All things shrooms

Ok i have been behind a lot… no video but did a 50/50 verm coco mix with a spawn ratio of 2 parts sub to 1 spawn 3” deep.

I dropped my coco verm mix on the floor and scooped it back up because im lazy and it pissed me off.

The container is 16x11 i think and i drilled 4 holes 3/4” in size per side and taped over. Once colonized i will remove the tape and stuff with polyfill for FAE (free air exchange. Crack the container so electrical tape for repair. Did this all in about 10 min on the dining room table so yeah we will see…. Not a very sterile process at all but its done. Ill get some pics of the jars from last grain transfer after dinner. About 1/4 colonized so far.IMG_0827.jpegIMG_0828.jpegIMG_0829.jpegIMG_0830.jpeg

Nice work so far ...

I've got the coco brick, the vermiculite, and 2 different strains of cubes so far. The creepers are in the uncle ben's tek method and the KSSS is in all in one bags. I'm showing mycelium growth with both methods.

Do you have any experience growing these: https://mushsense.com/collections/s...h-african-coast-spore-syringe-tube-case-packs

I ordered a spore syringe and also a liquid culture kit to make the one spore syringe into a liquid culture. The kit I bought will give me an additional six 10ml syringes. They say their harder to grow and liquid culture makes the process easier.

Anyway, any comments or suggestions? I ordered it today.

Nice work so far ...

I've got the coco brick, the vermiculite, and 2 different strains of cubes so far. The creepers are in the uncle ben's tek method and the KSSS is in all in one bags. I'm showing mycelium growth with both methods.

Do you have any experience growing these: https://mushsense.com/collections/s...h-african-coast-spore-syringe-tube-case-packs

I ordered a spore syringe and also a liquid culture kit to make the one spore syringe into a liquid culture. The kit I bought will give me an additional six 10ml syringes. They say their harder to grow and liquid culture makes the process easier.

Anyway, any comments or suggestions? I ordered it today.
Yeah they are much more difficult but probably 2-3x more potent. They yield much less and do best when some dung is added.

They are pan cycans not cubes

Ok i have been behind a lot… no video but did a 50/50 verm coco mix with a spawn ratio of 2 parts sub to 1 spawn 3” deep.

I dropped my coco verm mix on the floor and scooped it back up because im lazy and it pissed me off.

The container is 16x11 i think and i drilled 4 holes 3/4” in size per side and taped over. Once colonized i will remove the tape and stuff with polyfill for FAE (free air exchange. Crack the container so electrical tape for repair. Did this all in about 10 min on the dining room table so yeah we will see…. Not a very sterile process at all but its done. Ill get some pics of the jars from last grain transfer after dinner. About 1/4 colonized so far.View attachment 7675View attachment 7676View attachment 7677View attachment 7678
Aw fuck yea

And rip dropping the mix, feelsbadman.

I think my spores were bad, neither bags look like anything at all is growing, or I just fucked it all up lol

Got a little left to try another way, and got two more syringes coming.

Aw fuck yea

And rip dropping the mix, feelsbadman.

I think my spores were bad, neither bags look like anything at all is growing, or I just fucked it all up lol

Got a little left to try another way, and got two more syringes coming.
What temp? I do my mycelium around 75-80 but they can produce tgier own heat and quite a bit ao you need to be careful once they start colonizing well

What temp? I do my mycelium around 75-80 but they can produce tgier own heat and quite a bit ao you need to be careful once they start colonizing well
That closet its in gets around 75-80 maybe 81 if its a hot summer day.
House usually around 72-77

Yeah they are much more difficult but probably 2-3x more potent. They yield much less and do best when some dung is added.

They are pan cycans not cubes
Oh yes, I purchased those intentionally. I want walls to wave and trees to breathe. I had some really fun LSD trips when I was young. I'm what you call Cali sober ... I won't touch alcohol .. but weed and mushrooms are totally different.

I will probably use rye berry culture jars and a sanitized manure mix. I haven't gotten that far in my purchases. I've got some time. It's on my shopping list.

Oh yes, I purchased those intentionally. I want walls to wave and trees to breathe. I had some really fun LSD trips when I was young. I'm what you call Cali sober ... I won't touch alcohol .. but weed and mushrooms are totally different.

I will probably use rye berry culture jars and a sanitized manure mix. I haven't gotten that far in my purchases. I've got some time. It's on my shopping list.
I found manure to be a pita big time… just take more of the cubes is my answer… plus i make 1/2 gram capsules for those that dont like to eat the dried product

I found manure to be a pita big time… just take more of the cubes is my answer… plus i make 1/2 gram capsules for those that dont like to eat the dried product
I took a 1.5 grams of Jedi in 1/2 gram capsules this past weekend. I was disappointed. I expected more. The time before that I weighed out the mushrooms and tossed them down the hatch, chasing them with kool aid. They hit me quicker and harder than the gel caps.

My wife and I have been eating shrooms about every other weekend lately lol.

I took a 1.5 grams of Jedi in 1/2 gram capsules this past weekend. I was disappointed. I expected more. The time before that I weighed out the mushrooms and tossed them down the hatch, chasing them with kool aid. They hit me quicker and harder than the gel caps.

My wife and I have been eating shrooms about every other weekend lately lol.
Some say lemon tek will speed up and intensify the effects. Shorter trip but more bang… apparently the citric acid starts the process of converting pailocin into psilocybin prior to being in your stomach.

Not 100% on that but some say it works. I cannot confirm

Some say lemon tek will speed up and intensify the effects. Shorter trip but more bang… apparently the citric acid starts the process of converting pailocin into psilocybin prior to being in your stomach.

What is that, a prep method before ingesting them?

I haven't yet but I'm likely to look into making mushroom chocolates.

• Deleted by Observer
Show…
Yeah i have a few friends that swear by it….
sir, i swear by it. lol

i did 14grams with the lemon/lime/acid added - i always make my shroom tea this way, add lemon/oranges/lime/ginger. supposedly makes the silocbyin in to silocin - more potent but shorter

oh my, hit me and a buddy in 10 minutes~

• Deleted by Observer
Show…
sir, i swear by it. lol

i did 14grams with the lemon/lime/acid added - i always make my shroom tea this way, add lemon/oranges/lime/ginger. supposedly makes the silocbyin in to silocin - more potent but shorter

oh my, hit me and a buddy in 10 minutes~
Yeah the body does that naturally but the lemon tek gives it a head start

psilocbin >to> psilocin, as i understood it. (?)

Back
Top Bottom