Bean's Stash Closet

I feel like this guy lives there

alanwatts.jpg

Hell yeah dude the coast is awesome. Maybe I can swing a road trip and come burn one.
I know how to travel.
My Harley is from Big Moose~!
Been going to Wells my whole life [ 58 years] and love it .
I'll be at my sisters cottage on Atlantic ave.
I'll find you~!

Alright got RMA from CLW to mail back the 275 for a refund, 550 shipped today, so I'll be in business for next plant to flower. I didnt even take the 275 out to look at it because I'm afraid I'll keep it lol.

10 weeks Monday so I grabbed a couple pics before chop this week. Gotta clean and reset the closet and install the new light. Tent gets reset for drying then I'll germinate the next strain. Tent plant is about 25% bigger than this one was when I flipped it so the timing is working out pretty good.

Attachments

• 20230607_065417.jpg
    20230607_065417.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20230607_070422.jpg
    20230607_070422.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 12
Thank you, really looking forward to growing it some more. I think this strain could yield big for me with some practice. Stoked to see what the new light adds to the mix as well. This is a really fun way to grow stuff.
100% agree. More light, more veg, these genetics are going to be a win for you. And now you have the culitvar dialed in.

I just hope you love the results, because you should be able to reproduce this in pounds.

Yeah the smoke is the final test you're right. I was just telling my wife if we like it I'm gonna keep some more of these seeds in the bank. I have this growing all over the place in all kinds of stuff now and it just loves everything.

Busy day here. System is cleaned and reset, circulating with armor si @9.5pH til tomorrow. Light is great just need to figure out programming. Plant is cut, trimmed and hanging. Time for a smoke break lol.20230608_160528.jpg
20230608_160315.jpg
20230608_160607.jpg

@Bandit420 my plant is responding really well to the light. I didnt mess with advanced settings yet but otherwise simple unit to get up and going. Nice kit I'm pretty stoked with it. Doesnt get that hot either.

View attachment 6684

View attachment 6685

Love your clean set up and she looks very happy under her new blurple Sun!!
I'm not a fan of elastic trellis either and just used up the last of my freebie netting. IDK if I'll just buy more of that stuff or make some using a roll of hemp string I have for making hemp wicks

Back
Top Bottom