True Confessions of an American Outlaw

One positive now is I don't have the biggest distraction in over 10 years taking over my life so I can get back to normal. Love a good playoff run but damn it's been taxing since Thanksgiving. Wouldn't trade it for anything but it did zap my time away from nearly everything else in life for over a month.
I've already evicted a rat from my shed, a squirrel from my carport rafters, and redid the caulk in our shower pan with this free time.
Now it's time to grow some pot!
Dropping 30 beans today after I go pick up some of that magical Texas Spring Water! You read that right...30!!!

That was baddass with the airfryer finish Dude! It was like perfectly fried chicken with a crispy crusty skin with that bacon and all the juice locked inside.
I'm gonna do it again with some country cut pork ribs with some Cajun swamp sauce and these other Cajun things I got that are bacon wrapped and jambalaya stuff chicken breasts.

Here it is early in the fryer basket. I only brought it up to 155 in the SV and let the air fryer finish it and bring it up to 165 then rest it for 10 minutes

View attachment 36857

No tofu here! That's pepper jack cheese, andouille sausage, and shrimp bits stuffed in there

View attachment 36858

We had that with gumbo

View attachment 36859

No cooking today because I'm gonna take a run on some award winning BBQ. Co-workers gifted me a $150 gift card to a Texas top 50 BBQ joint and I'm gonna cash it in today then come back, drop some seeds and build a fucking robot!!! ๐Ÿ˜‹
Love me some cajun gumbo, my neighbor is from Ragin Cajun country. SS

Love me some cajun gumbo, my neighbor is from Ragin Cajun country. SS

Ayeiiee!! I got some Cajun stuffed chicken out in the freezer I need to thaw and cook on my new grill ๐Ÿ”ฅ

yeah you're right i need to raise up my plants to make it easier. i have some saw horses downstairs that i can use. might make my plants look taller too!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

and it's funny you mention the watering can, i just picked up a new one to help spread the water out more. been using my outdoor garden one but it's a few gallons and not made to water containers at all but from spilling the water on the floor i got my rh up to 50%!!! :D

and i am definitely gonna block off another row or two on the airpots and see if that helps me out any. part of my issue this round was also the bad growth, they weren't drinking normal which made the top part of the container to over dry and the bottom to stay too wet.. so i was kinda the cause in a few reasons that made it harder on myself. but yeah, a raised table is in my near future!!

when i printed the airpot screws i printed them with the handle on the bed and the screw sticking up. i printed with PETG and 100% infill. no support or anything special. but i bet they could be made in + with four wall lines and 50% cubic or even subcubic infill.

that's awesome to hear about puffco man, i was hoping they would be total pros with it. good to hear you got extra stuff. you're gonna like having the extras, don't need to clean as often when you got a another atomizer! i already have two puffco 3d's and three 3grams inc after market 3 chambers so i have five all in all... and i already have a backup glass i bought last year when i was worried about breaking this one.. it just sits on the shelf for now.

but i have some terp pearls and a glow in the dark cover and cap from 3grams for ya. they don't look good at all with the black pro but maybe it looks better with your pearl. i also have that plate for your press done. i would have had it much quicker but i fucked up the paint job like five times.. maybe not five but it sure felt like it!!! haha i stripped it down and started over with the primer again and this time i did a good job so it's drying on my heater right now!! hope to slip it in a box tomorrow and get it your way!!

but i'm excited to hear what you think of the python!!

awesome to hear your seeds are popping and ready for life!!!! and man i was going to pick up a jug of that sweetner on prime day but got gun shy when i saw all the ph talk on the label, didn't scare me i just didn't want the hassle because i had no up or down on hand so i went with greengros sweetner instead. but i liked how foop used so many different sources of sugar than just molasses.. i'll take your experience into consideration with it next round.

it's pretty cool though You, Steamroller and i will all be flowering close to the same time all with the same soil and totally different nutes.

Bro, you got your sheet done already?!?!?! i just got the pool packet email yesterday!!!!!!!!! normally i do it when julie sends a reminder to get the sheets in and i go oh shit.. and hammer it out in a few hours!! my results show!!!! i was the bj mccloud of the race pool last year :ROFLMAO:

the chili bowl soon!!!!!! i bet you'll be rooting for the 5 car!!!

View attachment 38158

i'll be rooting for the 98K car owned by Keith Kunz!!!! late entry.. keep your eye on that car, it'll be fast!!!! :D coming to get that third golden driller!!! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Yeah man I got the pack the same day as you and filled out the first few races then I had some time and did a few more then said fuck it and knocked it all out in a couple hours. ๐Ÿ˜‹
My formula combines top 10 finishes in the next gen car from 22 and 23 along with manufacturer and team placings as well. A couple I ignored the formula and took an unknown for like the Iowa race. I wasn't really trying to pick a winner but rather a top 10 finish every race and maybe hope to get a few top 5 and a winner or two. Like I picked Ty Gibbs for Michigan because I don't think he'll win but he will place very high with a top 10 finish. Only part time driver I took was SVG for COTA and Chicago and I avoided picking any rookies. I think this will be a year vets dominate while the kids pull up the rear.

Chili Bowl just gets even more spicy doesn't it! Larson's in and now Stenhouse Jr's in!
And you see the trailer for the NASCAR show coming to Netflix Jan 30?

I hit 28/30 on germination.
I accidentally dropped a wavy panel and sprouts fell out and got mixed so Straight Jacket and Grape Jelly are mixed up and not labeled.
Right now I have 21 sprouts in the soil with heads up eating light.
3 sprouts are slow and a day behind but should join the party in the next 8 hours or so
4 seem to be Can't Get Rights and won't be counted on unless they take a major turn in the next few hours. This train aint slowing down for any stragglers. They're of various strains so not one particular cut is wonky, just a few funky sprouts in the herd.

The heated VG is all kinds of baddass and is my new go-to VG. Love it and the hinges make it so nice to use.

I'm pleased with the CoM Harbor Blend! I like the smell a ton. Holds water well but is also moderately fast draining. Well suited for airpots and warm temps.
Micro sized perlite is a change as I'm used to seeing chunky in Roots. It's a lot less dusty than Roots and that's a huge plus.
Found a couple twigs, one 4" long and one 2" long and both about 5mm diameter but nothing alarming. Tells me there is wood compost in there but it doesn't have a sawdust smell so we're golden there.
FWIW, other times and soils I've found a beer can, bottle cap, cig butts, rocks many times, clumps of wet sawdust, and larger twigs. No brand is immune to something like that from my experience but it is rare.

I actually broke about even on the soil audit. Used one full bag + 2 gallons from another. I did use much less water and far less Great White so I'm in the black there.

IMG_6274.JPG

IMG_6275.JPG

Designed and printed out a microUSB port plug for the Peak. 1/2cent worth of TPU saving the day for a $400 vape๐Ÿคช

IMG_6281.JPG

And the new RecTeq grill is here!
Yep it can do pizza and it can bake bread as well as smoke, slow cook, grill, & sear. Has a feature called Riot Mode where it goes up to 700 degrees for searing! Lowest it can go is 200.
Gonna fire it up and break it in tomorrow! Actually I probably shouldn't say "break" the way things have been around here lately...I'll go with poppin' it's cherry ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ”ฅ

Last edited:
Nice~!
Can't wait to watch all the different strains you got starting there~!
I haven't found a bad COM product from the ones I have~!

Ayeiiee!! I got some Cajun stuffed chicken out in the freezer I need to thaw and cook on my new grill ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Yeah man I got the pack the same day as you and filled out the first few races then I had some time and did a few more then said fuck it and knocked it all out in a couple hours. ๐Ÿ˜‹
My formula combines top 10 finishes in the next gen car from 22 and 23 along with manufacturer and team placings as well. A couple I ignored the formula and took an unknown for like the Iowa race. I wasn't really trying to pick a winner but rather a top 10 finish every race and maybe hope to get a few top 5 and a winner or two. Like I picked Ty Gibbs for Michigan because I don't think he'll win but he will place very high with a top 10 finish. Only part time driver I took was SVG for COTA and Chicago and I avoided picking any rookies. I think this will be a year vets dominate while the kids pull up the rear.

Chili Bowl just gets even more spicy doesn't it! Larson's in and now Stenhouse Jr's in!
And you see the trailer for the NASCAR show coming to Netflix Jan 30?

I hit 28/30 on germination.
I accidentally dropped a wavy panel and sprouts fell out and got mixed so Straight Jacket and Grape Jelly are mixed up and not labeled.
Right now I have 21 sprouts in the soil with heads up eating light.
3 sprouts are slow and a day behind but should join the party in the next 8 hours or so
4 seem to be Can't Get Rights and won't be counted on unless they take a major turn in the next few hours. This train aint slowing down for any stragglers. They're of various strains so not one particular cut is wonky, just a few funky sprouts in the herd.

The heated VG is all kinds of baddass and is my new go-to VG. Love it and the hinges make it so nice to use.

I'm pleased with the CoM Harbor Blend! I like the smell a ton. Holds water well but is also moderately fast draining. Well suited for airpots and warm temps.
Micro sized perlite is a change as I'm used to seeing chunky in Roots. It's a lot less dusty than Roots and that's a huge plus.
Found a couple twigs, one 4" long and one 2" long and both about 5mm diameter but nothing alarming. Tells me there is wood compost in there but it doesn't have a sawdust smell so we're golden there.
FWIW, other times and soils I've found a beer can, bottle cap, cig butts, rocks many times, clumps of wet sawdust, and larger twigs. No brand is immune to something like that from my experience but it is rare.

I actually broke about even on the soil audit. Used one full bag + 2 gallons from another. I did use much less water and far less Great White so I'm in the black there.

View attachment 38410

View attachment 38411

Designed and printed out a microUSB port plug for the Peak. 1/2cent worth of TPU saving the day for a $400 vape๐Ÿคช

View attachment 38412

And the new RecTeq grill is here!
Yep it can do pizza and it can bake bread as well as smoke, slow cook, grill, & sear. Has a feature called Riot Mode where it goes up to 700 degrees for searing! Lowest it can go is 200.
Gonna fire it up and break it in tomorrow! Actually I probably shouldn't say "break" the way things have been around here lately...I'll go with poppin' it's cherry ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ”ฅ

new grill fire up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh yeah!!!

i did see that netflix teezer... can't wait!!! i like the way you went about the pool i did that before the new gen of cars came into play. just kind of looked at top fives and tens.. some curves that way when you have a team that totally dominates but for the most part the data don't lie. plus some of these tracks aren't brand new anymore either and we get a little more data that way!!

but i'll pick my two races for larson right off the top and then probably pick who i think will win the championship for the last race and fill in the rest from those three. could be the 5's year though!! they ain't gonna have all those dnf's like last year!!!

not sure how larson will do with the chili bowl, he finished fifth in his heat. had great hot laps but got flipped over in the heat. he's right at that bubble mark on points i think. he could end up starting last for the qualifier.. lot of great racers in that race!!!!

i'll have to give the xl vg a try man. i already bought the heat mat and printed one... just need to find a rez. i was gonna print one but the one i wanted to print wouldn't even fit on my printer!! hahaha

you mentioned you had to use a thermostat. curious man, where did you put the temp sensor for it?

and i agree with Steam, i never had a bad product from COM.. did find an occasional twig but never a beer can!!!! wtf?!?!?! i found a piece of nylon rope one time in bale of promix one time. and yeah rocks!! even in K4Less tea starter i've found rocks!!

i like the micro perlite better. it seems to stay put better where it belongs instead of floating to top all the time.

stay warm brother!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice~!
Can't wait to watch all the different strains you got starting there~!
I haven't found a bad COM product from the ones I have~!

I think my biggest challenge will be the second guessing this plan until the end but I'm leaning heavy on them all being GPS seeds in a sorta hope for consistency instead of 4-5 different breeders and a more random selection of strains. ๐Ÿค”

Yep you can say I'm all in on CoM! Gotta good hoarder style stash of the good stuff out in the carport๐Ÿ˜‹

IMG_6299.JPG

Everything in boxes is CoM from GGM. I keep it boxes until I use and in the meantime it's in an enclosed carport up on a table.
Might add some of their Tom & Veggie soil to the stash the closer we get to Spring.
Those last 3 bags of Roots Lush will go to flower pots for the yards ๐Ÿ™ƒ

new grill fire up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh yeah!!!

i did see that netflix teezer... can't wait!!! i like the way you went about the pool i did that before the new gen of cars came into play. just kind of looked at top fives and tens.. some curves that way when you have a team that totally dominates but for the most part the data don't lie. plus some of these tracks aren't brand new anymore either and we get a little more data that way!!

but i'll pick my two races for larson right off the top and then probably pick who i think will win the championship for the last race and fill in the rest from those three. could be the 5's year though!! they ain't gonna have all those dnf's like last year!!!

not sure how larson will do with the chili bowl, he finished fifth in his heat. had great hot laps but got flipped over in the heat. he's right at that bubble mark on points i think. he could end up starting last for the qualifier.. lot of great racers in that race!!!!

i'll have to give the xl vg a try man. i already bought the heat mat and printed one... just need to find a rez. i was gonna print one but the one i wanted to print wouldn't even fit on my printer!! hahaha

you mentioned you had to use a thermostat. curious man, where did you put the temp sensor for it?

and i agree with Steam, i never had a bad product from COM.. did find an occasional twig but never a beer can!!!! wtf?!?!?! i found a piece of nylon rope one time in bale of promix one time. and yeah rocks!! even in K4Less tea starter i've found rocks!!

i like the micro perlite better. it seems to stay put better where it belongs instead of floating to top all the time.

stay warm brother!!!!!!!!!!!

My first two picks were Larson. :cool: Got him for the W in Texas and at the end at Phoenix.๐Ÿ

Regarding the VG I don't have the wavy part on the hinges anymore since I needed it have over 20 slots. I actually think it works better not having the wave attached to the hinges.
That wavy part is the "S Wall" on Tinkercad so you can change it up to anyway you want.
This one is very beefy but also very solid. On the probe I stick it down in the same port as the heater and also tried down in a seed slot. As close to the heater is best since it does get very hot so the more control the better.

Dude!!!! The plate is perfect!!! ๐Ÿฅณ It's such an inspiring upgrade I had to a do a little collaboration on it with you. Removed all the NS branding to give it a murder press look then got to work creating a tentacle wrap for the magnet handle.

IMG_6290.JPG

First run on the new look press is some Ghost Train Haze kief

IMG_6295.JPG

Pulled 3 big balls of hash on the one bag run. Two wet for dabbing and one dry I'm just gonna drop in a flower bowl on a beaker bong and set it on fire.

IMG_6304.JPG

Grow stuff...

Conditions

IMG_6301.JPG

Lights got their handles for this grow

IMG_6300.JPG

Netflix style drone flyover but without the ominous music

View attachment IMG_6302.MOV

The new cooking toy is a nice fit

IMG_6286.JPG

First cook was a spatchcock chicken with Cajun rub and Swamp Sauce! Came out super good! Gonna try snapper today

IMG_6288.JPG

Me watching this arctic blast arriving๐Ÿ™ƒ

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Is that a weber style smoker??๐Ÿง

Pretty much yeah it's like a pellet fuel Weber kettle grill that can smoke, bake, grill, BBQ and just about anything else. Temps can range from 200-750 and I have accessories on the way to add searing grates and a grill top griddle๐Ÿ˜‡

:
:
:
@Anthem275 & @Stoneyluv

Y'all think you're funny sending me this shit huh? Mmmm Hmmmm.
I got jokes too, ya sumbitches ๐Ÿ˜‹

fafo.jpg

Last edited:
missed a spot!!! :LOL: :LOL: funny stuff right there^^^

that chicken looks killer!!! like a ten napkin kind if meal!!!

grill looks like a winner!! and so dies your press man, love the new magnet art!!!!!

hey, how is the ghost train haze for ya? is it everything you were hoping for?

Say Bandit I was wondering if you had an opinion about participation trophies. Do you believe participation trophies are a good thing for the youth? Does it instill good values in todays youth? Do you think someone watching say a college football game would enjoy it more knowing they have a trophy up in the closet knowing they had participated in the same sport?

Say Bandit I was wondering if you had an opinion about participation trophies. Do you believe participation trophies are a good thing for the youth? Does it instill good values in todays youth? Do you think someone watching say a college football game would enjoy it more knowing they have a trophy up in the closet knowing they had participated in the same sport?
I'm willing to bet he'd treat a participation trophy the same way he treated that tofu book ๐Ÿคฃ

missed a spot!!! :LOL: :LOL: funny stuff right there^^^

that chicken looks killer!!! like a ten napkin kind if meal!!!

grill looks like a winner!! and so dies your press man, love the new magnet art!!!!!

hey, how is the ghost train haze for ya? is it everything you were hoping for?

That tofu recipe book on fire smelled better than real tofu cooking. ๐Ÿ˜‹

I'm loving what the new grill can do! Super accurate. That chicken was super good. After having half of it in whole pieces I got out my meat claws and pulled it then made pulled chicken and guac nachos for lunch yesterday after the monster truck show.

I also finally got to try sous vide pork country ribs then air fry finish last might! I used the same Swamp Sauce I used on the chicken. Came out really good and I might even like it better than bbq ribs!

IMG_6309.JPG

The GTH extract is really good. Gives me the munchies and a very electric hazy high compared to my more narcotic stash.
The flower is not so great because first it was tumbled then processed thru the seed sorter. What's left in material to squish is good but very low yielding after the processing.
I guess I forgot to post this but here's the GTH haul...

IMG_6207.JPG

I have more weed that needs more sifting but this was the best of that haul and is cola only after processing.
It was tumbled first and that got me a little over 3oz of kief before my tumbler clogged up.
Got about another 10grams of dirty kief from the seed sorter
Squish yield on what's left is roughly around only 10%
I did yield well over 1000 GTH x Texas Butter seeds I'll be testing my next grow.

Yeah I've been having some fun giving the press a new look having that new face plate and not that wonky piece of tin.
Gonna pull the rest of the stickers off then make something dab lizardy for the release knob arrow

IMG_6313.JPG

Youth soccer thing created by a soccer mom culture unwilling to tell their entitled little brat the world treats winners a lot different than it treats losers.
That's also why soccer isn't a sport. It's an activity. โ˜ข๏ธ

I'm willing to bet he'd treat a participation trophy the same way he treated that tofu book ๐Ÿคฃ

If you aint first you're last!!!๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

I think a better analogy would be a participation trophy is akin to beans in chili or serving.....stuffing......

Participation trophies are the chili beans of awards. ๐Ÿฅธ

Shit I'll fight ya for the last serving of stuffing

It's dressing ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa....hold up a minute here.....

You called them "Chili" beans. That would suggest that there is a bean that can be enjoyed with chili. The plot thickens........ ๐Ÿ˜„

Because chili beans are a marketing gimmick. There's no such thing until advertising made it a thing. Like Hallmark selling cards for holidays that are not really holidays. :cool:

not a real holiday?!?! but if this place says it is... ??

today is appreciate a dragon day!!!! hahahaha

@dragonsflamegenetics... you're appreciated, bro.

I have a bong for such an occasion๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‰

IMG_6317.JPG
Hey man thinking about you in the artic.
Hope all is well and you have heat.
Welcome to what NorthEast Winters are like~! ๐Ÿฅถ
That's the same temp as where I am~!
View attachment 39367

Fuck this weather! I wanna move to the equator!๐Ÿคฌ
Dogs and cats sure don't mind though.๐Ÿฅด

IMG_6311.JPG

IMG_6314.JPG

10 days from dry seed, 7 days in soil

Will water with liquid crab and lobster tomorrow. It will be the first true watering as the Harbor Blend does not dry out quick at all

IMG_6320.JPG

Might be in the teens to low 30s outside but in here it's a warm Spring day

IMG_6321.JPG

3D printed seedling supports have been deployed on a few

IMG_6319.JPG

Got a mutant with 3 cotyledons. This plant along with one other will be cut from the herd and that will make this a 23 plant grow

IMG_6322.JPG

Upping my portable vape game.
Tricked out Pulsar Barb Fire and a Lookah Python.

IMG_6324.JPG

Good news bad news here...
Pulsar forgot to ship my atomizers along with my glass so they've doubled my count to 10 atomizer and gave me a 25% off coupon code for the hassle so right now I'm using used but sonic cleaned atomizers in it. Should have the new atomizers tomorrow and am shopping their site for another portable vape with that coupon.

The glass stays at home so for work it goes back to a normal pen vape.
I made a base with TPU to keep it standing up with the glass and have another base a little more artsy on the printer now for it.

The Python will likely end up in the box of misfit vapes. It's best use is for store bought extracts IMO. Kinda weak for rosin wax.
Says it's over 3volts but it doesn't get very hot. Nice for conserving wax but sucks if you want big clouds. Only big clouds come with the first few hits with a new atomizer then from there it's all downhill.
Mouthpiece should have a diffuser between it and the atomizer and also come apart for cleaning but doesn't.
The atomizers are a nice design yet small and only go for one session before they need to be pulled out and cleaned up well.
Simple swab after a bowl actually makes the clogging issue worse.
Has a good feel and looks like a great design but it's a 2 star out of 5 star vape IMO. With store bought extracts it might be a 3.5 star.
No included USB-C cord had me have to go hunt for one too. Luckily I have one for my 510 Dual Dunk vape or I'd be SOL on that charging cord

the cold can suck, i get it... but i'll take it cold over triple digits anytime!! i'll just put on more clothes. don't know how you deal with summers!!

Slushy drinks, ass in the sand and toes in the water zaps that heat.๐Ÿฅด Might get a cowboy pool for next Summer since last Summer was brutal.
But I'll still take that heat over this cold any day.
Only good thing about this cold is the low electricity bill and the co2 from the fireplace . Oh...and the gumbo ๐Ÿ˜‹

Bum deal on the lookah.
The seedlings look great. Why kill the mutant? Could be fire?
Dude you kill me with 500+ co2.
Without my tank my room has been around 150~!
I'll take fun in the sun also please~!:cool:

Bum deal on the lookah.
The seedlings look great. Why kill the mutant? Could be fire?
Dude you kill me with 500+ co2.
Without my tank my room has been around 150~!
I'll take fun in the sun also please~!:cool:

Yeah ya win some and lose some on these vape rigs sometimes.

Basically for this to work these plants all have to progress a roughly equal amount every day.
So everything is growing while the mutant for every day alive is falling behind 3 days in comparison.
Gorilla Butter is outpacing everything in biomass but hasn't boat raced the rest so GB is the growth rate standard right now.
The mutant is no where close to the GB so while everything is looking a week old, the mutant is looking like a 2 day old sprout. It just won't be worth the hassle and I won't miss what I never had. She has sisters in this herd too so it's not like all is lost on the strain.

I knew from the start dropping so many seeds there would be attrition so for now I'm just happy it's only 3. Main thing is keep a count up around 20 or more.

i never seen triple coly leaves!!

hey how was the monster truck show? was that the one with the lights you posted?

ribs looked killer!!! if only they had the smoke flavor those sv would be perfect... the flavor and tender bite kinda makes ya forget the smoke though.. i've seen peeps smoke a little first before vac sealing. idk.. mine drip like crazy when i first smoke em, maybe if i could catch that and seal it in the bag with them i might try.. i tried the liquid smoke but don't think i used enough, i put three gentle shakes per rack and couldn't taste anything good or bad just no smoke taste.

mmm gumbo!!!! bro i hadn't had gumbo in long time!!! i know beans are out in chili but do you put okra in your gumbo?

without it, it's just sadness soup imo.... :LOL:

No included USB-C cord had me have to go hunt for one too. Luckily I have one for my 510 Dual Dunk vape or I'd be SOL on that charging cord
You dont have USB-C cables all over?? Thats all i can ever find here at my place, when i need a micro or the mini usb, i can NEVER find any lol.

Back
Top Bottom