Anyway it made me think....what kind of local slang yall got for weed and weed related things? Let's hear em!
My buddies call them doobies or jibbers, i usually just ask people if they wanna burn one, because as long as it does what it is supposed to do i dont care how i smoke it lol. 🤷🏻

Damn! I think I may need to bottle up some sunshine ☀️ and send it to you!
No shit eh....it has been exceptionally bad this year...we normally get a day or 2 of sun in July but it hasn't happened yet...It can be like this in the fall too....so I gave up trying outside....our strawberry farmers are getting screwed bad... just rotting in wet fields,,,,

Oh that's a good one!!
I like that.
The inversion layer...the cold Pacific bumping up against the hot California land in the summer creates a wall of fog along the coast....When I lived in Los Osos California for a while I'd ride my bike through the fog into San Louis Obisbo for work where it was clear & sunny then back into the fog bank at night going home...it was nice cooling off after working in the sun all day but it got old fast

The inversion layer...the cold Pacific bumping up against the hot California land in the summer creates a wall of fog along the coast....When I lived in Los Osos California for a while I'd ride my bike through the fog into San Louis Obisbo for work where it was clear & sunny then back into the fog bank at night going home...it was nice cooling off after working in the sun all day but it got old fast
We have the same environment here about 200 miles north of where you were.
I’ve seen some howling summer wind coming over the hwy 92 gap.
Fog is so real around here they named it, pretty sure it even votes.

The plant river boat.
20230711_155618.jpg
It is alive still, but im not gonna hold out hope. Shes pretty mangled, twisted, and effed up.
The exposed roots are dry and brittle, its almost 90 outside today so it didnt take too long for that to happen. I did just add more soil to the tote and cleaned her up some.

This is what stopped it from continuing its float down stream.
20230711_155624.jpg

The plant river boat.
View attachment 12825
It is alive still, but im not gonna hold out hope. Shes pretty mangled, twisted, and effed up.
The exposed roots are dry and brittle, its almost 90 outside today so it didnt take too long for that to happen. I did just add more soil to the tote and cleaned her up some.

This is what stopped it from continuing its float down stream.
View attachment 12826
She'll be fine

Got a lot of reading and catching up to do, but it’s good to be back.

Thanks @GoodShit97 for keeping me updated on the top BB issues.

CG you are a busy lady but we’ll finish talking soon I hope. Left ya a message.

No BBQ yet so my girls are still going.

IMG_3915.jpeg
IMG_3914.jpeg

Need to work on my final defol but getting there. 😝

Time to start checking journals and catch up.

Unless caught in hail any rides a good one. 👍

A crappy day of riding is still better than a good day at work.

Talk about an A-1 case of put up or shut up! Just another attempt at exploitation of the people and another ethnic attack.

You know the old saying: “Great talkers are little doers.”

On Independence Day, the ice cream company Ben & Jerry’s tweeted, “This 4th of July, it’s high time we recognize that the US exists on stolen Indigenous land and commit to returning it.”

The tweet included a link to the Ben & Jerry’s website, which added that we should start with Mount Rushmore. “The faces on Mount Rushmore are the faces of men who actively worked to destroy Indigenous cultures and ways of life,” the company wrote.
The webpage urged readers to sign a petition to “return” Mount Rushmore to the Lakota people.

The campaign, probably thought up by a bunch of 25-year-olds in the marketing department, was most likely aimed at generating some summer publicity.

But the ice cream maker’s scheme, like one of its best-selling flavors, was half-baked.

It turns out that Ben & Jerry’s corporate headquarters in South Burlington, Vermont, are located in the historic territory of the Abenaki tribe.

Now, the chief of the Abenaki in the area wants to find out just how committed the company is to the cause. 😂🤣😅🥲🤣😂😅

According to the New York Post, Don Stevens, chief of the Nulhegan Band of the Coosuk Abenaki Nation, said he “looks forward to any kind of correspondence with the brand to see how they can better benefit Indigenous people.”
Stevens stated that if Ben & Jerry’s is “sincere,” it should reach out to him.

Twitter users also blasted the company for the shameless hypocrisy of demanding that Lakota land be “returned” while profiting off overpriced pints of diabetes on “stolen Indigenous land” in Vermont.

As for me I say to Ben and Jerry’s, give them your corporate headquarters, all the land and production equipment and profit you have obtained while squatting on Indian Land or admit your alligator ideas have just bit your hummingbird ass. 🐊

Back
Top Bottom