Nugsy's garden

nugsy

Spliff Schemer
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Welcome to my garden, thanks for stopping by!

I am a *mostly organic soil grower (my own mix). I like to stuff lots of 1 gal pots into my flower room a la sea of green. I run drip irrigation and feed is 1 part mega crop and some basic pk booster in flower.

Loompa's Headband
1704243408381.png

Wedding Cake - JBeezy Cut
1704243461999.png

LHB is just starting week 6 today. She smells of pine, fuel, and lemon pledge. There's also a complex smell on the back-end I can't place yet. This is my first time growing her. I believe she will go 9-10 weeks.
1704245442884.png

LHB is just starting week 6 today. She smells of pine, fuel, and lemon pledge. There's also a complex smell on the back-end I can't place yet. This is my first time growing her. I believe she will go 9-10 weeks.
View attachment 36795
Looks good man!
I just grabbed some Loompas Headband x A-Dub from GPS. Hoping its good stuff.

Looks good, I always thought loompas hb was the one they call 56 day headband? Prolly wrong I smoke pot alot

Looks real nice
56 day hb is the one nostodog has. From what he's been saying recently, it may be the original og kush? Loompa's is a different cut, and is either an old og cut, or a sour x og cross. Not to mention all the other headband cuts out there, very confusing!

That one does sound nice. I've grown their Dubstep before, which is A-Dub x Stardawg Corey and it was really good. Very frosty and a potent knockout.
I was always a fan of 818 headband, but the place i always got it lost the pheno so im hoping its kinda similar.
Stardawg corey sounds dank too lol

I was always a fan of 818 headband, but the place i always got it lost the pheno so im hoping its kinda similar.
Stardawg corey sounds dank too lol
I've heard about that cut. I think people call it LA/socal headband too? Shame if it's lost because everyone says it;s some dankity dank.

I got one before called 808 headband. Thought it was a typo did some googling ended up more confused. Apparently there is an 808 as well...818 is Cali connections if I remember right...

Now I wonder if there is a 707 headband lmao

Edit: Google says there is a 707 too....what a rabbit hole lol

I've heard about that cut. I think people call it LA/socal headband too? Shame if it's lost because everyone says it;s some dankity dank.
It was 808 headband not 818, too many headband phenos its ridonkulous.

I know for a fact that Elevation 207 and Wellness Connection of Maine lost the 808 cut for good, but im sure its still out there somewhere.
those 2 places replaced the 808 with 707 headband which was wayy earthier and i did not enjoy it.

I got one before called 808 headband. Thought it was a typo did some googling ended up more confused. Apparently there is an 808 as well...818 is Cali connections if I remember right...

Now I wonder if there is a 707 headband lmao

Edit: Google says there is a 707 too....what a rabbit hole lol
There is a 707

Headband has like an endless number of pheno

The 808 is probably the one I was thinking of. Back then people were renaming what they had to cash in on the headband name, or they had one of the number of og/sour/chem crosses out there that were named headband, or mistakenly named headband lol

The 808 was the most dank I ever got and I got some seed from it 🤣 here I go thinking about bag seed again

That 808 was very sour leaning from my memory...2011ish
It was indeed some absolute fire bud. Wellness connection lost it in 2016 or 2017, wasnt happy about it lol

he only does cuts and he wants a fucking arm and a leg for it.
Not gonna lie, any clone over 50 bucks, isnt gonna be in my garden. I don't care how good it is, its NOT worth more than 50 bucks to me. Hence why i really dont buy clones cause everyone wants $100+ and i think thats just flat out bullshit. Im also not paying 30, 40, or 50 dollars for shipping like some people i know want. Because i know for a fact that any clone order i put in would fit in a medium flat rate box from USPS for 17.90 and ship anywhere in the country.

Whoever the MFer was that deemed cannabis a "cash crop" was an absolute scumbag who ruined it for everyone lol.

Not gonna lie, any clone over 50 bucks, isnt gonna be in my garden. I don't care how good it is, its NOT worth more than 50 bucks to me. Hence why i really dont buy clones cause everyone wants $100+ and i think thats just flat out bullshit. Im also not paying 30, 40, or 50 dollars for shipping like some people i know want. Because i know for a fact that any clone order i put in would fit in a medium flat rate box from USPS for 17.90 and ship anywhere in the country.

Whoever the MFer was that deemed cannabis a "cash crop" was an absolute scumbag who ruined it for everyone lol.
Not to mention 9 times out of 10 you end up with some pm or mites. I'm good on that shit.....

I hear ya'! $100 for a little cutting? Crazy. My buddy told me the guy wants $1000 for a cut of Jack. I get that it's a very hard cultivar to come by but I told my buddy to tell the guy that I understand that once the cut goes out, if it's another breeder or cloner, that $100 is nothing in comparison to what they would make selling cuts off it once they got it big enough to cut up but I'm not one of them. I just want some clean Jack to hit and get that nice clean high that doesn't couch lock me.

I hear ya'! $100 for a little cutting? Crazy. My buddy told me the guy wants $1000 for a cut of Jack. I get that it's a very hard cultivar to come by but I told my buddy to tell the guy that I understand that once the cut goes out, if it's another breeder or cloner, that $100 is nothing in comparison to what they would make selling cuts off it once they got it big enough to cut up but I'm not one of them. I just want some clean Jack to hit and get that nice clean high that doesn't couch lock me.
1000 dollars my ass. No fkn way would i ever pay that man.
Im not a fan of jack herer or any crosses of it so id never want one anyway lmao. Clone prices are absolutely outrageous, like how many do they really sell at 1000+?

1000 dollars my ass. No fkn way would i ever pay that man.
Im not a fan of jack herer or any crosses of it so id never want one anyway lmao. Clone prices are absolutely outrageous, like how many do they really sell at 1000+?
Highest I seen was 15k, beleaf cut I believe...may have even been the beleaf website. Some high prices on there

I haven't spent more on a cut than I have a pack of seeds. Seeds can be a gamble too. In some cases I've had better luck with a $50 pack of seeds than I did with a $200 pack of seeds. Generally I don't like to spend more than about $150 on a pack or cut.

I have a short list of cuts I want to try out, see how they perform in my garden, and ultimately if the smoke/effect is something I want to keep around. I can see why Corey is a keeper. She yields a ton and the smoke is fantastic.

Might have a line on some original SFV. Hope my dude can get it. Same guy he gets it from also has one of the original Jack Herer phenos but he only does cuts and he wants a fucking arm and a leg for it.
Nice, I've heard the SFV is a slow rooter/vegger. A lot of the old og cuts are. The LHB is definitely slow. They take off in flower though. I've contemplated picking up the SFV and doing a back-cross with a Tres Valley (sfv x tres dawg) male.

I'm with you on the Jack! $1k is insane, but I bet it is good lol. Not long ago I picked up another pack of Critical x Jack fems from across the pond. Lovely stuff imo.

Highest I seen was 15k, beleaf cut I believe...may have even been the beleaf website. Some high prices on there
Yeah, I saw that. But I guess when dude's turn around and undercut that price they can make up that $15k easily enough. Crazy to me though because I'm not very interested in the super frosty/mediocre effect strains. I need heavy hitters. Knock out indicas, or rocket ship sativas are my thing.

Some other things I have going on...

This is the NorCal/Humboldt heirloom Purple Urkle cut. This is the most I've spent personally on a cut, and I got it on the vendor's Christmas sale for 50% off. Otherwise it would've been out of my price range
1704296477205.png

Here's a few odds and ends. The pre-98 bubba kush was a freebie included with another order. I've got one about a month away finishing up in flower. Nice unique terps on her for sure. The Chernobyl is from seed, Bob Bitchens Slymer S1. The Northern Sensi is a keeper I hunted from a pack of Strayfox's Northern Sensi (Vintage Sensi Star x BCSB NL5). She has the loudest minty/menthol terps you can imagine. Super dank stuff. Dumps rosin like no other, and I imagine she'd be a washer's dream. Incredibly hashy. I've grown hundreds of plants and she is truly something special. Vigorous, great yield, loud dank terps, perfect structure, and imo one of the most potent in my stable. She's got that old school magic high you remember from the 80's-90's.
1704296522822.png

This is my Pineapple Fields keeper. She's being revitalized. I let her get a little tired. She is my morning cup of coffee weed. Loud trashy funk pineapple terps. She goes 12-13 weeks. KInd of a pain in the arse to keep green all those weeks, but she's well worth the effort. She will give you waves of energy for hours. I don't think I could function in life without her lol.
1704296999831.png

Back
Top Bottom