Anyone know if science has backed up turning down the light intensity anywhere from the last few days to last two weeks?

On day 52 after flip and wondering if it has any value?

I’ve read both sides on a few sites but nothing to say it’s more than opinion.
Science to back it? My guess is no its hog wash

This was what i found in my garden this morning.
weird-snail.gif
Had to go to google for a gif to show yall.

Its referred to as a "zombie snail"
The things dancing are parasitic worms that take over snails eye stalks, take over their minds and lead them into openings for birds to pick up as the bird is the actual host for the parasite.

Some weird shit going on this year.

View attachment 12984

The things dancing are parasitic worms that take over snails eye stalks, take over their minds and lead them into openings for birds to pick up as the bird is the actual host for the parasite.

ive heard of these fuckers

that would suck ass.

end its misery lol

oh, and save some birbs i guess.

or let nature run its course..

ive heard of these fuckers

that would suck ass.

end its misery lol

oh, and save some birbs i guess.

or let nature run its course..
I pulled the worms out and squished them, along with the snail too. Snail was on my pot plant so it was gonna die anyways lol.
First time ive seen or heard about these "zombie snails"

The parasitic worms were disgusting looking and full of clear little beads i assume were eggs. They got grinded up between 2 stones lol.

I pulled the worms out and squished them, along with the snail too. Snail was on my pot plant so it was gonna die anyways lol.
First time ive seen or heard about these "zombie snails"

The parasitic worms were disgusting looking and full of clear little beads i assume were eggs. They got grinded up between 2 stones lol.
Yea id keep that shit out of the pot lol

My big plant out in the woods is doing phenomenal, but half a mile away, back at my house the slugs and snails are hammering my veggies and 3 pot plants in the yard.

Need to go get some sheet pans and cheap beer, that'll fix em.
My first outdoor had some fuckin caterpillars

Borer things.

When I was first learning all about growing plants

My first outdoor had some fuckin caterpillars

Borer things.

When I was first learning all about growing plants
Outside just presents its own slew of issues man, its soo much different than growing indoors.
I haven't had any caterpillars at all in 5 years but that doesnt mean they arwnt here lol.

Woke up at 430 this morning, had coffee, brought my wife to work at 530 for her to be there by 600, got back home by 630, smoked a fat joint loaded with a bunch of nice blonde keif, mowed my lawn, cleaned my house, changed the rabbits cages, now im rolling another joint and headed to the lake fishing 🎣

All before 9am. Gotta love sativas😆

Woke up at 430 this morning, had coffee, brought my wife to work at 530 for her to be there by 600, got back home by 630, smoked a fat joint loaded with a bunch of nice blonde keif, mowed my lawn, cleaned my house, changed the rabbits cages, now im rolling another joint and headed to the lake fishing 🎣

All before 9am. Gotta love sativas😆
Sounds like a good day man..

Anyone know if science has backed up turning down the light intensity anywhere from the last few days to last two weeks?

Look at the thread "grumpy cup" then watch @B2ACG interview. He talks about turning lights down at the end of flower to mimmick fall.

Look at the thread "grumpy cup" then watch @B2ACG interview. He talks about turning lights down at the end of flower to mimmick fall.
I watched his interview last night. El is a great person. Never had such fast service. I order by evening he has it packaged up, ready to ship and is sending me a photo of the package and tracking. All the beans are in fantastic shape, and never a prob with germination. Not to mention they are affordable.

I watched his interview last night. El is a great person. Never had such fast service. I order by evening he has it packaged up, ready to ship and is sending me a photo of the package and tracking. All the beans are in fantastic shape, and never a prob with germination. Not to mention they are affordable.
I am going to give them a go at some point I feel terrible that I can't grow a little of everyone's gear all right away. Takes so long to get to that next plant.

How's your Durban outdoor monster doing?

She is monstering right along! So much for shorter and squattier!
I am going to give them a go at some point I feel terrible that I can't grow a little of everyone's gear all right away. Takes so long to get to that next plant.

How's your Durban outdoor monster doing?

This DLI chart I'm going to go by on my next grow has the DLI decrease at the end. I think more to save electricity than anything.

1689188259745.png

View attachment 12984

that's some wicked looking stuff there.

I started out the day wondering about my Momma and how she felt having her firstborn. Today, all those years ago.
I started out the day with tears running down my cheeks, it’s the second birthday without a call from my Sister.
I started out the day cussing the gov. Their disease and the deadly “cure” that took my Sister.
I’m sure that once I get past these morning hours, I will be myself once again. I need coffee, a smoke and cake. For sure some 🎂
After that, I can do my woooo hooooo I made it another year dance!

Back
Top Bottom