Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

Which Dr. Zymes product did you use?

Dr zymes Eliminator.
It says it can be used as a root drench so maybe something else going on here...
The solo cups im having issues with came off the plants in my 3x3 i posted aabove. Would be weird if the clones had mites but not the moms.

Dr zymes Eliminator.
It says it can be used as a root drench so maybe something else going on here...
The solo cups im having issues with came off the plants in my 3x3 i posted aabove. Would be weird if the clones had mites but not the moms.
Seems like you already treated for pests with this

Always test before using, some plants are more sensitive than others. To avoid phytotoxicity, use in evening when sun is off your plants and the room or outside temperature is below 80 degrees. Do not spray in direct sunlight. Do not spray on top of or with pesticides, insecticides or nutrients. Do not use a wetting agent.

We recommend using ½ cup or 4 oz. of Eliminator per gallon of warm water. Avoid spraying beneficial insects. Spray top and underneath leaves, stems, stalks and base of plant. This is a contact product so ensure you spray generously to ensure full contact with pests, molds or mildews. Increase dosage if necessary. See instructions on bottle.

Did you use the right amount?

Seems like you already treated for pests with this

Always test before using, some plants are more sensitive than others. To avoid phytotoxicity, use in evening when sun is off your plants and the room or outside temperature is below 80 degrees. Do not spray in direct sunlight. Do not spray on top of or with pesticides, insecticides or nutrients. Do not use a wetting agent.

We recommend using ½ cup or 4 oz. of Eliminator per gallon of warm water. Avoid spraying beneficial insects. Spray top and underneath leaves, stems, stalks and base of plant. This is a contact product so ensure you spray generously to ensure full contact with pests, molds or mildews. Increase dosage if necessary. See instructions on bottle.

Did you use the right amount?
Well. It was a fk up and i put 5ml in a gallon of water and watered them with it. Doesnt seem like thats whats going on here when they say 1/2 cup to a gallon and i only used 5ml to a gallon.
Fk idk. Might just toss em and spray everything down. 🤔

Buddy, I am highly inexperienced with bugs. So take what I say here with a grain of salt.

I think these can be saved with the proper treatment. But it does look more like bugs to me than Ntox, especially given your media.

Your plants next door are beautiful. Such a bitch to be here, last thing you want is to take those out as well with an infestation,

Shitty situation man.

I do not see why Dr. Zymes did this after reading up on it. I think it is something else.

Buddy, I am highly inexperienced with bugs. So take what I say here with a grain of salt.

I think these can be saved with the proper treatment. But it does look more like bugs to me than Ntox, especially given your media.

Your plants next door are beautiful. Such a bitch to be here, last thing you want is to take those out as well with an infestation,

Shitty situation man.

I do not see why Dr. Zymes did this after reading up on it. I think it is something else.
Ill take my autos out and treat the tent and plants with sulfur. Nothing else seems to be gnarly looking and these are the only ones that got watered that day.

Idk. We'll see what happens to them lol. Ill take my chances 🤣
Only way to learn is go through it right?

I can see why you would say Ntox, but I'm not seeing that honestly.

Check where the petiole meets the stalk under magnification.

You could throw down some sulfur just to be sure, plants like it too but mites fuck right off on that stuff. If you put that down and no change, I doubt it is mites.
That sulfur spray seems to be a great pest control ,

They look good besides the spots.
That is not the end of the world but easily corrected IMO.
I sucked or expected too much when I tried going all organic.
I have only recently stopped cursing it.
There is always user error to consider in many of my doings.:rolleyes:😝

Last edited:
They look good besides the spots.
That is not the end of the world but easily corrected IMO.
I sucked or expected too much when I tried going all organic.
I have only recently stopped cursing it.
There is always user error to consider in many of doings.:rolleyes:😝
I liked the organics, i just couldn't tolerate the smell and i didnt like the fact you dont have much control.

New growth looks like its coming out of whatever happened to them. Im sure i messed up somewhere else along the way. Havent gotten much more than 24 hours of sleep in in 8 days or so that doesnt help. 20230520_121246.jpg20230520_121250.jpg20230520_121255.jpg

Reactions: Max
New growth looks like its coming out of whatever happened to them. Im sure i messed up somewhere else along the way. Havent gotten much more than 24 hours of sleep in in 8 days or so that doesnt help. View attachment 3353View attachment 3354View attachment 3355
the darkness and curled down tip at the top tells me close to nitro tox, the spots and deformed leaves is calcium def signs i think.

it had a bit of nitro but not enough calc.

could be completely wrong.

the darkness and curled down tip at the top tells me nitro tox, the spots and deformed leaves is low-calc i think.

it had a bit of nitro but not enough calc.

could be completely wrong.
Yeah i feel the same about it. im just giving them water til they straighten out and then ill take it from there. They need to be transplanted but i dont want to do that if theyre fucked lol.

I had plans of going out on the lake today but its windy, rainy, and gross so i decided id move my big girl scout cookie plant to her final home. She will get full sun all day until the sun goes below the trees. This lot doesnt grow up much more than what it is now, it might grow up enough to hide the tube its in. Its really a perfect spot aside from being all bedrock so you cant dig anywhere.

20230521_112330.jpg
I might start an outdoor thread for this one but idk, i don't want to flood the board with my stuff.

Yeah was definitely N tox
I was pretty sure it was something i or my youngest son did and not bugs, i sat in there yesterday for like 2 hours with a 20x macro lens and i didnt see a single thing crawling anywhere. I dont even have gnats this grow lol.

I had plans of going out on the lake today but its windy, rainy, and gross so i decided id move my big girl scout cookie plant to her final home. She will get full sun all day until the sun goes below the trees. This lot doesnt grow up much more than what it is now, it might grow up enough to hide the tube its in. Its really a perfect spot aside from being all bedrock so you cant dig anywhere.

View attachment 3520
I might start an outdoor thread for this one but idk, i don't want to flood the board with my stuff.
I'd like to see how this one turns out...

Back
Top Bottom