Cannabis high fertigation coco by Aqua Man

Saw recently a video, one customer received floraflex bags where the coco was so compressed he had to manually break each and every single one up, plants would not take.
They are hard as a cement brick without a doubt. However I call operator error on the person that posted the video! I put 80-100 in a 4x8 flood tray with the drain plugged and put them all in the nutrients of my choice! You have to add water/feed 3-4 times to get them correct this way. I’m guessing at least 1/2 gallon each.

However they come pre buffered and guaranteed pest free. ( I will throw them under the bus if I ever see a fungus gnat)

I’m definitely can’t say I recommend then yet however I am happy so far!

I also plan to look into Canna’s version and plan to run them side by side if possible!

Picture is 5 one gallon bags I expanded today in order to get my plant count to the number I wanted before FLIP in a week or so!

Peace

image.jpg

They are hard as a cement brick without a doubt. However I call operator error on the person that posted the video! I put 80-100 in a 4x8 flood tray with the drain plugged and put them all in the nutrients of my choice! You have to add water/feed 3-4 times to get them correct this way. I’m guessing at least 1/2 gallon each.

However they come pre buffered and guaranteed pest free. ( I will throw them under the bus if I ever see a fungus gnat)

I’m definitely can’t say I recommend then yet however I am happy so far!

I also plan to look into Canna’s version and plan to run them side by side if possible!

Picture is 5 one gallon bags I expanded today in order to get my plant count to the number I wanted before FLIP in a week or so!

Peace

View attachment 26336
sweet hell yea man.

i still would like to a try a run with them down the line

Ao my suggestion is rinse you coco if it comes in blocks and never break it up dry.

It comes with alot if dust/pith and that effect the aeration if the coco in a big way causing it to be dense and lower gas exchange. Almoat like being closer to peatmoss

So far I am still happy with the compressed Floraflex bags. My clones were incredibly neglected but they seem to be snapping out of it and happier everyday. Once the 19 clones I put in late yesterday take hold it’s off with all their heads, strip them naked, and finally go time. Hopefully 6–10 days or so. I’m definitely going to veg them all a little longer than I typically would so that I don’t have to ask Santa to help me trim. I hear he is kind of busy in December.

IMG_4636.jpegIMG_4635.jpeg

Peace

Why did you cut down the sides of your flood table?
I purchased the trays used five years ago and the top lip was broken in several places on both of them.

Since I run DTW and only need a 1/2 inch of depth or so I snapped a line and took the tops off all the way around with a cut off wheel so that all of the broken parts did not continue to break and possibly cause the trays to be completely worthless when they are being handled.

Definitely a redneck baling wire and duct tape fix but it works great for my application since I never flood the trays like they were meant for.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom