True Confessions of an American Outlaw

I sprayed the pole down with some of my wife's pepper spray. Little fucker.
When I tore out her nest she had all kinds of shit. Koozies from my back deck I thought were lost. More koozies and material from my neighbors seat cushions. Fucking rope. Squirrels are just straight up destructive assholes. I would not be sad to see this one dead out in the road ran over by the Amazon truck. Don't mind her doing shit in nature and living that life but tearing up my home is crossing the line. Wednesday don't like 'em either always looking at them side-eyed like she knows they're horrible little creatures. I hope she bites one of their tails off!

Yeah last year was a bit of learning for me on the peppers so this year I have a better plan. In fact, it'll be time to drop pepper seeds in a few weeks!
And yep they sure do love heat and drought. They don't like cool weather or wet soil really much at all. Closer it is to desert like conditions the better they do down here

Nope! Not this kid!!!🤢

I take comfort in knowing when I take a long dirt nap I will have never eaten squirrel😋
:
:
:
:
More upcannings and now I'm down to final cuts.
I used up every bag of Stonington I had in stock and had to dip into a bag of Roots Lush for the last plant going in.
Lush will also be used on what's left to make the cut from the tent.

I thought I could fit 25 but looks like 21 is max capacity and that's fine.

Looks like I'm gonna do like Stoney and order future bags of Stonington from CoM's Amazon store. GGMi got a bit spendy on it without a dank deal so Amazon seems to be the best deal around. I'll be looking at $245 per grow using that soil but I also wanna take a look at their Tomato and Veggie soil.
Soil is easily now my biggest expense in growing and is about the same I spent when growing big plants in larger pots but at least cost of operation has been reduced in every other aspect of this room

Last in the tent.
I only have legitimate space for two but could maybe squeeze out space for a 3rd and 4th.
The DipNStx and Plat. Lemon Cherry Gelato will make the cut as they're just runts.
As for the 3 pots in the corner it's real iffy for that group. 1 may make the cut but 2 will be cut and tossed to compost

View attachment 41752

A full footprint is all I ask for and I got it.😋
Got the room vacuumed and cleaned up after the upcan. Ran the air purifier to help with any dust from that job. Still need to run a mop over the floor.

Heater is out as the Spectramax 1000 is cranking out enough heat to keep the room in the low 80s.
Next major step will be installing a trellis screen but that won't be for a couple weeks from now.

I've also put my watering tech in. Wasn't liking the idea of using a water can and painstakingly bending over with a bad back hand watering over 20 plants so I cleaned up my compost tea brewer with a 500gph pump to help out here.

On the business end of it's hose I've connected a watering wand.
It holds 10 gallons so I'll just be getting two 5gallon bucket loads of water to fill it from the Waterboy tank a mere couple feet away.
To make it easier and more awesome and baddass I put a foot pedal switch on it's power cord. When it comes time to water all I'll need to do is put the wand over a pot and literally step on the gas :cool:

View attachment 41753
Never say never.

I sprayed the pole down with some of my wife's pepper spray. Little fucker.
When I tore out her nest she had all kinds of shit. Koozies from my back deck I thought were lost. More koozies and material from my neighbors seat cushions. Fucking rope. Squirrels are just straight up destructive assholes. I would not be sad to see this one dead out in the road ran over by the Amazon truck. Don't mind her doing shit in nature and living that life but tearing up my home is crossing the line. Wednesday don't like 'em either always looking at them side-eyed like she knows they're horrible little creatures. I hope she bites one of their tails off!

Yeah last year was a bit of learning for me on the peppers so this year I have a better plan. In fact, it'll be time to drop pepper seeds in a few weeks!
And yep they sure do love heat and drought. They don't like cool weather or wet soil really much at all. Closer it is to desert like conditions the better they do down here

Nope! Not this kid!!!🤢

I take comfort in knowing when I take a long dirt nap I will have never eaten squirrel😋
:
:
:
:
More upcannings and now I'm down to final cuts.
I used up every bag of Stonington I had in stock and had to dip into a bag of Roots Lush for the last plant going in.
Lush will also be used on what's left to make the cut from the tent.

I thought I could fit 25 but looks like 21 is max capacity and that's fine.

Looks like I'm gonna do like Stoney and order future bags of Stonington from CoM's Amazon store. GGMi got a bit spendy on it without a dank deal so Amazon seems to be the best deal around. I'll be looking at $245 per grow using that soil but I also wanna take a look at their Tomato and Veggie soil.
Soil is easily now my biggest expense in growing and is about the same I spent when growing big plants in larger pots but at least cost of operation has been reduced in every other aspect of this room

Last in the tent.
I only have legitimate space for two but could maybe squeeze out space for a 3rd and 4th.
The DipNStx and Plat. Lemon Cherry Gelato will make the cut as they're just runts.
As for the 3 pots in the corner it's real iffy for that group. 1 may make the cut but 2 will be cut and tossed to compost

View attachment 41752

A full footprint is all I ask for and I got it.😋
Got the room vacuumed and cleaned up after the upcan. Ran the air purifier to help with any dust from that job. Still need to run a mop over the floor.

Heater is out as the Spectramax 1000 is cranking out enough heat to keep the room in the low 80s.
Next major step will be installing a trellis screen but that won't be for a couple weeks from now.

I've also put my watering tech in. Wasn't liking the idea of using a water can and painstakingly bending over with a bad back hand watering over 20 plants so I cleaned up my compost tea brewer with a 500gph pump to help out here.

On the business end of it's hose I've connected a watering wand.
It holds 10 gallons so I'll just be getting two 5gallon bucket loads of water to fill it from the Waterboy tank a mere couple feet away.
To make it easier and more awesome and baddass I put a foot pedal switch on it's power cord. When it comes time to water all I'll need to do is put the wand over a pot and literally step on the gas :cool:

View attachment 41753

i saw a documentary a long time ago about this guy in arizona growing peppers that oozed pure fire from the outside of the pepper skin, i was so amazed. it was the first time i had ever seen anything like that. he went on to talk about the science of it all and how the triple digits everyday and low humidity causes the extra heat and really grows a pepper to it's true scoville heat rating. people around here grow peppers in the half shade and think they have hot chilis,, we've had a few dry summer where i've gotten the pepper ooz.. freakin gold fire!!! when i buy jalapenos i always look for a tx,az,nm grown, they're hotter than the california grown ones.

you know i like it cold but man that is one way i am jelly over your weather.. might be the only thing actually but i guess there is at least one good thing about triple digits for three months straight!

your plants look great as usual. man your strawberry plant looks beast!! ae you getting berries from it?

the two bigger ones and maybe even the third one in the corner of your tent look to be good enough from here.. maybe they're growers not show'rs!!! :LOL:

21 sounds like a great number though... blackjack grow!!

your sprayer looks pimp too!! 10 gallons should last a while and make it slicky ricky!!

hope work goes smooth for ya bro.. i know you said ramp up time was coming!! :censored:

That's gonna fill in real nice. :cool:
I had a foot switch for one of my circular saws. It was the tits for sure.
It's not hard for me to water but I rarely water to run off so I like dumping water in the trays to be soaked up after I top water.
That way I know I get the pot good and no fooling around, I watch it get sucked right up.

🩲 Steam!
Checked on the herd when the lights came on this morning and neighboring plants are already bumping leaves. May have to offset the center row and space them out a little more if they crowd on each other too much. By this time next week we may not see the soil anymore.🥳

I can't use these trays to bottom water due to the deep channels would hold a lot of water down there below the pots. These trays assist in good drainage more than holding water.
I too don't water to runoff but after watering I may see some seepage down to the drain some time after watering.

When it comes to watering for me it's a combo of known dry weight of a pot and how fast the soil drains. Rather than water to soak I water just enough to keep things moist but never muddy.
When the pot is loaded with dry soil I make an estimate of how much to saturate it and note how fast it drains.
On the airpot volume the dry soil was about 2 quarts. 1 quart of water fully saturates it with little runoff yet can clear off the surface in five seconds or less. Faster the better.
Then on the upcan it's almost 4 gallons of dry soil and one gallon to saturate it and drain off the surface in 5 seconds.

From there I try to use the space between the soil surface and the rim of the pot to dictate volume of each watering. I flood water rather than trickle it in so that space ends up being a pool and I'm looking to see that pool drain down in 5 seconds or less.
On these pots that's a little under 1 gallon so when I water I'll drop one gallon of water into the pool space. After a minute or two I might see a little runoff seepage if any. I don't mind seeing a minor drip after a watering which tells me the whole soil column is wet but never something like give them a gallon and have 3/4 gallon runoff into the tray.

This is also why I use plastic pots and never fabric because the plastic won't bloat and will direct water downward. Fabric can swell and bloat, get waterlogged at the bottom and even soak up water from the soil so watering this way really doesn't work well with fabric since they don't force water downward and out.
If the water does not drain in less than 5 seconds then it's either already loaded with enough water or compacted. Weight of the pot and looking at the soil surface usually tells me what that is exactly.
It's kind of a balancing act of water volume and time to drain then frequency will be determined. And that's why I don't like much runoff, just a drip if any so I can maintain that damp but not soaked soil with less water but more frequent waterings.

The heat factor also plays it's part here in the frequency of watering. I keep my soils warm and focus more on soil temp than I ever do VPD or leaf temps. Warm soils are where I find my speed, getting those microherds active with high metabolism that translates to the roots and then to the green parts above getting them to grow fast. Microherds love to be warm and damp but hate cold, conditions too dry, or too muddy.

So yeah I don't describe this much if at all because it's unique to this growroom but I water with a combo of known wet and dry weight, draining speed of dry soil, and frequency depending on stage of life and size of plant. Sounds complex but it's a routine I've found that works great.
With this run though I need to run the pump sprayer and figure out how long it takes to push out one gallon so I'm not over or under watering.

Never say never.

*never knowingly😝

i saw a documentary a long time ago about this guy in arizona growing peppers that oozed pure fire from the outside of the pepper skin, i was so amazed. it was the first time i had ever seen anything like that. he went on to talk about the science of it all and how the triple digits everyday and low humidity causes the extra heat and really grows a pepper to it's true scoville heat rating. people around here grow peppers in the half shade and think they have hot chilis,, we've had a few dry summer where i've gotten the pepper ooz.. freakin gold fire!!! when i buy jalapenos i always look for a tx,az,nm grown, they're hotter than the california grown ones.

you know i like it cold but man that is one way i am jelly over your weather.. might be the only thing actually but i guess there is at least one good thing about triple digits for three months straight!

your plants look great as usual. man your strawberry plant looks beast!! ae you getting berries from it?

the two bigger ones and maybe even the third one in the corner of your tent look to be good enough from here.. maybe they're growers not show'rs!!! :LOL:

21 sounds like a great number though... blackjack grow!!

your sprayer looks pimp too!! 10 gallons should last a while and make it slicky ricky!!

hope work goes smooth for ya bro.. i know you said ramp up time was coming!! :censored:

🩲 for the nice words on the crop!
Those 3 in the corner are Cant Get Rights but are getting right. One plant is so slow I didn't think it was gonna push out it's 3rd node but finally did. Two plants are in one pot so there's actually 4 plants in that group.
They were the ones that fell out of the germinator and was like me dropping a newborn baby on it's head. Yeah no way I should be around children hahaha!🥴

I'm happy with the plant count today but am intrigued by one of the CGRs. The 3 cotyledon plant. It has a sister in the crop and it's a unique pheno of something IDK what. Crazy deep serrated leaves look like vicious steak knives. It has me curious and I want to see what it does so that's the one that might fill the last spot.
I'd like to have the tent shut down and empty by tomorrow then start prepping for veggies & flowers for the yard using it to start everything.

The berry tower and I are learning together I guess you can say. Found out berries are photosensitive to our light cycles blooming at 12/12 and vegging at 18/6.
When I started this new grow and turned the lights to 18/6 it quit spitting flowers and shot off runners with dormant roots ready to be clones. And there's dozens of them so I might be able to clone those and sell them in the neighborhood.
As soon as I flipped the room to 12/12, it started to kick out flowers again.
Now I need to get in there with snips and clear dead old growth and get on point with trying to pollinate the new flowers and hopefully start getting fruit off it.
I also got another rolling caddy for it until I get the robot working so I can move it outside some days and maybe get some bees on those flowers. After the last freeze this year it will go out on the back deck thru Summer and next Fall.

Man New Mexico State University is like my go-to honey hole on all things peppers! Seeds from there are more spendy but very high quality and authentic strains. Kinda like some cannabis out there.
Lots of really good info from their chili pepper institute here

And the store that benefits the institute selling seeds and swag

I might visit them this Summer. NM is rec legal now and I love that state so may take a trip to Las Cruces and other parts this Summer.
But yeah that's where I go for pepper growing info. I want a huge crop of Big Jims to freeze and roast. Green chiles are my faves for cooking. Also wanna do some tomatillos, cayenne, and another I forget the name but are supposed to help with vision health as my vision begins it's decline with age.
I doubt I'll do them in earthboxes again though. I kinda wanna rent a tiller and tear into a strip of yard out back and plant them in the ground where they can get hot and dry out. It's weird but a wilty pepper plant is a very good thing!

Yeah back to the grind! Football is back in training with our Spring game on 4/20 :cool: and baseball is weeks away in their preseason right now. Got promoted and a raise recently so now more work and time involved. Gotta grind but it pays the bills!

It's race week!
Well kinda but at least The Clash wets our appetite until Daytona with the Super Bowl mixed in there.
I'm betting you're hating that matchup with Niners and Chefs. I just hope ther Niners win and gets Taylor Swift off the fucking tv because that shit got old fast. Cant stand it when the Chefs are on now because of that TMZ shit.

Been trying my hand at 3D printed racing art in the meantime. Not there yet but it's coming along. Colors have been very disappointing not shwoing very well and my text printing needs a ton of work. So far I'm into doing COTA and have a good file for TMS to work with

IMG_6424.JPG

I have been watering just like you described since I am not using the plates this grow.:cool:
The space above the dirt to the rim on plants is all very close to the same and my dumping ground.
I fill to brim and it flows quickly. Hoping it helps saturate the whole pot since the drip rings flow very slow and drip in the same spot.
I probably can't fit 1 cup of water in the trays but I think it helps a little.
It helps my mind~! 🤪

They were the ones that fell out of the germinator and was like me dropping a newborn baby on it's head. Yeah no way I should be around children hahaha!🥴

you should have seen me opening mine the few time that i had to, you were all i could think of so i'm going in my head "please don't drop these" over and over!!! :LOL: :LOL:

thank goodness nothing bad happened but i was prepared for the worst!!

circuit board pepper magnets?!?!?! man they really know how to reach out to nerds in marketing!!! are they a tech school by chance?

Got promoted

Congratulations brother!!! hard work = reward!!!

It's race week!
Well kinda but at least The Clash wets our appetite until Daytona with the Super Bowl mixed in there.
I'm betting you're hating that matchup with Niners and Chefs. I just hope ther Niners win and gets Taylor Swift off the fucking tv because that shit got old fast. Cant stand it when the Chefs are on now because of that TMZ shit.

Been trying my hand at 3D printed racing art in the meantime. Not there yet but it's coming along. Colors have been very disappointing not shwoing very well and my text printing needs a ton of work. So far I'm into doing COTA and have a good file for TMS to work with

hell yeah it's race week!!! put my flag out today!!! and man you know me too well, fuck the chiefs and niners!!! and wtf is up with the whole taylor swift bs? it's like headline news every week.. i guess fools care more about her than real issues in this country!! fkn sad!!!

i'm pumped to see how fox does.. hoping they're back on point again and get back to great race coverage. also excited to see how harvick does. i always thought he did well with the xfinity and truck series in the booth.. i hope he makes fun of DW like gordon did!! haha

your 3d print is cool as hell.. that couldn't have been easy to make, design or print!! i got the 48 for the cota race in the pool.. we'll see how that turns out.

i don't know if i should ask, but how's the squirrel?? send him up my way, i got some'ton for his ass...

snow squirrel.jpg

I used to eat it daily. Chop up two pepperoni sticks into dime size bits. Then toss into the spicy noodles.
View attachment 42147

My son turns his into a stew with egg and other ingredients.
I legit just eat Nissin chicken or beef ramen. Like just cooked with the seasoning and thats it... i dont doctor it up, at all.

🩲 Steam!
Checked on the herd when the lights came on this morning and neighboring plants are already bumping leaves. May have to offset the center row and space them out a little more if they crowd on each other too much. By this time next week we may not see the soil anymore.🥳

I can't use these trays to bottom water due to the deep channels would hold a lot of water down there below the pots. These trays assist in good drainage more than holding water.
I too don't water to runoff but after watering I may see some seepage down to the drain some time after watering.

When it comes to watering for me it's a combo of known dry weight of a pot and how fast the soil drains. Rather than water to soak I water just enough to keep things moist but never muddy.
When the pot is loaded with dry soil I make an estimate of how much to saturate it and note how fast it drains.
On the airpot volume the dry soil was about 2 quarts. 1 quart of water fully saturates it with little runoff yet can clear off the surface in five seconds or less. Faster the better.
Then on the upcan it's almost 4 gallons of dry soil and one gallon to saturate it and drain off the surface in 5 seconds.

From there I try to use the space between the soil surface and the rim of the pot to dictate volume of each watering. I flood water rather than trickle it in so that space ends up being a pool and I'm looking to see that pool drain down in 5 seconds or less.
On these pots that's a little under 1 gallon so when I water I'll drop one gallon of water into the pool space. After a minute or two I might see a little runoff seepage if any. I don't mind seeing a minor drip after a watering which tells me the whole soil column is wet but never something like give them a gallon and have 3/4 gallon runoff into the tray.

This is also why I use plastic pots and never fabric because the plastic won't bloat and will direct water downward. Fabric can swell and bloat, get waterlogged at the bottom and even soak up water from the soil so watering this way really doesn't work well with fabric since they don't force water downward and out.
If the water does not drain in less than 5 seconds then it's either already loaded with enough water or compacted. Weight of the pot and looking at the soil surface usually tells me what that is exactly.
It's kind of a balancing act of water volume and time to drain then frequency will be determined. And that's why I don't like much runoff, just a drip if any so I can maintain that damp but not soaked soil with less water but more frequent waterings.

The heat factor also plays it's part here in the frequency of watering. I keep my soils warm and focus more on soil temp than I ever do VPD or leaf temps. Warm soils are where I find my speed, getting those microherds active with high metabolism that translates to the roots and then to the green parts above getting them to grow fast. Microherds love to be warm and damp but hate cold, conditions too dry, or too muddy.

So yeah I don't describe this much if at all because it's unique to this growroom but I water with a combo of known wet and dry weight, draining speed of dry soil, and frequency depending on stage of life and size of plant. Sounds complex but it's a routine I've found that works great.
With this run though I need to run the pump sprayer and figure out how long it takes to push out one gallon so I'm not over or under watering.

*never knowingly😝

🩲 for the nice words on the crop!
Those 3 in the corner are Cant Get Rights but are getting right. One plant is so slow I didn't think it was gonna push out it's 3rd node but finally did. Two plants are in one pot so there's actually 4 plants in that group.

I'm happy with the plant count today but am intrigued by one of the CGRs. The 3 cotyledon plant. It has a sister in the crop and it's a unique pheno of something IDK what. Crazy deep serrated leaves look like vicious steak knives. It has me curious and I want to see what it does so that's the one that might fill the last spot.
I'd like to have the tent shut down and empty by tomorrow then start prepping for veggies & flowers for the yard using it to start everything.

The berry tower and I are learning together I guess you can say. Found out berries are photosensitive to our light cycles blooming at 12/12 and vegging at 18/6.
When I started this new grow and turned the lights to 18/6 it quit spitting flowers and shot off runners with dormant roots ready to be clones. And there's dozens of them so I might be able to clone those and sell them in the neighborhood.
As soon as I flipped the room to 12/12, it started to kick out flowers again.
Now I need to get in there with snips and clear dead old growth and get on point with trying to pollinate the new flowers and hopefully start getting fruit off it.
I also got another rolling caddy for it until I get the robot working so I can move it outside some days and maybe get some bees on those flowers. After the last freeze this year it will go out on the back deck thru Summer and next Fall.

Man New Mexico State University is like my go-to honey hole on all things peppers! Seeds from there are more spendy but very high quality and authentic strains. Kinda like some cannabis out there.
Lots of really good info from their chili pepper institute here

I might visit them this Summer. NM is rec legal now and I love that state so may take a trip to Las Cruces and other parts this Summer.
But yeah that's where I go for pepper growing info. I want a huge crop of Big Jims to freeze and roast. Green chiles are my faves for cooking. Also wanna do some tomatillos, cayenne, and another I forget the name but are supposed to help with vision health as my vision begins it's decline with age.
I doubt I'll do them in earthboxes again though. I kinda wanna rent a tiller and tear into a strip of yard out back and plant them in the ground where they can get hot and dry out. It's weird but a wilty pepper plant is a very good thing!

Yeah back to the grind! Football is back in training with our Spring game on 4/20 :cool: and baseball is weeks away in their preseason right now. Got promoted and a raise recently so now more work and time involved. Gotta grind but it pays the bills!

It's race week!

View attachment 41942

Any feed or care suggestions for a new indoor strawberry grower?

Last minute save from outdoors.
IMG_7015.jpegIMG_7016.jpeg

Tired of fighting Mother Nature for the harvest. 🤣

I have been watering just like you described since I am not using the plates this grow.:cool:
The space above the dirt to the rim on plants is all very close to the same and my dumping ground.
I fill to brim and it flows quickly. Hoping it helps saturate the whole pot since the drip rings flow very slow and drip in the same spot.
I probably can't fit 1 cup of water in the trays but I think it helps a little.
It helps my mind~! 🤪

Uggh I can never get drip rings to work for me the way I think they should work for me.
Yeah not a fan of the slow drip in one spot. I feel like it creates a vein in the soil and water will only go thru the washed out vein and not soak the other parts especially on a fast draining soil.
I been lurking at your blumats and that diffuser screen though. Possible vacation watering ideas if needed because in the past I have done the flood up top and below to carry them for a week.
You got a lot going on, like Moe and Stoney so I lose track of what Y'all are working with. I look and see then see again and I swear you guys have about 1700 plants and 8 different grow spaces between Y'all. 😋

you should have seen me opening mine the few time that i had to, you were all i could think of so i'm going in my head "please don't drop these" over and over!!! :LOL: :LOL:

thank goodness nothing bad happened but i was prepared for the worst!!

circuit board pepper magnets?!?!?! man they really know how to reach out to nerds in marketing!!! are they a tech school by chance?

Congratulations brother!!! hard work = reward!!!

hell yeah it's race week!!! put my flag out today!!! and man you know me too well, fuck the chiefs and niners!!! and wtf is up with the whole taylor swift bs? it's like headline news every week.. i guess fools care more about her than real issues in this country!! fkn sad!!!

i'm pumped to see how fox does.. hoping they're back on point again and get back to great race coverage. also excited to see how harvick does. i always thought he did well with the xfinity and truck series in the booth.. i hope he makes fun of DW like gordon did!! haha

your 3d print is cool as hell.. that couldn't have been easy to make, design or print!! i got the 48 for the cota race in the pool.. we'll see how that turns out.

i don't know if i should ask, but how's the squirrel?? send him up my way, i got some'ton for his ass...

View attachment 42045

Hehe...squirrel popsicle!

Man all this pepper talk got me going thru my stash and planning a grow! Then last night I'm going thru Hulu and there's a show about pepper people! Some dude looking for the hottest strain, a few home growers, and competitive eaters. Cant get into the competitive eating but the others are an interesting watch.
I can't get into the crazy hot stuff. Not looking to melt my face off and have a stroke! One lady grows super hots but doesn't eat them. That would be me

I don't think NMSU is a tech school. I think UNM might be closer to that as they're kinda mech and ag but NMSU does have some ag science and environmental studies but by and large probably the regular state school stuff like engineering, science, and business.

Good find on those magnets! They were sold out last year so I'm gonna try to get some on my order this year.
If you order anything from them be sure to include the chile prailine. Delicious!!!

Haha speaking of flags...I placed my order for this yesterday

ng flag.png

I gotta put up a beam so I can mount more flag poles then it's time....

tumblr_lxjz0hn9Nd1qjhjdwo1_r1_500.gif

f1tfma.gif

Hell I might hang a pirate flag out there too!
And I think I've started a flag thing on my street.🤣
I had hung my Longhorn flag at the start of football season and took down the SHR flag back in September.
Then we beat Bama and two more Longhorn flags were hung on other homes. Then a 3rd a few weeks after that. More on the street one block over.
Others not into Texas football hung other flags...OSU, a soccer team, and one weirdy started hanging various types of gay flags all over their house. At least I think they're gay..bunch of different rainbow and triangle flags. That house also hung a Palestinian flag so I guess they're not into sports but more like virtue signaling the rest of us. They wont know what to think with all these NASCAR flags lining my driveway! Yeah fuck politics and all that shit. We're into racing 'round here!!!!
My wife thinks it's hilarious there's so many flags on homes now.

Fox is the best on the broadcast man. All these old races I've been watching have mostly all been Fox so I got all the boogity boogity boogities and Crank It Ups watching those. The NBC broadcasts are too business like. It's not the fucking Olympics or tennis! Cut loose NBC and make it fun FFS!!!

48 at COTA?

bold-strategy-dodgeball.gif

I've got my boy SVG and the Project 91 car taking that race! Trackhouse cars are monsters on that track and SVG can bump and bang with the best of 'em.
Actually I feel great about all my RC picks with SVG again at Chicago and Michael McDowell at both Sonoma and Watkins Glen then Dongle Nozzle at Roval.

I legit just eat Nissin chicken or beef ramen. Like just cooked with the seasoning and thats it... i dont doctor it up, at all.

WTFF??? Dude if you have not had sliced processed cheese, or an egg fried hard, or drop a little handful of frozen peas and carrots in the ramen you're missing out!!!🤪

Any feed or care suggestions for a new indoor strawberry grower?

Last minute save from outdoors.
View attachment 42151View attachment 42152

Tired of fighting Mother Nature for the harvest. 🤣

Dude...I'm surprised my berry tower is even working as I have no clue what I'm doing there. All I really know is how to mix the hydronutes and even if I fuck that up the plants are very forgiving about it. They are taking in a lot of water though. About every 5 days that 5 gallon bucket hits empty.
Strawberry plants do seem to be very hardy and have a fighter's heart when it comes to life. I'm betting it just goes a little dormant then with warmth and light it comes around and gets after it. Maybe some compost tea when that happens.
Best of luck with it brother!!!🤞

Last edited:
@Bandit420

That’s pretty much what I thought and read. If it was in the ground it would most likely have survived but in a pot it was doomed. It was 4x bigger a month before but I didn’t transplant fast enough and it got put back outside.

I’ve thawed it out slowly for a few days. Flushed. And transplanted. Hoping new growth occurs in the next week or two. Sprayed with some of the KNF juice/tea. 🤞

@Bandit420

That’s pretty much what I thought and read. If it was in the ground it would most likely have survived but in a pot it was doomed. It was 4x bigger a month before but I didn’t transplant fast enough and it got put back outside.

I’ve thawed it out slowly for a few days. Flushed. And transplanted. Hoping new growth occurs in the next week or two. Sprayed with some of the KNF juice/tea. 🤞

It's still got green and I think as long as it's crown doesn't rot or anything bad happen there it'll come back probably stronger than before

Speaking of,
Hows that thing doin man?

Beast Mode!

IMG_6430.JPG

I need to take it's runners and make clones and do some cleanup. We're having great weather and it coulda gone outside today but I need to get the dang thing rolling again!

Things are doing well here too, starting to take off. The whole herd will get a dose of Great White tomorrow

IMG_6432.JPG

It's still got green and I think as long as it's crown doesn't rot or anything bad happen there it'll come back probably stronger than before

Beast Mode!

View attachment 42313

I need to take it's runners and make clones and do some cleanup. We're having great weather and it coulda gone outside today but I need to get the dang thing rolling again!

Things are doing well here too, starting to take off. The whole herd will get a dose of Great White tomorrow

View attachment 42315
Wow man, that thing is doing awesome!!! Pot plants all looking good too 👌🏼

Wow man, that thing is doing awesome!!! Pot plants all looking good too 👌🏼

🩲 🩲 Thanks Brother! It's been a pretty fun and ez project but now I want some berries from it!

:
:
All the pepper and seed talk got me lining up the que that'll drop next😋

IMG_6434.JPG

Still have some GPS fems to add as it'll be a 50/50 fem and regular grow. More pepper seeds on the way too.
Gonna test my intentional cross, Haunted Banana, an unintentional cross of TxB X Frozen Custard, and will bring a few Ript Banana beans out of hibernation to join the crowd.
Lots of banana crosses and lots of peppers in store for the Spring grow :cool:

I spotted the plant behind the berry bush first.
Then saw all the others.
Real nice growth since last group photo and up pot.

Those nearest the berry tower were the late additions and are 3 days behind the herd but catching up. One more wave of runts in the coming days will join too

For some reason banana fever is real~!🥴
It's going around.

Banana OGs are my fave out there mostly because they're so potent. Flavor is more like banana flavoring in candy than real bananas but it's that fire potency that keeps them in my orbit and the only ones I'll mess with breeding.

been thinking about making some banana shine..

My sister does it. I think it's brandy though. She won't send me any saying it's too risky and I'm like you have no idea how ez it is to send something like that but can't convince her. Even told her about some of my escapades sending stuff to myself from other cities and she texted something like I'm lucky to not be locked up. 🙄Might be ploy to get me out there though and I have no desire for a trip to Cali.

Been meaning to ask you...When you ordered CoM from 'Zon, did it come in boxes like GGMi?

Pepper Patch '24 is in motion. Gotta good hot and sunny spot in the yard picked out. Not gonna till it because there's earthworms and wigglers living in there so gonna kinda no-till the project.

Ordered corn gluten to put down and prevent any weeds from seed sprouting in the Spring. Gonna go out and mow it close to the ground and probably put something down so nothing grows until I have peppers to drop in. Hopefully a few more hard freezes between now and March will help too.
Before planting I'll drop some of that CoM lobster compost over the area.🦞

More seeds from NMSU are on the way... 2 Big Jim strains, serranos, poblano, and chile de arbol. Also got those magnets and some goodies for the kitchen pantry.🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
Great deal on starter pots with domes today!🥳

Since my water filter is zero waste now I'm going to set up a water tank for irrigation rather than give the peppers unfiltered water from the hose.:cool:

Speaking of water...Joe Dirt would dig the new 3D printed gas pedal on the water rig. 😋 Thing works great too, delivering 1gallon/30 seconds on the shower setting

IMG_6440.JPG

Starting tomorrow I'm gonna try a new way of documenting this grow I've never done before with time lapse videos.
Just thought I'd throw that out there 🤖

Last edited:
My sister does it. I think it's brandy though

i know, it's why i posted that. :devilish: i was wondering if maybe you could pick her brain for me... two questions: does she use the peels at all? and is there any specific yeast that she only uses just for the banana brandy and nothing else or does she just use general distilling yeast? you would be blown away if you saw all the different strains of yeast and specific work they each do, it's a whole nother science all on it's own!! and yeas, anything fruit distilled is considered a brandy. grains make whiskey.. in the backwoods we call it all shine, just a general woods term to distilling anything alcohol in an outlaw form. anything distilled legal is done the exact same way with the exact same stuff but can never be called moonshine.

but from what i read the banana flavor is tough to bring through and some mulch up the peels and some don't even use the peels. the biggest complaint i see is that most of the aroma and flavor is lost when cooking down the bananas to get the startches converted to sugars. i've been playing around with amylase enzymes which don't require a heavy boil but you need to bring it up to 158* exactly and hold it there for while, i was thiking of maybe trying to use my SV for this... most people run shine batches way to big to make this realistic but i'm small time. if i could fit as close to twenty pounds of bananas as i could that would be perfect. i have no idea how much twenty pounds even looks like,, next time i go to the store i'll do some math and see how it looks,, if it looks size doable for the SV i'm gonna try it!

Been meaning to ask you...When you ordered CoM from 'Zon, did it come in boxes like GGMi?

they sure did, four big boxes!!! i was here when the amazon dude showed up, i said just leave em right on the ground there.. he said no sir i gotta put them on your porch and take a photo, it's the rules... i said thanks i appreciate you!!

Pepper Patch '24 is in motion. Gotta good hot and sunny spot in the yard picked out. Not gonna till it because there's earthworms and wigglers living in there so gonna kinda no-till the project.

ahh yeah, no till's the way to go!!!!!!! especially when your seeing life at the surface!!!!

More seeds from NMSU are on the way... 2 Big Jim strains, serranos, poblano, and chile de arbol. Also got those magnets and some goodies for the kitchen pantry.🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
Great deal on starter pots with domes today!🥳
Amazon.com

those cup lids are really cool for peppers... i might try those out this year too.. i got about another month before i can start indoors so i'll be all jealous of yours for now!!! especially the serranos!!!!!

Since my water filter is zero waste now I'm going to set up a water tank for irrigation rather than give the peppers unfiltered water from the hose.:cool:

Speaking of water...Joe Dirt would dig the new 3D printed gas pedal on the water rig. 😋 Thing works great too, delivering 1gallon/30 seconds on the shower setting

i was oh no don't tell me he made a footprint,,, yep!!! badass!!!! i got one of those in the garage, it's an old school one made for the little foot dimmer switches!!!! sixties and early seventies edition.

can't wait to see some timelapse man!!! it would be really cool to see them flower from so young!!!

i know, it's why i posted that. :devilish: i was wondering if maybe you could pick her brain for me... two questions: does she use the peels at all? and is there any specific yeast that she only uses just for the banana brandy and nothing else or does she just use general distilling yeast? you would be blown away if you saw all the different strains of yeast and specific work they each do, it's a whole nother science all on it's own!! and yeas, anything fruit distilled is considered a brandy. grains make whiskey.. in the backwoods we call it all shine, just a general woods term to distilling anything alcohol in an outlaw form. anything distilled legal is done the exact same way with the exact same stuff but can never be called moonshine.

but from what i read the banana flavor is tough to bring through and some mulch up the peels and some don't even use the peels. the biggest complaint i see is that most of the aroma and flavor is lost when cooking down the bananas to get the startches converted to sugars. i've been playing around with amylase enzymes which don't require a heavy boil but you need to bring it up to 158* exactly and hold it there for while, i was thiking of maybe trying to use my SV for this... most people run shine batches way to big to make this realistic but i'm small time. if i could fit as close to twenty pounds of bananas as i could that would be perfect. i have no idea how much twenty pounds even looks like,, next time i go to the store i'll do some math and see how it looks,, if it looks size doable for the SV i'm gonna try it!

they sure did, four big boxes!!! i was here when the amazon dude showed up, i said just leave em right on the ground there.. he said no sir i gotta put them on your porch and take a photo, it's the rules... i said thanks i appreciate you!!

ahh yeah, no till's the way to go!!!!!!! especially when your seeing life at the surface!!!!

those cup lids are really cool for peppers... i might try those out this year too.. i got about another month before i can start indoors so i'll be all jealous of yours for now!!! especially the serranos!!!!!

i was oh no don't tell me he made a footprint,,, yep!!! badass!!!! i got one of those in the garage, it's an old school one made for the little foot dimmer switches!!!! sixties and early seventies edition.

can't wait to see some timelapse man!!! it would be really cool to see them flower from so young!!!

Good to hear on the boxes.👍 I was a little upset when they delivered my tent because it was in the tent's box with the gorilla tent label out clear as day to read and know what was inside then I saw your pic with the bags on a cart and had to confirm.

I'll text my sister in a few hours and see what she has to say.🤘

Bandit what has been the best producing strain you have run? Just a donkey dick maker?

There's been many 😋

gallery_757_795_2157559.jpg

gallery_757_795_2175790.jpg

gallery_757_795_1922796.jpg

gallery_757_795_4279808.jpg

gallery_757_795_1369673.jpg

Basically any Dawg, Diesel, Sour Ds, Cheeses, or Chems can do it.
Any hybrid should be able to get that size but really it comes down to two thing after genetics...quality of light and how the plant was pruned or how it's canopy was managed.

To get arm size colas you cannot have more than 4 tops and 1, no more than 2, should be primary cola shoots taller than the rest of the plant and allow them to stretch it out.
The tallest shoots will be huge at the end but if they're leveled out or too many tops are on the plant, all the energy that would go the one now gets split between them all then that reduces the size of the colas and evens them out. It's why you'll never see donkey dicks in a SCROG and instead see dozens of 3 finger size colas when a canopy is leveled out like that.

The crossroad to yield is what yields more, 1 giant cola or a dozen golf ball sized colas? It's along the lines of what yields more, one 5' tall plant or five 1' tall plants? The answer is usually the same even though size automatically makes us think it has to weigh more but the weight is often equal, +/- a handful of grams.

After that it's just preference. I like 'em big and have the light to produce them but also keep the secondary colas and inner canopy happy with plenty of light. If the light cannot drive down deep past the skyscraper colas then it's better to even it out and sacrifice that size for more consistent yield throughout the canopy otherwise you just get donkey dicks and larf.

Good to hear on the boxes.👍 I was a little upset when they delivered my tent because it was in the tent's box with the gorilla tent label out clear as day to read and know what was inside then I saw your pic with the bags on a cart and had to confirm.

I'll text my sister in a few hours and see what she has to say.🤘

There's been many 😋

View attachment 42732

View attachment 42733

View attachment 42731

View attachment 42734

View attachment 42730

Basically any Dawg, Diesel, Sour Ds, Cheeses, or Chems can do it.
Any hybrid should be able to get that size but really it comes down to two thing after genetics...quality of light and how the plant was pruned or how it's canopy was managed.

To get arm size colas you cannot have more than 4 tops and 1, no more than 2, should be primary cola shoots taller than the rest of the plant and allow them to stretch it out.
The tallest shoots will be huge at the end but if they're leveled out or too many tops are on the plant, all the energy that would go the one now gets split between them all then that reduces the size of the colas and evens them out. It's why you'll never see donkey dicks in a SCROG and instead see dozens of 3 finger size colas when a canopy is leveled out like that.

The crossroad to yield is what yields more, 1 giant cola or a dozen golf ball sized colas? It's along the lines of what yields more, one 5' tall plant or five 1' tall plants? The answer is usually the same even though size automatically makes us think it has to weigh more but the weight is often equal, +/- a handful of grams.

After that it's just preference. I like 'em big and have the light to produce them but also keep the secondary colas and inner canopy happy with plenty of light. If the light cannot drive down deep past the skyscraper colas then it's better to even it out and sacrifice that size for more consistent yield throughout the canopy otherwise you just get donkey dicks and larf.

yeah man, you'll be good with soil. boxes were heavy duty, i just took em out before i took the pic. each bag was in it's own box. i'm not sure if yours will come from the same place but mine started out in Katy Texas?? (i never heard of it) soil was nice and dry and no signs of it ever being outside. i was a little off on the price though, thought i got it for 35 a bag but after taxes they were 76.30 for the two so like $38.15 each.

ahhh all the wookie spears.... jaw droppers!!!

and thanks so much for reaching out to your sister, i appreciate you doing that brother!!! i'll be sending ya some of mine for sure!!!!! 🥴

yeah man, you'll be good with soil. boxes were heavy duty, i just took em out before i took the pic. each bag was in it's own box. i'm not sure if yours will come from the same place but mine started out in Katy Texas?? (i never heard of it) soil was nice and dry and no signs of it ever being outside. i was a little off on the price though, thought i got it for 35 a bag but after taxes they were 76.30 for the two so like $38.15 each.

ahhh all the wookie spears.... jaw droppers!!!

and thanks so much for reaching out to your sister, i appreciate you doing that brother!!! i'll be sending ya some of mine for sure!!!!! 🥴

Cool. Yeah I was looking at their bundles and it was weird how the more you buy the more it costs and usually it's the other way around. Maybe I'll just do one bag a week but if they catch on then the price might change.
Katy is just down the road a ways. Pretty much Houston or one of the biggest suburbs of Houston as big as Houston itself. Cant tell where one ends and the other begins sorta city. Outstanding high school football comes out of there though and feeds the nation recruits so that's why I'm so familiar with it.

She sent me some book pics that are on my phone and I'll get them to ya. I'm not sure if she really understood all I was asking. She's an oddball trying to talk to her. Like in Vegas I asked where she was staying and told me a "motel". Ok I'm thinking she's at a roadside dive on the outskirts or something so I asked her again. Same reply. No name, just "motel". Repeated this maybe 5-6 times. Turns out she's staying at the same place we were, The fucking Golden Nugget downtown. It was like that for two days on everything!
So I had to ask her the same thing this morning a few different ways. I eventually got some info but mostly cocktail recipes lol. Family bro.🙃

Possibly the last still shot before timelapse then back to a combo of still and tl for watching flowers

IMG_6444.JPG

Looks like I gotta wildcard in the group

IMG_6445.JPG

Juicing it up now! Came with various mounts and one looks like I can mount it to one of the stripper poles. Does stills and video. I still need to read the manual though

IMG_6448.JPG

Cool. Yeah I was looking at their bundles and it was weird how the more you buy the more it costs and usually it's the other way around. Maybe I'll just do one bag a week but if they catch on then the price might change.
Katy is just down the road a ways. Pretty much Houston or one of the biggest suburbs of Houston as big as Houston itself. Cant tell where one ends and the other begins sorta city. Outstanding high school football comes out of there though and feeds the nation recruits so that's why I'm so familiar with it.

She sent me some book pics that are on my phone and I'll get them to ya. I'm not sure if she really understood all I was asking. She's an oddball trying to talk to her. Like in Vegas I asked where she was staying and told me a "motel". Ok I'm thinking she's at a roadside dive on the outskirts or something so I asked her again. Same reply. No name, just "motel". Repeated this maybe 5-6 times. Turns out she's staying at the same place we were, The fucking Golden Nugget downtown. It was like that for two days on everything!
So I had to ask her the same thing this morning a few different ways. I eventually got some info but mostly cocktail recipes lol. Family bro.🙃

Possibly the last still shot before timelapse then back to a combo of still and tl for watching flowers

View attachment 42869

Looks like I gotta wildcard in the group

View attachment 42870

Juicing it up now! Came with various mounts and one looks like I can mount it to one of the stripper poles. Does stills and video. I still need to read the manual though

View attachment 42875

oh wow you got like a legit time lapse camera!!! very cool!!!! hope we get to see a strawberry grow on it!!!!!

i should have mentioned how i bought that soil.. i only bought the single bags like you said the multiples cost more. so when i ordered it i saw it was out 1 to 2 months, but also saw that it shipped from amazon so knowing they never take a month or more when they ship it themselves so i ordered qty 2 of the single bags. a week or so goes by and i noticed there was a delivery date of early march on the order... i thought no biggie i can wait. so then i was thinking maybe the two bags weren't enough so i went back on and they had a delivery just a week out so i placed a second order also for quantity 2 pieces of the singles. so they just sent both orders of all four bags all at once and it actually showed up two earlier then they said t would. sometimes that same page has them as a prime deal with two day delivery, sometimes not.. sometimes it's not even in stock but i always keep checking that same link because a few hours later and it could back in stock.. weird... i don't make the rules i just try and make em work for me!!! hehehe

that motel story had me laughing... you can only try your best!!! :D

oh wow you got like a legit time lapse camera!!! very cool!!!! hope we get to see a strawberry grow on it!!!!!

i should have mentioned how i bought that soil.. i only bought the single bags like you said the multiples cost more. so when i ordered it i saw it was out 1 to 2 months, but also saw that it shipped from amazon so knowing they never take a month or more when they ship it themselves so i ordered qty 2 of the single bags. a week or so goes by and i noticed there was a delivery date of early march on the order... i thought no biggie i can wait. so then i was thinking maybe the two bags weren't enough so i went back on and they had a delivery just a week out so i placed a second order also for quantity 2 pieces of the singles. so they just sent both orders of all four bags all at once and it actually showed up two earlier then they said t would. sometimes that same page has them as a prime deal with two day delivery, sometimes not.. sometimes it's not even in stock but i always keep checking that same link because a few hours later and it could back in stock.. weird... i don't make the rules i just try and make em work for me!!! hehehe

that motel story had me laughing... you can only try your best!!! :D

Thanks man! This had me double checking exactly what I was looking at because it's not what I thought at all.
So I thought it was the C0M storefront on Amazon and everything came from CoM or maybe a distribution hub in the west or midwest.
The one bag deal comes from Katy, Tx and yeah says it would be here by mid-march.😳
The 2 bag deal comes from Delaware and can be here Tuesday. Wait scratch that. Now it says the 2 bagger will come from GGMi today. Delaware was yesterday 🤣
Then the 4 and 10 bag deal is coming from your backyard in Pa and can also be here by Tuesday.😀
That's just weird man and glad I looked closer.
I'll need at least 7 bags but am also considering the tomato and veggie soil and possibly rebooting old Stonington with the Stonington bag of nutes. Maybe even do all three and compare...fresh stonington, rebooted stonington, and tom & veg and see if they all do well or one better than the other. If they all do the same I'll go with the least expensive option.
All the stonington bundles are coming out to around $40-$42/bag with fast shipping with the single bag being the exception at $36 and questionable shipping time. Meanwhile every deal on GGMi is around $50/bag. 😒

EDIT: Scratch all that. 🤪
Dank Deal at GGMi this morning 2bags/$75 and free shipping. I order four 2 pack bags there, $300 delivered or $37.50/bag. Best deal I could find on a large order

Last edited:
Thanks man! This had me double checking exactly what I was looking at because it's not what I thought at all.
So I thought it was the C0M storefront on Amazon and everything came from CoM or maybe a distribution hub in the west or midwest.
The one bag deal comes from Katy, Tx and yeah says it would be here by mid-march.😳
The 2 bag deal comes from Delaware and can be here Tuesday. Wait scratch that. Now it says the 2 bagger will come from GGMi today. Delaware was yesterday 🤣
Then the 4 and 10 bag deal is coming from your backyard in Pa and can also be here by Tuesday.😀
That's just weird man and glad I looked closer.
I'll need at least 7 bags but am also considering the tomato and veggie soil and possibly rebooting old Stonington with the Stonington bag of nutes. Maybe even do all three and compare...fresh stonington, rebooted stonington, and tom & veg and see if they all do well or one better than the other. If they all do the same I'll go with the least expensive option.
All the stonington bundles are coming out to around $40-$42/bag with fast shipping with the single bag being the exception at $36 and questionable shipping time. Meanwhile every deal on GGMi is around $50/bag. 😒

EDIT: Scratch all that. 🤪
Dank Deal at GGMi this morning 2bags/$75 and free shipping. I order four 2 pack bags there, $300 delivered or $37.50/bag. Best deal I could find on a large order

NICE!!! i was hoping that GGMi would get that deal back. i'm not even mad that it was after i bought mine. that 2/75 is the best deal i gotten so far too so it's awesome they brought it back and didn't raise the price for the new year!!!

great catch man, i learned something from this.. be more patient and wait. i bought mine for the future and didn't need it this soon. could have saved a few bucks if i would have waited.

NICE!!! i was hoping that GGMi would get that deal back. i'm not even mad that it was after i bought mine. that 2/75 is the best deal i gotten so far too so it's awesome they brought it back and didn't raise the price for the new year!!!

great catch man, i learned something from this.. be more patient and wait. i bought mine for the future and didn't need it this soon. could have saved a few bucks if i would have waited.

Man I still have PTSD over the supply chain issues from 2020 so now I seem to buy my soils several months out just so I know I'm stocked up and ready.
The prices are odd. Same two bags from GGMi thru amazon were $83 this morning and now they're $79.76? Are we buying soils or stocks and playing a market?
I guess yeah when it comes time to buy just watch the prices for a week or so and strike when you feel it's as low as it will go.
:
:
Shot some video today now that everything is planted. I didn't have the heart to kill off the Can't Get Rights so I planted all three in one pot and found a spot for them.
The room is rolling with every device on including using fresh Winter air as an AC to kick on when the room hits over 85.
I also took the idea of home theater sound and applied it to air movement with all the fans for this grow.

View attachment IMG_6449.MOV

Time lapse is set up and rolling. Or at least I think it's going? First experiment is trying to capture the rebound of transplants coming out of shock as well as reactions before during and after lights come on over a 24 hour period. So hopefully tomorrow I have some decent time lapse footage

IMG_6451.JPG

wow man, this is one of your biggest grows yeah? do i count 23 containers? 😮

can we get a list of genetics again please????

man i was just looking for some new flag post brackets because a got a couple more to hang,, a buddy gave me a all black flag with just the nascar logo in the middle double sided!!

but check it out i saw a flag mount with a texas star in the middle...

514eiDvScFL._AC_SL1100_.jpg

just like the ones you guys have to hold your bridge overpasses together!!! :LOL::LOL: and ya know texas is only place i ever saw that has their own edition pick up trucks!!! and table tops in hooters!!! and texas shaped cement walking pads!!! .... c'mon man!!! could you image a PA shaped anything??? a table would look like the end broke off!!!! hahaha i'd like wyoming shaped end table please, you mean a square sir? yep, that'll work!! hahahaha

so what did ya think of netflix nascar show?
i doubt i'll watch it a second time. not much to miss the first see... i wish it would have been sooner, and better, and maybe... idk...

hey you mentioned you watch some of the older races, do you ever watch any before safer barriers at all? or before restrictor plates? man darlington was suck a freakin badass track before safer barriers.. now they call a darling stripe something completely different than what it was but they want to be so cool they just changed what it meant along the way to fit the new config.. ruins the history if ask me...

any races with the intimidator? old rooster ricky rudd???

it was those races that made me fall in love for life. no matter how much bullshit goes on in the politics of it, it's still racing when they slap on the helmets!!!

been thinking about making some banana shine..

The KNF fermented fruit juice is alcoholic. Just depends where you stop it. I still have a lot of wine/beer making stuff so might check that out down the road. Doing vinegar atm.

Back
Top Bottom