16850552373473636276847286479705.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
  • 16850552602106586095323904594412.jpg
    16850552602106586095323904594412.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • 16850552695543366086334368466803.jpg
    16850552695543366086334368466803.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 4
Cant remember who it was now, but i watched it in a YouTube video and thought it was brilliant lol. Ive been doing it ever sense.
Yea I definitely didn't come up with it.

I liked the clear cups and seeing the roots grow.

Was quicker to cut 210 solos lol then use a lighter

3 around the cups

Attachments

• 16850555529836676247531949608767.jpg
    16850555529836676247531949608767.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Piercing gauge needles are working well for multiple holes, yet to use em

Used my torch and a metal "pick" but fuck all that melted plastic fumes

Attachments

• 16850559413642470420944705778304.jpg
    16850559413642470420944705778304.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
I'll pull/bring it up, and put more perl/coco at bottom
Ive only grown like 3 plants to harvest in a solo cup. To much hassle for me. I was watering 2 and 3 times a day, even in soil...
I have a strawberry cough thats been in a solo cup since 3/19 and its not even rootbound yet🤣
Fucken thing is taking its sweet as time revegging.

The holes need to be a little bigger so that they don't clog up. The icepick diameter is perfect. I don't poke sides as they won't be in the cups long enough to really benefit from it.

Ive only grown like 3 plants to harvest in a solo cup. To much hassle for me. I was watering 2 and 3 times a day, even in soil...
I have a strawberry cough thats been in a solo cup since 3/19 and its not even rootbound yet🤣
Fucken thing is taking its sweet as time revegging.
i got around 60 solos planted now that will be there till harvest, maybe see how tall i can get one in a solo lol

last run few got nearly 5ft

Last edited:
The holes need to be a little bigger so that they don't clog up. The icepick diameter is perfect. I don't poke sides as they won't be in the cups long enough to really benefit from it.
agreed, had to find a decent balance between drainage and not leeching all my perl/coco out the bottom.

i got around 60 solos planted now that will be there till harvest, maybe see how tall i can get one in a solo lol

last run few got nearly 5ft
Ill leave a plant in solo cup and see what happens. Ive got a Grape Crème Cake okie i juat popped a bit ago. Well see how many deficiencies i can achieve!

those bitches were dry everynight about.

i got away watering once a night, but multiple smaller amounts of watering, would be optimal.

I need my little dude to go to school so i can go to work again. So tired of being flat broke every day of my life.
depending where you're located, and his birthday, you might be able to find some earlier K programs. that's what we did with my son this school year -- he was born right at the end of the age cut off (one of the youngest kids in the school district), and it freed up a ton of time.

that being said, i'd be happy to ship you some nutes. i have 20lbs of parts A and B from Front Row AG, could afford to lose 5 lbs of each and they'll get you through till you're in a better spot.

depending where you're located, and his birthday, you might be able to find some earlier K programs. that's what we did with my son this school year -- he was born right at the end of the age cut off (one of the youngest kids in the school district), and it freed up a ton of time.

that being said, i'd be happy to ship you some nutes. i have 20lbs of parts A and B from Front Row AG, could afford to lose 5 lbs of each and they'll get you through till you're in a better spot.
Hell be 4 September 7th, same day school starts up again here, so hell be going this fall 100%
Ive loved every second of being a stay at home dad BUT, its time for this guy to start working again, im tired of being home 24/7 lol.

Id take you up on that offer, but i can not, because the reason i can't buy shit is my wife keeps spending all our money buying weed because i hit a rough spot last fall, lost 2 grows to PM, and my stock pile has been out for 2 or 3ish months, and now im struggling to get it back up. Also the real reason im taking a T break, i just dont need to smoke if i gotta buy it lol.

I just gotta get her spending under control and things will be good again. Just gonna take me a bit, shes stubborn as fuck.

Hell be 4 September 7th, same day school starts up again here, so hell be going this fall 100%
Ive loved every second of being a stay at home dad BUT, its time for this guy to start working again, im tired of being home 24/7 lol.

Id take you up on that offer, but i can not, because the reason i can't buy shit is my wife keeps spending all our money buying weed because i hit a rough spot last fall, lost 2 grows to PM, and my stock pile has been out for 2 or 3ish months, and now im struggling to get it back up. Also the real reason im taking a T break, i just dont need to smoke if i gotta buy it lol.
understand. holler if you change your mind. a T break is a good thing for everyone, though. it gets easier after a couple weeks. after the last one i took, i can't smoke but every great once in a while now. most everything gives me anxiety, not sure if it's the hybridization or just a chemical shift in my body but most everything gives me panic attacks anymore unless i find a sativa dominant strain. sucks, can't even smoke my own gear most of the time. love growing though, so i keep doing it.

understand. holler if you change your mind. a T break is a good thing for everyone, though. it gets easier after a couple weeks. after the last one i took, i can't smoke but every great once in a while now. most everything gives me anxiety, not sure if it's the hybridization or just a chemical shift in my body but most everything gives me panic attacks anymore unless i find a sativa dominant strain. sucks, can't even smoke my own gear most of the time. love growing though, so i keep doing it.
I appreciate that man, i just gotta get her roped back in, she went a little wild recently and, yeah, lol.
Hopefully that doesnt happen with me, i smoke instead of taking pills so hopefully nothing wild happens lol
So a sativa dominant strain doesnt give you anxiety or a panic attack? Thats the total opposite of what im used to hearing man.
Im actually excited to smoke this run i have going now, just wanna see what all the hype is about lol.

I appreciate that man, i just gotta get her roped back in, she went a little wild recently and, yeah, lol.
Hopefully that doesnt happen with me, i smoke instead of taking pills so hopefully nothing wild happens lol
So a sativa dominant strain doesnt give you anxiety or a panic attack? Thats the total opposite of what im used to hearing man.
Im actually excited to smoke this run i have going now, just wanna see what all the hype is about lol.
Yeah, I'm an anomaly lol something about indicas fucks with my head. Was never a problem before I went straight edge for about six months, but after that pretty much any time I smoke indica dom I get an uncomfortable high whereas the sativas tend to be much more heady.

Yeah, I'm an anomaly lol something about indicas fucks with my head. Was never a problem before I went straight edge for about six months, but after that pretty much any time I smoke indica dom I get an uncomfortable high whereas the sativas tend to be much more heady.
Thats the strangest shit ive heard lmao.
Certain sativas make me uncomfortable, like i drank 20 cups of coffee and 9 redbull😅 but other than that, cant say ive had a bad experience yet.

Thats the strangest shit ive heard lmao.
Certain sativas make me uncomfortable, like i drank 20 cups of coffee and 9 redbull😅 but other than that, cant say ive had a bad experience yet.
Fair assessment. I ingest on average 800mg caffeine a day, sometimes more, and have always been a fan of strong stimulants lol

Extra bold coffee is all you will find in my house😃
5-7 cups a day every day.... buzzin, prolly also why i dont sleep for shit...
Yes. That's my problem too lol. I've gotten to the point I don't ingest caffeine after 12pm but that just means I get it in during my "allowed" time.

Ya I have never picked up coffee as a habit or caffeine. It realy helps out because now I can use it strategically. Two to three cups and I can stay up all night and drive or finish a job. I catch a serious buzz off of strong coffee.

Back
Top Bottom