True Confessions of an American Outlaw

Buddy I got a couple bottle jack presses built into metal floor stands if you want one. All it needs is plates and it will look like the one mosh has. I can get you a pic tomorrow.

Bandit I fell in love with tpu too after Stoney learned me up on it.

Funny good thing I proofread autocorrect had me in love with you not tpu.
I've got bandit's old smasher. I forget the brand. It needs a little tlc but basically everything's there with no way of compressing the plates. I've been eyeballing this one for a minute.
Screenshot_20240123_204458_Chrome.jpg

I've got bandit's old smasher. I forget the brand. It needs a little tlc but basically everything's there with no way of compressing the plates. I've been eyeballing this one for a minute.
View attachment 40743
Yup that pretty much what I have at that price not worth trying to link up to give you mine.

This "pressing live flower" has my attention as I slowly retire I want to be able to store my "efforts" and extend the life of my endeavors. Nugsmasher has info-mercials that are impressive. I want to buy once, right size plates so I am not left wanting for bigger and better. Budget is slim, gotta save $$ for purchase, SSgrower

This "pressing live flower" has my attention as I slowly retire I want to be able to store my "efforts" and extend the life of my endeavors. Nugsmasher has info-mercials that are impressive. I want to buy once, right size plates so I am not left wanting for bigger and better. Budget is slim, gotta save $$ for purchase, SSgrower

Me too. This seems a priority. More uses and benefits. $160, probably only US price but worth looking into. No one carries stuff like this around here. Online only so far and shipping will be high I’m sure.

Buddy I got a couple bottle jack presses built into metal floor stands if you want one. All it needs is plates and it will look like the one mosh has. I can get you a pic tomorrow.

Bandit I fell in love with tpu too after Stoney learned me up on it.

Funny good thing I proofread autocorrect had me in love with you not tpu.

I'm of the opinion with the more things I make that if the thing has a function for use and not just sitting on a shelf looking pretty then it should more than likely be made of TPU. Can be as soft as silicone or as firm as urethane and always tough as nails.

mimosa-good.gif

😋
I'll be picking up a press from Harbor Freight this weekend so I can get that press operable. I've got 4 ounces of larf and trim that needs squished.

View attachment 40743

Me too. This seems a priority. More uses and benefits. $160, probably only US price but worth looking into. No one carries stuff like this around here. Online only so far and shipping will be high I’m sure.

Here's an even better deal on a H frame press. Less than $100 delivered!

Here's another good price

I know 12 tons are very popular but 6 ton is more than enough.
And if you can get a jack with a pressure gauge, even better but not required once you get the feel.

For plates, these look good and they're big! The display is in celcius though so you would need a temperature conversion chart since we all talk temps in fahrenheit.

Additional things needed will be silicone jars, parchment paper, and wax tools.

As much as I love growing, I feel like being able to make hash or concentrates is a part of the evolution of being a grower and it's the finishing touch of a good grow and grower.
Like learning to grow is like going thru high school and then concentrates are college in this game.
Where I come from, the best growers were also great hashishins and who I admired coming up so it's always been my goal to have hashishin skills that match my growing abilities.
And the reward is just as fullfilling as that time you pulled your first haul and realized the days of buying weed were numbered.

Last night vaping that GTH, I tell Y'all, that's fucking paradise for me. Starting at a low temp and enjoying those terps almost one by one, then the whole bouquet, then heating up and taking in every last cannabinoid the dab has to offer and feeling all those effects is like payday after getting a raise. Nothing better and then on top of it knowing that you made that happen. Tremendous!

Color me impressed with the little Gorilla tent!

The 3 Can't Get Rights are actually getting right! Nice looking turn for the better I suspect is due to me laying off and not pushing them hard anymore and giving them a more gentle light array and space.
Having a small space like this seems to be exactly what the doctor ordered when they can't take all the photons I threw at them so early. Some can handle being pushed hard early while others fall behind and now I have something to help them catch up.

Quality of this tent is far beyond my other tent but best of all is it's engineering and design. The light combo and CFM of the 3" inline produces no heat and in fact the tent all zipped up is running 3 degrees cooler than the rest of the room.
Another cool thing is the inline CFM is so strong pulling air in it's l;ike there's a tiny invisible fan inside the tent blwoing air on the plants and making the leaves dance

View attachment IMG_6389.MOV

I like the little window in the door too

IMG_6390.JPG

I ran the probe from the Vivosun monitor into the tent so I have a digital display of what's going on in there.
Time on the clock is wrong and I never calibrated it for VPN since I pretty much disregard that type of info and go more by temp, RH, and watching what the plants are doing

IMG_6391.JPG

I feel groovy enough about the tent to go ahead and flip a bunch of plants starting tomorrow turning the room over to 12/12 while the tent stays at 18/6.
I might be able to fit as many as 12 pots in the holdover tent so I can move forward knowing what I stick in there won't burn up and will actually thrive.

I've given up on being able to flip all at one time and even given up on not having a full 25 to fill the footprint.

Perhaps in time and making adjustments those will come into alignment but I gotta get into the mindset of being happy with the 21 I do have and not being upset about the 4 I don't have.
It's the age old glass half full or half empty thing. Or in this case 3/4 full and 1/4 empty. Gotta keep telling myself 3/4 is better than nothing!

But yeah...Probably more than half this herd gets flipped on the 'morrow

IMG_6392.JPG

Last edited:
flippin?!?! flippin?? (in my best jim mora voice like "playoffs?!?!") :ROFLMAO:

this is such a cool experiment to watch!!! i have a few curiosities about it and i can't wait to see how it all unfolds!!!

pretty cool though man, you, Steam, and i will all be flipping timers on the same day!!!!! but for the first time ever.. and i mean EVER, i might finish before you!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: of coarse you gave me the hit and your back tire but i got a chance at this drag race this time!!!!

you just don't realize how hard of a grower you are to keep up with... i've tried more times than i can count, only to be left in the dust time and time again!!! you're like texas and i'm like tcu!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

sorry if i missed you saying, but what are your plans with the three in tent?

IMG_6884.jpg

You guys get the cool toys; this is usually what I see when I check the links posted, unavailable.

IMG_6885.jpg

This link works but I have to join to get extra fees added. $54 is a guess based just on Canada.

When I get data back I’ll see what our Amazon has.

Attachments

• IMG_6884.jpg
    IMG_6884.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1
View attachment 41049

You guys get the cool toys; this is usually what I see when I check the links posted, unavailable.

View attachment 41052

This link works but I have to join to get extra fees added. $54 is a guess based just on Canada.

When I get data back I’ll see what our Amazon has.

Man I always forget the xtra cost Y'all north of the border have to endure! 🙃

flippin?!?! flippin?? (in my best jim mora voice like "playoffs?!?!") :ROFLMAO:

this is such a cool experiment to watch!!! i have a few curiosities about it and i can't wait to see how it all unfolds!!!

pretty cool though man, you, Steam, and i will all be flipping timers on the same day!!!!! but for the first time ever.. and i mean EVER, i might finish before you!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: of coarse you gave me the hit and your back tire but i got a chance at this drag race this time!!!!

you just don't realize how hard of a grower you are to keep up with... i've tried more times than i can count, only to be left in the dust time and time again!!! you're like texas and i'm like tcu!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

sorry if i missed you saying, but what are your plans with the three in tent?

Well I figure I've got my super speedway game down tight now I need to develop my short track game!
Once I put fresh Goodyears on these little ladies it's gonna be a long run with no pitting 'till I grab that checker!🏁

I have to delay the flip until tomorrow. Forgot to bring in some bags of soil and warm them up to room temp for the upcan and I had to replace my RO system today.
RO got killed in the hard freeze. Damn thing exploded! But I gotta new plan for that and new filter I wanna try running but I also need a new hose splitter since the other one broke in the freeze too.
If this new filter works, I won't be doing RO water anymore which is great on a lot of levels from waste to cost of it.

I've basically built another new water filter system for my garden. Starts with sediment, then carbon, then special carbon that eliminates chloramine and chlorine, then finally deionization. Pretty much everything but RO with the option to add a RO membrane if needed but I'm not sure anymore since I found the special carbon filter.

The tent is for holdover plants not ready for flowering yet. To give them a few more days getting to that 4th node or get healthy, get past a mutation etc.
It's also giving me an idea to maybe not do perpetual but also not mono cropping. Like SOG there would be a wave look to the garden with handfuls of plants matched up for a staggered finish.
So next grow instead of trying to start 25 seeds I'll do 10. Then a week later, 10 more and keep going until I do have a full 25 plants in flower filling in the last 5 and any from the batches of 10 needing to be replaced.
At harvest, rather than harvest all 25 I'd take 10 this week, 10 next week, and so on until the flower space is empty and the room can be cleaned, repaired, improved, and reset.
It's just really hard to get over 20 plants of different strains all on the same schedule. Some will be faster than others and there's no way around it so the tent, even though it's small, is perfect since they'll all go to flower at the 4th node.

I've also got another plan involving starting a few plants and cloning for the bulk of the crop but still not vegging out the clones past 4 nodes if that.
Like 3 different new ways to manage this room from now on. This first way feels a little clumsy but I'm finding my way thru it.
Of course I can always go back to growing trees in here but the more I think about that the more I believe I've been mismanaging almost everything about the size of plants I should growing in this room. And in that I'm finding new ways to be more efficient by leaps and bounds.
I really believe this is a path to lowering the cost of growing while also improving yields and quality.

The last thing to do is fuck around and find out if this idea, as backwards as it feels, is indeed the better way to operate this room.

I believe that in the end instead of seeing a heavy handful of 5' tall and wide bushes with colas close to the lights and a huge void of space between soil surface and quality canopy we're gonna see almost two dozen mini Xmas trees somewhere between knee and waist high have just one cola about the size of an adult human arm. No more space void under the canopy but rather between lights and canopy where it should be running this spectramax

Last edited:
DI media is the most expensive part of RO systems.
It is exhausted quickly. If I had to guess I would say I replaced the DI 10-15 times before the TFC that is the RO part after pre filters.
Without TFC the DI resin has to all the work lowering TDS.
I have the exact same filters for my tap for fish that I use for the plants except the TFC. I use 2 carbons one for chlorine and chloramine.
The parameters of the water does not change one bit. Exact same TDS as regular tap.
I get my filters and stuff from BRS;
Not cheapest but highest quality.
I see a forest of mini trees like you describe~!
I like the when ready not all at once schedule for harvest approach.
Part of what I have always done was harvest all within a week to use room to dry.
Thinking once I can get to one plant every week or two then I won't need the whole room and I will be able to let strains that want longer really have it.
Imagine growing good indica and sativas together in harmony and brother sisterhood. :cool:

DI media is the most expensive part of RO systems.
It is exhausted quickly. If I had to guess I would say I replaced the DI 10-15 times before the TFC that is the RO part after pre filters.
Without TFC the DI resin has to all the work lowering TDS.
I have the exact same filters for my tap for fish that I use for the plants except the TFC. I use 2 carbons one for chlorine and chloramine.
The parameters of the water does not change one bit. Exact same TDS as regular tap.
I get my filters and stuff from BRS;
Not cheapest but highest quality.
I see a forest of mini trees like you describe~!
I like the when ready not all at once schedule for harvest approach.
Part of what I have always done was harvest all within a week to use room to dry.
Thinking once I can get to one plant every week or two then I won't need the whole room and I will be able to let strains that want longer really have it.
Imagine growing good indica and sativas together in harmony and brother sisterhood. :cool:

A couple years ago I made out like a...well a bandit on DI filters. 😋
Dank Deals at GGMi aint just for soils!
When Hydrologic folded tents GGMi had a clearance sale on all Hydrologic stuff. They had sold out of complete Stealth RO systems but the $60 DI filters went for 90% off! Yeah I bought all of them at that price and came away with six total. Also scored a float valve shut off and a waste reducer for less than $1 each.

Here's a screen shot of my water report

water report.png

EC out of my tap is 0.3 or 150ppm on the 500x scale.

TDS really isn't that bad and I can live with 150ppm but that chloramine is a microherds killer so I want that outta there.
The heavy metals and nitrates are low enough to actually kinda be a good thing as I like to do a water only routine for the majority of a grow. I can consider that a mild fert already in the water.
My garden water comes from the spigot so it's not going thru copper inside the home so that number is a little misleading. My supply line was also upgraded to PEX so there's even less copper in the line.

Unsure about the fluoride effects on plants and may invest in one of those counter top gravity filters for that but may not be necessary.

RO will definitely get the fluoride out but with droughts getting worse every year I would love to get away from RO mostly because of the waste. Reducers can get it to 1:1 waste ratio but there's still waste.

IDK of any tests on cannabis fed with water containing fluoride but it does have an effect that mimics things we see in cannabis crops like burnt tips and rusty or necrotic spots on leaves. So sometimes when somebody asks about spots on leaves and we all say calmag for the cure, it could actually be an effect caused by fluoride but there's really no proof or study of it that I know of.

Cannabis is such a fast growing annual I'm not sure if it really has a negative effect because those effects are usually in long season crops and houseplants that have been fed fluoride for a long time, not just a few months like with cannabis.

Another option I'm considering is cutting my water to 50% RO and 50% every filter but RO. I'm installing a splitter and shut off valves in this system today to make that possible.

The last factor will be pH. Becuase RO+DI gives me perfect pH every time. We'll see how that goes when I get the holding tank full.

Nice~!(y)
Texas is known for liquid rock water second only to Arizona.
150 is fine in my book.
My water is 350+ ~!
I live near 19 natural springs that make Saratoga famous.
People been drinking the 'mineral' water for centuries saying it is magic.
When I bred tropical fish I would mix RO that was 20TDS [ no DI] with tap to get to 100 and that was magic water to my fish.
Chloramine is just chlorine with an extra ammonia atom added to preserve its time of efficacy.
There are cheap removers that the fish world uses.
Fluoride is the real unknown.
They say it makes people suggestable, have tried to see if you can talk your plants into grower faster or stronger~! :p

Me when the new water filter system spits out 0ppm, 6.5pH, and ZERO waste

giphy.gif

Nothing too fancy and it is small so I'll likely be changing filters more often but I'm liking it so far.

View attachment IMG_6397.MOV

I added the splitters and shut off valves to still be able to pull RO but if it's gonna give me water that clean without going RO I'm leaving it as-is.

Nice and fast too so no more waiting all day for the tank to fill. Only 2-3 hours to top off now 🥰
I mounted it all to a 2x4 so I can quickly disconnect from the supply hose and the tank to take it inside and avoid it freezing again.

So now that that's fixed...Upcan and flippin' day!
20 days from dry seed. Fastest I've ever gone from dry bean to flower and the most plants I've ever sent to flower at one time

IMG_6402.JPG

IMG_6398.JPG

IMG_6408.JPG

Filling the boat!
It's taking one bag of Stonington to fill three 3.84 gallon pots with rootballs this size which are approx. 5" deep and 8" diameter.
Got 12 in today and will add 3 more tonight then add more from the tent as they become ready over the next several days

IMG_6403.JPG

Giving a handful of plants a little more time in the holdover tent before they get upcanned and flipped

IMG_6405.JPG

Last edited:
Man that water rig is awesome~!
Good plan to make it portable.
The roots on those seedlings are outstanding~!:cool:
Time to rock and roll~!
tdg4.gif

bring in some bags of soil and warm them up to room temp for the upcan

i bet you haven't had to say that often!!! ^^ :D

bro that really sucks your waterboy tank froze up, i guess if this new filter saves you time and money then maybe it was a blessing in disguise but still man.. sucks!!

i know very little about city water, never had it growing up or as an adult. as a kid it would always give me the runs when i drank it at cousins houses and stuff!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

so why do they put the fluoride in anyway? what does it do for the water? it's not because the epa cares about out teeth and just wants to add it for free. so it must be to control or hide something??

can't wait to see how your plants respond to the flip!!!

hey wanted to ask you, how long did you run that 65-50-65 spectrum? till now or just till five bladed leaves?

also wanted to let ya know we're paid up with Julie so we are locked in to the race pool!! got a chance to do my list at lunch today.. i feel good about it. there were a couple ehh's but for the most part i didn't have to look far for a choice. and just calling it out now, i got Briscoe taking home a grandfather clock this year!!!!!! 🏁

Man that water rig is awesome~!
Good plan to make it portable.
The roots on those seedlings are outstanding~!:cool:
Time to rock and roll~!
tdg4.gif

🩲🩲🩲 Brother!
All organic free range roots!
I couldn't be more happy with how the resized airpots and that jacked up red on the SS550s did on this round of plantings. Starting to see the method to the madness might actually work out well!

i bet you haven't had to say that often!!! ^^ :D

bro that really sucks your waterboy tank froze up, i guess if this new filter saves you time and money then maybe it was a blessing in disguise but still man.. sucks!!

i know very little about city water, never had it growing up or as an adult. as a kid it would always give me the runs when i drank it at cousins houses and stuff!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

so why do they put the fluoride in anyway? what does it do for the water? it's not because the epa cares about out teeth and just wants to add it for free. so it must be to control or hide something??

can't wait to see how your plants respond to the flip!!!

hey wanted to ask you, how long did you run that 65-50-65 spectrum? till now or just till five bladed leaves?

also wanted to let ya know we're paid up with Julie so we are locked in to the race pool!! got a chance to do my list at lunch today.. i feel good about it. there were a couple ehh's but for the most part i didn't have to look far for a choice. and just calling it out now, i got Briscoe taking home a grandfather clock this year!!!!!! 🏁

Yeah weird Winter. Freeze one day, 75 and Sunny the next. Had monsoon rains and flooding last week too!

Well the tanks are fine it was the RO system that exploded when it froze up. The age old thing about water expanding when it freezes and if it's locked inside a plastic vault like an RO system, all the plastic filter canisters explode.
I had it wrapped and protected but I guess 20 degrees was just too cold but yeah it really was a blessing in disguise. My water use is going to plummet now.🥳
These plants were such water hogs when it was hot plus they were big and every gallon they took in also meant there was a gallon wasted. Made me feel like an asshole using that much water so no more of that shit thank goodness!
That was another reason to change up to a smaller crop profile and not grow water guzzling trees in here. I watch that Growing Belushi and just fantasize about what it would be like living next to that river like he does. All that water just flowing by. Lived on land like that when I was a kid and would love to again.
Another helper there is that Harbor Blend holds water very well.

Fluoride is a riddle wrapped in an enigma buddy.
Yeah if they were worried about our teeth then high fructose corn syrup would be on the controlled substance list.
Prevent cavities but encourage kidney & liver disease. WTF?
Like those crazy pharma commercials where they tell people to take a pill for something minor like waking up stiff in the morning but the pill they offer causes suicidal and murderous tendencies along with diarrhea, bloody urine, and loss of hearing. Fuck that I'll hit a wake n bake dab and do some halfassed bullshit yoga to loosen up you crazy fuckers!

Fluoride is banned in Europe's drinking water because it has nothing to do with purifying water.
Shit probably will make you sick if you've never had city water.
I wont drink it with the exception of using it in my coffee maker. Dog water has a carbon filter in it because I don't trust the water for them. For my ice machine I use bottled Spring water and we drink bottled electrolyte or alkaline water since I don't take in much salt and can get sick from lack of salt, I drink that to keep my salt levels up.

I went with the 65-50-65 after seeing you go with a strong spectrum to start and wanted to see how it would do for me. I'm usually very gentle early but decided to take what I know gives me great results and push it's limits.
They were on that for maybe the first two sets of leaves. After that, I was pushing them hard on every level from light to feeding to very warm temps. If they were cars I'm red-lining the tach.
After first two leaves it went up by 5 for another couple days. Then another 5 and now at flip I'm at 80-70-80. They already look like they can take and want more so I might be at max power in 3-5 days.
Basically what I've found is I can set the light low over the herd and turn it down low or I can hang it high and jack it up on the power. Spectramax taught me high up and high power is the way to go so I did it the SS550 and reallyt like what I saw and how the youngsters performed.
Everything feels and looks as dialed in as it ever has. Gotta good feeling already and it hasn't even been 24 hours. Beast mode....Activate!

IMG_6409.JPG

Man thanks for getting my payment in for me!
I'll be getting a small package out for you in the next day or so with my fee, your new magnet and a couple other goodies I've been holding onto for ya.
I'm back to 7 days a week working so just trying to balance errands, projects, and work. Weather sure hasn't made it ez either. Get out one day and have to hide inside the next. I emialed my sheet to her last week.

Gotta another issue with that fucking squirrel I booted from nesting in my rafters. She tore up my Longhorn flag and yesterday I saw her trying to gnaw on my Brisky flag.
I'm gonna have to get medieval on the fucking whore now. I've got the 14 taking Daytona, you've got it winning Martinsville...No way in hell I'm letting a squirrel be a cockblocker on that mojo!!!
I'll go coat that pole in cayenne pepper or something. Put some tanglefoot on there if she keeps up with this shit.🤬

Speaking of peppers...Got this in my inbox last night...

image.png

Shit just got real! They must know how gawd damn fucking serious I am about my no beans chili!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
🩲🩲🩲 Brother!
I couldn't be more happy with how the resized airpots and that jacked up red on the SS550s did on this round of plantings. Starting to see the method to the madness might actually work out well!

Yeah weird Winter. Freeze one day, 75 and Sunny the next. Had monsoon rains and flooding last week too!

Well the tanks are fine it was the RO system that exploded when it froze up. The age old thing about water expanding when it freezes and if it's locked inside a plastic vault like an RO system, all the plastic filter canisters explode.
I had it wrapped and protected but I guess 20 degrees was just too cold but yeah it really was a blessing in disguise. My water use is going to plummet now.🥳
These plants were such water hogs when it was hot plus they were big and every gallon they took in also meant there was a gallon wasted. Made me feel like an asshole using that much water so no more of that shit thank goodness!
That was another reason to change up to a smaller crop profile and not grow water guzzling trees in here. I watch that Growing Belushi and just fantasize about what it would be like living next to that river like he does. All that water just flowing by. Lived on land like that when I was a kid and would love to again.

Yeah if they were worried about our teeth then high fructose corn syrup would be on the controlled substance list.
Like those crazy pharma commercials where they tell people to take a pill for something minor like waking up stiff in the morning but the pill they offer causes suicidal and murderous tendencies along with diarrhea, bloody urine, and loss of hearing. Fuck that I'll hit a wake n bake dab and do some halfassed bullshit yoga to loosen up you crazy fuckers!

Fluoride is banned in Europe's drinking water because it has nothing to do with purifying water.
I wont drink it with the exception of using it in my coffee maker. Dog water has a carbon filter in it because I don't trust the water for them. For my ice machine I use bottled Spring water and we drink bottled electrolyte or alkaline water since I don't take in much salt and can get sick from lack of salt, I drink that to keep my salt levels up.

I went with the 65-50-65 after seeing you go with a strong spectrum to start and wanted to see how it would do for me. I'm usually very gentle early but decided to take what I know gives me great results and push it's limits.
They were on that for maybe the first two sets of leaves. After that, I was pushing them hard on every level from light to feeding to very warm temps. If they were cars I'm red-lining the tach.
After first two leaves it went up by 5 for another couple days. Then another 5 and now at flip I'm at 80-70-80. They already look like they can take and want more so I might be at max power in 3-5 days.
Basically what I've found is I can set the light low over the herd and turn it down low or I can hang it high and jack it up on the power. Spectramax taught me high up and high power is the way to go so I did it the SS550 and reallyt like what I saw and how the youngsters performed.
Everything feels and looks as dialed in as it ever has. Gotta good feeling already and it hasn't even been 24 hours. Beast mode....Activate!

View attachment 41452

I'll be getting a small package out for you in the next day or so with my fee, your new magnet and a couple other goodies I've been holding onto for ya.
I'm back to 7 days a week working so just trying to balance errands, projects, and work. Weather sure hasn't made it ez either. Get out one day and have to hide inside the next. I emialed my sheet to her last week.

Gotta another issue with that fucking squirrel I booted from nesting in my rafters. She tore up my Longhorn flag and yesterday I saw her trying to gnaw on my Brisky flag.
I'm gonna have to get medieval on the fucking whore now. I've got the 14 taking Daytona, you've got it winning Martinsville...No way in hell I'm letting a squirrel be a cockblocker on that mojo!!!
I'll go coat that pole in cayenne pepper or something. Put some tanglefoot on there if she keeps up with this shit.🤬

View attachment 41454

Shit just got real! They must know how gawd damn fucking serious I am about my no beans chili!:ROFLMAO:
Shots fired at you in the shout box a few days ago.

The devil made me do it. And I love to hear the phrase sadness soup.

I eat way more ramen than id like to admit bro.
Almost seems like i enjoy giving myself the heartburn and indigestion 🤣😮‍💨

We can probably put ramen up there in the Guilty Pleasure thread for me.
I got hooked on it when I was in Korea.
We'd be out doing artillery field exercises and an old lady would have a rickshaw she drove out to our position.
She would unload a makeshift kitchen and tarp for a tent and would cook up hot ramen in a pot and chicken gizzards in a wok with hot sauce.

I'd trade my MRE everyday for her ramen and bottle of Coke. She also put Kraft singles on it and would double up the cheese for a couple cigarettes thrown in the trade. Man it was so good especially when we were ass deep in cold mud or snow.
To this day, a double cheese ramen with the chili lime shrimp powder, a dash of cayenne, and pan seared chicken gizzards drowned in hot sauce is one of my favorite late night drunken go-to meals. Xtra cheesy broth too please!

🩲🩲🩲 Brother!

View attachment 41452

View attachment 41454

damn bro you pissed that squirrel off.. squirrel catapult!!! :LOL: can't have em chewin the flags!! that's straight up war!! you still got the mossberg right? but man tanglefoot would be hilarious!!!!! fuck with me, i'll glue your ass!!! hahaha

i forgot to mention just to add to the mojo i snuck a small 5 and 14 on the back of the envelope when i filled it out, right over the glue so she'll have to see it and touch it!!

i was a little nervous on the 65-50-65... i should have went for it but i chickened out i'm at 50-40-50 and almost 24" above.
but wow you've been pretty aggressive and your plants look great so maybe i need to turn it up a notch.

i bet there's gonna be some serious heat at that pepper fest!! you guys down there can grow em hotter than we can. something about capsaicin and triple digits that are just match made!!! thats why i like to use my sweat box poly tunnel for hot peppers!!

and no worries at all on the race pool funds man.. i got ya covered!! 🙂

damn bro you pissed that squirrel off.. squirrel catapult!!! :LOL: can't have em chewin the flags!! that's straight up war!! you still got the mossberg right? but man tanglefoot would be hilarious!!!!! fuck with me, i'll glue your ass!!! hahaha

i forgot to mention just to add to the mojo i snuck a small 5 and 14 on the back of the envelope when i filled it out, right over the glue so she'll have to see it and touch it!!

i was a little nervous on the 65-50-65... i should have went for it but i chickened out i'm at 50-40-50 and almost 24" above.
but wow you've been pretty aggressive and your plants look great so maybe i need to turn it up a notch.

i bet there's gonna be some serious heat at that pepper fest!! you guys down there can grow em hotter than we can. something about capsaicin and triple digits that are just match made!!! thats why i like to use my sweat box poly tunnel for hot peppers!!

and no worries at all on the race pool funds man.. i got ya covered!! 🙂

I sprayed the pole down with some of my wife's pepper spray. Little fucker.
When I tore out her nest she had all kinds of shit. Koozies from my back deck I thought were lost. More koozies and material from my neighbors seat cushions. Fucking rope. Squirrels are just straight up destructive assholes. I would not be sad to see this one dead out in the road ran over by the Amazon truck. Don't mind her doing shit in nature and living that life but tearing up my home is crossing the line. Wednesday don't like 'em either always looking at them side-eyed like she knows they're horrible little creatures. I hope she bites one of their tails off!

Yeah last year was a bit of learning for me on the peppers so this year I have a better plan. In fact, it'll be time to drop pepper seeds in a few weeks!
And yep they sure do love heat and drought. They don't like cool weather or wet soil really much at all. Closer it is to desert like conditions the better they do down here

Nope! Not this kid!!!🤢

I havnt had squirrel in years.

I take comfort in knowing when I take a long dirt nap I will have never eaten squirrel😋
:
:
:
:
More upcannings and now I'm down to final cuts.
I used up every bag of Stonington I had in stock and had to dip into a bag of Roots Lush for the last plant going in.
Lush will also be used on what's left to make the cut from the tent.

I thought I could fit 25 but looks like 21 is max capacity and that's fine.

Looks like I'm gonna do like Stoney and order future bags of Stonington from CoM's Amazon store. GGMi got a bit spendy on it without a dank deal so Amazon seems to be the best deal around. I'll be looking at $245 per grow using that soil but I also wanna take a look at their Tomato and Veggie soil.
Soil is easily now my biggest expense in growing and is about the same I spent when growing big plants in larger pots but at least cost of operation has been reduced in every other aspect of this room

Last in the tent.
I only have legitimate space for two but could maybe squeeze out space for a 3rd and 4th.
The DipNStx and Plat. Lemon Cherry Gelato will make the cut as they're just runts.
As for the 3 pots in the corner it's real iffy for that group. 1 may make the cut but 2 will be cut and tossed to compost

IMG_6417.JPG

A full footprint is all I ask for and I got it.😋
Got the room vacuumed and cleaned up after the upcan. Ran the air purifier to help with any dust from that job. Still need to run a mop over the floor.

Heater is out as the Spectramax 1000 is cranking out enough heat to keep the room in the low 80s.
Next major step will be installing a trellis screen but that won't be for a couple weeks from now.

I've also put my watering tech in. Wasn't liking the idea of using a water can and painstakingly bending over with a bad back hand watering over 20 plants so I cleaned up my compost tea brewer with a 500gph pump to help out here.

On the business end of it's hose I've connected a watering wand.
It holds 10 gallons so I'll just be getting two 5gallon bucket loads of water to fill it from the Waterboy tank a mere couple feet away.
To make it easier and more awesome and baddass I put a foot pedal switch on it's power cord. When it comes time to water all I'll need to do is put the wand over a pot and literally step on the gas :cool:

IMG_6420.JPG

Last edited:
That's gonna fill in real nice. :cool:
I had a foot switch for one of my circular saws. It was the tits for sure.
It's not hard for me to water but I rarely water to run off so I like dumping water in the trays to be soaked up after I top water.
That way I know I get the pot good and no fooling around, I watch it get sucked right up.

Back
Top Bottom