ViparSpectra KS3000 - 5x5 Solo Cup run #2

A lot more functional and convenient than the last P.O.S apartment.

This shop vac would have been the bees knees on the 5x5 solo kiddy pool

Attachments

• 16938878066091923929611938688712.jpg
    16938878066091923929611938688712.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
What do you guys do when you switch to flower in terms of nutrient ratios?

What do you bump up add or subtract?

Stripped them naked AF, maybe a little toojch much but I'm not worried about it.

gotta do the left side.

We learning here, cool to see what happens in a few nights.

These should be going back into flower now that I got them on a timer again.

And getting back on it properly

Attachments

• 16938994026091802566981193811039.jpg
    16938994026091802566981193811039.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Hazard?

Is this stupid?

Unsafe?

Attachments

• VID_20230905_024238516.mp4
    11.6 MB
Roots

Getting

Bound

In this

Half gallon

Maybe

Close

But that's a lot

Of

Plant

For a half gallon, no?

@tobh I've been giving them 6-7ml of h2o2 a 34% wanting to find the limit.

Attachments

• VID_20230905_035524230.mp4
    12.8 MB
  • VID_20230905_035627662.mp4
    21.1 MB
Let's see the plant size.
I'm zeroing in on around .7 of a gallon for pot size.

Hand watering?

Root zone looks nicely developed top down where mines more bias

Nice
I put it into a 1.5ish gallon pot like 4 days ago and cut the top 10 inches off to keep it same height as the rest. 20230905_081207.jpg

What do you guys do when you switch to flower in terms of nutrient ratios?

What do you bump up add or subtract?
G$ found this updated guide.
IMG_3134.jpeg

I’ve been tweaking with ProMix 3-6-12 the last month or so to get about 7-14-23.

Was hoping it would help outside too but inside it’s good so far.

I like the 100% vermiculite too.

But I may just start using rockwool.
Idk yet

Lots of cool shit to do/try

Attachments

• VID_20230905_072445779.mp4
    66.9 MB
Want to bring out the 3gal dwc bucket again too
and grow a monster.

First time went so well, grew to the light in tent, was not around to flower her though.

A little too well.

That was maybe a month of growth not super dialed or anything and just learning it but man dwc can take off

Attachments

• IMG_20230905_073559.jpg
    IMG_20230905_073559.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 2
These fuckers didn't even show up.

And then want to talk about money.

HA

you'll likely find the short term limit for h2o2 up around 10ml/gallon. 6-7ml may show negative impacts over a longer exposure period. i tend to run between 2-5ml/gal for maintenance (keeps things nice and clean).

as for the chaining of the surge strips, that's highly unadvised for a variety of reasons. my bigger concern, though, is them being on the floor with a tike running around. there's enough juice in one of them plugs to kill a grown man. try to get that thing mounted up on the wall if you can.

you'll likely find the short term limit for h2o2 up around 10ml/gallon. 6-7ml may show negative impacts over a longer exposure period. i tend to run between 2-5ml/gal for maintenance (keeps things nice and clean).

as for the chaining of the surge strips, that's highly unadvised for a variety of reasons. my bigger concern, though, is them being on the floor with a tike running around. there's enough juice in one of them plugs to kill a grown man. try to get that thing mounted up on the wall if you can.
Ok thanks tobh, I was skeptical about it.

but yeah I don't know, have not had an experience with faulty electrical work yet, don't plan on it.

I would be devastated if something happened to her cause of my negligence for growing fucking plants.

I'll get a proper longer heavy duty cord to actually run into there and keep timer and other stuff seperate?

Damn thing wasn't long enough and then I needed lights on timer and fans and hume.

Not really the best set up for a grow space here unless I can put a tent up I suppose, she doesn't want it taking the space up

I mean I'll compromise and get a 3x3- 4x4 or so, not like the space is being occupied anyways.

I could maybe mount to walls, just didn't want to fuck with possible damage and fixing upon move.

Thanks man.

So far she's not even messed with it but that don't mean she won't or trip on it some day and possible electrocution so we can go ahead and avoid all that shit

Ok thanks tobh, I was skeptical about it.

but yeah I don't know, have not had an experience with faulty electrical work yet, don't plan on it.

I would be devastated if something happened to her cause of my negligence for growing fucking plants.

I'll get a proper longer heavy duty cord to actually run into there and keep timer and other stuff seperate?

Damn thing wasn't long enough and then I needed lights on timer and fans and hume.

Not really the best set up for a grow space here unless I can put a tent up I suppose, she doesn't want it taking the space up

I mean I'll compromise and get a 3x3- 4x4 or so, not like the space is being occupied anyways.

I could maybe mount to walls, just didn't want to fuck with possible damage and fixing upon move.

Thanks man.
yeah, even chaining an extension cord to a surge strip will make some cringe. do most of us do it? yeah. do most of us keep on without problems? yeah. do fires sometimes start because of it? yeah.

my bigger concern is either her fucking with your timer or messing with the cord in some way leading to a hospital trip or worse. she's at that age where right now she may not be interested but you'll be doing something and suddenly she's super interested in exploring that part of her world. she's getting up to that point now where the real game of keep-the-toddler-from-unaliving-themselves kicks off.

for example, my son completely fucked up an outlet at the old house by shoving crayons in it. he was about 2, maybe 2.5 years old then. somewhere about that age my daughter belly flopped off the coffee table right to the hardwood floor and split her chin open. they just start throwing these curve balls at you like "wtf dude, you didn't give a shit about that at all for like your entire life. now it's a thing?"

even if you just get some of those 3M sticky hook things so you don't have to put holes in the walls, anything to get it just out of reach for now will be a huge stress relief for you now that it's on your mind that she has a new hazard.

yeah, even chaining an extension cord to a surge strip will make some cringe. do most of us do it? yeah. do most of us keep on without problems? yeah. do fires sometimes start because of it? yeah.

my bigger concern is either her fucking with your timer or messing with the cord in some way leading to a hospital trip or worse. she's at that age where right now she may not be interested but you'll be doing something and suddenly she's super interested in exploring that part of her world. she's getting up to that point now where the real game of keep-the-toddler-from-unaliving-themselves kicks off.

for example, my son completely fucked up an outlet at the old house by shoving crayons in it. he was about 2, maybe 2.5 years old then. somewhere about that age my daughter belly flopped off the coffee table right to the hardwood floor and split her chin open. they just start throwing these curve balls at you like "wtf dude, you didn't give a shit about that at all for like your entire life. now it's a thing?"

even if you just get some of those 3M sticky hook things so you don't have to put holes in the walls, anything to get it just out of reach for now will be a huge stress relief for you now that it's on your mind that she has a new hazard.
Ok really appreciate you dude.

I'll fix it.

Thanks for the heads up and things to be more aware of as she's entering "that age" she's already displaying intelligence for her age too.

So what's the proper way? Risk-free ish?

Seperate outlets?

I've yet the need to dive ino electrical education, as I'm not really doing any "big boy stuff" yet

suppose it's not too far behind now to start learning a thing or two about.

Run two power strips

One for timer and lights and then another for whatever the fuck else?

Is a timer plugged into wall and a power strip ran off that timer with lights into the power strip safe?

@tobh

Yea she definitely fucked with my veg timer

I'm actually surprised she's not messed with the hallway one yet.

Terrible place for it

Working with what I got ish

This20230905_203515.jpg
Used to sit on the floor in my bedroom.
Until my 3 year old found one of my small model screw drivers and stiffed it in one of the sockets....
He no joke shit himself and tripped the breaker for the back half of my house....
For real do whatever you need to do to get them up out of her reach cause you're gonna be buying a wig soon just so you can pull hair out🤣

ThisView attachment 20182
Used to sit on the floor in my bedroom.
Until my 3 year old found one of my small model screw drivers and stiffed it in one of the sockets....
He no joke shit himself and tripped the breaker for the back half of my house....
For real do whatever you need to do to get them up out of her reach cause you're gonna be buying a wig soon just so you can pull hair out🤣
Well at least I'm not doing that fuckin shit

Lmao

I'll get it hanged up and rewired

Thanks y'all.

Back
Top Bottom