The sickness has been insane those year. It won’t end!!!! My kids keep getting colds but they space out of course so it ends up being like two weeks of sick in the house🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Sorry about the fish, is this his first exposure to pet death?
My kids lost two dogs in a year, tough on our hearts, really tough on theirs
Yeah my kids have been sick all year it seems like.
Yes, this is his first death hes experienced ever, so hes pretty sad about it.

Honestly, I think a lot of the ancient tech was brought to us by some very smart MEN. I don't believe aliens were involved in that. Maybe in their appearance to these smart men but I don't think they ever really communicated in a way that knowledge could be passed on. It falls within the time travel conundrum. If aliens exposed advanced tech to these ancient civilizations it would alter all historical events that went after. If I was a civilization that was advanced enough to not kill ourselves and be able to travel through space I would imagine they've realized the error of their own past ways and would allow the natural ascension/destruction of whatever civilization they come in contact with.

As far as their spread globally I believe it is the ascenscion of mans ability to reason and come to conclusion within that reasoning. Physics applies globally. I think these smart men(and women) all came to the same conclusion due to a common way of reasoning hence the similarities in these structures. I also believe that astronomy was universally discovered through each civilizations smart men as, again, the one constant would be mathematics that would bring that to being.

As a species we're pretty damn smart to our own ruin. Hopefully we'll be able to get to the same place these aliens were able to get to to secure our future as a species otherwise we're just going to end up as Dino Juice like the other past civilizations that have existed on this Earth.
Dude I say this all the time. We vastly underestimate the creativity, ingenuity and perseverance of our ancestors. Not to mention, withouth a great knowledge in architecture, the easiest structure to build the biggest would be a pyramid. They likely just represent, to an extent, bravado.

I've come up with some pretty ingenious shit on the job and I just consider myself another dumb monkey.

Actually caught a portal opening on my game cam. Will post the pics when I get home this evening. Two pics, both showing the exact same date, hours and seconds. But, very different shots.
It’s a crazy world, but I live here and if you can hear/see me singing…so do you.
Now, I’m off to da range!
Do you need to borrow aquas hat ? lol

It's not that hot here in VA yet but this pina colada still tastes good af. I'd send you one if I could @Rootsruler it would help with the heat or make you not care lol

On second thought I wonder if I could sub infused coconut oil for cream of coconut to make an infused pina colada..... 🤔

Attachments

• PXL_20230630_235554054.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20230630_235554054.PORTRAIT.jpg
    743.4 KB · Views: 13
Looking like a moonshine kinda evening ? Lol hope ya had nice day on the range it was 97 here feels like 109
Hey Mosh!
Hope all is well in your part of the rock.
107* on the range today! Just nasty! Hard to see with your eyes fulla salty sweat! Storms and rain due to hit tonight, cooling it off into the mid 80’s. I’m ready! Even the pool feels like bath water. Still too hot to eat, I’m thinking ice cold watermelon for supper. Everything else just seems too heavy.

Do you need to borrow aquas hat ? lol
I may need too!
Pic one and pic two. Both have the exact same time stamp all the way down to the seconds. (Impossible) No idea what even set the cam off in shot one. Any ideas? Shot two, on the right hand side appears to be boards, like on a barn or buildings. No barn has sat there for over a hundred years. That info via owner whom is 103. IMG_0759.jpegIMG_0760.jpeg

I may need too!
Pic one and pic two. Both have the exact same time stamp all the way down to the seconds. (Impossible) No idea what even set the cam off in shot one. Any ideas? Shot two, on the right hand side appears to be boards, like on a barn or buildings. No barn has sat there for over a hundred years. That info via owner whom is 103. View attachment 11098View attachment 11099
The boards are layed down as a plank, nothing jumps out as to what it is

It's not that hot here in VA yet but this pina colada still tastes good af. I'd send you one if I could @Rootsruler it would help with the heat or make you not care lol

On second thought I wonder if I could sub infused coconut oil for cream of coconut to make an infused pina colada..... 🤔
Love me a good Pina colada... I bet you could definitely just add like a teaspoon of canna coconut oil and not even taste it through those strong flavors.
I made your lollipop recipe into hard candies in a silicone mold, so I have a bunch of little candy shards from the overflow. I mix a few shards into my margaritas... I don't add triple sec or Cointreau... so the orange flavored ones add a nice extra sweetness and flavor and of course a dash of thc lol.

I may need too!
Pic one and pic two. Both have the exact same time stamp all the way down to the seconds. (Impossible) No idea what even set the cam off in shot one. Any ideas? Shot two, on the right hand side appears to be boards, like on a barn or buildings. No barn has sat there for over a hundred years. That info via owner whom is 103. View attachment 11098View attachment 11099
I still can't see boards lol

Chirp Chirp, Had a great camping trip and the plants are looking good.Need to go out and tuck some more branches under the scrog and bend over some plants that i am trying to train sideways, Oh Yeah and pick another bucket of cherries, Picked and pitted enough for 2 pies yesterday. My brother @BobRMcdade joined our forum yesterday, He is a complete Newb. If ya see him lurking around welcome him. He lives in Texas and is going to try to grow outdoor. I dont have any experiance with that kind of climate

I was woke up this morning at 6am to a repetative clicking noise. As i lay there in bed im thinking of all the possible things it could be.

Then it hits me, my light in my 4x4 turns on at 6am. It was my smart socket, appears it was junk and just kept clicking on then back off immediately.

So i unplugged it and put in a new smart socket, all is well now.

I was woke up this morning at 6am to a repetative clicking noise. As i lay there in bed im thinking of all the possible things it could be.

Then it hits me, my light in my 4x4 turns on at 6am. It was my smart socket, appears it was junk and just kept clicking on then back off immediately.

So i unplugged it and put in a new smart socket, all is well now.
Careful with those smart sockets. I had one that did this and looked it up. Rated for 2 amps. my lights were pulling more than that for 6 months. Thing started arcing internally and could have been a real problem if I did not hear it. 🔥❤️‍🔥🧨🧯🧯🧯

Chirp Chirp, Had a great camping trip and the plants are looking good.Need to go out and tuck some more branches under the scrog and bend over some plants that i am trying to train sideways, Oh Yeah and pick another bucket of cherries, Picked and pitted enough for 2 pies yesterday. My brother @BobRMcdade joined our forum yesterday, He is a complete Newb. If ya see him lurking around welcome him. He lives in Texas and is going to try to grow outdoor. I dont have any experiance with that kind of climate
Welcome @BobRMcdade

We have a couple texans here, @Bandit420 is a prolific grower who's legs are always sticking together from the TX swamp azz. Tough climate there for sure. Lots of water!

I may need too!
Have you seen skinwalker ranch? There is some stuff in there that is really hard to explain for a hard core skeptic like myself.

Pass me the aluminum foil please.

Careful with those smart sockets. I had one that did this and looked it up. Rated for 2 amps. my lights were pulling more than that for 6 months. Thing started arcing internally and could have been a real problem if I did not hear it. 🔥❤️‍🔥🧨🧯🧯🧯
These are rated for 120V 10A 1200 watts.
Ive been running that one for almost 4 years without an issue. But, now im wondering, maybe thats why my Mars lights burned up lol.

Have you seen skinwalker ranch? There is some stuff in there that is really hard to explain for a hard core skeptic like myself.

Pass me the aluminum foil please.
I have seen that. Makes me antsy about things that go on out here. The pics I posted of that multicolored disc yesterday is for sure not the first incident out here. Three of these incidents I have caught with a camera.
My neighbor, one in particular that does not have nor use social media has made trips over to ask If I’m seeing “weird shit” in the sky. So, I know others are seeing it as well. That disc actually appeared over the top of his place.

There was a not so famous crash reported in missouri around the time of roswell I believe
That happened within ten miles of where I live. I know the family involved. For many years they would not speak on it, but as time has moved on the great grandchildren are telling it all. They were threatened. Told if they spoke, all of them would “disappear”. They got that visit from the so called MIB.
Our first incident was in 1989. All five of the kids saw it as well. I was sure threatening them with all that was Holy, cause I didn’t want that visit! They go to school the next morning to find out most everyone saw it!

You are freaking me out CG. Now all I need is some paranoia weed and I'll be in the shop trying to invent a star trek phaser. This glock is not gonna get it done.

Or maybe the fart gun from despicable me. Depending on the weed.

I still can't see boards lol
Next to the last tree on the right, right hand corner up top. Should catch your eye. Nothing is uniform in nature. Look again 🙂

You are freaking me out CG. Now all I need is some paranoia weed and I'll be in the shop trying to invent a star trek phaser. This glock is not gonna get it done.

Or maybe the fart gun from despicable me. Depending on the weed.
Seriously tho, it does freak me out. Been on this place twenty years. Just things I cannot explain.

Back
Top Bottom