Bean's Stash Closet

I'm about 1 month in on this Dutch Master White Widow, transplanted into the closet 1st week of March and gave it 3 weeks in veg before flipping 1 week ago. It has needed defoliation almost weekly to keep the size down, very bushy and vigorous growth, esp after topping. Its shaping up nice though, and hopefully I left enough room for stretch.

I started it at 450ppm and have ramped up 100ppm weekly to about 800ppm now. I planned on continuing veg ratios into 2nd week of flower. GH Trio following the schedule(roughly) as well as epsom, power Si and recently gave it a dose of hygrozyme. It seems to like everything I've given it so far. I top off during the week with water then exchange 4 gallons with fresh mix on the weekends and bump the dose. Havent done a full res change yet. Tiny bit of burn on just a couple big fan tips, I did bump the light up a week or so ago though.
Since this is my first full run in this space, I was trying to be conservative w how big I let it get it veg. Roots are squeaky clean but slightly off colored, I think this may have been some light leakage coming from the netpot so I covered it with some black cloth.
The environmental controls have been excellent. It just does the thing and I dont worry about it too much.
I'm gonna be tucking as it stretches for the next week or so and see how it goes. Any and all advice is appreciated.

Cheers everyone!
nice & clean lookin here

thats a pretty awesome clean setup! I like it! I am currently doing my first hydro RDWC style grow, and its truly insane how much bigger and more vigorous they are with such less time commitment
Thanks man, I'm enjoying rdwc as.well. I'd like to give your stuff a shot in there at some point. Hey good luck with going for MBA, that's awesome.

Week 8 down since flip, maybe 2 more weeks to finish off. I was planning to reset res for the home stretch but pH has been very stable for over two weeks now, plant is drinking a lot and buds are doing their thing so I'm leaving it alone for now. I've been ammending w a dash of micro and bloom 1:2 here and there to bring ppms back up when it drops ~100 or so.

Attachments

• 20230522_084450.jpg
    20230522_084450.jpg
    943.1 KB · Views: 14
New light and controller will be here Saturday. I may put it in there on whatever finishing preset they have. It's looking like the buds are just starting to ripen off and frost over in earnest this morning. Lot of calix swelling up and busting open all over. The reek of it is sublime.

Gotta say the buds are far more chunky and dense than my last harvest. They feel like pine cones where last grow they were a lot more squishy and airy. Very pleased with the bud development on this one.

Looks great man. I see 8 oz there ATM. It's going to be a great harvest with room for more next time.
Sounds about right dude and I'll be extremely happy with that. That would be about 25% more than any single plant I harvested last grow. Next time I'll definitely veg longer now that I have a better idea what to expect. My only hope for this run was to see one make it through.

The system worked great and is actually pretty fuckin cake to operate, the plant didnt die, and I have a nice pile of some fine looking buds that smell like heaven. Not quite finished, but think its finally safe to go ahead and take the W.

Genuine thanks to all who followed along for your advice and interest in my first hydro run. It has been an enlightening and awesome experience. I hope it has been an enjoyable grow to watch as well.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 20230523_095634.jpg
    20230523_095634.jpg
    774.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230523_101341.jpg
    20230523_101341.jpg
    468.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Few of my fav pics from the grow. Cant wait to do it all over again.

Attachments

• 20230523_140110.jpg
    20230523_140110.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 20230523_140159.jpg
    20230523_140159.jpg
    938.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20230523_140348.jpg
    20230523_140348.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Structure of my clones is slightly different from the seed plant but I dig it. Defoliated some yeaterday and new filled in nicely today. Roots on the backup plant are something. Making me think twice lol.

Attachments

• 20230524_211949.jpg
    20230524_211949.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230524_211658.jpg
    20230524_211658.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • 20230524_210706.jpg
    20230524_210706.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Yeah man, they work great for having fresh herbs handy but not in the way. I roll the windows open to water and let it drip outside.
imma steal this idea. we have so many plants, they find random homes all over the house, and i'm sick of having to move em around constantly to clean or open up space for activities haha

imma steal this idea. we have so many plants, they find random homes all over the house, and i'm sick of having to move em around constantly to clean or open up space for activities haha
Looks like they changed the design a little since I bought it but this is the brand. I chose them because they were stainless and used adhesive vs suction cups. They sell others you might like too.

ODesign Adhesive Bathroom Shelf Organizer Shower Caddy Kitchen Spice Rack Wall Mounted No Drilling SUS304 Stainless Steel Rustproof - 2 Pack https://a.co/d/bRuljkt

Looks like they changed the design a little since I bought it but this is the brand. I chose them because they were stainless and used adhesive vs suction cups. They sell others you might like too.

ODesign Adhesive Bathroom Shelf Organizer Shower Caddy Kitchen Spice Rack Wall Mounted No Drilling SUS304 Stainless Steel Rustproof - 2 Pack https://a.co/d/bRuljkt
awesome, thanks! i put some similar ones in the shower at the rental we're in right now because I got sick of the kids deciding that our grown up shampoos and body washes made great bubble making water guns every other bath. Never considered repurposing them as plant holders.

That adhesive on those things is no joke so I imagine they work great for that purpose!

We dug out this french drain that catches all the runoff and turned it into a stream bed that collects in a little water hole at the bottom and recirculates. Plants love that runoff water. Also our favorite spot to sit in the shade and burn one.
20230528_145930.jpg
20230528_150002.jpg
20230528_145850.jpg

Back
Top Bottom