She’s on a camping trip for the week 🙂
love camping and didn't know it until 2 years ago on my first camping trip with who is now my wife. funny how the cheaper way adds up at first lol. our best move so far is to upgrade from air mattress to cots. I can't emphasize how much better a cot is than an air mattress in the wilderness.

What's funny is I am usually the only, really only, pot smoker in our group that goes, and i bring like 10 pre rolls and everyone is cool with it. just love the whole scene, wish i got on it earlier. real laid back people at most camp sites. if you've never been camping, i would try it. It is def relaxing

love camping and didn't know it until 2 years ago on my first camping trip with who is now my wife. funny how the cheaper way adds up at first lol. our best move so far is to upgrade from air mattress to cots. I can't emphasize how much better a cot is than an air mattress in the wilderness.

What's funny is I am usually the only, really only, pot smoker in our group that goes, and i bring like 10 pre rolls and everyone is cool with it. just love the whole scene, wish i got on it earlier. real laid back people at most camp sites. if you've never been camping, i would try it. It is def relaxing
We grew up doing that every weekend. Loved it!

I'm old and broken down these days, but loved camping back in the day. My GF and I have been talking about renting and eventually buying a camper.
I need glamping, a lot of padding and plenty of warm comfort when it's cold, and cool comfort when it's hot! AND and bed that sleeps 2.

I kind of think, if I'm camping on the ground, sooner or later I gotta try to get up off it! I'd rather roll off a bed and slip down the steps to the lounge chair (padded of course).

i'll celebrate anything non-trump.

hope i still have supporters after that statement lol
You have the right to your own opinions. I may not agree, but as long as you aren’t dressed like a woman and beating on me with its purse 👜 then we have no probs 🥰
I feel that way about the Biden cartel, but it for sure does not mean I don’t like ya!

I'm old and broken down these days, but loved camping back in the day. My GF and I have been talking about renting and eventually buying a camper.
I need glamping, a lot of padding and plenty of warm comfort when it's cold, and cool comfort when it's hot! AND and bed that sleeps 2.

I kind of think, if I'm camping on the ground, sooner or later I gotta try to get up off it! I'd rather roll off a bed and slip down the steps to the lounge chair (padded of course).
Last time I went we tried that air mattress business. Ummm not gonna cut it. I have all the peace that I need/want at home. Imma camp with an air conditioner and a good bed for old bones!

Last time I went we tried that air mattress business. Ummm not gonna cut it. I have all the peace that I need/want at home. Imma camp with an air conditioner and a good bed for old bones!
yes, that air matress is some straight BS! all the veteran campers know it and told me lol. Get a cot or a hammock and it's a lot better. fuck that getting up off of the ground air mattress shit

We grew up doing that every weekend. Loved it!
BTW where is the big camping trip for the big annual get together again? i had a thread on it but i'm a little in the wind atm

yes, that air matress is some straight BS! all the veteran campers know it and told me lol. Get a cot or a hammock and it's a lot better. fuck that getting up off of the ground air mattress shit

BTW where is the big camping trip for the big annual get together again? i had a thread on it but i'm a little in the wind atm
There were so many ideas thrown about that, that today, even I’m not sure!

I get it, we want to do a bit of traveling. Both of us are retired and looking at doing a southwest loop in the fall. Grnad canyon (north rom if it's open), monument valley, all the Utaian parks and back to Ca.
Talking about taking a week or two a couple days ago, yesterday she said hey, lets go for 3 weeks! Is that pushing it?
Heck, another week, maybe we hit yellowstone if we go northeast or carlsbad to the southeast.

It'll be fun to hit the road, just the two of us, we've done a couple LONG drives already. Up to Washington state, to Oregon twice, to Texas three times, to/from Tennessee and a bunch of times to So. Ca. This won't test our limits (I hope), but it'll be a fun trip that she definitely needs and I'm looking forward to.

I get it, we want to do a bit of traveling. Both of us are retired and looking at doing a southwest loop in the fall. Grnad canyon (north rom if it's open), monument valley, all the Utaian parks and back to Ca.
Talking about taking a week or two a couple days ago, yesterday she said hey, lets go for 3 weeks! Is that pushing it?
Heck, another week, maybe we hit yellowstone if we go northeast or carlsbad to the southeast.

It'll be fun to hit the road, just the two of us, we've done a couple LONG drives already. Up to Washington state, to Oregon twice, to Texas three times, to/from Tennessee and a bunch of times to So. Ca. This won't test our limits (I hope), but it'll be a fun trip that she definitely needs and I'm looking forward to.
that's awesome!!!

that's one of my biggest interests, traveling the continental US with my wife, before or after retirement, and of course some choice world/global choices like an obscure Japanese fisherman village outside of tourism if one exists....

Speaking of old T.V . shows who remembers shows like Ed Sullivan Show, Smothers brothers, laugh in, red skeleton, Jackie Gleason. Those were great shows

Can’t forget Sunny & Cher, lol

We love glamping, got a queen bed with a 2-1/2” think egg crate foam covering on it, with the a/c cranking I sleep goooood.
The kids absolutely love it.
Making memories

Any where in Japan is amazing! I hope to take my family there. I spent two weeks there when I was in middle school with my family and tell everyone screw Europe you gotta see Japan❤️

Smothers brother “my old man” bit is hilarious!!!

We love glamping, got a queen bed with a 2-1/2” think egg crate foam covering on it, with the a/c cranking I sleep goooood.
The kids absolutely love it.
Making memories

Any where in Japan is amazing! I hope to take my family there. I spent two weeks there when I was in middle school with my family and tell everyone screw Europe you gotta see Japan❤️

Smothers brother “my old man” bit is hilarious!!!
Been camping in Japan. It is beautiful.

We love camping here. Our type is in these remote campsites called dispersed campsites in the National forest. They are usually not near any other campsite and they are 8 bucks a nite.The one we have been spending 2 weeks in august at is on a remote lake in the upper peninsula of Michigan.No one around for miles and the fishing is great.This is what we upgraded to after years in a tent with 2 dogs. All cooking is done on a wood fire on this cast iron setup I have.

vintagetrailerworks_inventory23-6.jpgbreakfast.JPG

We called it dry camping. With 800 watts of solar and 300 gallon fresh water tank and 90 gal of grey and black storage we could stay out for 3 weeks. I know some pretty sweet spots to camp and 4 wheel here in Montana

Speaking of old T.V . shows who remembers shows like Ed Sullivan Show, Smothers brothers, laugh in, red skeleton, Jackie Gleason. Those were great shows

Can’t forget Sunny & Cher, lol
As long as they had color. BW sucked, well most did, comedy did okay in BW. And kids were the remote.

Anyone know if science has backed up turning down the light intensity anywhere from the last few days to last two weeks?

On day 52 after flip and wondering if it has any value?

I’ve read both sides on a few sites but nothing to say it’s more than opinion.

Back
Top Bottom