I may need too!
Pic one and pic two. Both have the exact same time stamp all the way down to the seconds. (Impossible) No idea what even set the cam off in shot one. Any ideas? Shot two, on the right hand side appears to be boards, like on a barn or buildings. No barn has sat there for over a hundred years. That info via owner whom is 103.
What is the large rock looking thing in pic 2 bottom right corner? Don't laugh but what if you witnessed/caught a bend in time/space? Could be camera glitch also of some sort but odd how there is focus in front and behind of 2nd photo yet center is mostly blurred. Also the distortion is not uniform. Something quite strange that is for sure

What is the large rock looking thing in pic 2 bottom right corner? Don't laugh but what if you witnessed/caught a bend in time/space? Could be camera glitch also of some sort but odd how there is focus in front and behind of 2nd photo yet center is mostly blurred. Also the distortion is not uniform. Something quite strange that is for sure
sasquatch.jpg

That is wild how CG is in such a hotbed for action from "the others". I'm glad I know she is safe though. No chance they would cross the line with her. "They" are quite obviously smart af. I'm kinda the opposite of a skeptic at this point. I've seen things beyond no explanation, too often, for far too long. One thing in particular maybe someone here could help with. It has to do with a particular show I believe has been "expunged"/hidden/removed. I don't know why other episodes can be found but not this one. Sort of seems www(world wide w-erased) if know what I mean.

Show 1st aired in 1997. Was called BEYOND BIZARRE
Each episode often had 3 separate "segments"
I seek the one with the cattle mutilations, which also had the guy in Guinness book of world records for eating an entire Cessna(in 2 years), no joke. Proof -> HERE
The part about the cattle mutilations, mind you this was like 97 or 98, to this day was the single most convincing thing I have ever seen about "them". The show spotlighted the best known expert on the subject, a woman with 50+ years of documented research including pictures and videos from all around the world. It was unfkin "photoshop-able" if you know what I mean. When you take into consideration the amount of people(farmers) that it happened to, it is quite alarming. They were not people whom struck you as great actors. Literally all said same thing. "They" take their cattle then drop them where they were. No blood, no tracks ever, no single nada of anything other than wtf. Internals missing. Cauterization yet proven by our science? Tongues, ears, eyes, genitals, yada yada every time.

I was in the White Mountains of AZ snow-boarding with my brother and our GFs when Fire in the Sky was in the theaters. True story of an abduction that happened there in 75.

That is wild how CG is in such a hotbed for action from "the others". I'm glad I know she is safe though. No chance they would cross the line with her. "They" are quite obviously smart af. I'm kinda the opposite of a skeptic at this point. I've seen things beyond no explanation, too often, for far too long. One thing in particular maybe someone here could help with. It has to do with a particular show I believe has been "expunged"/hidden/removed. I don't know why other episodes can be found but not this one. Sort of seems www(world wide w-erased) if know what I mean.

I seek the one with the cattle mutilations, which also had the guy in Guinness book of world records for eating an entire Cessna(in 2 years), no joke. Proof -> HERE
The part about the cattle mutilations, mind you this was like 97 or 98, to this day was the single most convincing thing I have ever seen about "them". The show spotlighted the best known expert on the subject, a woman with 50+ years of documented research including pictures and videos from all around the world. It was unfkin "photoshop-able" if you know what I mean. When you take into consideration the amount of people(farmers) that it happened to, it is quite alarming. They were not people whom struck you as great actors. Literally all said same thing. "They" take their cattle then drop them where they were. No blood, no tracks ever, no single nada of anything other than wtf. Internals missing. Cauterization yet proven by our science? Tongues, ears, eyes, genitals, yada yada every time.

I was in the White Mountains of AZ snow-boarding with my brother and our GFs when Fire in the Sky was in the theaters. True story of an abduction that happened there in 75.
The cattle stuff is big on the skin walk ranch…
This was all over national news last month then all went quite

The cattle stuff is big on the skin walk ranch…
This was all over national news last month then all went quite

yup. I don't think there is a single year it doesn't happen somewhere

Lower right hand corner. Ring of lights. Enlarge it, you will see what I saw. There actually appears to be three different anomalies.View attachment 10931
One time

I was out in my garden at night and a airplane was flowing over heard, completely normal.
Maybe a passenger plane

Well I'm watching it, it goes over my neighbors house, I somewat lose sight as there's a big tall tree obfuscating my view

Well suddenly there's a bright blue flash, and the plane is just gone.

I was recording on snap, cause I was out there with the plants.

I must of deleted it on accident.

This was in 2019-2020

You may be thinking of Linda Moulton Howe, she did a documentary on cattle mutilations on the 90s...she is big in the UFO scene

Welcome @Goldenrod23 you will like it here everyone is friendly and genuinely down to help you succeed, willing to pitch in to solve problems. Great lot of people you are in good hands here!

Your buddy ninja is a swell dude, I just don't recommend riding with him if your on papers or anything haha 🤪

Welcome @Goldenrod23 you will like it here everyone is friendly and genuinely down to help you succeed, willing to pitch in to solve problems. Great lot of people you are in good hands here!

Your buddy ninja is a swell dude, I just don't recommend riding with him if your on papers or anything haha 🤪
He doesn't know about my little joy ride recently lol

He is in soil and having some issues and told me he was debating on going to hydro. The fact that he's a plumber will make making a diy rwdc system easier. I told him hydro isn't without it's own issues, they each have their pros and cons and you just have to work with what you feel most comfortable with.

I will let him give any other details but wanted to give a little insight, I just met him this weekend but if he's a friend of my bestman he's cool with me.

That’s what I see too. Enlarging it also shows a triangle set of white lights and an orange blur. I saw this through my camera, pulled off of it and confirmed with my eyes and had about three seconds to make the shot and then it just disappeared. Very quick, maybe ten seconds and it was gone.

Looks like a ring with spokes.

Today is a beautiful day in the Ozarks! Cooler, a good steady breeze.
It’s also water day and an up potting from a seven gal to a twenty gal container for Monster Mary. The breeding experiment gone somewhat wrong.
Rest of this day, I plan to spend in the pool, radio blaring and nature moving around me.
Catch yiz this evening for a 💨

It’s also water day and an up potting from a seven gal to a twenty gal container for Monster Mary. The breeding experiment gone somewhat wrong.
Rest of this day, I plan to spend in the pool, radio blaring and nature moving around me.
Enjoy yourself.
75° and 99% humidity.... walk outside and instantly wet from sweat, its so gross 🥵

Monster Mary, love it... hope she gives you like 3 pounds! I assume you decided to put her outside?

Pool sounds nice, I'm one of the unfortunates that had to come in to work today. But at least I can look out the window at the sun and dream

The weather is beautiful here too!

Yall need to knock it off with the cherries, cherry pie, Tyler out there searching for cherry weed, cherry flavor, cherry flavored soda, Dr pepper, Mr puffer now see my mind has went to the gutter....weed infused soda, cherry flavored even, but is it infused with cherry flavor terps...

I'll be messed up for days over this🤣

Back
Top Bottom