Morning all, waking up in the foothills but need to drive 130 miles shortly to get home for my son’s birthday tomorrow.

Yesterday was the first day in over a week that temps didn’t click over 100.
Today the foothills are not even supposed to be in the 90s, the Bay Area will probably be in the 60s and cold!
Morninnnn @TomH !
The temps have finally dropped here but the humidity has taken over. Nasty! Sounds like you had a great time. Be careful on that drive home.

Morninnnn @TomH !
The temps have finally dropped here but the humidity has taken over. Nasty! Sounds like you had a great time. Be careful on that drive home.
Good morning CG and all, I saw the sun yesterday for about 1 hr it was nice it got up to 27c @100%, I think we're supposed to get 1 - 2 hrs of sun today before the rain starts again.....Just remember it good always be worse, you could be living up here. Lots of mushrooms growing in our yard but the tomato's look pretty sad.....hanging and drooping kinda like being over watered....funny that....ha........ha

Damn, my wife text me saying some former employee came up to her work threatening her today, with a guy saying they'll be back at 4 when she gets off. That's good because I'll be up there as well with 40 in the mag and another 9 on back up.

Lord help me not go to jail today.

Damn, my wife text me saying some former employee came up to her work threatening her today, with a guy saying they'll be back at 4 when she gets off. That's good because I'll be up there as well with 40 in the mag and another 9 on back up.

Lord help me not go to jail today.
Protect ur family but be smart bro! Don’t start it ! Just finish it . Remember in todays world verball battery is thing !

Granny I haven’t caught here but just wanted to say I spent the last couple days in the Cumberlands and I gotta say the mountains are beautiful but I woke up cold ! It’s only like 80 outside brr.

Attachments

• IMG_6793.jpeg
    IMG_6793.jpeg
    796.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6802.jpeg
    IMG_6802.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
Protect ur family but be smart bro! Don’t start it ! Just finish it . Remember in todays world verball battery is thing !
That's the plan for me, sit back like dirty Harry and let them fuck up. She gets threatened rather often by disgruntled past employees. Guess that's the way of the world we live in. She works in a shithole area too so it don't help. About 6 months ago it was a guy up in there threatening to shoot the whole place up over a haircut or some shit.

Make my day punk

I know granny is probably a better shot than me for sure...but I'll bet I'd take 2nd 😁

Morning you all. Everyday is a holiday here for me hashtag retirement. That only partially true. Got lots of work to do. It’s 90 today so I’m hanging at the pond but can’t be in the sun cause of the antibiotics for the tick bite I got. IMG_0104.jpeg

Morning you all. Everyday is a holiday here for me hashtag retirement. That only partially true. Got lots of work to do. It’s 90 today so I’m hanging at the pond but can’t be in the sun cause of the antibiotics for the tick bite I got. View attachment 11761
How's the treatment and general upkeep go for a pond like that? The water color is brilliant

Morning you all. Everyday is a holiday here for me hashtag retirement. That only partially true. Got lots of work to do. It’s 90 today so I’m hanging at the pond but can’t be in the sun cause of the antibiotics for the tick bite I got. View attachment 11761
Good dog training pond.

Ha My Golden spends the summer in it , he has this thing about the fish, just paces back and forth trying to catch one.
Got 5 labs. All trained for waterfowl hunting. I take them to Saskatchewan and then North Dakota most years to hunt. That pond you have would be good to introduce young dogs to water in.

Attachments

• IMG_0167.jpeg
    IMG_0167.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0159.jpeg
    IMG_0159.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0157.jpeg
    IMG_0157.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0154.jpeg
    IMG_0154.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0156.jpeg
    IMG_0156.jpeg
    393.5 KB · Views: 14
Got 5 labs. All trained for waterfowl hunting. I take them to Saskatchewan and then North Dakota most years to hunt. That pond you have would be good to introduce young dogs to water in.
Working dogs are a thing of fucking beauty. Nothing like watching a dog do what they were bred to and just love every minute of it.

Morninnnn @TomH !
This is the view above one lake (reservoir), and from the deck of a boat on another lake.
It’s really quite nice here, if you don’t mind heat.
We had a blast on the boat but I think we were out too long. Didn’t bother me much, I used to cut fire roads around the hills in Southern California during summer. My gf was wiped out for a day. We chose the day with 111 degree temperatures to take to the water.
Should have been drinking it not sitting on top of it.

Attachments

• IMG_9491.jpeg
    IMG_9491.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9495.jpeg
    IMG_9495.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9494.jpeg
    IMG_9494.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9492.jpeg
    IMG_9492.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9493.jpeg
    IMG_9493.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9490.jpeg
    IMG_9490.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9489.jpeg
    IMG_9489.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6154.jpeg
    IMG_6154.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
This is the view above one lake (reservoir), and from the deck of a boat on another lake.
It’s really quite nice here, if you don’t mind heat.
We had a blast on the boat but I think we were out too long. Didn’t bother me much, I used to cut fire roads around the hills in Southern California during summer. My gf was wiped out for a day. We chose the day with 111 degree temperatures to take to the water.
Should have been drinking it not sitting on top of it.
Yes I envy your weather, I spent a few years around the San Louis Obisbo area,in my 20's I may have mentioned that in the past....old...bad habit of repeating ourselves...lol.....It's part of my dream world...I didn't like the rumbling much, that shits tough to get used to. We rented a boat a couple of times in a large reservoir area North east of SLO we we're not allowed to swim in...fishing only....but of course being young and stupid with too much beer it cost us a bunch on 1 of those trips for breaking the rules, we all got tickets...as I remember about $100 each and that was a whack of cash for me at that time in the 70's

Chopped 4 plants today, cleaned roots from hydroton, drained, and have fresh water and bleach going in the rwdc now. busy busy... had to break out the tiger balm lol

This by far was the best branch out of the whole tent. I'm happy with the outcome, for me it's the fat buds i've always wanted. def not a prize winner, but a little better than the last grow lol. 3rd grow down. Now the goal on the next one is to fill the tent with these.

1688611754938.jpeg

Beautiful sandy beach area...but no vendors selling fried clams? What?

Back
Top Bottom