Wow everyone is having such weather problems, We got 3 inches of rain the other night and last night we got another inch.The ground is finally saturated. Funny I bought one of them fancy Generac whole house generators 4 years ago and we havent lost power more than a couple hour since.

We are back up! Well, the internet and local phone services, but it’s a start! I always tell my friends to stash some cash for days like this. Wonder who will listen now? It has been complete chaos. People, upon learning they could not purchase anything without cash, we’re pretty angry. My daughter @CannaGrannysSeedling works at a grocery store, they have been cussed at for the past few days. This goes to show how delicate the system is and just how fast things can go south. Keep some cash stashed!

Wow everyone is having such weather problems, We got 3 inches of rain the other night and last night we got another inch.The ground is finally saturated. Funny I bought one of them fancy Generac whole house generators 4 years ago and we havent lost power more than a couple hour since.
Ya, We've a large gen we bought about 20 years ago when we ran a store full of ice cream and freezers we didn't want warming up with a predicted hurricane blowing through. We lost power for 12 hrs that day and we could have made it without the genny. In the 2o years since We've used it half a doz times for just a few hours each time.......It takes me half an hour to set it up, I'm not hard wired in I run extension cords, I have some cords in place I just have to plug in, Others I run through a cat door to the fridge and TV/ internet....Without electricity everything stops and the powers that be seem to want us pushed to electric Cars & trucks?????.......& digital money??????............

Cash is king~!
Fuck cards. Especially with so much fraud.
Can't remember the last time someone fraudulently used my cash, well besides my wife~!:oops:

Big weekend here in Saratoga.🥳🥳🥳
The horses just started running Thursday, Dave Mathews is in town[ last night and tonight] and a Corvette show all within 5 miles of home.
Love the town and history, but on days like today I like to go somewhere else.
If I have to mingle with tourist I would rather be one also~~!

I used to love going to the thoroughbreds track in Vancouver when I lived there......1 - $3 beer per race...1- $2 bet per race after 10 races I maybe out $50 but had a blast doing it.....just enough time between races to look at the race forums and pick a winner / loser , get another beer and head to the rail to watch them run past. On a warm summer day in the 80's that was a hoot.

I used to love going to the thoroughbreds track in Vancouver when I lived there......1 - $3 beer per race...1- $2 bet per race after 10 races I maybe out $50 but had a blast doing it.....just enough time between races to look at the race forums and pick a winner / loser , get another beer and head to the rail to watch them run past. On a warm summer day in the 80's that was a hoot.
Dad has a horse farm and got into it because he was a track gambler.

Let’s just say boats aren’t the only money holes.

We are back up! Well, the internet and local phone services, but it’s a start! I always tell my friends to stash some cash for days like this. Wonder who will listen now? It has been complete chaos. People, upon learning they could not purchase anything without cash, we’re pretty angry. My daughter @CannaGrannysSeedling works at a grocery store, they have been cussed at for the past few days. This goes to show how delicate the system is and just how fast things can go south. Keep some cash stashed!
Glad you’re good CG.

why can't we all just get a long and enjoy life. why do people have to make it so difficult?

good to hear. have a good day.

why can't we all just get a long and enjoy life. why do people have to make it so difficult?
I think it has something to do with the $$$$$$$$$....but then again there are some people that just love being Aholes......I guess when its all you got you have to be good at it to survive....just look at our elected leaders....the biggest aholes reach the top with their smiley faces beaming...........we're just suckers at the polls anyways.....Its one ahole or another and both aholes spew shit.

I think it has something to do with the $$$$$$$$$....but then again there are some people that just love being Aholes......I guess when its all you got you have to be good at it to survive....just look at our elected leaders....the biggest aholes reach the top with their smiley faces beaming...........we're just suckers at the polls anyways.....Its one ahole or another and both aholes spew shit.
I know why some of them were angry. Unable to buy food and a house full of hungry kids! Many tourists in town on vacation, no cash. No cash, no gas. We could just go and go with reasons why ppl were angry.
I was not. I had cash and the most peaceful three days I have had in years. No phones, sketchy internet via a revolving hot spot. Kinda nice.

I always have a small little cushion of cash shashed somewhere it wont burn. At least 200 bucks at any time.

....just look at our elected leaders....the biggest aholes reach the top with their smiley faces beaming...........we're just suckers at the polls anyways.....Its one ahole or another and both aholes spew shit.
"the structure is set, you neva' change it wit a ballot pull" - Zach De La Rocha/Rage Against The Machine

Made some infused Krispy treats with peanut butter and chocolate chips to bring to my friend's fish fry.

PXL_20230716_013635249.PORTRAIT.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230715_192325169.jpg
    PXL_20230715_192325169.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • PXL_20230715_194615972.jpg
    PXL_20230715_194615972.jpg
  • PXL_20230715_194759341.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20230715_194759341.PORTRAIT.jpg
Morning and happy Sunday to everyone. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Finally making some headway on the grow space. Been setting up a clone/veg tent and had some issues crop up with my main light. So it looks like a new light is next on the list but I am able to get it to work for now just takes some messing with the potentiometer (knob). Probably just a shitty solder job but I'm gonna get saving for a new light. Where I did make progress is I got all my extension cords, power strips, fans, pump, ez cloner 360 sprayers, nutes for next run, so all I got now is to get me a new flowering light but I got a bit of veg and cloning to do anyway first.

Definitely going to rip apart this light and see if I can repair it but only once I got another first

Last edited:
Well. Ive pretty much accepted the fact i have lost all my outdoor plants. Its just rain on top of rain on top of rain on top of rain.....
10 day forecast is all rain 50%+ everyday, humidity is in the high 80s low 90s too so thats just perfect for mildew and whatever else.
The plant riverboat is about dead, she didnt make it through the storms over the last couple days.
Green crack is loaded with mildew, and the plant i was given is a male, and half gone thanks to bugs.

Fuck growing outdoors, mever the fuck again will i do it. Waste of time, money, effort, and good plants.

Well. Ive pretty much accepted the fact i have lost all my outdoor plants. Its just rain on top of rain on top of rain on top of rain.....
10 day forecast is all rain 50%+ everyday, humidity is in the high 80s low 90s too so thats just perfect for mildew and whatever else.
The plant riverboat is about dead, she didnt make it through the storms over the last couple days.
Green crack is loaded with mildew, and the plant i was given is a male, and half gone thanks to bugs.

Fuck growing outdoors, mever the fuck again will i do it. Waste of time, money, effort, and good plants.
Damn bro sorry to hear that. What state are you in? Sounds like the weather we are having here, rain and ridiculous high humidity. Also funny cuz if there is the SLIGHTEST storm or wind the power goes out. Im really looking into getting a solar power system setup to avoid power outages. Also, being off the grid is getting more and more of a good idea these days.

I must say I was surprised that so many new Yorkers grow outdoor. Just from what little I knew of the area seemed like that would be the eternal problem.

Idk your situation but here is something I got planned. I got an old blower out of a furnace I'm going to wire up and use as an outdoor fan when necessary. September can be rather shitty here. Idk if yours are close enough for something like that or if it's even an option. Damn homie sorry

Back in the 90's we grew monsters outside and had to water.
I remember clearly carrying 5g water bottles [ old grease containers from restaurants ]2-3 times a week to each site.
Even had some 12-15 foot sativas.
Those days are over here.
The PM that came last year was my first and last [hopefully] confrontation.
Just too easy to have a perfect day everyday indoors for me to grow again outdoors.
I even refused some nice clones from a buddy, cause they weren't getting near my room and I have no faith in outdoors here anymore.
The humidity this year is way worse than last so I expect to hear a few of my buddies crying soon.

Damn bro sorry to hear that. What state are you in? Sounds like the weather we are having here, rain and ridiculous high humidity. Also funny cuz if there is the SLIGHTEST storm or wind the power goes out. Im really looking into getting a solar power system setup to avoid power outages. Also, being off the grid is getting more and more of a good idea these days.
Im in NY, about 2-3 hours south of TSD, its been rain every day and power outages all the time too its shitty man. My yard is squishing out water when you walk. The only good thing is that mammoth 🦣 is up higher in elevation so shes not waterlogged like the rest in my yard. My yard is in a valley and mammoth is up on a ridge.

I must say I was surprised that so many new Yorkers grow outdoor. Just from what little I knew of the area seemed like that would be the eternal problem.

Idk your situation but here is something I got planned. I got an old blower out of a furnace I'm going to wire up and use as an outdoor fan when necessary. September can be rather shitty here. Idk if yours are close enough for something like that or if it's even an option. Damn homie sorry
Unfortunately my main plant i cared about itls half a mile in the woods so no power or anything. Gets plenty of wind but with the rain it diesnt matter at all.

Back in the 90's we grew monsters outside and had to water.
I remember clearly carrying 5g water bottles [ old grease containers from restaurants ]2-3 times a week to each site.
Even had some 12-15 foot sativas.
Those days are over here.
The PM that came last year was my first and last [hopefully] confrontation.
Just too easy to have a perfect day everyday indoors for me to grow again outdoors.
I even refused some nice clones from a buddy, cause they weren't getting near my room and I have no faith in outdoors here anymore.
The humidity this year is way worse than last so I expect to hear a few of my buddies crying soon.
Crying here already. I had hoped this time, with two tents, I’d get one good grow at least.

Two, maybe three weeks of high heat and higher humidity have started the BBQ again. Not as bad or as early but enough to effect harvest.

Twin2 is 6’+ outside and looks good. Until you get close and see that the last 4 nodes or so have all 3 fingered leaves again. When did that happen?

So much for a relaxing hobby that helps with meds and keeps you busy.

So wait your indoor is just getting baked as well zen? Sheeeesh
Ya. I was rocking 32c and 45-50RH for lights on and it loved it, for the first week.

But now lights out and still 26-30c & 60%. Lights on about the same 30c & 55+ RH.

Basement is worse than normal from all the light rain. 25c & 73%. Outside is worse again.

Only my vegging clones are happy.

Crying here already. I had hoped this time, with two tents, I’d get one good grow at least.

Two, maybe three weeks of high heat and higher humidity have started the BBQ again. Not as bad or as early but enough to effect harvest.

Twin2 is 6’+ outside and looks good. Until you get close and see that the last 4 nodes or so have all 3 fingered leaves again. When did that happen?

So much for a relaxing hobby that helps with meds and keeps you busy.
Mornin Friend!
So who told you that it was a relaxing hobby? I always tell my students that if you are successful it’s because you are married to it! It comes first. Water day? Ya sick? No matter get up on your dieing sticks and tend to it!
It has took me almost thirty years to finally be relaxed or “Zen” (pun intended) with it. I’m happy with the process and I can manage it well. I am happy with the outcome. I have grown the highest percent THC that any Mo. state licensed lab has tested. Huge buds, popcorn buds, landrace, hybrid, sativas, indicas , green bud, purple bud, red bud, black buds. So, what’s left for me?
I’ve no interest left in changing my method or process, I have tried many and failed just as many times.
It all comes down to a few simple things. Know your needs. Stay within an area you are at peace with and stop the method changing. Find a process and perfect it. Buy the dehumidifiers and humidifiers.
Then you will know peace and relaxation with this process. I’m finally there! I wish the same to all of you 🥰

Back
Top Bottom