damn good lookin grub!!!! and i'm still in shock at the thirty beans!!!!!! see i knew you liked beans!!! 😆

i cut you a plate this morning... i shot a vid so you can see what i was working with and just how simple it is.

View attachment 37110

View attachment 37109

i'll paint it in truck bed liner, that will give it a similar finish to what you have. now if you try it and like it and give the go ahead i'll make you some really nice ones, professionally done and powder coated. this first one is just a test only.

🙃

These days the word amazing is overused but my man that truly is amazing! That plasma cutter cut it like a hot knife thru butter! Can't wait to see where you take this! You may even have a little side hustle thing going in aftermarket parts for presses dude!

Great looking food Bandit!

🩲🩲🩲 Thanks Buddy!
:
:
:
Been a weird week. Two days ago if somebody woulda said I got hit by an EMP I would believe it.
All in the same day my vac sealer, smoker, robot guts, and Peak Pro all took an electrical shit!
Vac quit sucking
Smoker won't heat up
Robot electronics are a dud
And the Peak just up and died! I think maybe I got water in the little charge port and that fried it but Puffco is sending me a new one thank goodness.

Vac sealer...IDK. And I felt like shit bragging it up to Stoney as a good unit then it died! Good thing my man didn't listen and buy the same one! Anyways it's dead and I ordered one from Amazon and who knows if it's any good or how long it will last but at least my sous vide will be back up and running.

The smoker has me all pissed off. Right at the end of it's 3 year warranty, dead. Well not dead yet but I'm gonna have to open it up, find parts and their numbers and order replacements. Could be one part or three parts according to the error code so while I have it open might as well replace all three known to fail and be done with it for now anyways. Part of me kinda wants to throw it off a tall bridge though.

I was so pissed off at it I ordered a RecTeq pellet smoker/grill to replace it and was ready to toss it but I'll try to fix it first and see how that goes. Seems I'm hell on BBQ pits and smokers and always replacing them. Only thing that's held up for me is the good ol PK and the Santa Maria upgrade I put on it.
Thought about maybe an offset stick burner but I figure I'll give pellet one more try in a RecTeq

Temp range from 200 to 700 has me intrigued

380front.jpg

New grow is delayed a little. Just making sure I'm set and ready for a project of this size.
Airpot inventory is at 13 one gallon orange bottom and 8 custom size purple bottoms so I'm at 21 available pots and I want 24-30 but the 3D printer is on a 2 day print right now so IDK if I'll reduce my initial number of plants or maybe use my 3D printed veggie starter net pots to make up the difference.

New things for this grow...redid stripper poles to also include net trellis hooks and sturdier mounts that wont crack

IMG_6236.JPG

TPU cord management therapy clips

IMG_6234.JPG

The weirdest germination station in the internet🤪

IMG_6230.JPG

And if anybody has ever wondered if you can grow hydro strawberry plants in a vertical tower with a light panel hung by one end then put the tower on a mechanical and automated spinner will work I can say with certainty, yes it will work. A little too good really😋

IMG_6238.JPG

These days the word amazing is overused but my man that truly is amazing! That plasma cutter cut it like a hot knife thru butter! Can't wait to see where you take this! You may even have a little side hustle thing going in aftermarket parts for presses dude!

🩲🩲🩲 Thanks Buddy!
:
:
:
Been a weird week. Two days ago if somebody woulda said I got hit by an EMP I would believe it.
All in the same day my vac sealer, smoker, robot guts, and Peak Pro all took an electrical shit!
Vac quit sucking
Smoker won't heat up
Robot electronics are a dud
And the Peak just up and died! I think maybe I got water in the little charge port and that fried it but Puffco is sending me a new one thank goodness.

Vac sealer...IDK. And I felt like shit bragging it up to Stoney as a good unit then it died! Good thing my man didn't listen and buy the same one! Anyways it's dead and I ordered one from Amazon and who knows if it's any good or how long it will last but at least my sous vide will be back up and running.

The smoker has me all pissed off. Right at the end of it's 3 year warranty, dead. Well not dead yet but I'm gonna have to open it up, find parts and their numbers and order replacements. Could be one part or three parts according to the error code so while I have it open might as well replace all three known to fail and be done with it for now anyways. Part of me kinda wants to throw it off a tall bridge though.

I was so pissed off at it I ordered a RecTeq pellet smoker/grill to replace it and was ready to toss it but I'll try to fix it first and see how that goes. Seems I'm hell on BBQ pits and smokers and always replacing them. Only thing that's held up for me is the good ol PK and the Santa Maria upgrade I put on it.
Thought about maybe an offset stick burner but I figure I'll give pellet one more try in a RecTeq

Temp range from 200 to 700 has me intrigued

View attachment 37355

New grow is delayed a little. Just making sure I'm set and ready for a project of this size.
Airpot inventory is at 13 one gallon orange bottom and 8 custom size purple bottoms so I'm at 21 available pots and I want 24-30 but the 3D printer is on a 2 day print right now so IDK if I'll reduce my initial number of plants or maybe use my 3D printed veggie starter net pots to make up the difference.

New things for this grow...redid stripper poles to also include net trellis hooks and sturdier mounts that wont crack

View attachment 37358

TPU cord management therapy clips

View attachment 37357

The weirdest germination station in the internet🤪

View attachment 37356

And if anybody has ever wondered if you can grow hydro strawberry plants in a vertical tower with a light panel hung by one end then put the tower on a mechanical and automated spinner will work I can say with certainty, yes it will work. A little too good really😋

View attachment 37359
I'm disappointed......no strawberry leash....

That Bandit germinator is monster sized~!:oops:
All the power shit is whacko also.
Murphys law, there are so many options.
My favorite being Murphys law #23 ; Don't mess with Mrs. Murphy~!
But strange shit with all the electric fails..:cautious:

man that's some shitty gremlins for sure... this ain't the way we're starting out the new year!! fuck!

everything is so new, i don't know what i would do if my peak stop working!! i'd be afraid to touch anything at that point!!

.your new grill looks nice though, looks big enough to cook a pizza on!!! hope you can fix your good smoker man, that thing is too cool to not be working!!

i hope you get it all sorted out and turn your luck around bro!!! that's a lot all at once!!!

I'm disappointed......no strawberry leash....

Oh there's a leash....

IMG_6240.JPG

It's just a very weird and complicated leash :alien:

That Bandit germinator is monster sized~!:oops:
All the power shit is whacko also.
Murphys law, there are so many options.
My favorite being Murphys law #23 ; Don't mess with Mrs. Murphy~!
But strange shit with all the electric fails..:cautious:

I had to use my two biggest capacity germinators for this project! Plus I finally get to test out the heated version of a VG using the Firebird and Snowman rig😉

Not just the electric stuff either...Looks like the screen in my tumbler finally got so clogged I need to change it out. Cleaning it isn't working anymore so all the seed sorting and extracting is stalled out until I change it out.

Just a lot of flies in the ointment here lately so I musta really pissed off Mrs. Murphy! Or maybe Mrs. Murphy is the squirrel I evicted.🤔
She keeps coming back and having words with me. Sitting on the fence, staring me down, flicking her tail, and chirping every time I get in the truck. Thought we might have to fight and my wife is pleading with me do not fight that squirrel! But I'm like, "She started it! I'm gonna finish it!"🤬

man that's some shitty gremlins for sure... this ain't the way we're starting out the new year!! fuck!

everything is so new, i don't know what i would do if my peak stop working!! i'd be afraid to touch anything at that point!!

.your new grill looks nice though, looks big enough to cook a pizza on!!! hope you can fix your good smoker man, that thing is too cool to not be working!!

i hope you get it all sorted out and turn your luck around bro!!! that's a lot all at once!!!

I'll take my wife's advice on it and believe lots of bad things happened because lots of good things are about to happen. So she says.🙄

But she may be onto something.😵‍💫
When I decided to do this grow first thing was find capacity using the whole footprint and C2000 pots. That number came to 24.
So I had to go thru all my airpots and figure out if I have enough to start 24 plants. Not only did I squeeze by right at 24 but they're also a perfect fit for the 4x4 tray to start the project. Dug so deep into my inventory I'm using a few near vintage 1st gen airpots!

I always like to start up on a table and as it turns out, the 4x4 tray fits perfect on my card table and 24 airpots fit perfectly inside the 4x4.
So yeah I'm smelling some mojo in the air now! I need to print one more bottom out and I'm set.

IMG_6242.JPG

Even though they're 1 and 2 gallon airpots...By resizing the bottoms of the 2gs and then moving all screens up inside the pots by 4 rows, every pot is now an approx. half gallon size starter pot.
And here's the C2000s they'll upcan into

IMG_6244.JPG

Supplies are set now!
Water tank is full and at room temp.
Heated up the room and will bring in some bags of Harbor Blend to warm them up to room temp and get ready to plant today.

So with that, time to drop 'em!

IMG_6245.JPG

The small reptile heating pad for the VG's with the heater slot works a little too well. Surprising how hot that thing can get so I have it on the heat mat controller too

IMG_6247.JPG

And here's the roster. I dropped 30 and am looking for the best 24. If all 30 look great I'll make room

5x Straight Jacket
4x Grape Jelly
6x Max AC S1
4x DipNStix S1
4x Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato S1
4x Gorilla Butter S1
3x Platinum Frosting

Last edited:
Man I can't wait to see this grow~!:cool:
If it works half as well as you hope I may not need a second room~!
Love the thought of seed to flower in one step~!
Firebird and Snowman VG is the king of VG's~!(y)

Man I can't wait to see this grow~!:cool:
If it works half as well as you hope I may not need a second room~!
Love the thought of seed to flower in one step~!
Firebird and Snowman VG is the king of VG's~!(y)

🩲 🩲 🩲 Brother!
My main concern will be consistency among all the sprouts. Clones would be so much easier and consistent but less variety.
This will only be the third time I've made a wholesale change to how I grow pot in regards to sizing and numbers.
When I first came indoors I was all about mothers, cloning, and perpetual SOG. But I'd get burned out growing only one strain realizing about 8oz of any strain was enough then move on from it. 3lbs of one will make me never want to see it ever again.
Then it was monocropping with varieties of strains from seed and trying to grow them as big as possible every grow up to now.
I think this is somewhere between the two because when this room was perpetual, veg times were only 5-10 days out of the cloner then flipped.

If it does what I want I believe I'll make huge gains in efficiency in both water and electricity costs. Both will have price increases with the new year with electric at 5% more per month. If I can take 18/6 from 6 weeks down to less than two that would be huge. And if I can go from 300 gallons of RO water per grow for a bunch of big water hog plants down to 100 or less, even better.
I'm not sure yet on the soil audit for bloom yet. Usually I only need one bag for veg but with this many I need two bags and I already know the biggest con is with seeds going from spending $30/crop to around $107/crop.
Last data point on the audit will be yield and most important, quality.
Gonna be a fun and very informative ride!

Last thing to do is mount a rail to the wall for the trellis net but here's the current room configuration ready to roll!

Two SS550s at 50% will get the party started. As soon as the crop breaks seedling stage they'll be flipped and put on the floor in 5 gallon pots filled with Stonington. The center SS550 will be removed and the spectramax fired up for bloom.

IMG_6249.JPG

Even if financial audit is not great I am about saving time.
The electricity alone really should add up.
I like you have tried for largest grow and since my first grow just don't ever feel I get them big enough.
I sure don't want more than 8 oz of the same smoke, and I do want/demand 5+ strains to keep the daily grind enjoyable.
Dude dig the light switch you have planned also.
Hoping to get my big 8000s in the room soon.
Be interesting to see after if you need 5 g pots.
I'm thinking 3 may be the ticket to save soil and still have room for roots.
I'm going be finding out soon how long I get with 3g on the water schedule.

Even if financial audit is not great I am about saving time.
The electricity alone really should add up.
I like you have tried for largest grow and since my first grow just don't ever feel I get them big enough.
I sure don't want more than 8 oz of the same smoke, and I do want/demand 5+ strains to keep the daily grind enjoyable.
Dude dig the light switch you have planned also.
Hoping to get my big 8000s in the room soon.
Be interesting to see after if you need 5 g pots.
I'm thinking 3 may be the ticket to save soil and still have room for roots.
I'm going be finding out soon how long I get with 3g on the water schedule.

It's funny because one of these days I really want to find the true volume on these pots. There's no way they're a true 5 gallon because my 3 gallon buckets are bigger. 🙃 I know my 7 gallon are actually 6.1 so I'd bet these 5s are more around a light 4 if that.
But yeah Man 3 gallon buckets I feel are more than enough to do this. I only have 8 though but if I like this and as time progresses I'll find out if these are a good size as is or will the 3g bucket be the best route. I do know a true 5 gallon bucket would be way oversized for this.😉
In comparison with the earthbox which is a light 10 gallons, I stuffed six clones in it and they were more than happy so maybe even 2 gallon pots would do well

wow thats a lot of containers!!!!! and man what a line up!! can't wait to see the show!! wondering so many things and can't wait to see how it all turns out and how you like it.

are you just running even spectrum on that 50%?

wow thats a lot of containers!!!!! and man what a line up!! can't wait to see the show!! wondering so many things and can't wait to see how it all turns out and how you like it.

are you just running even spectrum on that 50%?

It's all of the containers! It was cool getting to the bottom of the stack and finding 4 of the old style with tiny holes though. I'm making new bottoms for them now.😜

These lights will be 30" above the sprouts to start and I have 60s on the red & blue and 40 on the white.
The two that will be over the ganja are gen1 so they're more heavy on the blurple while the berry tower gets the gen2 with more white diodes.
If they were all gen2 I might go 65/35 at the same height. I really like what CLW blurple does in those early stages, especially that jacked up red to get the roots spreading so that's why the gen1s are called to duty.😉

Messing with these airpot screens also got me into thinking more about watering diffusers.
I made some for rockwool and they're mostly a hydro thing but they peak my interest because I tend to water pots in the same spot every time and it will compact or divot uneven in the soil surface.

So I'm thinking about something like this that either sits on the soil surface or I can put spikes in the bottom so it's elevated several mm above the soil surface.
It's a 12 hour print and gonna be a sumbitch knocking out 24+. Already 6 projects in the que and I'm thinking about color coding these diffusers to strains for ID tags 🤖

diffuser.png

It's funny because one of these days I really want to find the true volume on these pots. There's no way they're a true 5 gallon because my 3 gallon buckets are bigger. 🙃 I know my 7 gallon are actually 6.1 so I'd bet these 5s are more around a light 4 if that.
But yeah Man 3 gallon buckets I feel are more than enough to do this. I only have 8 though but if I like this and as time progresses I'll find out if these are a good size as is or will the 3g bucket be the best route. I do know a true 5 gallon bucket would be way oversized for this.😉
In comparison with the earthbox which is a light 10 gallons, I stuffed six clones in it and they were more than happy so maybe even 2 gallon pots would do well
At one of the LGO's I worked at we used to run 21 plants in a 4 x 8 in 3 gal cans. Clones were vegged for 4 weeks in gallon cans then upcanned into 3 gal cloth pots and into the flower room.

Turns out true volume of the C2000 nursery pot is 3.84 gallons. Not sure why it's sold in the 5g class but then again does anybody go to a store and ask for 3.84g pots? 🤔

Anyways, here it is next to a true 2 gallon bucket and it's not much bigger.

IMG_6259.JPG

#upgrade

IMG_6251.JPG

Not sure what airpot was ever thinking with those screens. I always had to line it with newspaper. But now thanks to a 3D printer 10 years after the fact, I have new and better screens to use in these pots!
I found 4 more of these old style pots too and will be using them instead of four of the resized 2gs.
Just don't see these tiny hole jobs around anymore

IMG_6253.JPG

Max ambient temp I can muster is only 75*F and I wanna see it in the 80s so I plugged in a space heater to a day night thermostat set for heat at 80 to get that xtra 5 degrees of warmth in here

IMG_6254.JPG

IMG_6257.JPG

It's all of the containers! It was cool getting to the bottom of the stack and finding 4 of the old style with tiny holes though. I'm making new bottoms for them now.😜

These lights will be 30" above the sprouts to start and I have 60s on the red & blue and 40 on the white.
The two that will be over the ganja are gen1 so they're more heavy on the blurple while the berry tower gets the gen2 with more white diodes.
If they were all gen2 I might go 65/35 at the same height. I really like what CLW blurple does in those early stages, especially that jacked up red to get the roots spreading so that's why the gen1s are called to duty.😉

Messing with these airpot screens also got me into thinking more about watering diffusers.
I made some for rockwool and they're mostly a hydro thing but they peak my interest because I tend to water pots in the same spot every time and it will compact or divot uneven in the soil surface.

So I'm thinking about something like this that either sits on the soil surface or I can put spikes in the bottom so it's elevated several mm above the soil surface.
It's a 12 hour print and gonna be a sumbitch knocking out 24+. Already 6 projects in the que and I'm thinking about color coding these diffusers to strains for ID tags 🤖

View attachment 37819

wow all of them?!?! i would have ran out half way through!! hahaha i guess if it's every one and they all fit in there perfect, then it's meant to be!

i like the diffuser idea, i've always liked those ones stream uses. i get the soil erosion too, and i's even worse with airpots for me. i realized last time i upcanned that i did not pack the soil in enough and saw erosion from dunking. i'm not familiar with this lighter soil yet compared to what i was using. now that everything is in the blowmolded pots the watering is a lot easier. and my RH is low right now so spilling a little extra onto the tray isn't a bad thing at all.

new airpot post as i am typing this... crazy how even your old style airpots have two solid rows without holes and all mine only have one row. i have been thinking of blocking the second and maybe third row on mine, if i don't keep the soil stuffed to top the water just runs out the second row hole. and if i put too much soil in the water runs over the edge. i think i would have a much easier time with two solid rows like yours.

hey also wanted to ask you how was puffco's customer service? did they get you a new one or are they fixing the one you bought?

and thanks for you explanation on the different gen lights and your spectrums. i've heard you mention the extra red before for root development, i'm gonna have to give this a try next round.

are you planning on adding some goodies to your COM soil?

View attachment 37110

View attachment 37109

🙃
Nice little plasma ya got there - Man U need a job ? Lmao

Really popped in to say GO FUCKIN BLUE !

Congrats on a dominating win brother!!!
We'll be seeing Y'all September 7th! Looks like that'll be a #1 vs #3 match-up in The Big House!

wow all of them?!?! i would have ran out half way through!! hahaha i guess if it's every one and they all fit in there perfect, then it's meant to be!

i like the diffuser idea, i've always liked those ones stream uses. i get the soil erosion too, and i's even worse with airpots for me. i realized last time i upcanned that i did not pack the soil in enough and saw erosion from dunking. i'm not familiar with this lighter soil yet compared to what i was using. now that everything is in the blowmolded pots the watering is a lot easier. and my RH is low right now so spilling a little extra onto the tray isn't a bad thing at all.

new airpot post as i am typing this... crazy how even your old style airpots have two solid rows without holes and all mine only have one row. i have been thinking of blocking the second and maybe third row on mine, if i don't keep the soil stuffed to top the water just runs out the second row hole. and if i put too much soil in the water runs over the edge. i think i would have a much easier time with two solid rows like yours.

hey also wanted to ask you how was puffco's customer service? did they get you a new one or are they fixing the one you bought?

and thanks for you explanation on the different gen lights and your spectrums. i've heard you mention the extra red before for root development, i'm gonna have to give this a try next round.

are you planning on adding some goodies to your COM soil?

Man I know yours have the beer bong style watering system and they're on the floor but I gotta say this particular water can design seems to be made perfect for airpots!

It's ez with mine up on the table but the angle and flow of that water can makes my life ez when it comes to watering airpots these days. Only time I dunk now is to correct a bad soil.
I'd definitely plug up that second row as it does help too. 3 would be even better.
I have one pot I accidentally cut the rows of closed nipples off back when I was using them in flood n drain tables so I think I'll close it up with some silicone tape I got for rebuilding my tumbler barrel.

Speaking of airpots...what's your printer settings on the airpot screws and do you print them with the screws part on the bed or the handle part on the bed? I had lots of trouble printing some last time I tried so I'm using zipties on a lot of these pots.

Puffco was pretty cool about it. They first try to access it thru the app to diagnose but mine was dead. They asked me about after market glass and I said no but I think they realize there's an issue there with water getting in that port and killing the battery. Took a couple rounds of emails and I sent them tracking on the one I sent back and they shipped me the new one. I got it today and it's the complete rig but I only sent them the base so now I have two 3D chambers and two unicorn glass parts. If you want one or both I can send them since I read you were curious about the 3D chamber.
I'm gonna go ahead and print a port plug with TPU to kinda cork that port off so no water can drip in there again.

I wasn't sure right away if they'd send me a new one so in the meantime I ordered a Lookah Python and some more atomizers and a glass part for my barb fire so I'll have all sort of vaping options now.🫠

I'm not going to add anything to the soils this grow but they will be getting some ocean grown smoothies about every other week

IMG_6263.JPG

Checked my water chemistry today just to make sure it's good to go.
300ppm/9.0pH tap water goes in the filter and 0ppm/6.8ish comes out. Fuck yeah!🥳

IMG_6261.JPG

Took a looksie inside the VGs and all I saw were long taps on everything. Looked like they were shedding their helmets and about to rise up.
I think by this time tomorrow I'll have taps in the dirt and heads in the air!🤘

And I already got my pool sheet filled out! I was ready with a formula this year!!! And I'm coming in hot with the #14 taking Daytona!!!! 🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁

Get ready for it Buddy!!! :ROFLMAO:

nascar-2022.gif

Congrats on a dominating win brother!!!
We'll be seeing Y'all September 7th! Looks like that'll be a #1 vs #3 match-up in The Big House!

Man I know yours have the beer bong style watering system and they're on the floor but I gotta say this particular water can design seems to be made perfect for airpots!

It's ez with mine up on the table but the angle and flow of that water can makes my life ez when it comes to watering airpots these days. Only time I dunk now is to correct a bad soil.
I'd definitely plug up that second row as it does help too. 3 would be even better.
I have one pot I accidentally cut the rows of closed nipples off back when I was using them in flood n drain tables so I think I'll close it up with some silicone tape I got for rebuilding my tumbler barrel.

Speaking of airpots...what's your printer settings on the airpot screws and do you print them with the screws part on the bed or the handle part on the bed? I had lots of trouble printing some last time I tried so I'm using zipties on a lot of these pots.

Puffco was pretty cool about it. They first try to access it thru the app to diagnose but mine was dead. They asked me about after market glass and I said no but I think they realize there's an issue there with water getting in that port and killing the battery. Took a couple rounds of emails and I sent them tracking on the one I sent back and they shipped me the new one. I got it today and it's the complete rig but I only sent them the base so now I have two 3D chambers and two unicorn glass parts. If you want one or both I can send them since I read you were curious about the 3D chamber.
I'm gonna go ahead and print a port plug with TPU to kinda cork that port off so no water can drip in there again.

I wasn't sure right away if they'd send me a new one so in the meantime I ordered a Lookah Python and some more atomizers and a glass part for my barb fire so I'll have all sort of vaping options now.🫠

I'm not going to add anything to the soils this grow but they will be getting some ocean grown smoothies about every other week

View attachment 38078

Checked my water chemistry today just to make sure it's good to go.
300ppm/9.0pH tap water goes in the filter and 0ppm/6.8ish comes out. Fuck yeah!🥳

View attachment 38077

Took a looksie inside the VGs and all I saw were long taps on everything. Looked like they were shedding their helmets and about to rise up.
I think by this time tomorrow I'll have taps in the dirt and heads in the air!🤘

And I already got my pool sheet filled out! I was ready with a formula this year!!! And I'm coming in hot with the #14 taking Daytona!!!! 🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁

Get ready for it Buddy!!! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 38079

yeah you're right i need to raise up my plants to make it easier. i have some saw horses downstairs that i can use. might make my plants look taller too!!! 😆

and it's funny you mention the watering can, i just picked up a new one to help spread the water out more. been using my outdoor garden one but it's a few gallons and not made to water containers at all but from spilling the water on the floor i got my rh up to 50%!!! :D

and i am definitely gonna block off another row or two on the airpots and see if that helps me out any. part of my issue this round was also the bad growth, they weren't drinking normal which made the top part of the container to over dry and the bottom to stay too wet.. so i was kinda the cause in a few reasons that made it harder on myself. but yeah, a raised table is in my near future!!

when i printed the airpot screws i printed them with the handle on the bed and the screw sticking up. i printed with PETG and 100% infill. no support or anything special. but i bet they could be made in + with four wall lines and 50% cubic or even subcubic infill.

that's awesome to hear about puffco man, i was hoping they would be total pros with it. good to hear you got extra stuff. you're gonna like having the extras, don't need to clean as often when you got a another atomizer! i already have two puffco 3d's and three 3grams inc after market 3 chambers so i have five all in all... and i already have a backup glass i bought last year when i was worried about breaking this one.. it just sits on the shelf for now.

but i have some terp pearls and a glow in the dark cover and cap from 3grams for ya. they don't look good at all with the black pro but maybe it looks better with your pearl. i also have that plate for your press done. i would have had it much quicker but i fucked up the paint job like five times.. maybe not five but it sure felt like it!!! haha i stripped it down and started over with the primer again and this time i did a good job so it's drying on my heater right now!! hope to slip it in a box tomorrow and get it your way!!

but i'm excited to hear what you think of the python!!

awesome to hear your seeds are popping and ready for life!!!! and man i was going to pick up a jug of that sweetner on prime day but got gun shy when i saw all the ph talk on the label, didn't scare me i just didn't want the hassle because i had no up or down on hand so i went with greengros sweetner instead. but i liked how foop used so many different sources of sugar than just molasses.. i'll take your experience into consideration with it next round.

it's pretty cool though You, Steamroller and i will all be flowering close to the same time all with the same soil and totally different nutes.

Bro, you got your sheet done already?!?!?! i just got the pool packet email yesterday!!!!!!!!! normally i do it when julie sends a reminder to get the sheets in and i go oh shit.. and hammer it out in a few hours!! my results show!!!! i was the bj mccloud of the race pool last year :ROFLMAO:

the chili bowl soon!!!!!! i bet you'll be rooting for the 5 car!!!

briscoe II.jpg

i'll be rooting for the 98K car owned by Keith Kunz!!!! late entry.. keep your eye on that car, it'll be fast!!!! :D coming to get that third golden driller!!! 🏁🏁🏁

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom