Went to check on the 2 plants i have in the back yard just now and only 1 was there.....

But then i found it.....
And i cant get it, 18 gallon tote full of soil, got 2+ inches of rain today and forgot the creek its in floods when it rains heavy. Well the water just took off with it and washed it up into a pile of brush. Hopefully it stays there til tonight or tomorrow when it dries up enough to get at. View attachment 12086
Plant a Skull and Crossbones flag in it and see if it makes it on the news!!!🏴‍☠️

"Our Top Story.....today a marijuana pirate ship was caught trying to invade the town. Police are on scene......."

I had to look it up population of 10 in 2011. Mostly junkyards and other related industries. Has 4 area codes. Dang. Hope the people that owned it and held off on just turning it into downtown development for so many years got paid to the point their kids kids kids won't have to work again because damn that could be generational depression. If your the grandpa cornholing the cash, maybe your son works for you and his son may be relying on you to fix up his hot rod but may come to work one day. Sad but you are right that's how they get by, the families in that area I mean.

I had to look it up population of 10 in 2011. Mostly junkyards and other related industries. Has 4 area codes. Dang. Hope the people that owned it and held off on just turning it into downtown development for so many years got paid to the point their kids kids kids won't have to work again because damn that could be generational depression. If your the grandpa cornholing the cash, maybe your son works for you and his son may be relying on you to fix up his hot rod but may come to work one day. Sad but you are right that's how they get by, the families in that area I mean.
Sadly that’s not how it works. Kill industry, destroy a police presence. Force it’s inhabitants to go elsewhere or starve.
Big crime. Big finance corporations then buy the place for pennies on the dollar. Clean slate for a gov controlled “smart” city.

Went to check on the 2 plants i have in the back yard just now and only 1 was there.....

But then i found it.....
And i cant get it, 18 gallon tote full of soil, got 2+ inches of rain today and forgot the creek its in floods when it rains heavy. Well the water just took off with it and washed it up into a pile of brush. Hopefully it stays there til tonight or tomorrow when it dries up enough to get at. View attachment 12086
Its the Good ship Cannapot:ROFLMAO:

3rd week in

Dude I actually bought a few seasons of it for my wife and we need to get back into it

Like the first 3 or 4...I told her I never watched it
You can knock the dust off of the VCR I mean DVD player or just watch it on Hulu.

It's great at night with the lights off and a joint, but I'm sure you already know lol

Now I see what my dad saw in Scully back then

Just made some pops today, finally got some extra to work with. Went with Black cherry for the flavor

Attachments

• PXL_20230709_120311239.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL~2.jpg
    PXL_20230709_120311239.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Wish i could've made it man. How was it?
Seemed like a lot of quality vendors.
I bought nothing~!
El did not have any future 1 seeds and that was all I wanted really.
I'll get ahold of him when the time comes.
They had everything there from juices, candies, concentrates, extracts, hash [ old world style], live rosin, flower, prerolls, you name it.
I am sure I was early so not all vendors were there by my guess. Saw no sign of Ethos though they were listed as sponsor. Maybe that did not mean they would be there?
Real good bunch of people there.
Many who seemed to know each other [birds of a feather?].

We will meet up some time I am sure. 👊

Whats up corner people.

Question for you all.

Would you take this plant down?
20230709_144430.jpg20230709_144435.jpg20230709_144505.jpg20230709_144510.jpg

I feel i still see a lot of clear in the trichs, i don't see any amber. Shes 12.5 weeks in flower now, and i hate when they take this long lol.

Whats up corner people.

Question for you all.

Would you take this plant down?
View attachment 12336View attachment 12337View attachment 12338View attachment 12339

I feel i still see a lot of clear in the trichs, i don't see any amber. Shes 12.5 weeks in flower now, and i hate when they take this long lol.
I would keep it in as long as I could, but I draw the line now at 14 weeks.

I had three plants that never showed amber during my last grow. I chopped at 13.5 weeks, because they were throwing nanners all over the place. These turned out to be incredibly powerful plants, amber or not.

I would keep it in as long as I could, but I draw the line now at 14 weeks.

I had three plants that never showed amber during my last grow. I chopped at 13.5 weeks, because they were throwing nanners all over the place. These turned out to be incredibly powerful plants, amber or not.
Yeah this one is nannering all over too. 🙄

Yeah this one is nannering all over too. 🙄
I don't have a lot of tolerance for that. If there are a few, I'll tweeze them out. But eventually it gets ridiculous.

It seems like plants that grow like hazes, with big, relatively loose, airy buds, sometimes don't turn amber. I love the weed from most long-flowering strains, but they can be a pain in the ass.

I don't have a lot of tolerance for that. If there are a few, I'll tweeze them out. But eventually it gets ridiculous.

It seems like plants that grow like hazes, with big, relatively loose, airy buds, sometimes don't turn amber. I love the weed from most long-flowering strains, but they can be a pain in the ass.
I kind of expected late flower nanners as they shot balls everywhere in the beginning🤬
Aquired them from a certain someone with unstable stuff. Smoke from the first three is fantastic but what a pain in the nards.

Back
Top Bottom