What's Cookin?

Dude ill eat almost anything, even some stuff i dont like if ya dont tell me its in there🙄🤣

i was like this in korea.. there's only so much husky and curry one can eat before ya just don't wanna know anymore!!!!

i remember working just outside of shanghai we went to a pizza hut.. the pizza of the month was topped with fish and mustard!!! so degusting looking, just from marketing photo alone!!! and yeah it had a fried egg on top!! what is it with countries putting eggs on their pizza... not just asia either, in france, belgium, germany.. all put fried eggs on their pizza!!!

had great pizza in amsterdam though... but then again i was so high everything tasted good!!! :D

i was like this in korea.. there's only so much husky and curry one can eat before ya just don't wanna know anymore!!!!

i remember working just outside of shanghai we went to a pizza hut.. the pizza of the month was topped with fish and mustard!!! so degusting looking, just from marketing photo alone!!! and yeah it had a fried egg on top!! what is it with countries putting eggs on their pizza... not just asia either, in france, belgium, germany.. all put fried eggs on their pizza!!!

had great pizza in amsterdam though... but then again i was so high everything tasted good!!! :D
My general attitude is even if I dont think something sounds particularly good, I still gain a reference point if I try it. One of the biggest challenges the younger students at culinary school faced was their lack of perspective.

My general attitude is even if I dont think something sounds particularly good, I still gain a reference point if I try it. One of the biggest challenges the younger students at culinary school faced was their lack of perspective.
Yes, perspective. I came back to growing and expected to find exceptional strains I could smell & taste but I have trouble alot. In food I enjoy the task of making a flavor, in cannabis I can't do that well. SS

There are a few places around here that serve burgers with fried eggs on top of them.

In Borneo, they toss fried eggs into a lot of things. But they're usually so "well done," that you can pick them up and eat them like cookies. When I've seen them on foods like burgers, a runny yolk seems to be what people are after.

Lunch time 😋😋
Nice thick half pound venison burger with some Italian seasoning 😍View attachment 40133

Edit: i did not cut any if this meat with added fat or other burger. Its straight 100% venison.
Not really sure which I would like better urs or mine. ? Lmao - ignore the dirty clothes ! Lmao

Attachments

• IMG_0674.jpeg
    IMG_0674.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
Smash burgers!!!

Got some ground black angus from the butcher yesterday and I was hoping to have my new flat top ready but it didn;t get here until this morning and I wasn't gonna wait.

Made the ground beef into loose packed baseball sized balls then rolled around in black pepper.
After that it's into a screaming hot skillet...4-500 degrees surface temp and smashed with a press

IMG_6354.JPG

Gave it about 3-4 minutes to get that crust then flipped

IMG_6358.JPG

After another few minutes I stick some sliced onions under it and top with 2 slices of deluxe American cheese. Pull it off when it's all melted and gooey

IMG_6353.JPG

Shoulda been done on the new flat top but this is gonna take some time seasoning it.
Going for 2 hours at 200 then raise it to 400 and apply grape seed oil every half hour until this thing is black as night

IMG_6359.JPG

Smash burgers!!!

Got some ground black angus from the butcher yesterday and I was hoping to have my new flat top ready but it didn;t get here until this morning and I wasn't gonna wait.

Made the ground beef into loose packed baseball sized balls then rolled around in black pepper.
After that it's into a screaming hot skillet...4-500 degrees surface temp and smashed with a press

View attachment 40379

Gave it about 3-4 minutes to get that crust then flipped

View attachment 40380

After another few minutes I stick some sliced onions under it and top with 2 slices of deluxe American cheese. Pull it off when it's all melted and gooey

View attachment 40378

Shoulda been done on the new flat top but this is gonna take some time seasoning it.
Going for 2 hours at 200 then raise it to 400 and apply grape seed oil every half hour until this thing is black as night

View attachment 40381
nod-3-1.gif

I bought a Pepperoni with green bell peppers & mushrooms. Very little tomato sauce & cheese? I had to add salsa & Caso Fresco to give it a hand?? I am going to learn to make bread dough for Pizza and do a real Iron Skillet pizza! Frick em! SS Domino's "Hand Toss"

I bought a Pepperoni with green bell peppers & mushrooms. Very little tomato sauce & cheese? I had to add salsa & Caso Fresco to give it a hand?? I am going to learn to make bread dough for Pizza and do a real Iron Skillet pizza! Frick em! SS Domino's "Hand Toss"
You are a learning animal and can have my corn bread pizza crust recipe anytime you want SS grommie

We make panzarotti and bake. Used to deep fry but melted the fryer years ago. 🤣

Nice chunk of butt from the first deer i shot.20240126_091909.jpg
Idk what im gonna do with it yet tho.

Stew or jerky? Havent decided.
Who has some ideas!

View attachment 40381

It took a total of 30 hours to season up this mutha but she's blackened up and slicker than ice now!
Cant wait to do a campfire style breakfast on this flattop as well as fajitas, stir fry, and just good ol greasy spoon diner style burgers!

IMG_6410.JPG

Up next on the seasoning agenda are these searing grates.
Not gonna turn 'em black but will get them darkend up and instead of any oil I'm using a sliced onion to season these up.

IMG_6411.JPG

Rumor has it there's a bone in cowboy ribeye slated for the sous vide today and it'll be seared on these new grates then topped with chimichurri. Just a rumor though 😋

Nice chunk of butt from the first deer i shot.View attachment 41282
Idk what im gonna do with it yet tho.

Stew or jerky? Havent decided.
Who has some ideas!
Just finished up some deer jerky.we grind it into burger and shoot it through a jerky gun onto the dehydrater. 20240127_131407.jpg

Back
Top Bottom