That’s a serious sting! In the future should you get stung like this, immediately wipe it down with bleach. The bleach kills the toxins from the stings and you won’t experience such swelling.
A dangerous proposition messing with the nest.
Damn thanks for that tip CG, I have been stung a few times around here and never did anything except ice it. Will def try bleach next time for the sting, never though of that. Graciasss!! Do you get many wasps around your area and if so, how do you control em?

I know its dangerous to fk with their nest, but its near an area we frequent so its got to go. Will suit up though with thick pants, boots, neck gaiter, and a face bug net. I've done it before and so far its worked...so far lmao. Though I always seem to find more nest's nearby so their population is always +.

Here it’s 18 plants total six in veg, six in flower and six clones under 14”. If you are a caregiver you can double or triple those amounts. Monthly you can have six ounces, or if you are a cultivator 18 ounces on hand.
In Canada legal at home limits,

Limits for cannabis possession at home​

Under provincial and territorial rules, the amount of cannabis someone can possess at home is as follows:

No Limits: Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, the Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Prince Edward Island

British Columbia: 1,000 grams

Nunavut and Quebec: 150 grams

Saskatchewan and Yukon: No amount has been set.

Damn thanks for that tip CG, I have been stung a few times around here and never did anything except ice it. Will def try bleach next time for the sting, never though of that. Graciasss!! Do you get many wasps around your area and if so, how do you control em?

I know its dangerous to fk with their nest, but its near an area we frequent so its got to go. Will suit up though with thick pants, boots, neck gaiter, and a face bug net. I've done it before and so far its worked...so far lmao
Oh yeah. Wasps, yellow jackets, hornets. We have them all! Bleach, by the way works for all of those stings!
As for the wasps, the only natural enemy of the fly. While I I won’t make any moves to clear them out, one very easy and effective way to keep them away from your gathering areas. Hang a gray or brown colored Japanese paper lantern or even a brown paper bag. Why? The number one enemy of the wasp is the hornet. Wasps see this and think it’s a hornet’s nest. They steer clear.
I fight stingers with stingers! Works! 🙂

Under provincial and territorial rules, the amount of cannabis someone can possess at home is as follows:

No Limits: Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, the Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Prince Edward Island

When its legal to grow here in New York, which is next July, ill be allowed to store 5 pounds at home.
I can legally carry up to 3 ounces in public too.
I can also smoke weed anywhere that tobacco is allowed to be smoked, not really sure if i agree with that but it is what it is.

How many beers are we allowed to have at home? Oh yeah, enough to kill us but we have weed limits lol. Yeeah no thanks.

I was in the tent last night rotating the branches on the hang line and some looked "different"....

I sort of ignored it and continued but it kept eating at me....somethings different...then I noticed. SOMEONE's been snipping larfy branches..,..

I told the GF that we needed to call the exterminator because there is a rat in the house. She didn't get it and asked me where did I see a rat? In the kitchen? In the garage? Where?.....

"In the tent......"

Never realized someone could turn so many shades of red......

I laughed and asked her what she thought. She said she really liked the Moonglow as it really relaxed her but didn't tire her out. The Florida Strawberry put her to sleep and the Big Fat Glue helped her clean the bathroom!!!

I told her we still had at least a couple of weeks before we could begin getting a real sense of what it's like but the preliminary is sounding good!!!
"I SMELL A 🐀💃" hah that is awesome. I like where her head is at 💪

Oh yeah. Wasps, yellow jackets, hornets. We have them all! Bleach, by the way works for all of those stings!
As for the wasps, the only natural enemy of the fly. While I I won’t make any moves to clear them out, one very easy and effective way to keep them away from your gathering areas. Hang a gray or brown colored Japanese paper lantern or even a brown paper bag. Why? The number one enemy of the wasp is the hornet. Wasps see this and think it’s a hornet’s nest. They steer clear.
I fight stingers with stingers! Works! 🙂
Such a cool idea with the brown paper bag/Japanese paper lantern. Will get some and hang em around our garden's fence.
Speaking of the Japanese, were starting to see more Japanese beetles around so gonna spray our fruit trees with some soapy water and try and get them off as they come. This is why I dont grow outdoors, growing in VA outside is like growing in a jungle lol.

Such a cool idea with the brown paper bag/Japanese paper lantern. Will get some and hang em around our garden's fence.
Speaking of the Japanese, were starting to see more Japanese beetles around so gonna spray our fruit trees with some soapy water and try and get them off as they come. This is why I dont grow outdoors, growing in VA outside is like growing in a jungle lol.
I hang those on my porch. I need the wasps and bees in my gardens. Pollinator’s. 🙂

I hang those on my porch. I need the wasps and bees in my gardens. Pollinator’s. 🙂
Dang I didn't think about that lol. I dont mind SOME wasps but we had a nest in one of our raised beds that has nothing planted in it this season so its like a wasp habitat or some crap haha. Funny enough I planted some beneficial insect seed mix in the beds so Im probably attracting the wasps too haha. Its funny watching me outdoor organic garden.

Some rules from back then were good. We could drink, drive without a seatbelt and order tigers from the newspaper. Those were the days...lol
Yea and the speed limit posted here on the highways was..." prudent and reasonable " along with "free range livestock "
If your going to hit a cow i guess its quicker at 100 mph

Lol not much info besides my buddy texted me a picture of a soda he bought from a dispo called Dr puffer, he was like "dude I'm so blazed"...I was like no, you are drunk my friend haha
I bought a drink from the dispo a couple weeks back, 250 mg, split it with hubs and it wrecked us for hours. Something about the drinks hits different than other edibles I hear. 🤷‍♀️

He has a kind heart for sure! He takes that so well. I would shit if someone was cutting goodies from one of my ladies.
The locked door thing, I thought was BS. I have a code entry door on mine, looks goofy as hell.
I do all this for her anyways so no biggie. She smokes from the moment she wakes up to the moment she goes to sleep. I'm more about smoking for my insomnia so I usually don't start smoking until after dinner. Maybe a doob or two along with a beer or two.

How many beers are we allowed to have at home? Oh yeah, enough to kill us but we have weed limits lol. Yeeah no thanks.
Right? When was the last time herb or shrooms killed anyone? Compare that with lives lost today due to the devil(gov'ts) juice and you get the answer.
"I am here alone to buy all the 151+ you have thanks"
"OK no problem"
"I am here for some flower, can of that there 250mg shiz, and some gummies to help me sleep"
"Ehhh sorry but you don't have a medical card"

I bought a drink from the dispo a couple weeks back, 250 mg, split it with hubs and it wrecked us for hours. Something about the drinks hits different than other edibles I hear. 🤷‍♀️
hmmm what brand was it. i haven't tried drinks yet but i have gummies and cookies.

Bandit just posted some drinks he got .

Nano emulsified I believe?
Said they only take 10-20 minutes to hit you..
That is a game changer.

Back
Top Bottom