Zen_seeker’s DIY Mixmash

Much cooler and humidity has departed for now. Tents at 24c & 52RH. Be nice if it stayed there.

Clip: Day 20 after flip.
View attachment 20687View attachment 20688

I do think this is the same humidity issue that looks like Nitrogen Toxicity. @Aqua Man
View attachment 20691

Also going to send a med pack to a bud. Only an ounce but I can mail it legally. Vacuum sealed.
View attachment 20694

Looks a lot smaller now. But the smell is gone. Never tried this before so I hope it’s fine on the other end.
It works - reminds me of old brick weed when opened - I seal for long term storage

It works - reminds me of old brick weed when opened - I seal for long term storage
Cool, was a little worried. Good to know it turns out fine. 👍

I haven’t seen a brick since I was 16. Different neighborhood, different life. Strangely better, more trustworthy, people back then. Just don’t leave your cards on the table when you hit the can. 🤣

Playing cards is what we did before phones became smart and took over. Euchre was most popular.

Cool, was a little worried. Good to know it turns out fine. 👍

I haven’t seen a brick since I was 16. Different neighborhood, different life. Strangely better, more trustworthy, people back then. Just don’t leave your cards on the table when you hit the can. 🤣

Playing cards is what we did before phones became smart and took over. Euchre was most popular.
Euchre - lost art we have trouble finding people who know how to play ! Course now I can play online

Euchre - lost art we have trouble finding people who know how to play ! Course now I can play online
Was a family game weekly for years. Used to wait until adults went to the washroom so I could play the hand. 😝

Played in a few tournaments and came in top 3. Still have a tie with a painted lone hand i one. 😝

I don’t think I’ve ever played with my son but my older daughters tried it years ago.

Did the rest of the thinning out for Twin2. Flower day 36 yesterday.
IMG_4739.jpeg

No leaves below the net and no dead end or non-flowering branches left. Air flow is good light is penetrating.
IMG_4740.jpeg

Her final shape.
IMG_4746.jpegIMG_4747.jpeg

Clip.
IMG_4758.jpegIMG_4759.jpeg

Northern Lights.
IMG_4729.jpegIMG_4753.jpegIMG_4755.jpeg

Thought I did a FIM. But I can’t see we’ll enough to tell G$ thinks I missed. Beginning to think he’s right today. 🤦 Really hate Walmart but wife wants to get our glasses there. Guess it’s time.

Nice job man, wow you'll have a nice supply after harvest. I've been adding cal/mag starting week 3 of flower. I don't know how it effects my leaves but I haven't seen any yellowing since I started with it. I thought yellowing was from a loss of nitrogen or not getting enough light but the cal/mag has some effect. Maybe some weed wizards can add a thought.

Nice job man, wow you'll have a nice supply after harvest. I've been adding cal/mag starting week 3 of flower. I don't know how it effects my leaves but I haven't seen any yellowing since I started with it. I thought yellowing was from a loss of nitrogen or not getting enough light but the cal/mag has some effect. Maybe some weed wizards can add a thought.
Hey PC thanks, I’ve been adding things to Clips feed as a test for Twin2. 3ml per 3.5L of ProCal has been added the last 3 or more feedings. Also bumped things to 7-14-23.

G$ pointed out I should have acted sooner just at stretch and bumped the nutes to a 7-7-7 or 7-4-2 as examples. Then 7-14-23 after stretch. 🤦 (Not an exact quote or numbers)

I have a lot of mailing or travel to do by thanksgiving. One bud can’t drive ATM. Doctor changes his meds again and it takes a while to get used to it. He’s a classic car nut and likes going to the shows. Doesn’t enter them any more, judges aren’t fair it seems.

I read it’s rare to need calmag, or others, outdoors as the environment is usually fine for potassium, magnesium, etc. 🤷‍♂️

All feedback is welcome. Helps me learn.

Did the rest of the thinning out for Twin2. Flower day 36 yesterday.
View attachment 20932

No leaves below the net and no dead end or non-flowering branches left. Air flow is good light is penetrating.
View attachment 20933

Her final shape.
View attachment 20934View attachment 20935

Clip.
View attachment 20936View attachment 20937

Northern Lights.
View attachment 20938View attachment 20939View attachment 20940

Thought I did a FIM. But I can’t see well enough to tell G$ thinks I missed. Beginning to think he’s right today. 🤦 Really hate Walmart but wife wants to get our glasses there. Guess it’s time.
Fuck I Missed = fim

Hey PC thanks, I’ve been adding things to Clips feed as a test for Twin2. 3ml per 3.5L of ProCal has been added the last 3 or more feedings. Also bumped things to 7-14-23.

G$ pointed out I should have acted sooner just at stretch and bumped the nutes to a 7-7-7 or 7-4-2 as examples. Then 7-14-23 after stretch. 🤦 (Not an exact quote or numbers)

I have a lot of mailing or travel to do by thanksgiving. One bud can’t drive ATM. Doctor changes his meds again and it takes a while to get used to it. He’s a classic car nut and likes going to the shows. Doesn’t enter them any more, judges aren’t fair it seems.

I read it’s rare to need calmag, or others, outdoors as the environment is usually fine for potassium, magnesium, etc. 🤷‍♂️

All feedback is welcome. Helps me learn.
I can send him pics ? Lol the yellow 55 is ours

Attachments

• IMG_7464.jpeg
    IMG_7464.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7463.jpeg
    IMG_7463.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7458.jpeg
    IMG_7458.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7330.jpeg
    IMG_7330.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7333.jpeg
    IMG_7333.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7320.jpeg
    IMG_7320.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7299.jpeg
    IMG_7299.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6914.jpeg
    IMG_6914.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6912.jpeg
    IMG_6912.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6913.jpeg
    IMG_6913.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6917.jpeg
    IMG_6917.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6904.jpeg
    IMG_6904.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6869.jpeg
    IMG_6869.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6833.jpeg
    IMG_6833.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6368.png
    IMG_6368.png
    605.7 KB · Views: 3
IMG_4824.jpegIMG_4825.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4820.mov

This is the Utillian 722 dry herb vape. It’s a cheaper competitor to the Mighty Plus.

Only issue I’ve had is we get 4 uses per charge and not the 6-8 advertised.

Now after 6 moths of use it shot down to two uses a charge and now just one use a few days later.

Contacted Utillian and looking into warranty exchange/repair. Need to post here so they can “see” the issue. No email and wife’s work blocks stuff.

View attachment 21320View attachment 21321
View attachment 21322

This is the Utillian 722 dry herb vape. It’s a cheaper competitor to the Mighty Plus.

Only issue I’ve had is we get 4 uses per charge and not the 6-8 advertised.

Now after 6 moths of use it shot down to two uses a charge and now just one use a few days later.

Contacted Utillian and looking into warranty exchange/repair. Need to post here so they can “see” the issue. No email and wife’s work blocks stuff.
Looks more like the crafty than the mighty. The mighty is huge

Looks more like the crafty than the mighty. The mighty is huge
Can’t say, never held one. As my son pointed out this is like a slightly longer juice box.

I almost got the plenty but couldn’t find stock. So this was my second choice. Guess we’ll see…

Can’t say, never held one. As my son pointed out this is like a slightly longer juice box.

I almost got the plenty but couldn’t find stock. So this was my second choice. Guess we’ll see…
If they dont replace it, have your son order the crafty or the plenty. I think youll like the plenty as its a tabletop plug in unit and wont die like the utillian.

If they dont replace it, have your son order the crafty or the plenty. I think youll like the plenty as its a tabletop plug in unit and wont die like the utillian.
That was my first choice around Christmas but no stock in my area.

We’ll see. Other than tech issues its going okay so far. Need to send a vid of it failing.

Thought it was a no questions warranty but I don’t mind.

Yesterday morning I found either powder streaks and spots from the food factory or the start of white mold.

This is at 8:30 this morning. After a insecticide soap and baking soda wash done at 2pm yesterday while still in sunlight. It was windy all day as well.
IMG_4850.jpeg

Possible WPM sites. This is after spraying. Left is possible mold. Middle I think is bird crap, and right is just insect stuff.
IMG_4844.jpeg

Other possible signs.
IMG_4843.jpeg
IMG_4836.jpegIMG_4840.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom