All things shrooms

Awesome, thanks! It is set to this now.

As far as exotics, I'm not sure as I'm new to it. One of the blocks is blue meanie the other red boy.
Have no idea if these are harder to grow, but I am leaning on trying the golden teachers next cause I heard they are more forgiving. What is your main one, APE?
Just PE right now but they are a pita. Yields are really good and potent af but they are picky af and have some mutations

I give all of you mushroom people credit. Id manage to blow myself up somehow before anything fruited lmao.
Like cannabis its only a pita until you understand the variables and best practices…. And like cannabis it changes with genetics. There are general rules but the biggest learning curve is understanding the extent of sterility needed in the first few steps and how much difference the right equipment makes

Like cannabis its only a pita until you understand the variables and best practices…. And like cannabis it changes with genetics. There are general rules but the biggest learning curve is understanding the extent of sterility needed in the first few steps and how much difference the right equipment makes
Yeah i havent been able to wrap my brain around it yet. Took me 5 years to get this far with the weed lol. The thought of growing shrooms just hurt my head lol.

Yeah i havent been able to wrap my brain around it yet. Took me 5 years to get this far with the weed lol. The thought of growing shrooms just hurt my head lol.

Find/make/wipe down a closed off area cabinet whatever, get a uncles Ben bag, wipe it with 70 iso and inject.

Leave it for a month.

Open it, night need to put in something to control rh but itll fruit right from the bag after colonizing it.

14.50$ for a syringe from sporesfast includes shipping cost 8+6

Got a bag right now that looks more than half way very healthy colonization.

I'll probably place it in a minitote for rh control and let it fruit in a week or so.

Find/make/wipe down a closed off area cabinet whatever, get a uncles Ben bag, wipe it with 70 iso and inject.

Leave it for a month.

Open it, night need to put in something to control rh but itll fruit right from the bag after colonizing it.

14.50$ for a syringe from sporesfast includes shipping cost 8+6
You make it sound easy, but it sure didnt look easy bro lol.

Maybe some day ill make an attempt but it all comfuses the shit out of me lol.

You make it sound easy, but it sure didnt look easy bro lol.

Maybe some day ill make an attempt but it all comfuses the shit out of me lol.
tbh it's easier than growing weed, especially at scale. sterility is the biggest learning curve. once you figure out the difference between clean and actually clean, it gets a lot easier and more productive. it's also a hell of a lot cheaper to get into than growing cannabis.

tbh it's easier than growing weed, especially at scale. sterility is the biggest learning curve. once you figure out the difference between clean and actually clean, it gets a lot easier and more productive. it's also a hell of a lot cheaper to get into than growing cannabis.
And faster turnover and worth more money these days

Hmm. Maybe ill get myself a Christmas gift and give it a whirl lmao

Err yea, a closet ???, A rice pouch 2-4$ a syringe 6-15$

Don't need electricity for photons

Will pretty much work with you're household temps

Very very basic possible harvest.

I give all of you mushroom people credit. Id manage to blow myself up somehow before anything fruited lmao.
Dude right now just pulled my first harvest!!! This was the third try and now I am understanding it better and see where I can do better.

PXL_20231007_040128653.jpg

Really love reading this book, but I wouldn't have got to the end without the help provided by the mushroom gurus in here, thanks everyone

16966518320314395867819382714739.jpg

Dude right now just pulled my first harvest!!! This was the third try and now I am understanding it better and see where I can do better.

View attachment 24337

Really love reading this book, but I wouldn't have got to the end without the help provided by the mushroom gurus in here, thanks everyone

View attachment 24338
fuck yea hopefully i can fruit my uncle bens bag soon lol

ive been fucking itching for some shroomtea.

View attachment 24337

View attachment 24338
Good shit bro

View attachment 24337

View attachment 24338
next flush, wait until the caps lift. you should harvest when the veil starts to break on the edge of the caps. jumped the gun a little here, but i remember the excitement. great job pulling some shrooms, man!!!

Last edited:
next flush, wait until the caps lift. you should harvest when the veil starts to break on the edge of the caps. jumped the gun a little here, but i remember the excitement. great job pulling some shrooms, man!!!
I had one or two lifting and the little ones were getting dark. I was reading about the dangers of letting them open and pulled them all, yeah too early. Got scared lol

It's hard to see the veils on the small ones, do I just pull them when the caps get real dark or what?

I had one or two lifting and the little ones were getting dark. I was reading about the dangers of letting them open and pulled them all, yeah too early. Got scared lol

It's hard to see the veils on the small ones, do I just pull them when the caps get real dark or what?
the caps will spread open, turn into discs almost. like, the mushroom will triple in size, and then the veil will start to tear because it'll be stretched like a canvas.

you picked them way early my guy. the caps didn't even start to spread yet. a couple more days and the fruits would've been quite a bit bigger.

the caps will also lighten up as they mature, not darken. that's where the term "gold cap" comes from -- the caps lighten up then turn a golden color once the fruits are dried.

goal is to harvest just about when the veil starts to separate/tear because if you let the veil fully separate, typically the fruit will dump spores (not a huge issue) and cause a mess. it can be pretty cool, though. i'll have to dig into my archives and find a pic of a pink buffalo grow i did where i ended up with a heart shape of spores on a cap.

the caps will spread open, turn into discs almost. like, the mushroom will triple in size, and then the veil will start to tear because it'll be stretched like a canvas.

you picked them way early my guy. the caps didn't even start to spread yet. a couple more days and the fruits would've been quite a bit bigger.

the caps will also lighten up as they mature, not darken. that's where the term "gold cap" comes from -- the caps lighten up then turn a golden color once the fruits are dried.

goal is to harvest just about when the veil starts to separate/tear because if you let the veil fully separate, typically the fruit will dump spores (not a huge issue) and cause a mess. it can be pretty cool, though. i'll have to dig into my archives and find a pic of a pink buffalo grow i did where i ended up with a heart shape of spores on a cap.
I think I understand what you are saying, the cap getting flat makes sense. I will wait for it on this next flush.

Does it mean theyll be less potent too or just a smaller harvest?
I have no clue thats why i ask, im not sure if its anything at all like the weed lol.

Im gonna give this a shot some day but i need more info lmao.

Does it mean theyll be less potent too or just a smaller harvest?
I have no clue thats why i ask, im not sure if its anything at all like the weed lol.

Im gonna give this a shot some day but i need more info lmao.
I think a little less potent and of course smaller yield cause they aren't as big as they could be.
Good thing is that it is only the first flush and another one is coming right behind it, plus my second block is pinning all over now for the first time.

Def a lot of info out there, sometimes I look around on shroomery forum

I think a little less potent and of course smaller yield cause they aren't as big as they could be.
Good thing is that it is only the first flush and another one is coming right behind it, plus my second block is pinning all over now for the first time.

Def a lot of info out there, sometimes I look around on shroomery forum
I tried to make an acct at shroomery but they never sent me the confirmation email, the fucks lol.

I tried to make an acct at shroomery but they never sent me the confirmation email, the fucks lol.
you have to use a common email provider. if the email address looks spammy at all, they won't send the confirmation email. they also get loaded up with new user requests seasonally, and with one or two moderators reviewing every request (no automation there -- it's all reviewed by a human) it can take a couple weeks before you get a confirmation email.

that's one thing i love about shroomery, they moderate every stage of user sign up and experience. they restrict new users to a specific forum until they hit 50 posts as to weed out spammers, scammers, and assholes early without tainting the rest of the forum.

in terms of allowing fruits to mature and reach maximum potency, it is believed that the mushrooms have the highest alkaloid content just before the veil breaks. once the veil separates and they start sporulating, the fruit body begins to degrade and you lose both bulk and potency. it's also possible to begin seeing bacteria grow on the mushrooms which could make you sick. common bacterias include e coli and salmonella, so it's important to be mindful of that and another reason to be as clean as possible.

you have to use a common email provider. if the email address looks spammy at all, they won't send the confirmation email.
I used my gmail account. Same thing happened when i tried to join another weed forum.
it can take a couple weeks before you get a confirmation email.
It was like 2 months ago lol.
Not that im worried. Can get all the help i would need right here.

Back
Top Bottom