Zen_seeker’s DIY Mixmash

duuuuuuude fill that fukin thing up with solos and just bottom feed it, lmao

veg for like 20 days and then flip, youll have too much weed in no time.

I moded a 2-1. (Shouldn’t that be a 3-1?)

Zone 1: Seeds, sprouts & clones.
Zone 2: Preveg to mid veg.
Zone 3: Veg to flower.

Have a second one as well, unmodified. Backup and for when things go wrong…terribly, terribly wrong. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Max
my girl mentioned a 2x1, we were like

does anyone even make those?

haha

Down to $120CND. Only D600 but in a basement room. Lasted 16 months with only a half dozen little nips out of the reflective coating.

I use silver duct tape inside to stop any light leaks between zones. For the price I can’t complain.

Ever want to see something or have questions feel free.

ohhh cmonnnn to helllll with that

nah i get it.

imagine if we put a plant count limit on, "Nature", though......only so much oxygen to go around.. 😜

I can’t even have a backup clone unless I harvest a plant. Drives me nuts. If a cutting gets a root I give away or toss it.

• Sad
Reactions: Max
Down to $120CND. Only D600 but in a basement room. Lasted 16 months with only a half dozen little nips out of the reflective coating.

I use silver duct tape inside to stop any light leaks between zones. For the price I can’t complain.
i got my "coolgrows" 2x4 for 78USD$ and my 5x5 for 125$, just 600D, noname/offbrand chinese tents but gets the job done mostly, for now.
Ever want to see something or have questions feel free.
thanks man

holy fuck

you can do salts for 1/4 the price possibly and have only 3-5 things youll ever need

ofc whatever works for you, just trying to save ya a $ possibly.

Only using the three Botanicare Kind Trio since before I joined BB. Had a few bottles as on sale.

Still use ProCal and some tea but that’s it. Rest was following others advice. Just haven’t tossed anything. Cost to much. 🤣

But how do I stop hight but allow healthy growth to get to flower?
1699327734645.png1699327756901.png

yes "stretch" will/can still happen, how ever, ive had plants go into flower and either not stretch or stretch 4 inches.

i also think you can bring the light closer to canopy to help reduce the stretch amount

ive not verified this.

also stay away from red leaning spectrums if you want to keep the plant as short and squashy as possible.

just gotta do some "training"

you top it and mainline it

Yep. Last few times. Super cropping too. Even in flower. Beats another BBQ.

Twin2 outside showed me a lot. Scary dangers and twists each month but worth the experience alone.

View attachment 28840View attachment 28841

yes "stretch" will/can still happen, how ever, ive had plants go into flower and either not stretch or stretch 4 inches.

i also think you can bring the light closer to canopy to help reduce the stretch amount

ive not verified this.

also stay away from red leaning spectrums if you want to keep the plant as short and squashy as possible.

just gotta do some "training"

Have you met…
IMG_5535.jpeg

I’m working on it bud. 👍

Next gen is in training. Clone B is the last of this plant.
IMG_5559.jpegIMG_5560.jpegIMG_5561.jpeg

NL2 is looking good but IDK what to do with her. Mothers in flower. But I haven’t done any LST or anything yet. IMG_5564.jpegIMG_5562.jpegIMG_5565.jpeg

Time to think on it.
IMG_5566.jpeg

Things looked good last night.
IMG_5587.jpegIMG_5585.jpeg

Still the first week after flip. Tucking seems to be needed every two or three days so far.

Leaf temps are 24.3-25.7 last night.

Turned on the intake fan which bumped humidity to 55% at lights on.

Weathers all over but not as bad as the summer.

IMG_5579.jpeg

Clip will be jarred tonight or tomorrow night. Tried a sample yesterday. Smell is getting nicer but taste isn’t there yet. Feels nice. Still sticky as hell too.

Mixed bag over the weekend but roofs are replaced. Now we wait and hope the leaks gone. It got bad.

Gardening continues.

Zone 3:
IMG_5637.jpegIMG_5638.jpeg

Zone 2:
IMG_5630.jpeg

I topped the NL2 clone. Just easier ATM.

IMG_5622.jpeg

My red Folgers coffee can makes clones pretty easy so I made a lid for it.

IMG_5629.jpeg

10 days later, no hormone gel or powder. Wish seeds were this easy.

Still cleaning up after the weekend but outsides all done. Drywall repairs inside might have to wait until spring. (Maybe I can hibernate)

Mixed bag over the weekend but roofs are replaced. Now we wait and hope the leaks gone. It got bad.

Gardening continues.

Zone 3:
View attachment 29881View attachment 29882

Zone 2:
View attachment 29883

I topped the NL2 clone. Just easier ATM.

View attachment 29884

My red Folgers coffee can makes clones pretty easy so I made a lid for it.

View attachment 29885

10 days later, no hormone gel or powder. Wish seeds were this easy.

Still cleaning up after the weekend but outsides all done. Drywall repairs inside might have to wait until spring. (Maybe I can hibernate)
Do the damn drywall!
You know why!
Why do you need to wait until spring?

Back
Top Bottom