What's Cookin?

Neck meat gravy and stuffing. I also send quarts home w people for whatever. Its gold.

Just sent off a foil pan full of stuffing over to a friends for tomorrow.

got the pressure cooker full of scraps and veggies making broth, like cool beans up there^^ -- crisping up bacon for the stuffing, kitchen smells great and gotta wait till tomorrow!!!!!!! no way!! i sneakin somthin!!

Hold the fuck up! Flag on the play, 15 yard penalty!
We have a sitchyation here that could quite possibly be a bigger violation than putting beans in the chili.

Why in the Hell are Y'all calling the dressing, "stuffing"?

86467017.png

Last edited:
We have a sitchyation here that could quite possibly be a bigger violation than putting beans in the chili.

View attachment 30990

chili i might give ya, but no way... it's stuffing man!!! dressing is the runny stuff you put over salad!!!! stuffing if the stuff you stuff in a turkey, hence the name stuffing!

View attachment 30990
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1700776606869.png

chili i might give ya, but no way... it's stuffing man!!! dressing is the runny stuff you put over salad!!!! stuffing if the stuff you stuff in a turkey, hence the name stuffing!

ITS STUFFING!!!
Any questions?
Like he said @Bandit420 can have his no beans but it is STUFFING!!!!

stuffing-v.-dressing.jpg

Yep, I'm the fucker that starts shit at the Thanksgiving table 😋

I actually use both...If it's in the bird or using bread cubes, it's stuffing. If it's made from fresh baked cornbread and baked in a dish, it's dressing

And with that turkey butthole bread was born😇

View attachment 31016

Yep, I'm the fucker that starts shit at the Thanksgiving table 😋

I actually use both...If it's in the bird or using bread cubes, it's stuffing. If it's made from fresh baked cornbread and baked in a dish, it's dressing

And with that turkey butthole bread was born😇
Go take a couple hits, you mind will clear and you will realize anything you stuff inside a bird is stuffing. What you do before you stuff the bird is dress the bird, so if you want to eat dressing let me know and I will send you some end trails to go!!!!

Last edited:
Go take a couple hits, you mind will clear and you will realize anything you stuff inside a bird is stuffing. What you do before you stuffing the bird is dress the bird, so if you want to eat dressing let me know and I will send you some end trails to go!!!!

The only thing I stuff in a turkey is other birds. 😋
Stuff a chicken in a duck then stuff the duck in turkey and you get turducken

Turducken_quartered_cross-section.jpg

i agree.. as it should be!!!

when you go to a restaurant and order a salad they ask you, what kind of dressing.... they don't mean bread crumbs and onions!!

My salad dressings identify as condiments.😇
Speaking of salads, I made an antipasto salad for snacking today. There's no dressing but the olives and peppers are stuffed.
I'm so confused now😵‍💫

IMG_5930.JPG

Speaking of salads, I made an antipasto salad for snacking today. There's no dressing but the olives and peppers are stuffed.
I'm so confused now😵‍💫

View attachment 31019

that looks really good man!!! i'd tear that up!!!!

the one that gets me is this suff people call bacon dressing... warm snotty shit they put over iceberg lettuce.... ewwww!!!! a salad must contain more than one ingredient before dressing!! just lettuce??!?!?! that's plain salad sadness!!!! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 30990
Naw! He's right. Correct terminology must correlate to location and since I'm in the thick of it it's DRESSING in these parts!!!

Hope y'all had a nice Thanksgiving and for those of you in a food coma hopefully your nieces and nephews aren't drawing mustaches on you!🥸😄

Just sent off a foil pan full of stuffing over to a friends for tomorrow.

Naw! He's right. Correct terminology must correlate to location and since I'm in the thick of it it's DRESSING in these parts!!!

Hope y'all had a nice Thanksgiving and for those of you in a food coma hopefully your nieces and nephews aren't drawing mustaches on you!🥸😄

nope nope.. you said stuffing first, you can't change it!!! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm so confused now😵‍💫

View attachment 31019
The olives and peppers are stuffed? Taxidermy sure has come a long way!

Happy turkey sandwich day everyone. Hope you all ate well and had a great day yesterday.
We b celebrating today as well - u know the divorced parent thing ! Lol pics to follow .

Just celebrated year 31 or marriage but both are parents are divorced and old now so we have like 3/4 dinners lol just like Xmas

Attachments

• IMG_0333.png
    IMG_0333.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
We b celebrating today as well - u know the divorced parent thing ! Lol pics to follow .

Just celebrated year 31 or marriage but both are parents are divorced and old now so we have like 3/4 dinners lol just like Xmas
Love has found a way...3/4 sounds good.

the one that gets me is this suff people call bacon dressing... warm snotty shit they put over iceberg lettuce.... ewwww!!!! a salad must contain more than one ingredient before dressing!! just lettuce??!?!?! that's plain salad sadness!!!! :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't necessarily call it a salad, but good blue cheese dressing on an iceberg wedge is fricken delicious. Crumbled bacon on top, oh yeah.

Here is the CIA textbook recipe. I make it a lot. The onion puree really elevates it, dont skip. (Edit- yes they want you to make your own mayo because they expect to to make literally everything, but absolute not necessary.)
20220701_175049.jpg

I wouldn't necessarily call it a salad, but good blue cheese dressing on an iceberg wedge is fricken delicious. Crumbled bacon on top, oh yeah.

Here is the CIA textbook recipe. I make it a lot. The onion puree really elevates it, dont skip. (Edit- yes they want you to make your own mayo because they expect to to make literally everything, but absolute not necessary.)
View attachment 31137
OH MAN! I gotta try this. Love me a wedge salad.

Even worse is steak on a salad. I don't get that.
The steak has already won and dominated the salad by eating it when they were both alive. I eat the steak because it's already eaten the salad and I'm celebrating that victory so by putting more salad under the steak it's like saying you never really won and your victory didn't count steak. Just a horrible and unfair way to treat a steak.

The steak has already won and dominated the salad by eating it when they were both alive. I eat the steak because it's already eaten the salad and I'm celebrating that victory so by putting more salad under the steak it's like saying you never really won and your victory didn't count steak. Just a horrible and unfair way to treat a steak.
Dude..... who puts steak on salad?! Thats just a disgrace to all things beef!!!

Steak on salad is lettuces way of getting back at steak for eating its cousins. Everyone knows in a steak salad no one eats the salad but they definitely will eat the steak!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom