Last edited:
Right? When was the last time herb or shrooms killed anyone? Compare that with lives lost today due to the devil(gov'ts) juice and you get the answer.
"I am here alone to buy all the 151+ you have thanks"
"OK no problem"
"I am here for some flower, can of that there 250mg shiz, and some gummies to help me sleep"
"Ehhh sorry but you don't have a medical card"
Yeah man its devoid of any logic. Some people need a lot more mg of thc than others, they can't legislate people's medical needs for weed. This is why in many places you gotta be a criminal to get your medicine :/.

Right? When was the last time herb or shrooms killed anyone? Compare that with lives lost today due to the devil(gov'ts) juice and you get the answer.
"I am here alone to buy all the 151+ you have thanks"
"OK no problem"
"I am here for some flower, can of that there 250mg shiz, and some gummies to help me sleep"
"Ehhh sorry but you don't have a medical card"
Never seen a medical liqour store in my life either

When its legal to grow here in New York, which is next July, ill be allowed to store 5 pounds at home.
I can legally carry up to 3 ounces in public too.
I can also smoke weed anywhere that tobacco is allowed to be smoked, not really sure if i agree with that but it is what it is.
Shhhhhh They’re just trying to cover up how bad they’re F’ing up the rest of this state🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

That screen table is sweet!
Thanks I can tell you it didn’t save me time or money in the end🤣🤣🤣🤣

hmmm what brand was it. i haven't tried drinks yet but i have gummies and cookies.
Ok I lied, it was 500mg... so 250ish each... I did leave a little more for hubs since he's got about 100lbs on me... but I'm more of a stoner, so it evens out. 🤣 Probably some obscure company... or someone down on the rez makes it in thier tub... it's like the wild west over there lol. It was delicious and definitely got the job done. 30 bucks it better lol. 20230616_154712.jpg

Ok I lied, it was 500mg... so 250ish each... I did leave a little more for hubs since he's got about 100lbs on me... but I'm more of a stoner, so it evens out. 🤣 Probably some obscure company... or someone down on the rez makes it in thier tub... it's like the wild west over there lol. It was delicious and definitely got the job done. 30 bucks it better lol. View attachment 10869
thanks for posting.

Ok I lied, it was 500mg... so 250ish each... I did leave a little more for hubs since he's got about 100lbs on me... but I'm more of a stoner, so it evens out. 🤣 Probably some obscure company... or someone down on the rez makes it in thier tub... it's like the wild west over there lol. It was delicious and definitely got the job done. 30 bucks it better lol. View attachment 10869
is that one dose? or multiple doses? thanks

Ten p.m. and still 96*! Gonna be a scorcher tomorrow! Range day for me. Working up a load for hot weather matches. Rest of the day imma spend in the pool, great place for a hundred plus weather!
Thanks @CannaGrannysSeedling for the Key Lime Pie! It was yummy!!
love me some Key Lime pie. best was in key west florida. have you ever heard of a pie called Mile high pie. it's very good too and had that in Kentucky.

1688095254289.png

Shit I'd eat that whole cake right now I'm fricking stoned to the bone

On a side note I'm eating spaghetti, it's my wife's spaghetti...it's not Italian spaghetti. It's more like spamghetti. Kind of like the real boring stuff they serve at the high-school cafeteria. I love her but man, her spamghetti is rough no lie....but I'm that high so here goes nothing lmao....no parm or anything fresh out...worst night to not handle the spaghetti myself. She is 50/50 or batting .500 on her cooking, which I probably am too when I'm cooking outside of my comfort zone. But I'd say after 5 years of marriage we need to come together and make it edible daily 🤣

My poor kids ha, they'll develop mediocre taste buds

On a side note I'm eating spaghetti, it's my wife's spaghetti...it's not Italian spaghetti. It's more like spamghetti. Kind of like the real boring stuff they serve at the high-school cafeteria. I love her but man, her spamghetti is rough no lie....but I'm that high so here goes nothing lmao....no parm or anything fresh out...worst night to not handle the spaghetti myself. She is 50/50 or batting .500 on her cooking, which I probably am too when I'm cooking outside of my comfort zone. But I'd say after 5 years of marriage we need to come together and make it edible daily 🤣

Italian Spaghetti Sauce is easy to make from scratch and tastes WAY better than any jar crap. I sometimes throw in a little red wine if I'm drinking it with my spaghetti. I like to make a big batch then freeze whatevers leftover in dinner size batches so that all I got to do is pop it in the micro to get it back to sauce and pour it over my noodles. Really good with garlic bread that's easy to make too. Butter, Garlic, Salt. Spread it on your bread and toast it.

Ingredients​

• 3 quarts canned tomatoes
  • 24 oz tomato paste
  • 4 Tablespoon italian seasoning
  • 3 Tablespoon sugar
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 2 medium onions diced
  • 1 green bell pepper diced
  • 2 Tablespoon garlic minced
  • 2 Tablespoon olive oil

Instructions​

• Heat the olive oil over medium heat in your sauce pan. Add the diced onion and peppers and saute until the onions are translucent.
  • Add the garlic and saute for one minute. Add the canned tomatoes and then all remaining ingredients.
  • Let simmer for at least 30 minutes.
  • Serve over spaghetti noodles.

Italian Spaghetti Sauce is easy to make from scratch and tastes WAY better than any jar crap. I sometimes throw in a little red wine if I'm drinking it with my spaghetti. I like to make a big batch then freeze whatevers leftover in dinner size batches so that all I got to do is pop it in the micro to get it back to sauce and pour it over my noodles. Really good with garlic bread that's easy to make too. Butter, Garlic, Salt. Spread it on your bread and toast it.

Ingredients​

• 3 quarts canned tomatoes
  • 24 oz tomato paste
  • 4 Tablespoon italian seasoning
  • 3 Tablespoon sugar
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 2 medium onions diced
  • 1 green bell pepper diced
  • 2 Tablespoon garlic minced
  • 2 Tablespoon olive oil

Instructions​

• Heat the olive oil over medium heat in your sauce pan. Add the diced onion and peppers and saute until the onions are translucent.
  • Add the garlic and saute for one minute. Add the canned tomatoes and then all remaining ingredients.
  • Let simmer for at least 30 minutes.
  • Serve over spaghetti noodles.
love a good gravy. i've had chicago style, Philly style and New york. love them all.

How do you fuck up spaghetti sauce.... it's like the easiest thing to cook... it's what you cook when you don't feel like cooking. 🤣

oh there are others out there. we are not alone. who said that ..
One night outside Castle Rock Colorado I was watching three red flares that I assumed to be an Air Force excercise. Then I witnessed something I still can't explain and have trouble decribing.

Something flew through the thin veil of clouds above, leaving behind a trail from the turbulence. My best description of the silent, very fast moving object is something that resembled the old rollerball screensaver on windows. The clear one that distorted your desktop. As if someone threw an invisible football through a smokescreen. Like some sort of craft had a cloaking mechanism and wouldn't have been noticed had it avoided the light cloud cover.

It was across the night sky in under 5 seconds making absolutely no sound. I was alone, out smoking a Black&Mild, and have never felt so uneasy. The next morning I had to convince myself that I did actually see it and it wasn't something I dreamed. My own self didn't even want to believe what I had seen. I avoided telling anyone because I couldn't accurately decribe it in a way that fully convinced even myself.

My friend and I went down to the boat ramp in my town, a spot overlooking the missouri River to smoke one night. We get down there and I'm breaking up some bud haven't even smoked yet when across the river above the island that's right across from the ramp we saw a really bright light, and it was spotlighting something. We thought it was a helicopter. Next thing whatever it was shot straight up into the air and was just gone. We seen it again a few weeks later same spot. I told my wife one night (years later from when we saw it) and said ask Dave if you don't believe me. I asked Dave if he still remembered, without hesitation "oh yeah sure do".

Fast forward about another year standing on my porch smoking a cigarette talking to my wife, she was looking to the west which from my porch is directly in the general area of the ramp. She says "hey look at that light" and as I look, it does the same thing....shoots straight up in the air....so fast too. I watch planes all the time, never seen something this fast. It was like a shooting star but was going against all gravity. I looked at my wife and said "I wasn't bullshitting when I told you and it's the same spot roughly where we saw it."

Pretty wild and unexplainable for me

Back
Top Bottom