Zen_seeker’s DIY Mixmash

Lately I’ve been liking the lights out pics. This one’s not as good as the other tents lights still on.

IMG_4072.jpeg

Found a group of leaves with aphids again. SOAB

I know it wasn’t intentional but worst gift ever.

Used Safer’s soap again. After removing the worst leaves. And manual squishing. 🤣

Warm, 25c still and humid outside. What happened to 18c?

Can’t sleep so here’s some pics.

Solo:
IMG_4077.jpegIMG_4078.jpeg

A little clean up trim and improved air flow. More buds have swollen up lower down so I had to open it up.

Twin1:
IMG_4079.jpegIMG_4080.jpeg

Twin1 still needs a bit of trimming. But I hope the aphids are finally gone.

Saw a post about you mentioning harvest so had to come check it out, your plants look killer!

What are the twins/solo?

Saw a post about you mentioning harvest so had to come check it out, your plants look killer!

What are the twins/solo?
They are all clones of the same plant Topper.

Strain is unknown. Plants from seed. Range from 70/30 to 50/50 Sativa/Indica.

Got them from a buddy. So I share from time to time. G$ has one in his tent now.

Argh. Looks like the 2 gifted clones are male. Not hermi even…full male. So 4 plants to toss as I reckoned after topping.

Plus they gave Twin1 aphids. They came back hard last night so I chopped and hung her. She still had a few days but tips are all good. Better early than more aphids.

IMG_4159.jpeg

Twin1 sprayed with Safer’s soap last night and 1.25L cold water today. I didn’t take a pic of what I shook off. Gross. Glad we don’t use the shower in the basement much. Going to leave these right here. Probably spray with cold water again. 🤦

On the bright side I think we’ll have cucumber tonight.

IMG_4158.jpeg

Got caught up on the new 3D germinator thread and forgot to update my own. 🤦

Solo:
IMG_4160.jpeg
IMG_4161.jpeg
Average hight above table is 6” but range from 4”+ - 8”.

Seems I need to BBQ at the end. But at least they are hard and sticky.

Removed a lot of the leaves last night, most would have long ago.

Sorry bout them aphids boss

Where can I get one of these 3d germinators? I could really use something like that to get seeds started with enough root to put in aeroponic without media.

Sorry bout them aphids boss

Where can I get one of these 3d germinators? I could really use something like that to get seeds started with enough root to put in aeroponic without media.
Have a look here: https://budbuilders.org/threads/this-is-vertical-germination.489/page-2#post-28795

Moe and the “3D gang”, oh new nickname, are going to make some for sale and for giveaways.

I do okay for popping seeds in shot glasses or paper towel but they look cool and give almost perfect roots every time. The new add-on reservoir is good to. Resolves the tipping issue I was concerned about.

Have a look here: https://budbuilders.org/threads/this-is-vertical-germination.489/page-2#post-28795

Moe and the “3D gang”, oh new nickname, are going to make some for sale and for giveaways.

I do okay for popping seeds in shot glasses or paper towel but they look cool and give almost perfect roots every time. The new add-on reservoir is good to. Resolves the tipping issue I was concerned about.
When I first saw those I wanted one immediately.

When will flower be ready for chop?

When I first saw those I wanted one immediately.

When will flower be ready for chop?
Technically now. Aphids changed my plans. The SCROG is more evenly ripe while Twin1 could have gone a little longer.

I’m leaning toward chopping tonight/tomorrow and trying to flip the table. Dry inside the tent. Guest coming for a week so juggling a bit.

After cleaning up fan leaves and getting ready to chop I noticed the buds are still swelling in the middle.

Checked with my consultant and he agrees another week looks to be in order.

IMG_4173.jpegIMG_4174.jpegIMG_4175.jpeg

Today is Flower Day 70, so let’s see what next week looks like.

Noticed that some of the tops started getting stacks, like fox tails but not like I’ve seen before. G$ said they are fox tails so I’ll post here for other newbs to see.

IMG_4178.jpegIMG_4179.jpegIMG_4181.jpegIMG_4182.jpegIMG_4183.jpegIMG_4184.jpeg

More in different places but you get the idea.

Reminds me how some cacti and succulents grow babies and they drop off.

Storm ripped off half the branches from each tomato plant.

Cucumbers have been the biggest producers. Always one or two growing but the rest dry up until we harvest, then repeat. Guessing it’s a water maybe nutrient thing. It gets more then it will fruit more.

Sweet red peppers are taking off but bell peppers got decimated early and are just now fruiting.

Beans started great but look sickly now. Need to look that up.

Earwigs are getting the strawberries at night. City has been inundated with them this year.

IMG_4215.jpegIMG_4216.jpegIMG_4217.jpeg

Northern Lights popped last night. First new strain, at least it’s bug free.

IMG_4287.jpegIMG_4285.jpeg

Think I have one red cup ready unless, I used it for Clips new unnamed clone… been a long week.

Need to spray some diatomaceous around the strawberries. Earwigs are becoming a nuisance.

Twin1: Her last post.
IMG_4319.jpeg

Upside down, why not? Her root ball with most of the soil hacked off.

Also tried my first kief hot water bottle hash. Not bad. Got about 4g.
IMG_4318.jpeg

Just over half left. I’ll do it again.

Transplanted the Northern Lights last night.

And finally started the last clone from Toppers line. From Clip. No name yet.

So Clip in the 3x3, Solo in 3x3 about to be cut, Twin2 outside, and a rootless clone and newly popped seed in the 1x3.

Full house again. Still need a break to catchup on life.

Flower Day 76 Week 11:

Scope shows Solo is where I like her to be. So chop chop.

2023-08-06-21-56-42-554.jpeg2023-08-06-21-56-23-240.jpeg

Solo:
IMG_4334.jpegIMG_4337.jpegIMG_4338.jpeg

First time getting to use a tent to dry in. Hope it works out. 🤞

A few good people helped me on THCF and some of those same people supported me here. Thank to you all. Even if it’s just a few nice words or bit of advice, it’s appreciated.

Twin1 only had 7.5oz and 21g I gave buddy.
IMG_4346.jpeg

Northern Lights:
IMG_4348.jpegIMG_4347.jpeg

Now we wait…

Solo is just hanging around a few days. Trying to do the 20/60 thing.

Back
Top Bottom