<User Requested Deletion> 2023 Outdoor Grow

I forgot you went on a trip, hope you enjoyed it man.
My father in law was up this past week and was talking about possibly funding a trip to go to Yosemite or Yellowstone for 10 days. He wants to rent a small camper van, i have to drive it tho, from Maine to Cali or Maine to Wyoming. Itll be next fall if anything.
Be sure to stop in if your driving by. I have welcome gifts to aid you on your journey

Hey their farmer Dave are you a yooper or a troll my self im a troll from west Michigan over near Saugatuck long time grower ,first time growing out side just seemed like I should give it a shot sense they made it legal. the buds are going crazy is there anything I should do to stop bud rot.I have buddies that lose alot of weight to mold and bud rot any help would be appreciated,also really enjoy your journal.

Hey their farmer Dave are you a yooper or a troll my self im a troll from west Michigan over near Saugatuck long time grower ,first time growing out side just seemed like I should give it a shot sense they made it legal. the buds are going crazy is there anything I should do to stop bud rot.I have buddies that lose alot of weight to mold and bud rot any help would be appreciated,also really enjoy your journal.
Hey,How's it growing ? i'm over by flint out in the country. As far as bud rot i think its hit or miss. Ive been lucky so far in previous years. This year will be interesting if the rains keep coming. i try to keep things like brown leaves and old leaves off. I dont spray in flower anything but during the summer i use Montery Horticultural oil. Also i use some lactobacillus solution Hope for a late dry fall. Last year I had frost on my buds white as snow but they turned out fine. Ive been averaging a lb a plant some i get 2 lbs. I grow in compost mix i make.

Hey,How's it growing ? i'm over by flint out in the country. As far as bud rot i think its hit or miss. Ive been lucky so far in previous years. This year will be interesting if the rains keep coming. i try to keep things like brown leaves and old leaves off. I dont spray in flower anything but during the summer i use Montery Horticultural oil. Also i use some lactobacillus solution Hope for a late dry fall. Last year I had frost on my buds white as snow but they turned out fine. Ive been averaging a lb a plant some i get 2 lbs. I grow in compost mix i make.
I think TSD used to use her leaf blower every morning to kind of blow off the dew from the previous evening and dry up the plant some. That might help.

Weekly Update Week 25:
Been a cool week with 65-75 highs and 48-50 lows No rain after the 2 storms that dumped around 6 inches last weekend; flowering sure has progressed. Everyday seem a little chunkier. Now i know the order of finish.
1 Critical Kush
2 cheese
3 GG4
4 Starduster
5 Unknown in Greenhouse
6 Gelato Dream
7 sour deisel x Ms Universe
8 Bruce Banner
I hope this all works out with these 8 varieties and I have time to dry and move them in and out of the drying shed. This weeks temps will be the warmest of the summer here. Should help them along to finish. I have also been defoliating the thick canopy and that has been time consuming so not much progress has been made.
Critical kush 25 wks.jpeg
critical Kush flower2 9:2:2023.jpeg
Cheese 25 wks.jpeg
cheese flower 9:2:23.jpeg
Gelato dream #3 25 wks.jpeg
Gelato dream #3 flower 9:2:23.jpegbruce banner 25 wks.jpeg
Bruce banner flower 9:2:23.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom