Zen_seeker’s DIY Mixmash

That sucks always miss you when you are gone zin.

Login took a few tries. Let’s see if I can post a pic.

Twin2 after a good clipping.
IMG_4528.jpegIMG_4525.jpegIMG_4527.jpeg

That’s weird. Took longer to login than it did to upload pics?

Rain all day today, started over night. But doesn’t look like it will amount to much.

Going forward I might take a page out of TSDs book and use our blower to dry the plant after rain when mold is a worry.

And thanks Stonemason. 👍😝

Login took a few tries. Let’s see if I can post a pic.

Twin2 after a good clipping.
View attachment 18503View attachment 18504View attachment 18505

That’s weird. Took longer to login than it did to upload pics?

Rain all day today, started over night. But doesn’t look like it will amount to much.

Going forward I might take a page out of TSDs book and use our blower to dry the plant after rain when mold is a worry.

And thanks Stonemason. 👍😝
Nice

Had a good run on BB today without data. Nice change. Starting to slow again so thought I’d try one lat post before log off.

Sitting on the stoop watching the sun come up I noticed Twin2 getting perky.

IMG_4535.jpegIMG_4532.jpegIMG_4533.jpeg

Hollyhock with yellow flower and red spot on stamen. Bees love it. 🐝
IMG_4534.jpeg

No sun here until Sunday. Just cooler temps and off/on rain.

Storms, heavy rain, lighting strikes, crazy weather this week.

Newest backup clone has visible roots after 10 days.

Here’s the Northern Lights and my main Z-Weed clone.
IMG_4545.jpeg

Can’t wait to clone NL and see what she’s like.

Way to slow today. Posting is difficult ATM. Maybe later.

Login took a few tries.

More pics of new clones.
IMG_4550.jpegIMG_4549.jpegIMG_4548.jpeg

This mornings mini projects. LST all the tall girls. This is the mixmash part. 😝
IMG_4570.jpegIMG_4569.jpeg

Clip, just making it work. Beat her down this time if necessary. 😑
IMG_4571.jpeg

No issues uploading again? But login took a few tries.

To early for news and missed last nights. Called for rain today Thursday. Guess we’ll see.

Cold this morning. All the rain made it chill. Guess it’s sock slippers and shorts today. 🤣IMG_4582.jpeg

Twin2 getting ready as the first light touches her leaves.
IMG_4580.jpeg

IMG_4581.jpeg

Clip is recovering from LST. This is not a SCROG.
IMG_4579.jpeg

Wife picked this up yesterday. Think she has plans. Been a few months.
IMG_4576.jpeg

They got it right…fantastic morning. 17c, breezy, and little humidity. Let’s try this for the rest of the week please. 🙏

Trying the baking soda and liquid soap prevention. No mold. 🤞
An hour later and she’s happy in the morning sun.
IMG_4585.jpegIMG_4583.jpeg
IMG_4584.jpeg

Enough for today. Fed her yesterday evening. Worked out to a 7-14-23 dinner. Hope she enjoys it.

Wife’s having a nap so I keep finding myself in the yard or stoop. Did I mention it’s a great day? 😝

Cicadas going nuts. Bushes need trimming. Bees just going crazy around the golden rod and cannabis. Buggers better not be visiting any males.

View attachment IMG_4594.mov
25 minutes to upload 50 second vid without data. Sticking to pics. 😑

Wonder why one branch is so yellow?IMG_4592.jpeg

Clones and seedling are doing good. Starting LST. Want the NL in the middle to thicken up. Little to whispy for my liking.

IMG_4598.jpeg

Small canna honey for son in law to try along with an ounce from Topper. He suffers depression, anxiety, and panic attacks. I’m sure the fires in Quebec haven’t helped now that they bought their first home.

IMG_4597.jpeg

15c @ 5:30am not a bad start. Still dark but I see stars. 👍

Spending half the morning outside it seems.

Twin2 looks good after yesterdays anti mold spray. Some upshots while I check mold and yellow leaves. Below the net.
IMG_4602.jpeg

Just at the net.
IMG_4601.jpeg

Phone in the middle of canopy.
IMG_4605.jpeg

Standing beside her.
IMG_4603.jpeg

Standing on stoop.
IMG_4606.jpeg

Buds and sticky leaves!
IMG_4604.jpeg

Trimming the hedge yesterday. Top down from the ladder.
IMG_4615.jpeg

Get a few of these a week. Don’t think it’s a worry but bumped up feeding.
IMG_4609.jpeg

Fed the indoor plants yesterday and Clip at 5am before lights out. Going by look is working better but can be inconvenient.

Just to keep a record of things.

Concerned about so many yellow leaves. I’m hoping for her size and shape it’s just normal fade but I bumped the nutes to 7-14-23 the last two times.

After 3 days these all faded.
IMG_4662.jpeg

IMG_4659.jpeg

Otherwise I think she’s good.
IMG_4663.jpegIMG_4664.jpeg

I certainly hope she’s okay. I have a few people counting on her.

Clones are good.

Northern Lights look good.

Clip is okay but I’m just growing her out to finish off.

Twin2 lost 40 more leaves today and 14 over weekend. This is after I bumped up nitrogen and feeding the last two to three weeks. I think this is way to many to fast to lose.

Southern bud sites are still looking good. Not as much growth as I expected by now but good still. The northern side is sparse in comparison. Not unexpected just disappointing.

23c & 80% RH @ 7am here. Yuk. Going to get to 31c they say. Double yuk.

Not into it but pushing through.

Clip I’m just feeding. Hearts not in it. View attachment 20384

Twin2 is okay. Lost 40 lower yellow leaves the other day. Haven’t checked the last two days. Heat and humidity are just yuk.
View attachment 20385
High humidity?

You can also trim that outside bush more, can ya give it some extra food?

In the tent back left corner some nitro tox everything else looks perfect
Still looking good man

@Observer you’re right. Dragged my ass out and did most of it while I could still see. Any branch without a few good bud sites started is gone. Only low branches with big buds on outside of canopy left.

Also checked while dark tonight. Lights getting through. So is air, windy out now. Shook the net to shake off rain.

IMG_4707.jpegIMG_4706.jpeg

Top & side.
IMG_4709.jpegIMG_4708.jpeg

G$ pointed out I jumped to 7-14-23 to soon. Should have been equal too or higher “N” for transition. So 7-7-7 or 8-4-2 for example.

As for the Nitrogen Toxicity I think this is the same as last two times. Caused by heat/humidity. Aqua pointed it out last time. I’ll ask when he’s back but look it over tomorrow.

Much cooler and humidity has departed for now. Tents at 24c & 52RH. Be nice if it stayed there.

Clip: Day 20 after flip.
IMG_4720.jpegIMG_4721.jpeg

I do think this is the same humidity issue that looks like Nitrogen Toxicity. @Aqua Man
IMG_4722.jpeg

Also going to send a med pack to a bud. Only an ounce but I can mail it legally. Vacuum sealed.
IMG_4719.jpeg

Looks a lot smaller now. But the smell is gone. Never tried this before so I hope it’s fine on the other end.

Flower Day 7 W1: (Approximately)

Twin2:
View attachment 17387View attachment 17388

Trimmed out the bottom and some dead end or short middle branches and fan leaves.

Solo:
View attachment 17391

Easiest trim ever. Just wish the temps would have cooperated. All in paper bags in the fridge now.

Clip:
View attachment 17398

She’s big and gangly from my experiments. Took one clone off her but might chop her and take a second clone.

Was also considering chopping her in half again and flipping to flower. Wasn’t sure it would be worth the trouble. But later when talking with G$ he suggested the same thing. So maybe chop, clone, flower just to see what’s what.

Northern Lights:
View attachment 17399View attachment 17400

I put the “lid” on to keep just a bit of moisture in the top. Also protects it from my big hands when I dig around the zone for propagation stuff.

New clone:
View attachment 17401

Technically ready to transplant but I like a bit more roots first. Would be great to have NL take off so both can flower together in the near future.

The 4 clones being male really crapped on my plans. Looks like no grow break… but at least a slow down.

Inside should hold us until new year, I hope. With outside taking care of my buddies with health issues. That’s the plan anyway.

We’ll see how things go with Clip.
I’ve idea love it - sorry for the late response but I’m catching up on things ! Lol nice work bro!

Back
Top Bottom