I kind of expected late flower nanners as they shot balls everywhere in the beginning🤬
Aquired them from a certain someone with unstable stuff. Smoke from the first three is fantastic but what a pain in the nards.
You could reduce the power to like 60% and increase the hours to make up for lost DLI???? I forget the acronym...It'll let them ripen and maybe not put out the nanners....I've done this a few times now with zero down side...I just keep it to about 7 days as I don't want revegging.

You could reduce the power to like 60% and increase the hours to make up for lost DLI???? I forget the acronym...It'll let them ripen and maybe not put out the nanners....I've done this a few times now with zero down side...I just keep it to about 7 days as I don't want revegging.
I have reduced the power to about 60-70%, i cant increase hours tho i have 4 other plants just starting to flower in there with that one.
Its just taking forever lol

Lets get the morning started!! How's the summer going for everyone? Canna Granny I hope your aim was right on. How's eveyone crops growing. If mine finish good I should harvest about !0lbs. That should keep me going for the year. Ha Ha

Lets get the morning started!! How's the summer going for everyone? Canna Granny I hope your aim was right on. How's eveyone crops growing. If mine finish good I should harvest about !0lbs. That should keep me going for the year. Ha Ha
Down in Albany this morning, 68 degrees but humidity is 90%+ so its just wet and sticky outside. Gross 🥵
And its raining again for the 5th day in a row.

Down in Albany this morning, 68 degrees but humidity is 90%+ so its just wet and sticky outside. Gross 🥵
And its raining again for the 5th day in a row.
NY is the new Florida~!
Well besides winter?
Areas downstate [West Point] got 8 inches of rain last night~!
So I won't complain too much about this crap falling here in mid state.
Be nice if we could have reasonable weather for part of the season.. :rolleyes:
I suspect my wishes will be ignored by Mother Nature this year.
Weird winter, no spring and 80s-90s both temp and humidity for too many days already..:censored:

If we dont get any rain soon I may have to water the crop.. There has been rain around just not in my location. The pond is down about a foot so far.I try not to give extra water as I think they get used to it and when i go on vacation they get none for 2 weeks

If the weather moves from west to east, you should get some of the nice stuff we've had in SE Michigan soon.

(My impression of nice weather might have been tainted by 21 years in the Carolinas, but I think this should be an improvement. Crisp and clean, no Canadian wood smoke.)

NY is the new Florida~!
Well besides winter?
Areas downstate [West Point] got 8 inches of rain last night~!
So I won't complain too much about this crap falling here in mid state.
Be nice if we could have reasonable weather for part of the season.. :rolleyes:
I suspect my wishes will be ignored by Mother Nature this year.
Weird winter, no spring and 80s-90s both temp and humidity for too many days already..:censored:
For sure cant complain too much lol, i see hudson valley got flooded out again. Cars floating down the roads and what not.

SS minnow went for another float down the creek again last night lol. I gotta drive stakes or something through that sucker.

Ya same same here 22c = 71f light rain...for the rest of the week. I totaled up the hrs of sun we're supposed to get this week to 19 hrs 0-6-7-4-0-1-1....ah summer in the Maritimes.

One of our cats brought in another Chipmunk 2 days ago and it got into a space between our cupboards and floor...for 2 days my 3 cats stayed guard around the spot it disappeared. Yesterday we heard it squeaking in there so I got out a long pole and started probing, sure enough out it runs with 3 cats chasing after it.....there are a lot of places a little thing can go inside the house the cats can't...under couches, chairs, fk we chased it around for hrs...flipping the couch and chairs fkin cats useless they'd catch it then let it go while I tried to throw a towel over it.....nope....we finely got it into the bathroom and closed the door.......trapped......... after about 10 minutes of chasing this little thing in the bathroom I got a toilet plunger over it.It climbed inside I covered with a towel it and got the poor little thing outside...........

Mornin Yiz!
How’s it on the corner this morn? All is good here, we have some crazy cool weather going on! Yesterday’s high was 68*!
Enough of a weather change that it got my load way off it’s node and my shooting greatly suffered. I went loaded for 80 plus degrees and it never hit above 70 all day. One never thinks about a cool weather load in July! Needless to say it did not stand me in a good light, and I came in fifth. I had a good time tho! I always say a bad day on the range is better than a good day at work.
Now, I’ve a weeks worth of laundry and housework to catch up on. Played all week, now I pay 🙂
Thanks to all that kept this corner rocking and talking while I have been gone! 🥰

An old friend today came by and asked me if I wanna smoke a "joyner". Put a big old smile on my mug as I hadn't heard a joint called that in like 10 years or more. So story goes we were working this sporting event together and to not seem obvious but to be able to talk about it we started calling joints joyners....this was in STL and one of our famous Olympians was Jackie Joyner-Kersee. So it just seemed more fitting at the time and stuck with our group of friends for many years (and still apparently lol).

Anyway it made me think....what kind of local slang yall got for weed and weed related things? Let's hear em!

An old friend today came by and asked me if I wanna smoke a "joyner". Put a big old smile on my mug as I hadn't heard a joint called that in like 10 years or more. So story goes we were working this sporting event together and to not seem obvious but to be able to talk about it we started calling joints joyners....this was in STL and one of our famous Olympians was Jackie Joyner-Kersee. So it just seemed more fitting at the time and stuck with our group of friends for many years (and still apparently lol).

Anyway it made me think....what kind of local slang yall got for weed and weed related things? Let's hear em!
When I was in high school I had a hippie neighbor knock on my door randomly while my parents were gone and ask me if I had any bees. I knew the guy though.

I was like what?? Why do you call it bees?
Cause it catches you a buzz

Doobies here

I feel I should know this but I don't.....I added my feed mix and forgot to add Cal/mag into the mix..............I do a water / feed/ water/feed cycle. Do you ever miss an item and then add it in the water cycle? or just skip and catch the next time....I'm already past that point because I watered without but I was just wondering if adding the cal/mag alone would cause me any headaches.....on future fk ups....My thought is that when we are adding the nutes together we are creating compound molecules with elements that come together not a bunch of separate individual floating elements So if I add CM alone it isn't going to attach to the other elements in my mix??? does it have to?

Around here it’s a hooter or hootmon. 😅

I feel I should know this but I don't.....I added my feed mix and forgot to add Cal/mag into the mix..............I do a water / feed/ water/feed cycle. Do you ever miss an item and then add it in the water cycle? or just skip and catch the next time....I'm already past that point because I watered without but I was just wondering if adding the cal/mag alone would cause me any headaches.....on future fk ups....My thought is that when we are adding the nutes together we are creating compound molecules with elements that come together not a bunch of separate individual floating elements So if I add CM alone it isn't going to attach to the other elements in my mix??? does it have to?
Just do it. 🥰

Man I have had a great day. Got some stuff done, even have clean clothes again. Finished up the day with a chicken rice and broccoli casserole and a big fat homemade banana pudding! Now it’s front porch sitting a cup o blond java night sounds and a nice doobie of that dastardly Concrete Shoes. It’s all good good in my woods hood 🥰

For sure cant complain too much lol, i see hudson valley got flooded out again. Cars floating down the roads and what not.

SS minnow went for another float down the creek again last night lol. I gotta drive stakes or something through that sucker.
I think you should name it Gilligan…

If the weather moves from west to east, you should get some of the nice stuff we've had in SE Michigan soon.

(My impression of nice weather might have been tainted by 21 years in the Carolinas, but I think this should be an improvement. Crisp and clean, no Canadian wood smoke.)
Sunny and 84 yesterday finally I nice day up here ! Lol everyone’s complaining of the heat ? Lol 85 perfect for me!

Back
Top Bottom