True Confessions of an American Outlaw

Giving out free upgrades if your gen 1 was a pile of junk!

I wonder if they'll honor amazon orders? The weird thing though on my order history it only says I bought one fan but I own four🤔

The KNF fermented fruit juice is alcoholic. Just depends where you stop it. I still have a lot of wine/beer making stuff so might check that out down the road. Doing vinegar atm.

Like jail house hooch?!😋

wow man, this is one of your biggest grows yeah? do i count 23 containers? 😮

can we get a list of genetics again please????

man i was just looking for some new flag post brackets because a got a couple more to hang,, a buddy gave me a all black flag with just the nascar logo in the middle double sided!!

but check it out i saw a flag mount with a texas star in the middle...

View attachment 43062

just like the ones you guys have to hold your bridge overpasses together!!! :LOL::LOL: and ya know texas is only place i ever saw that has their own edition pick up trucks!!! and table tops in hooters!!! and texas shaped cement walking pads!!! .... c'mon man!!! could you image a PA shaped anything??? a table would look like the end broke off!!!! hahaha i'd like wyoming shaped end table please, you mean a square sir? yep, that'll work!! hahahaha

so what did ya think of netflix nascar show?
i doubt i'll watch it a second time. not much to miss the first see... i wish it would have been sooner, and better, and maybe... idk...

hey you mentioned you watch some of the older races, do you ever watch any before safer barriers at all? or before restrictor plates? man darlington was suck a freakin badass track before safer barriers.. now they call a darling stripe something completely different than what it was but they want to be so cool they just changed what it meant along the way to fit the new config.. ruins the history if ask me...

any races with the intimidator? old rooster ricky rudd???

it was those races that made me fall in love for life. no matter how much bullshit goes on in the politics of it, it's still racing when they slap on the helmets!!!

We got a problem here??

IMG_6453.JPG

I said, Do we have a problem here??!!

IMG_6455.JPG

🤪🤣🙃🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

22 containers in this grow, 26 plants. If you count the berry tower, 57 plants

Max Air Conditioning
Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato
Platinum Frosting
Dip N Stix
Gorilla Butter

These are in here but mixed up and I'm not sure which is which

Straight Jacket
Grape Jelly

I liked Full Speed and will probably watch once more. That's a show where I think it has a chance to draw in new fans and I think that's who it's geared for.
The thing about watching something like that is I'll start liking guys I didn't like before. Hamlin is an asshat but man I do respect his drive and being a hardass now.
Bubba is so propped up man, IDK. I watched the other netflix doc about him and I want to like him but just can't. He's so manufactured and just an asshole at heart he makes it hard to wanna see him do well. Almost like he doesn't know how to be genuine or maybe he does and that it's..just a no personality grumpy fuck and thinks he's something more special than he really is.
I need to rewatch some with Logano, Chastain, and Larson since I was in the kitchen for those parts. Chastain is something else and I like the guy because he's so off. I heard my wife in the living room watching and she said "He's a mess!" laughing at him.

So on the old races there's 23 on my DVR now but there were as many as 35 at one point.
Here's what's there now and I've watched some of these already.

Right now the 1994 Brickyard 400 is playing on the tv...#3 into the wall early and Rudd has a hotrod in this one! I have no idea how this will end and don't look them up so it's all fresh for me!

Richmond '86 & '08
Martinsville '04, '07, '10
Darlington '11, '12
Rockingham '04
Daytona '09, '10, 11
Sonoma '89, '16
Atlanta '01
Phoenix '07
Miami '99
'Dega '09, '10, '11
Fontana '13
Charlotte '11
Bristol '07

Yep, seen a lot of Intimidator, Dale Jr., Gordon, Rudd, Stewart and dads of current drivers like Bill Elliott, Dave Blaney, & Joe Nemecheck.
Biggest things I've seen are more safety measures on pit road today compared to back then, crazy big spoilers back then, Pontiacs, Dodges, funny mustaches on Jeff Gordon, and huge crowds.
One thing I learned was nobody better fuck with Jr.
A young Kyle Busch spun him and I think that's where the hatred for Busch may have began.
Saw Stewart punch Logano after that same race. Mark Martin flip his ride at Sonoma on it's roof, ran back to pit road, turned the car back ove rand taped it up to get it back on the track.
The one thing I'm missing out on is more Kevin Harvick content. So that's my next mission is to know a lot more about him and some of his fights and stuff. I know he stepped into the 3 car, renumbered to 29, after Dale died and the legend began there getting his first cup win 3 weeks later. That was the '01 Atlanta race which I've watched but will not delete as I'll watch it again. Also need to watch the RaceHub about him called Happy Hour
They call these shows/races NASCAR's Greatest Races and they're on FS1, usually late at night before the infomercials come on

Time lapse test #1
I'll need to slow down my camera a ton and I'm having some issues as they come out as AVI files which won't load here. I converted it to MOV and then MP4 but got corrupted file warnings and still wouldn't load.
I want to avoid youtube so am gonna try using imgur for this

Ok so this test worked! Back to my camera and trying to set it and get this all dialed in

We got a problem here??

no sir!

22 containers in this grow, 26 plants. If you count the berry tower, 57 plants

Max Air Conditioning
Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato
Platinum Frosting
Dip N Stix
Gorilla Butter

These are in here but mixed up and I'm not sure which is which

Straight Jacket
Grape Jelly

sweet!!!! we got three the same right now.. max ac, dipn stx, and straight jacket.

man those are all some really great lookin strains... can't wait to see who the leader is!!!

hey man i bought my cloudray on amazon as well. i just filled out the form, got an automate email saying they'll get back to me in a business day. i'll let ya know..

holy shit you have been into great racing!!!!!!!!! wow man some of those races before COT were insane!!! and the lack of safety rules back then.. like ya say pit road.. how about racing back to the yellow for lap down cars??? some serious close calls doing that!!

it's been so long since i saw those races i'd never remember who won anyway, it would probably be like a new race for me!! haha

but thats really awesome man.. front row joe, and dave blaney.. man ricky craven won accident of the week for like seven races in a row one year!!! nascar.com would actually have accident of the week every monday morning!!!! hahaha

i bet i've forgotten more fun stuff than i even remember at this point!! haha

I would imagine so since its their store on amazon and not a third party seller.

I put in my submission this morning.
I looked up the order and on the outline it's just one order but in the details the 4 fan quantity and I can reply with a screenshot on the open ticket.
Many thanks for this Brother!🩲🩲🩲 I never woulda known about it without you posting it.
My fans are all good to go right now so I'm not sure about their issues but if I can pull 4 more from them that's great! These were $40 fans on Primeday sales so to get 4 more makes it seem like $20/fan!

no sir!

sweet!!!! we got three the same right now.. max ac, dipn stx, and straight jacket.

man those are all some really great lookin strains... can't wait to see who the leader is!!!

hey man i bought my cloudray on amazon as well. i just filled out the form, got an automate email saying they'll get back to me in a business day. i'll let ya know..

holy shit you have been into great racing!!!!!!!!! wow man some of those races before COT were insane!!! and the lack of safety rules back then.. like ya say pit road.. how about racing back to the yellow for lap down cars??? some serious close calls doing that!!

it's been so long since i saw those races i'd never remember who won anyway, it would probably be like a new race for me!! haha

but thats really awesome man.. front row joe, and dave blaney.. man ricky craven won accident of the week for like seven races in a row one year!!! nascar.com would actually have accident of the week every monday morning!!!! hahaha

i bet i've forgotten more fun stuff than i even remember at this point!! haha

Yeah I've been looking in all grows with same cuts when I can.
Right now heads of the class are Max AC, Gorilla Butter, and DPnSTX but each of those strains also had a runt in the batch.

Platinum Frosting is most consistent between each lady. ;)

I'll have to check tags but I've got 3 distinct phenos of plants amongst the strains.
Many are staying squat and getting side branching nearing the top of the plants looking like squatty bushes. Max AC is in that group and I think GB may be in it too. I'm almost certain these are indica leaning hybrids.
Next are the sativa leaning hybrid stretchers with short side branching starting to take the shape of a small Xmas tree.
The other is a unicorn. No side branching and wicked looking angry leaves different from everything else.

My order from NMSU came in! 🥳I'm gonna dig out some of those serrano seeds for ya and put them in your box. They'll be in a Big Jim envelope but will be serranos. I'll get that package out tomorrow.

IMG_6457.JPG

Along with seeds grabbed a couple of those magnets, some red and green olive oils, some brittle, and best of all a chile pepper air freshener for the truck.🤪🌶️🌶️🌶️

I processed the Texas Butter from the last harvest today😋

IMG_6465.JPG

IMG_6467.JPG

I'm not sure how GPS breeds but the seeds are TxB X TxB so they're at least an F1 batch. I've basically restocked on TxB and then some so if anybody wants to grow regular TxB I have free seeds of it.

Speaking of Texas. More 3D printed track art

IMG_6463.JPG

I'm still working out the kinks with timelapes but getting close. I really hope this time it does what I think it will do because today I put the herd thru a bit of stress.
Each one was pulled from the boat, put up on a table, and given a reverse topping cutting every single and triple blade leaf and it's corresponding branch off the plants.

IMG_6459.JPG

Next they got a full watering with a trace amount of Tom & Veggie food added in the water.
The SS550s were turned up to max power and the Spectramax bumped up to 85% from 75% today.
So with all the cutting, heavy watering, and moving them around kinda rough they're all a bit grumpy right now

IMG_6461.JPG

Right after this pic I set the timelapse up but with video. I really hope it works because I wanna see how fast they rebound from the shock and stress of what I put them thru today.

As of today all plants are 30 days from dry seed and are anywhere from 3 days to 10 days on a 12/12 light schedule. None are showing any signs of flowering yet

Last edited:
I looked up the order and on the outline it's just one order but in the details the 4 fan quantity and I can reply with a screenshot on the open ticket.
Many thanks for this Brother!🩲🩲🩲 I never woulda known about it without you posting it.
My fans are all good to go right now so I'm not sure about their issues but if I can pull 4 more from them that's great! These were $40 fans on Primeday sales so to get 4 more makes it seem like $20/fan!

Right now heads of the class are Max AC, Gorilla Butter, and DPnSTX but each of those strains also had a runt in the batch.

I'll have to check tags but I've got 3 distinct phenos of plants amongst the strains.
Many are staying squat and getting side branching nearing the top of the plants looking like squatty bushes. Max AC is in that group and I think GB may be in it too. I'm almost certain these are indica leaning hybrids.
Next are the sativa leaning hybrid stretchers with short side branching starting to take the shape of a small Xmas tree.
The other is a unicorn. No side branching and wicked looking angry leaves different from everything else.

My order from NMSU came in! 🥳I'm gonna dig out some of those serrano seeds for ya and put them in your box. They'll be in a Big Jim envelope but will be serranos. I'll get that package out tomorrow.

View attachment 43428

Along with seeds grabbed a couple of those magnets, some red and green olive oils, some brittle, and best of all a chile pepper air freshener for the truck.🤪🌶️🌶️🌶️

View attachment 43432

View attachment 43433

I'm not sure how GPS breeds but the seeds are TxB X TxB so they're at least an F1 batch. I've basically restocked on TxB and then some so if anybody wants to grow regular TxB I have free seeds of it.

View attachment 43431

I'm still working out the kinks with timelapes but getting close. I really hope this time it does what I think it will do because today I put the herd thru a bit of stress.
Each one was pulled from the boat, put up on a table, and given a reverse topping cutting every single and triple blade leaf and it's corresponding branch off the plants.

View attachment 43429

Next they got a full watering with a trace amount of Tom & Veggie food added in the water.
The SS550s were turned up to max power and the Spectramax bumped up to 85% from 75% today.
So with all the cutting, heavy watering, and moving them around kinda rough they're all a bit grumpy right now

View attachment 43430

Right after this pic I set the timelapse up but with video. I really hope it works because I wanna see how fast they rebound from the shock and stress of what I put them thru today.

As of today all plants are 30 days from dry seed and are anywhere from 3 days to 10 days on a 12/12 light schedule. None are showing any signs of flowering yet

that platinum frosting sounds so killer... but really i think i'm most excited for your platinum lemon cherry gelato, i got to try some LCG live sugar not that long ago and it was one of the best concentrates i ever had, top five for sure! flavor for miles and a deep stone that grabbed ya by the boo boo! 🥴

man you are all set up for pepper season!! the air freshner is epic!!! can't say that i've ever seen that before!! thanks so much for the serrano's dude!! it will be awesome to try something totally legit and not burpie!! i bought serrano seeds from ebay one time and got something else, i think they were super chilis or something close to them, small round bush grew small red peppers.. not serranos thats for sure.. been gun shy since. just bought the big name GMO shit and delt with it. i took a chance on pack of seeds from a place called sherwoods seeds last year but didn't grow them yet.. some stupid hot one called death spiral.

i'm digging the race tracks man!!!! that would be cool to hang up with you ticket stubs and photos or something cool like that!!!

so what did ya think of the warm up??

i thought it would ruffle more feathers,,, drivers seemed to handle it well. i couldn't find any footage but i'm pretty sure larson punted bubba out of the groove and left a whole hornets nest right behind him that briscoe got caught up in... it wasn't on camera because they were trying to show the finish but corner three bubba was inside and looked clear of larson, turn four there was a big gap and then larson and a glimpse of a white car running up the track and three wide right behind him trying to avoid it all.

can't wait to see what kind of speed comes out of these fords here at daytona!!!!!

plants look great man, looks like you got your sea of green!! filled that entire area in with no gaps at all!!!! just to confirm, you didn't top thee a all right? they're au' natural?

Glad i could help out man

Turns out they didn't kill Kenny!
He just works for ACI now 😋

kenny.png

So I guess in 3-4 weeks I'll hear something. Will be nice if it happens!

that platinum frosting sounds so killer... but really i think i'm most excited for your platinum lemon cherry gelato, i got to try some LCG live sugar not that long ago and it was one of the best concentrates i ever had, top five for sure! flavor for miles and a deep stone that grabbed ya by the boo boo! 🥴

man you are all set up for pepper season!! the air freshner is epic!!! can't say that i've ever seen that before!! thanks so much for the serrano's dude!! it will be awesome to try something totally legit and not burpie!! i bought serrano seeds from ebay one time and got something else, i think they were super chilis or something close to them, small round bush grew small red peppers.. not serranos thats for sure.. been gun shy since. just bought the big name GMO shit and delt with it. i took a chance on pack of seeds from a place called sherwoods seeds last year but didn't grow them yet.. some stupid hot one called death spiral.

i'm digging the race tracks man!!!! that would be cool to hang up with you ticket stubs and photos or something cool like that!!!

so what did ya think of the warm up??

i thought it would ruffle more feathers,,, drivers seemed to handle it well. i couldn't find any footage but i'm pretty sure larson punted bubba out of the groove and left a whole hornets nest right behind him that briscoe got caught up in... it wasn't on camera because they were trying to show the finish but corner three bubba was inside and looked clear of larson, turn four there was a big gap and then larson and a glimpse of a white car running up the track and three wide right behind him trying to avoid it all.

can't wait to see what kind of speed comes out of these fords here at daytona!!!!!

plants look great man, looks like you got your sea of green!! filled that entire area in with no gaps at all!!!! just to confirm, you didn't top thee a all right? they're au' natural?

I'm actually a little nervous about anything pltinum because all I've had is Platinum OG from a Denver diso and it was very underwhelming. But those GPS pics made me take the chance on growing a couple platinum cuts

Not sure what I'll do with the tracks yet but yeah something along what you're talking about. Sucks paper tix are not a thing anymore because that would be cool.
I'm also thinking about putting a loop on them and making them war chain pendants for at the track.
And with that #5 I could even make a KL war chain to go with my KL straw hat I wear to the races!:cool:
I need to work on a 14 too.

I think it's time to go ahead and stick a fork in The Clash at the coliseum. It's done and we've seen enough IMO.
It's just so small and some teams like Wood Brothers didn't even go out there this year.
Really I think a good idea would be to move the All Star race to the first week and do it at North Wilkesboro then give two bye weeks during the season.
It was funny to see Gibbs and Logano argue though. I thought a pillow fight might break out between the two👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Yeah going over in my head how I wanna run peppers this year.
Those little round ones you speak of sound like Pequin. They're native here and grow wild in my yards. Hot AF but good for cooking. Birds eat the fruit then poop the seeds along fence line when they perch up there so I have maybe a dozen or so pequin pepper bushes growing wild on my property near the fences.
You'll like these seeds bro. 100% authentic and I get 100% germination popping them in the VG. Expect delivery on Saturday!

Nope nothing has been topped and going mostly au natural. Just trimmed the baby bits off them and any branch wanting to compete with a top shoot. I'm looking for 21 single cola beauties out of this crop!

IMG_6468.JPG

So I guess in 3-4 weeks I'll hear something. Will be nice if it happens!
Hell yeah brother, sure sounds like youll get some new ones imo.
Acknowledging they released some shitty stuff and making it right pretty much just made me a life long customer. Their equipment has never done me wrong so theres that too lol.

Last edited:
nascar war chains... you just stepped onto a million dollar idea bro!!!

but yeah i was done with that track the first time.. it's not even the clash anymore, ya know it was called the clash a while back then it changed to the bud shootout then Jr pushed it to be called the clash again when budweiser stepped out. it was always just for the drivers that had won a pole the previous season. now they just let anybody in! i bet they all get a participation trophy now too! nascar needs a new president. the only reason we have this guy is because he was quickly shoved in place after the previous president got caught with a baggie of oxy's in his pocket after the walkins glen race. not that that dude was any better but we need a new leader in the sport!

and dude f'ck that donkey dispo!! :ROFLMAO: your platinum is gonna be wicked as f'ck!!! there ain't no way greenpoint would let us down like that!!

i secretly have a pool going in my head on what happens first, a strawberry flower or a ganja pistil!!! :LOL:

nascar war chains... you just stepped onto a million dollar idea bro!!!

but yeah i was done with that track the first time.. it's not even the clash anymore, ya know it was called the clash a while back then it changed to the bud shootout then Jr pushed it to be called the clash again when budweiser stepped out. it was always just for the drivers that had won a pole the previous season. now they just let anybody in! i bet they all get a participation trophy now too! nascar needs a new president. the only reason we have this guy is because he was quickly shoved in place after the previous president got caught with a baggie of oxy's in his pocket after the walkins glen race. not that that dude was any better but we need a new leader in the sport!

and dude f'ck that donkey dispo!! :ROFLMAO: your platinum is gonna be wicked as f'ck!!! there ain't no way greenpoint would let us down like that!!

i secretly have a pool going in my head on what happens first, a strawberry flower or a ganja pistil!!! :LOL:

Spoiler alert! It will not be a berry. There were flowers on the berry tower. Key word there, were.
The berry tower has been evicted from the room and I'm at DEFCON 5 right now. Somehow, some way, the berry tower got infested with red spider mites. Lots of 'em too.
I'd read mites can be a huge issue with indoor berries and apparently I am not immune. Little fuckers were having themselves a good ol time.
So I got it out of here. Took it outside and cut away lots of infested leaves, put them in a bucket, and sprayed the bucket with Raid ant killer then doused with orange oil. Will likely pull every plant, bag them, and kill it off.

In the meantime, I'm watching and inspecting. The ganja looks clean but I'm not taking any chances. Thankful they're not in full flower yet so I can treat the room.
From the looks of it they were really into the berries and not even thinking about spreading but looks can be deceiving with these fuckers.

I'm gonna lean on experience with known products here. Jungle Rain Clean Leaf and BASF Pyrethrum TR greenhouse fogger.
Jungle Rain will be here Friday and that will be the first step along with daily and maybe even twice daily inspections.
The fogger will be here Saturday and I'll be reluctant to use it but might just go ahead and bomb the room anyways. Give it a few days then wash the residue off with more Jungle Rain and hope for the best.

Spoiler alert! It will not be a berry. There were flowers on the berry tower. Key word there, were.
The berry tower has been evicted from the room and I'm at DEFCON 5 right now. Somehow, some way, the berry tower got infested with red spider mites. Lots of 'em too.
I'd read mites can be a huge issue with indoor berries and apparently I am not immune. Little fuckers were having themselves a good ol time.
So I got it out of here. Took it outside and cut away lots of infested leaves, put them in a bucket, and sprayed the bucket with Raid ant killer then doused with orange oil. Will likely pull every plant, bag them, and kill it off.

In the meantime, I'm watching and inspecting. The ganja looks clean but I'm not taking any chances. Thankful they're not in full flower yet so I can treat the room.
From the looks of it they were really into the berries and not even thinking about spreading but looks can be deceiving with these fuckers.

I'm gonna lean on experience with known products here. Jungle Rain Clean Leaf and BASF Pyrethrum TR greenhouse fogger.
Jungle Rain will be here Friday and that will be the first step along with daily and maybe even twice daily inspections.
The fogger will be here Saturday and I'll be reluctant to use it but might just go ahead and bomb the room anyways. Give it a few days then wash the residue off with more Jungle Rain and hope for the best.
Shit man that sucks. I always say it, i fucking hate bugs 😤😡
Hopefully they stayed on the berry tower and you can get any stragglers. Fuck mites. Kill them bastards dead bro

I don't fuck around with pest either~!
I like you are willing to vacate the room if needed.
I won't mess with em. I just kill them and nuke their territory.
Hoping you git them with the berry bush but you know as well as I how this can go.
Good luck man.

yeah i'm the first ones to tear open a "no pest strip" and kill em all!!!!!!! but i have no pets in the house and my basement is sealed pretty good from house.

i'm sure you will prevail man!! hopefully the berry plant was sacrificial plant and they didn't want anything to do with the ganja!!

but man i know what it's like, you swear your itching just standing there looking for the bastards on your plants!!!!! great thing they're small though, not really any hiding spots!!!!

☠️ ☠️ ☠️

Shit man that sucks. I always say it, i fucking hate bugs 😤😡
Hopefully they stayed on the berry tower and you can get any stragglers. Fuck mites. Kill them bastards dead bro

I don't fuck around with pest either~!
I like you are willing to vacate the room if needed.
I won't mess with em. I just kill them and nuke their territory.
Hoping you git them with the berry bush but you know as well as I how this can go.
Good luck man.

There's a few things in my favor on this one.
Good thing the berries were in a tower and the small ganja plants on the floor.
Red mites love elevation and the tallest parts of a plant. They're sporty climbers.
The top of the berry tower was about 3' above the tops of the ganja. Also, the lower parts of the berry tower are nowhere near as infested as the top pod.
The berries were also super lush and thick leaved while the ganja has been small up until the past 48 hours
Found them early but give them another few days it coulda gone south very fast.

And I do believe out of all the mites one can get, reds are ez to wipe out if you get them early and at the right stages. Just can't sleep on them or get lazy on the action.
They're nothing like two spot or russet mites. Get those, might as well pack it up and burn the house down.

Biggest thing not in my favor was proximity to the ganja. Mere inches away for some plants.

yeah i'm the first ones to tear open a "no pest strip" and kill em all!!!!!!! but i have no pets in the house and my basement is sealed pretty good from house.

i'm sure you will prevail man!! hopefully the berry plant was sacrificial plant and they didn't want anything to do with the ganja!!

but man i know what it's like, you swear your itching just standing there looking for the bastards on your plants!!!!! great thing they're small though, not really any hiding spots!!!!

☠️ ☠️ ☠️

I'll use NPS out in my carport closet and shed for things like silverfish and roaches but yeah no bueno indoors.

These mites and I have done battle many times before. These wolves are always at the door. This time they got in. Last time was 2020 and probably 2017 before that. Always the same species and at this point I kinda feel like a trained entomologist having studied them, knowing what they do and how they do it, and using it against them. What's that line in The Godfather??? Keep your friends close but your enemies closer? That's me and red mites.
So far while I wait for the fogger and wash just did an ornage oil spray and put a hepa filter & bag on my shopvac

All plants clean today with the exception of one and as predicted and obviously, the one that had been touching the berry tower.
Found 4 lone crawlers and finger smashed them. Will go forward with fogging now.

So the way this will go down is wash, fog, wash, wash, fog if needed, wash, wash, wash.
If they're not 100% dead after a second fogging then something else will be needed. The wash is not a pesticide or remedy but something that will make the plants taste bad, be unappealing, and also wash bug shit and dirt off.
After all that, what's left will have hatched with a built in tolerance to the foggings.
Rather than go stronger or a different pesticide, I'll use UV.
Another newly discovered option is tanglefoot.
A recent mishap with a yellow sticky cup falling on a plant left me with the realization that leaves can get a light coat of tanglefoot on them and still grow and live happy. So that's an idea. Take advantage of that desire to climb, coat some undersides of upper leaves, and boom...snare trap for mites.

You can do this at harvest as well if you harvest infested flowers.
Hang the branches upside down. Mites will be in a rush to climb, web and ball up, and find a living plant to move onto. But if you coat the stalk with tangelfoot, they'll plow right into it killing themselves.

And if you have mite infested leaves at harvest...Put them in a bucket and coat the rim of the bucket with tanglefoot. There again, they'll kill themselves going into the tanglefoot because of that incessant desire to climb as high as they possibly can.

Plant at the far lower right is the one that did not past inspection. You can see how every leaf is flipped and exposed to make anything uncomfortable AF. After this pic the plant was pulled to distance it from the herd but still keeping it since there were only 4 crawlers

IMG_6472.JPG

Hell yeah brother, sure sounds like youll get some new ones imo.
Acknowledging they released some shitty stuff and making it right pretty much just made me a life long customer. Their equipment has never done me wrong so theres that too lol.
I agree A/C Infinity is stepping up their game, I just got the 69 controller, 3x3 & 4" inline fan. Solid inline fans for sure!

Confirmed 1st pistils have popped on a few 🥳

Fogging will happen Saturday night after lights out.
If all goes well the following day each one will be pulled and thoroughly inspected then put back in according to size to give that look of a rolling wave in the canopy.
Then Monday the Spectramax will be set to full power and a custom trellis installed

IMG_6473.JPG

IMG_6474.JPG

IMG_6475.JPG

IMG_6476.JPG

IMG_6477.JPG

That Super Bowl menu got it's headliner today:cool:

IMG_6478.JPG

full power?!?!?! man they look good, really nice side branching heights should fill in great!!! there's a few that look to be over achievers! :D

man xmas came early bro, got your goodies today!!! wow bro thanks so much man!!! can't wait to start those peppers!! have you tried that sauce you sent? i immediately thought how good it would be on a cheesesteak!! i''ll enjoy that a lot man! 🩲🩲🩲

and then just to outdo yourself you threw in the squeeze to get me torn up!!!!! (y)(y)

but man the 5... really?!?! damn it is way more awesome in person than your pic.. you encapsulated the magnets inside the TPU, brilliant!! i could stick this on a car and not scratch it!! ( car wash advertisement idea brewing)

the color is just perfect spot on... side x side with the emblem you gave me...

002.JPG

thanks again brother!!! 🏁

full power?!?!?! man they look good, really nice side branching heights should fill in great!!! there's a few that look to be over achievers! :D

man xmas came early bro, got your goodies today!!! wow bro thanks so much man!!! can't wait to start those peppers!! have you tried that sauce you sent? i immediately thought how good it would be on a cheesesteak!! i''ll enjoy that a lot man! 🩲🩲🩲

and then just to outdo yourself you threw in the squeeze to get me torn up!!!!! (y)(y)

but man the 5... really?!?! damn it is way more awesome in person than your pic.. you encapsulated the magnets inside the TPU, brilliant!! i could stick this on a car and not scratch it!! ( car wash advertisement idea brewing)

the color is just perfect spot on... side x side with the emblem you gave me...

View attachment 44049

thanks again brother!!! 🏁

Check that on the full power...Went up to 95% since it was only at 85. Little bit at a time with that beastie. I'll kick in that last 5% when I'm in tall cotton
That light is attached to the rafters too man so it's like 6' above canopy. Thing is just a monster of a light.
My Ukrainian Military Surplus PAR meter doesn't seem to work anymore or it gives off bad readings so I have no idea what the PPFD is in this room but whatever it might be is damn sure making some happy plants!

The overachievers were the first group in the boat then the rest were added 3 and 6 days later to get to capacity.
So those early girls are in overdrive right now feeling it. Stretch is about 2"/day and biomass is off the charts. Dinner plate sized leaves and stalks have gone from plant like to wood like already.

IDK if it's the Great White or the King Crab, but the soil is lively AF.
Only given them trace amounts of Neptune ferts like Tom & Veggy and Liquid Crab and Lobster. Regular dose is like 1oz/gallon and I'm only giving around 1oz/8gallons if that.

I can see the reproduction panic kick in on them too.
When they realize "hey it's time to breed", everything gets accelerated trying to build as big of structure they can before being pollinated. I was counting on that to happen to pretty much replace vegging time and it's working out well. Vegging with 12/12 lol. Whoda thunk it?
Ample headroom too so they can just let it rip with no holding back.
Right now heights are over 1' on the late arrivals and those stretchers are passing the 2' mark today.

Bug inspection went really well today. I can't find any so now I'm hesitant to bomb the room. All that new growth popping by the hour it seems might get burned or something by the fog so IDK...Gonna do the plant wash still but maybe my finger smashing and rubbing leaves is working? I also wonder about just messing with the plants every day is making life suck for the mites. They like to be left alone nestled in spaces with no breeze or activity with thick canopies so me going in there rubbing leaves, flipping them over, turning plants, putting ample light down on them and shit like that...They don't like that stuff at all. Makes it hard to establish the colony.
Could also opt for UV instead of the fogger too so there's options when I have the upper hand and maybe don't need to go nuclear.

Man I wish I could take credit for those magnets like that but they come rubber coated already
That rubber gives them a nice long life and they can be used outdoors. So yep, perfect for hanging a car wash banner on a car. They're also exactly like the Nugsmasher magnets. Same size and everything.
On the stem I printed them with a pilot hole 1mm smaller than the magnet bolt so they have that nice firm tightness between magnet and handle.
Happy you like that man and yeah they're better live than what my ipad camera can show.
My KL 5 could use a boob job to get closer but there's no mistaking that is a KL #5 even if it is off a little especially using that color.

That hotsauce is pretty good! Spicy habanero but not a face burner. Good flavor and it will fuck you up. I've put some on eggs in the morning, maybe a teaspoon worth, and it's like a wake n bake with a heavy narcotic high. Seems like all edibles do that to me though so the effect for you may differ. I don't do edibles often so they just annihilate me most of the time. But yeah on eggs, hot wings, anything! Enjoy Brother!

And how about USPS lately??!! They found their speed again! I wasn't expecting the war chains until Monday but they'll be here today and best of all...My SVG Chicago Street Race diecast winner will be here today and it too was scheduled for Monday! I've been looking forward to that car since last Summer!

Man I'm surprised you didn't give me any shit for my cheesesteak choice there hahahaha! Just so hard to get good ribeye shaved down how it's supposed to around here so I got that shabu shabu cut NY strip typically used in Korean bulgogi. I can get a ribeye steak thick as a tire but good luck finding it paper thin!
The Blackstone seasoning is pretty good. Not sure if it's authntic but it's good.
My cheese will be provolone or TexMex queso, not Cheezwiz. And my bread is just a best available replica option. And I'm gonna sous vide it too then put it on a hot blacktop to finish with peppers and cheese.
So yep I'm all kinds of wrong on this but it's in the name of a cheesesteak and I don't wanna be right!

IMG_6481.JPG

I'm also gonna do the SV cheesecakes! That's what those little jars are for.
I'm gonna use this first recipe for the cake part then the second recipe for it's gram cracker crust

Last edited:
Nice on not spotting bugs~!(y)
I hope you got there in time and your plan works.
I have lost the battle against simple spider mites but they came from outdoor plants brought in.
^^ Right there is the main reasons I won't grow outside again^^
Also part of why winter is my favorite time to grow.
I hate those fuckers with a passion and still have a humble fear~!🖕

I have lost the battle against simple spider mites but they came from outdoor plants brought in.
Winter shminter... we got fruit flies appearing in our kitchen already. What's up with that‽

Outdoors here the mites have so many predators they're a non-factor out there. Lots of ladybugs year round and there's even a few types of wasps that look like skinny and long miniature houseflies that eat on them.
Caterpillars and molds though are a whole other story keeping me inside.:rolleyes:
Indoors, mites can go nuts though once established without any of those predators.

Castille soap is the main ingredient in Jungle Rain and is a super old school treatment that comes in a bottle with some xtra oils mixed in. Like back in the day before pyrethrum and all the stuff we have now to choose from it was pretty much just neem or castille.
Another mild spray is the Garret Juice Formula which can be tweeked with other oils and castile for a custom blend for foliar feeding, insect, and disease control.

The only way they work though is to get on the bugs early and often otherwise only nuking the room will work. I think and hope I've done that with this stuff.

I spray both sides of every leaf to a dripping run off and will probably keep it up on this particular plant everyday for a few more days then weekly.
Good thing is that it's still small and the last plant to join the herd so it's ez to stay on top of her. She's the only one I've found crawlers on and she came up clean today. I saw 3 dead mites likely choked to death by the castile soap and that was it.

IMG_6482.JPG

Every plant in the herd will also get sprayed tonight right before lights out

IMG_6483.JPG

Winter shminter... we got fruit flies appearing in our kitchen already. What's up with that‽

Yeah man...How about mosquitoes the size of F-14 fighter jets in February!! 😬

Man that water rig is awesome~!
Good plan to make it portable.
The roots on those seedlings are outstanding~!:cool:
Time to rock and roll~!
tdg4.gif
Sometimes I think we should change his handle to mcgyver420 dude got some ingenuity that instead all the time

View attachment 43428

View attachment 43432

View attachment 43433

View attachment 43431

View attachment 43429

View attachment 43430

Hey bandit where from ?🙄texas is it ? lmao - we just sent the Indiana national guard to help with the border

Outdoors here the mites have so many predators they're a non-factor out there. Lots of ladybugs year round and there's even a few types of wasps that look like skinny and long miniature houseflies that eat on them.
Caterpillars and molds though are a whole other story keeping me inside.:rolleyes:
Indoors, mites can go nuts though once established without any of those predators.

Castille soap is the main ingredient in Jungle Rain and is a super old school treatment that comes in a bottle with some xtra oils mixed in. Like back in the day before pyrethrum and all the stuff we have now to choose from it was pretty much just neem or castille.
Another mild spray is the Garret Juice Formula which can be tweeked with other oils and castile for a custom blend for foliar feeding, insect, and disease control.

The only way they work though is to get on the bugs early and often otherwise only nuking the room will work. I think and hope I've done that with this stuff.

I spray both sides of every leaf to a dripping run off and will probably keep it up on this particular plant everyday for a few more days then weekly.
Good thing is that it's still small and the last plant to join the herd so it's ez to stay on top of her. She's the only one I've found crawlers on and she came up clean today. I saw 3 dead mites likely choked to death by the castile soap and that was it.

View attachment 44091

Every plant in the herd will also get sprayed tonight right before lights out

View attachment 44092

Yeah man...How about mosquitoes the size of F-14 fighter jets in February!! 😬
Hope y’all kill them bastards before they take hold !

Sometimes I think we should change his handle to mcgyver420 dude got some ingenuity that instead all the time

Man that water rig is tits!!! I'm keeping that thing fo-eva as my go-to!
I'm actually using the foot pedal in my hand and have the wiring all rigged up and tidy so I pretty much just stand there with the pedal in my left hand, water wand in my right, and move it around from plant to plant like an old man watering the lawn.
What's even cooler is how the water flows from the shower head and circles around the top dead space above the soil kinda like how a toilet flushes with spinning water down the drain. Same thing here and I find it eliminate any chance of soil compaction or uneven drainage.
I can't recommend this style of watering plants enough!

Hey bandit where from ?🙄texas is it ? lmao - we just sent the Indiana national guard to help with the border

Last time I was at the border this is the "invasion" I saw

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

That my friend is the muddy banks of the Rio Grande and that's my dog making the crossing into Mexico without a passport. :cool: These two knuckleheads were the only border jumpers there that day.
Waste of money sending the ING down here. I don't wanna get political and I despise every fucking politician/liar walking this Earth but I will say this...There is no bigger lie being told to the American public than the so called crisis and invasion at the southern border of Texas. It's a manufactured ruse invented by liars on both side of the aisle. An okey doke to grab attention away from real problems in this country. Nothing more.

Last edited:
An okey doke to grab attention away from real problems in this country. Nothing more.
This is basically every "crisis" we get introduced to on a 4 year cycle.

In other news: I got your smasher up and going and I ordered some 90 micron bags and some parchment paper. We'll be making rosin within a week.

I smashed a nug on the plates just to try it out. It made some dark wax that tasted ok. I can't wait for the filter bags to arrive. I have 5 ounces of bunk I need to smash 🤙

Back
Top Bottom