Pool sounds nice, I'm one of the unfortunates that had to come in to work today. But at least I can look out the window at the sun and dream

The weather is beautiful here too!
1688423009335.png1688423070744.png

Do I need to say anymore? ......I'm not up to much in the way of doing outdoor activities at the moment but this doom and gloom weather sucks. I can't / don't want to mow the grass I don't want to get wet grass all stuck up inside my new lawn tractor......I think there's a local saying about the weather like this....Its only going to get worse so stop yer bitchen........I think its supposed to rhyme some how & there's rum involved.......western translation..

Well so far despite @MysticEpipedon ’s attempt at stumping for the Red Dragon Stash, looks like I’ll be popping those Haole Moonshine seeds on the 15th! Looking for the ladies, wish me luck!
Great day today! Simply enjoyed the day. Turned off the phone, turned on the music. Took a 💤. Just a right fine day.

Well so far despite @MysticEpipedon ’s attempt at stumping for the Red Dragon Stash, looks like I’ll be popping those Haole Moonshine seeds on the 15th! Looking for the ladies, wish me luck!
Great day today! Simply enjoyed the day. Turned off the phone, turned on the music. Took a 💤. Just a right fine day.
I think you should pop the last place one just to show everyone what they would have missed out on 🤣🤣

I'm looking forward to some relaxing times at camp...but right now I'm running around like a crazy lady getting everything together. It will probably be mostly like work... hashtag momlife lol... but I'm hoping I can sneak a few peaceful moments while the boy is running around with the other kiddos.

Damn. Just when I was putting together an alternate slate of electors.

I'm looking forward to some relaxing times at camp...but right now I'm running around like a crazy lady getting everything together. It will probably be mostly like work... hashtag momlife lol... but I'm hoping I can sneak a few peaceful moments while the boy is running around with the other kiddos.
Enjoy! 🥰

But first, more coffee and a doob... then the rest of my packing, loading, pruning, feeding.
I can appreciate that. I’m packing today for a trip to St Louis tomorrow for a shoot on Thursday. Then back home with one day off to clean and reload for a two day shoot Sat and Sun.
I’m looking forward to it. Imma “camp” at the Holiday Inn tho.

Just found these hidden behind a lilac tree right outside my back door.

Sprayed with pyganic, removed bushes and now im getting in the shower. Fucken nasty ass aphids. View attachment 11576
The carpenter ants are farming them. They try to do that in my garden too.its always on the sunflowers and milk weed.

I never knew ants protected aphids!!
Now im not sure what i hate more lol.
Ya I watch the sobs carry the aphids up and down the plants. You can make pretty cheap ant bait out of sugar and borax.i put it in water bottles with holes in them so they van get to it but rain cant.i make some wet like syrup to kill and make some dry for them to take back to there queen and larvae.

I was just reading ants protect aphids from predators, generally keeping them healthy. They feast on the honeydew and then once the aphids stop producing is when they eat them.
Wow! I learned something today! I assumed they were preying on them!

Back
Top Bottom