Zen_seeker’s DIY Mixmash

Yesterday morning I found either powder streaks and spots from the food factory or the start of white mold.

This is at 8:30 this morning. After a insecticide soap and baking soda wash done at 2pm yesterday while still in sunlight. It was windy all day as well.
View attachment 21382

Possible WPM sites. This is after spraying. Left is possible mold. Middle I think is bird crap, and right is just insect stuff.
View attachment 21383

Other possible signs.
View attachment 21384
View attachment 21394View attachment 21395
I'm sorry but the bird crap part cracked me up.

I hope you're able to remedy the rest. It's been rainy here and my tent's humidity has been running higher than I'd like. I'm hoping to avoid the PM and Mold that some of you Northeastern folks have been battling outdoors.

Those outdoor plants are monsters.

Sprayed Safer’s insecticide soap with baking soda twice last week. Along with a bit more defoliation.

Twin2 looks okay. See lots of soda residue but no mold so far. Rained a bit last night but not enough to wash the leaves.

Yesterday afternoon.
IMG_4892.jpeg
IMG_4890.jpegIMG_4891.jpeg

Think today’s rain was canceled. Was hoping it would clean things for inspection later. Wait and see. Keep feeding and hope. 🤷‍♂️

Clip.
IMG_4894.jpeg

Feeding time at lights on.

Just finished blow drying the plant. Cars have dew running off like just washed.
IMG_4924.jpegIMG_4926.jpeg

Clip 15 minutes after lights out. Wasn’t ready to feed yesterday so today’s the day. Looking droopy.
IMG_4923.jpeg

Dealing with roof quotes. Bungalow & garage roof = $18k? Wasn’t it $12k just a few years ago? 😳

View attachment 21320View attachment 21321
View attachment 21322

This is the Utillian 722 dry herb vape. It’s a cheaper competitor to the Mighty Plus.

Only issue I’ve had is we get 4 uses per charge and not the 6-8 advertised.

Now after 6 moths of use it shot down to two uses a charge and now just one use a few days later.

Contacted Utillian and looking into warranty exchange/repair. Need to post here so they can “see” the issue. No email and wife’s work blocks stuff.
Just to finish this…

They replaced the silver one with a black one yesterday. Sent same day service. Had to break it in then use a few times to test. So far so good. 🤣

So warranties good, just have to send in a few pics and pretty painless. Utillian 👍

Been extremely busy. Also data’s almost gone.

IMG_4974.jpeg
IMG_4960.jpeg
IMG_4967.jpegIMG_4968.jpeg

Last night and yesterdays bud shots. Was to tired and sore to post.

Clones are droopy this morning. Feeding time.
IMG_4975.jpeg

Dealing with the hedge after a few years of not being able to top it. Backs better but this was killer.
IMG_4964.jpeg

That should be enough for now.

Im happy i talked you into doing outdoor. Youve been killin it
Just lucky man. To many lost outdoor this year to mold o pests. Hard to take pleasure when others have lost.

Your reminder to use peroxide has been a saving grace. Much easier to see if mold persists without other residue being left behind. 👍

Every morning I remove the ladder and burlap I use to block the one street light.

IMG_5029.jpeg

This morning’s progress.
IMG_5118.jpegIMG_5120.jpeg

Not done yet.
IMG_5121.jpegIMG_5122.jpegIMG_5123.jpeg

No indoor pics. Been busy. Northern Lights looks great so I’ll try to add some tonight at lights on.

I’ve been pretty much leaving Clip alone the last while. Feeding and not much else until defoil the other day.

Noticed the buds falling over so I put up the trellis.

IMG_5247.jpegIMG_5248.jpeg

Did a bit of testing with Twin2 buds. Made a bud/branch wash station. H2O2 after a warm water bath.
IMG_5238.jpegIMG_5241.jpeg

They look good and are hanging in the basement shower now.

Cold and tired today. Tested furnace after vacuuming the vents and blower. It’s been so cold my wife asked to leave it on. Usually we wait until November.

Happy harvests people. Tia the season.

Twin2 still a section that needs time.
IMG_5277.jpeg
IMG_5281.jpegIMG_5280.jpeg

Now I have to find more drying spots.IMG_5275.jpegIMG_5287.jpegIMG_5285.jpeg

Clips still doing her thing in trellis.
IMG_5284.jpeg

Helping my son get his money back I did this on the way home.
IMG_5279.jpeg

Need new tires…just not now dam it. Time for 4 cheap M/S tires. 🤦

Cutting hedges and clearing roofs, changing oil/filter. Trimming and raking. Then it was time for inside.

The first branches I trimmed a while ago aren’t quite ready but I needed to make room. While I was taking things down and trimming outside he volunteered to trim inside.

A while later he found this.
IMG_5314.jpeg

It was isolated and will be in the yard waste bag this pickup. All other hung and/or trimmed buds have been triple checked. So far so good. 🤞

Last pic of the harvest.
IMG_5313.jpeg

Already updated one buddy. He’s happy. Hope to see him in November. 👍

Another I just found out is in a coma. Epileptic seizures. Son of a bitch. He’s just a kid. So that’s fair.

Then I find out G$ bad news. And a few other updates from mom.

Got 2 more roof quotes. WTF? Not even what we asked then to quote? One included a roof we didn’t want done?

Only smoked once a day in late evening the last few days. Might be twice tonight. We’ll see. Wish the Northern Lights was ready. (Seeds came from the kids brother. Making him a clone.)

Just tired. So bad I had to hit the hard stuff. One 4.5% cider. 🤣

Maybe I’ll get lucky and just go to sleep. Rest. Slumber. Peace.

Cest la vie, Cest la guerre

we live on. happiness is fleeting, the world is a vampire. other words.

damn fine outdoor season, sir. despite the Law on my near 40, i might steal your style for a couple plants. enjoy the rest, albeit not enough.

Finished trimming the first bunch from Twin2. Just the one moldy bud so that’s not too bad so far.

First tray we did.
IMG_5309.jpeg

The young ones are looking good too.
IMG_5316.jpegIMG_5319.jpeg

And the red cups to replace the chopped ones.
IMG_5317.jpegIMG_5318.jpeg

I think this is the last for this Sativa clones. It’s been good but time to pop at least another seed from that strain.

Update:
Just got a call from son while posting this. His buddy is awake’ish. They have him drugged up and his brothers with him. He might be able to visit tomorrow or weekend. 👍

Cutting hedges and clearing roofs, changing oil/filter. Trimming and raking. Then it was time for inside.

The first branches I trimmed a while ago aren’t quite ready but I needed to make room. While I was taking things down and trimming outside he volunteered to trim inside.

A while later he found this.
View attachment 26337

It was isolated and will be in the yard waste bag this pickup. All other hung and/or trimmed buds have been triple checked. So far so good. 🤞

Last pic of the harvest.
View attachment 26347

Already updated one buddy. He’s happy. Hope to see him in November. 👍

Another I just found out is in a coma. Epileptic seizures. Son of a bitch. He’s just a kid. So that’s fair.

Then I find out G$ bad news. And a few other updates from mom.

Got 2 more roof quotes. WTF? Not even what we asked then to quote? One included a roof we didn’t want done?

Only smoked once a day in late evening the last few days. Might be twice tonight. We’ll see. Wish the Northern Lights was ready. (Seeds came from the kids brother. Making him a clone.)

Just tired. So bad I had to hit the hard stuff. One 4.5% cider. 🤣

Maybe I’ll get lucky and just go to sleep. Rest. Slumber. Peace.

Finished trimming the first bunch from Twin2. Just the one moldy bud so that’s not too bad so far.

First tray we did.
View attachment 26380

The young ones are looking good too.
View attachment 26381View attachment 26382

And the red cups to replace the chopped ones.
View attachment 26383View attachment 26384

I think this is the last for this Sativa clones. It’s been good but time to pop at least another seed from that strain.

Update:
Just got a call from son while posting this. His buddy is awake’ish. They have him drugged up and his brothers with him. He might be able to visit tomorrow or weekend. 👍
nice man

i like to see the roots grow too

Back
Top Bottom