I started out the day wondering about my Momma and how she felt having her firstborn. Today, all those years ago.
I started out the day with tears running down my cheeks, it’s the second birthday without a call from my Sister.
I started out the day cussing the gov. Their disease and the deadly “cure” that took my Sister.
I’m sure that once I get past these morning hours, I will be myself once again. I need coffee, a smoke and cake. For sure some 🎂
After that, I can do my woooo hooooo I made it another year dance!
Happy bday.you share a birthday with my wife.

I started out the day wondering about my Momma and how she felt having her firstborn. Today, all those years ago.
I started out the day with tears running down my cheeks, it’s the second birthday without a call from my Sister.
I started out the day cussing the gov. Their disease and the deadly “cure” that took my Sister.
I’m sure that once I get past these morning hours, I will be myself once again. I need coffee, a smoke and cake. For sure some 🎂
After that, I can do my woooo hooooo I made it another year dance!
Happy birthday CG, sorry about your loss.

I curse my outcome every day

how's it going there @ninjadip. did you hear back on your interview?
My final interview is on the 27th. I just learned sql the past two weeks to prepare, that was easy stuff for me because of my work with Excel's Power Query. Leaning the syntax of c# now, I've never used it before. My expertise is in c++.

Thanks for asking.

Plant wise I just transplanted plants into the 4x4 from my little aerogarden clone last night. Lost some roots on one, but I have faith it'll make it.

Here's some gnarly root work coming out of 1" pot with a shallow 2" reservoir 😂 got most of it out intact.

Attachments

• PXL_20230712_212620537.jpg
    PXL_20230712_212620537.jpg
    926.7 KB · Views: 7
Gotta be tough to morn and celebrate at the same time - sorry for your loss but you know she doesn’t want you down and sad 😞, celebrate the time ya had ! And happy b day 🎉🎊

My final interview is on the 27th. I just learned sql the past two weeks to prepare, that was easy stuff for me because of my work with Excel's Power Query. Leaning the syntax of c# now, I've never used it before. My expertise is in c++.

Thanks for asking.

Plant wise I just transplanted plants into the 4x4 from my little aerogarden clone last night. Lost some roots on one, but I have faith it'll make it.

Here's some gnarly root work coming out of 1" pot with a shallow 2" reservoir 😂 got most of it out intact.
that good to hear. yeah SQL is fun stuff. i did some of that a while back. not a lot but did it while i worked in a Data Center. Nice roots on that one.

I was gonna let it go and only make a complaint to fedex about it but then the woman got nasty told me it wasnt a big deal and hung up. So i was bored and i decided to make something of it lmao
exactly. let them pay. it's wrong. Plus you said they took mail. that's a big no no.

I was gonna let it go and only make a complaint to fedex about it but then the woman got nasty told me it wasnt a big deal and hung up. So i was bored and i decided to make something of it lmao
So what are you going to do now?

I remember I had a delivery company swear they dropped a mattress off one time. Had to make a bunch of calls, turned out the driver couldn't find the address but marked it delivered and it was at the local delivery warehouse. I had to take pictures of my apartment to show them that the address is real and made of bricks for them to do a redelivery.

So what are you going to do now?

I remember I had a delivery company swear they dropped a mattress off one time. Had to make a bunch of calls, turned out the driver couldn't find the address but marked it delivered and it was at the local delivery warehouse. I had to take pictures of my apartment to show them that the address is real and made of bricks for them to do a redelivery.
Its on to the state police, they came and got a statement and photos this morning.
It most likely won't go anywhere with the shithole state i live in...

Ive had so many deliveries get marked delivered and they werent. Its ridiculous, they even put inadequate driveway conditions and it would be summer time so i dont see how thats possible but yeah they suck.

Its on to the state police, they came and got a statement and photos this morning.

Ive had so many deliveries get marked delivered and they werent. Its ridiculous, they even put inadequate driveway conditions and it would be summer time so i dont see how thats possible but yeah they suck.
Sue them. Find out what others have won in those cases. If it's less that $10,000 you can do it yourself in small claims court. Anything larger than say $40,000 then it's worth it to get a lawyer involved. Most will settle out of court to cut their legal fees especially if you have them dead to rights.

too bad it's not like the old west. you can just shoot the bastard.

Happy Birthday Grannie....I think this day is a good day for you to have a drink & smoke then relax.....There's work everyday, some days should be dedicated to doing nothing but what you want. This day should be that day for you....🥰🥰🧙‍♀️
Yeah like smoking joints in your birthday suit in a hot tub or something

Back
Top Bottom