One thing I dislike with the shift from traditional market to legal market is the sparking up of a doob with the person who got you the bag. So many times in my younger years it may have been a dry day had I not scored my friend some buds and they smoked me out or vice versa...

It's really like everyone just takes their weed and goes home now...

I'll keep it old school thanks, good morning Bb

One thing I dislike with the shift from traditional market to legal market is the sparking up of a doob with the person who got you the bag. So many times in my younger years it may have been a dry day had I not scored my friend some buds and they smoked me out or vice versa...

It's really like everyone just takes their weed and goes home now...

I'll keep it old school thanks, good morning Bb
I know what you mean, it was some of the best manners us potheads had. To give back and chill out and not run out the place after scoring.

But on another note there is more weed gifted now than ever I think. I like to give some out to friends after a harvest. While I didn't know any growers until recently, I don't remember people gifting weed in the frequency we now have.

Chocolate? Lol when’s the party - wait is it still raining ? Are ya floating ?
Half chocolate, half vanilla, with buttercream frosting.
Party is tomorrow, my wife set up some color blast thing, a tye dye thing, 2500 water baloons, squirt guns, all sorts of shit lol.

It stopped raining for now but calling for thunderstorms tonight, and 85% chance of rain tomorrow too. Next 10 days are 50%+ chance of rain.... its so wet

Party is tomorrow, my wife set up some color blast thing, a tye dye thing, 2500 water baloons, squirt guns, all sorts of shit lol.

It stopped raining for now but calling for thunderstorms tonight, and 85% chance of rain tomorrow too. Next 10 days are 50%+ chance of rain.... its so wet
Wait! Tomorrow is now 15% and sunday is 86%, might get kucky and have 1 dry day between all the madness.

Those parties are one I miss from having younger kids ! You get to act their age and nobody gives a fuck ! Fun times enjoy while can - before ya know it they are 30yrs old ( that has it perks as well ) lol

Those parties are one I miss from having younger kids ! You get to act their age and nobody gives a fuck ! Fun times enjoy while can - before ya know it they are 30yrs old ( that has it perks as well ) lol
For sure bro, its gonna be a good time for sure. My wife plans some good parties. Last year he had an 18 foot tall, 30 foot long bounce house waterslide, he had the best birthday party in his class lol.

For sure bro, its gonna be a good time for sure. My wife plans some good parties. Last year he had an 18 foot tall, 30 foot long bounce house waterslide, he had the best birthday party in his class lol.
Ya we're in the same boat down here, 2 days in a row for sun now but thunder/lightning predicted tomorrow with wet and cloudy following that.

I didn't like the website I was using for weather with its poor weather maps so I switched to another an I found this 10 day prediction....different site same prediction.....big sigh.......View attachment 13338
Its the same here man, just im not so sure what light rain is anymore. Every time it rains shit just washes away. Its so bad this year.

All services still down here. People are in a panic of sorts. Unless you have cash, no way to buy fuel or food. UNLESS you drive forty miles one way to Walmart. That’s the only place from Willow Springs to Poplar Bluff. About a 130 mile stretch.
My Verizon will connect for the hotspot, but no calls out. My Daughter whom uses AT&T is getting msgs but cannot send any. All of this is just weird.
They are saying restoration is a week out.
I’ve no big worries, but many do.

That sucks, storm here blew my big plant over today...check this out though. I was digging a hole so I can set my grow bag down into it....so it isn't so tall and eye catching. I got halfway through digging when it stormed. The ganja gods were looking after me. Big girl with her light loamy soil blew over but she happened to fall with her branches directly over the 10 inch deep or so hole I had dug. So the branches never smashed into the ground....she is totally fine!

Back
Top Bottom