Good work...that would look nice and full wall to wall! Some thick nugs
Thank you! This is another big cola that came off there. Sorry to post another harvest pic here, but just so happy with this one lol.

I plan on getting 4 established plants in there this week to start vegging.
PXL_20230705_213144660.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Faaaaack. Bethlehem PD got me for 50 in a 30.... first speeding ticket ever in 10 years... fuck i was doing soo good
Just got home and read the ticket.
Guy didnt even write me for speeding, he wrote me for my license plate lights being out.
Ill have them fixed by tomorrow and get the ticket thrown away 👍🏻

I know right man.
This is only my 3rd ever ticket, the first 2 were for tinted windows and they were 150 dollars in court fees and a 55 dollar fine... nys is outrageous man.
It's the same everywhere. Last speeding ticket I got, about 17 years ago, the fine was $30, the court fees were $120. This was in North Carolina.

It's the same everywhere. Last speeding ticket I got, about 17 years ago, the fine was $30, the court fees were $120. This was in North Carolina.
My biggest one was a $1k speeding ticket for doing 92 in a 45. That was 20 years ago. I used to have a heavier foot than I have now.

Only got $300 of it forgiven for having a nonfunctional speedometer. New car, no idea I was going that fast, just thought I was speeding a little bit lol. Went from a Ford aspire to a Mercedes, I was used to the car shaking apart at 65 lol, so before I got that speedometer fixed it was hard to tell my speed in that car(dealer fixed it two weeks after I got it, I needed the car ASAP and the part had to be ordered)

A red light ticket where I’m at in Fla . - is 298$ and they pass em out like fentanyl!
Man, ive rarely been pulled over so my experience with cops and fines has been minimal.
I had an outstanding fine from before covid when i hit a person... i forgot about that one in my math last night so this is my 4th ticket lol.
They just slapped me with the fine recently and that was 450 but it was only that because i was 2 years late paying it🤣

Man, ive rarely been pulled over so my experience with cops and fines has been minimal.
I had an outstanding fine from before covid when i hit a person... i forgot about that one in my math last night so this is my 4th ticket lol.
They just slapped me with the fine recently and that was 450 but it was only that because i was 2 years late paying it🤣
Here in Nova Scotia your 1st speeding ticket will cost you $300ish and you lose your license for 1 week and you get 3 points on your license. 2nd offence fine money doubles and you lose your drivers license for 1 month & with 6 points now it fks with your auto insurance rates and they go up.

Around here most of the time you can talk to the cop and ask him to help and they will change the ticket to a non point offense so you dont get the big jump in insurance rates. If you get points you end up paying for years a higher premium for the ticket. Seems crooked to have it change but who cares.

You hit a pedestrian or a car???

Well we've had shit weather here the last 3 weeks but today its 27C humidity 90% making it a bit sticky at the moment and its early. The weather channel says feels like 36C - humidex . With all the water that's come down over the last 3 weeks it's a little steamy out there.With the meds I'm on I have to stay out of the sun so there goes a day at the beach......fk this getting old and sick sucks........I can't even drink a cold beer....meds.....fk.......lol......Stay young my friends.....or die trying.😁😁😁😁

If it wasnt in a major city with cameras at every intersection, it may have been a possibility lol. That incident cost me a lot of money man.
Did it push you to install dash cams?

I've seen those videos on the Internet where the dash cam can help show the intent of these suicide money hungry jumpers to clear the driver of wrong doing

If it wasnt in a major city with cameras at every intersection, it may have been a possibility lol. That incident cost me a lot of money man.
See that's bullshit, i feel sorry for you man...courts siding with that shit just tells me we're in the end of times. Young man's got a family to care for and let's take his paychecks over nonsense crack head action. Times like that you need to be able to sue the state for not having mental help for these people especially homeless.

I have began to look at things alot different lately. I have friends on both ends of the political spectrum. Some like our representatives some don't. I look at each and every one of these people and can say "I love you way more than ANY of these politicians"....if everyone looked to their neighbor and set aside their differences (mostly made up by said politicians) we could really get some where. They keep the division going so they can maintain power. Time to end the division on our own and oust these scumbags....all of congress. Just a little over 500 people in congress that got the masses screwed up!

Morning yall, let's take a second to recognize the founder of this corner and send her some good energy at her shooting comp today! Good luck @CannaGranny hope you shoot the same bullseye hole all day!
Awwwww! Thanks! I enjoyed this shoot more than any shoot ever. I did a dumbass rookie move, but it still worked to my advantage. A lot of laughter at my expense and well deserved. Just a darn good day!

Thank you! This is another big cola that came off there. Sorry to post another harvest pic here, but just so happy with this one lol.

I plan on getting 4 established plants in there this week to start vegging.
View attachment 11957
Never be sorry for posting the fruits of your labor here! Pretty pretty pretty!🥰

Did it push you to install dash cams?

I've seen those videos on the Internet where the dash cam can help show the intent of these suicide money hungry jumpers to clear the driver of wrong doing
No i still dont have a dash cam. I should prolly get one though considering its getting bad out there on the roads lol.

It just cost me a bunch of money because they impounded my car for a safety inspection, never ended up doing it, lost the papers for where they sent my car, then by the time i found it, it cost me 475 dollars in impound fees.... when they put my car on the flatbed they ran it up along the side of the bedrail and busted the sidewall belts of my passenger side tires. They wouldnt pay for them either which i found bullshit cause the tires didnt even have 1000 miles on them yet...
Then Colonie PD gave me a ticket for "driving in center lane" because i went into the median to try and avoid the guy.
I forgot about the ticket because of covid and they just sent me a letter like 2 months back saying i owed 450 dollers in 15 days of my license would be suspended........
So all in all it cost me like 1200 dollars between fines, impound fees, and new tires + mounting/balancing at 50 a tire... All for a bunch of shit that was not my fault.

Back
Top Bottom