Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

yeah and no.you just don’t know if they know your getting them in.i get paranoia bad waiting for them to rock up.Jeff use to put them in a bubble wrap envelope .it wouldnt b hard for them to check whats in there.it’s plain as day..once I get busted then that’s it.I’ve had 2-3 lots not show up..gets to customs and doesn’t move from there…only one lot from Jeff the others were 2 European sites.

yeah and no.you just don’t know if they know your getting them in.i get paranoia bad waiting for them to rock up.Jeff use to put them in a bubble wrap envelope .it wouldnt b hard for them to check whats in there.it’s plain as day..once I get busted then that’s it.I’ve had 2-3 lots not show up..gets to customs and doesn’t move from there…only one lot from Jeff the others were 2 European sites.
Damn that's such a shame. It's a bummer that it's not legal around the world.

So I decided not to drop the 5 Headbandz and will save them for my next run.
Instead I dropped 1 Joker Prom, 1 Prom Night, and 1 Peanut Butter Breath so I have at least 10 guaranteed females and then the 20 regulars to pick and choose from

Got some clones in from MDK today. They look pretty friggen good considering its been high 90s all week.20240802_151705.jpg New stuff from Carty came today too!!20240802_134557.jpg
The Chemdawg Special Reserve x NDU (Nanda Devi Uttarakhand) has my attention 👀
The NDU is a landrace sativa from India 😍

They look great man~! 👊🔥
I like to grow enough that it doesn't matter if one or two go off the rails.
My magic number is right around 20.
More is hard to keep track of if not all same strain.
I figure you're like me and going to grow all sorts of stuff together.

They look great man~! 👊🔥
I like to grow enough that it doesn't matter if one or two go off the rails.
My magic number is right around 20.
More is hard to keep track of if not all same strain.
I figure you're like me and going to grow all sorts of stuff together.
Thanks!!
I think i'm going to stick to what I'm running now which is 17 and a dehumidifier. I'm almost certain I'll need it in winter even but if not I'll run 18

My largest grow yet, thinking about dropping down to 1 or 2 gal bags and running 20-30 small plants a run OR run 10 gallon pots and 6-8 big plants.
20-30 smalls would be faster in the long run tho so I think that's where I'm leaning.
WHEN running salts, in tents, all you need is 1 gal, depends on how often you want to water i suppose.

Dude they look great.
This is the most fun time of the grow.
Big smile time everytime you look in for sure.😁
Man this 4x8 changed a lot for me. I needed the space, plant count, and better equipment. This was the fun to get the kinks worked out, this coming grow should be real nice 👌🏼

I hope 🙏🏼

My tent has that creamsicle scent, too. Irie seemed to go nuts crossing Afterglow to everything, and 2 of the crosses I have going now have an Afterglow parent. Individual buds don't smell much like orange, but the whole tent does. Weird.

My tent has that creamsicle scent, too. Irie seemed to go nuts crossing Afterglow to everything, and 2 of the crosses I have going now have an Afterglow parent. Individual buds don't smell much like orange, but the whole tent does. Weird
I've got some lemon jeffery in here too, but she seems to be the one overpowering everything with that super strong lemon candy scent, but the MacDragon bx1 clones come in right behind it with their rotting garlic funk, so my tent doesn't really smell too appealing lol

I've got some lemon jeffery in here too, but she seems to be the one overpowering everything with that super strong lemon candy scent, but the MacDragon bx1 clones come in right behind it with their rotting garlic funk, so my tent doesn't really smell too appealing lol
The last time my tent really smelled good -- like someone who is NOT a pot snob would agree it smelled good -- was when I grew Golden Goat a few years ago. It was like snorting Carmen Miranda's hat.
MV5BMTM4ODQyMzM5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDYzMjYxMQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_-1366521280.jpg

The last time my tent really smelled good -- like someone who is NOT a pot snob would agree it smelled good -- was when I grew Golden Goat a few years ago. It was like snorting Carmen Miranda's hat.
View attachment 68380
I hear really really good things on that Golden Goat. Supposed to smell amazingly delicious, I might grab some seeds of it soon

It all looks 🔥. Have you grown Lemon Jeffery, before? I remember hearing some people on a podcast talking it up. Rasta Jeff may have been a guest, lol. I don't remember.

So cool seeing the different strains turning together.
Beautiful man.👊

It's been a real struggle keeping them healthy, I'm not sure how I've kept em looking so nice so long. There are a couple that look ROUGH tho, they're just hidden lol.
Middle of the road.
That is where you hope to stay with multiple strains.
You're doing well.

Back
Top Bottom