I was super disappointed with the dispensary in Warrenton! They had very very little inventory. Cheapest thing running was a 175.00 untrimmed ounce! No name, just an untrimmed ounce. WTF is an untrimmed oz?
I’ll be back in Warrenton, July 6th for a shoot. How far from there are you?
LOL yeah I've seen those, never tried one, just not sure what I'm buying. They had them for $150 last week & I almost gave it a shot, but just ended up hitting the black market. The stock there varies quite a bit depending on when you go. I was looking up there on a Sunday a couple weeks ago & they only had 7 different types of flower for sale. The thing is there isn't another dispensary within like a 30 mile radius, so they kinda have the market cornered.

Lol not much info besides my buddy texted me a picture of a soda he bought from a dispo called Dr puffer, he was like "dude I'm so blazed"...I was like no, you are drunk my friend haha

I was super disappointed with the dispensary in Warrenton! They had very very little inventory. Cheapest thing running was a 175.00 untrimmed ounce! No name, just an untrimmed ounce. WTF is an untrimmed oz?
I’ll be back in Warrenton, July 6th for a shoot. How far from there are you?
45 mins or so depending how speedy a person drives, I'm in west alton so literally right across from alton il, but on the mo side

Yea that's where he gets it from I think
Click the link, it goes directly to the product, it's called "Mr. Puffer" lol

Completely unrelated but just kinda a cool thing to note since we're talking about Warrenton. Here's an article that just came out about a historic building on the old Warrenton Main St. that my Dad & Uncle are renovating

Yup that’s the place.
There are two dispensaries in West Plains. Both stores in a town of 19k are super fine! I would and did expect more I guess from a place so close to St Lou.
I know now I’m just spoiled.
This one has a sister store in Lake St Louis.

We have another, The Farmers Wife

Yup that’s the place.
There are two dispensaries in West Plains. Both stores in a town of 19k are super fine! I would and did expect more I guess from a place so close to St Lou.
I know now I’m just spoiled.
This one has a sister store in Lake St Louis.

We have another, The Farmers Wife
Yeah I've gone to The Source a few times, used to be able to get some decent deals there. However I've noticed over the past month or so they have gone from having roughly 50 varieties of flower with some at very good prices to having more like 15 at roughly the same price as the local place.

Yeah I've gone to The Source a few times, used to be able to get some decent deals there. However I've noticed over the past month or so they have gone from having roughly 50 varieties of flower with some at very good prices to having more like 15 at roughly the same price as the local place.
I think it having gone rec and the State being so stingy with commercial cultivation licenses is how we got here.
In all fairness I’m not a big dispensary shopper. My stuff is better. I will buy a pre roll tho, and if I get a good buzz, I will then set about growing that strain. Kind of pre test before the time and money to grow kinda thing.

Definitely, excited to meet local like minded people that love the ganja! My door stays open for the good folks from BB metaphorically speaking, damn missouri summers keep it metaphorical gotta hold in that AC lol
I’m about four hours away from you, but I come to Warrenton generally once a month for a benchrest shooting competition. So, we will definitely make plans in the future!

Happy Birthday @GoodShit97 ~!
1687972659050.png

Keep your head up MDK.
They are not going to help anyone who is not one of them.
Signs in my area say 3 words; Vote Them Out~!
I have mentioned to many ; if you recognize their name vote for whoever is against them.

Happy Birthday @GoodShit97 ~!
View attachment 10487

Keep your head up MDK.
They are not going to help anyone who is not one of them.
Signs in my area say 3 words; Vote Them Out~!
I have mentioned to many ; if you recognize their name vote for whoever is against them.
I'll agree and double down with term limits for all!

Oh lawd, I tried out my matchmaking abilities. In light of all the success I had setting up @Shaded with the neighbors wife, I decided to try it again. I believe I’m just going to stick with growing weed!
My friend is a retired rocket scientist for Boeing. He NEVER shuts up..last night he stayed red in the face and was very quiet. Who is this man?
The woman also a friend of mine that never shuts up was also not herself and was rather quiet. The remaining five of us enjoyed a fantastic evening. Front porch sitting, smoking da ganja, a cook out. Was a great evening! Wish ya was here!
Hah I don't believe and no chance am going to blame you. Yet to see something you aren't particularly phenomenal at. I think those who said they were likely secretl attracted to eachother but socially too awkward to navigate it were right on point. Glad it sounds like yall had a blast regardless though.

Hey check this out. So I out. I am besides myself. So this morn I went to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom where I hung a small larf branch from Bubba Kush. 2 maybe 3 days later way today and it seemed past dry. Teeny little half bowl from the bottom and nicer mini mini cola. Said wt hay and let's try it out. TWO HITS and I was high as a kite for hour+. I can't believe it. not even 7 weeks in and smokable 🤗 Right in time to say 🖕to another disp visit. I ran to the tent and snipped a big bud larfer and a Saturday Night Special. oO I'm so stoked 🙌20230628_054456.jpg

Hah I don't believe and no chance am going to blame you. Yet to see something you aren't particularly phenomenal at. I think those who said they were likely secretl attracted to eachother but socially too awkward to navigate it were right on point. Glad it sounds like yall had a blast regardless though.

Hey check this out. So I out. I am besides myself. So this morn I went to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom where I hung a small larf branch from Bubba Kush. 2 maybe 3 days later way today and it seemed past dry. Teeny little half bowl from the bottom and nicer mini mini cola. Said wt hay and let's try it out. TWO HITS and I was high as a kite for hour+. I can't believe it. not even 7 weeks in and smokable 🤗 Right in time to say 🖕to another disp visit. I ran to the tent and snipped a big bud larfer and a Saturday Night Special. oO I'm so stoked 🙌View attachment 10531
I was in the tent last night rotating the branches on the hang line and some looked "different"....

I sort of ignored it and continued but it kept eating at me....somethings different...then I noticed. SOMEONE's been snipping larfy branches..,..

I told the GF that we needed to call the exterminator because there is a rat in the house. She didn't get it and asked me where did I see a rat? In the kitchen? In the garage? Where?.....

"In the tent......"

Never realized someone could turn so many shades of red......

I laughed and asked her what she thought. She said she really liked the Moonglow as it really relaxed her but didn't tire her out. The Florida Strawberry put her to sleep and the Big Fat Glue helped her clean the bathroom!!!

I told her we still had at least a couple of weeks before we could begin getting a real sense of what it's like but the preliminary is sounding good!!!

Hey check this out. So I out. I am besides myself. So this morn I went to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom where I hung a small larf branch from Bubba Kush. 2 maybe 3 days later way today and it seemed past dry. Teeny little half bowl from the bottom and nicer mini mini cola. Said wt hay and let's try it out. TWO HITS and I was high as a kite for hour+. I can't believe it. not even 7 weeks in and smokable 🤗 Right in time to say 🖕to another disp visit. I ran to the tent and snipped a big bud larfer and a Saturday Night Special. oO I'm so stoked 🙌View attachment 10531
Nice! I just started some bubba. Your bud there is the dank, hope I get similar result.

I was in the tent last night rotating the branches on the hang line and some looked "different"....

I sort of ignored it and continued but it kept eating at me....somethings different...then I noticed. SOMEONE's been snipping larfy branches..,..

I told the GF that we needed to call the exterminator because there is a rat in the house. She didn't get it and asked me where did I see a rat? In the kitchen? In the garage? Where?.....

"In the tent......"

I laughed and asked her what she thought. She said she really liked the Moonglow as it really relaxed her but didn't tire her out. The Florida Strawberry put her to sleep and the Big Fat Glue helped her clean the bathroom!!!

I told her we still had at least a couple of weeks before we could begin getting a real sense of what it's like but the preliminary is sounding good!!!
👍 she’s on and it only gets better - if she like that moon glow don’t forget you can’t buy that shit ! Their less than 10 with that cut - well I’m sure some else passed it in but it’s limited for sure I’ve kept a mom for 4 years 🙄

Well I just finished this project, trying to take a play out of @TSD’s play book 🤣 we’ll see….D6785BC8-72AA-4906-BC01-6C937C1C94F1.jpegB73F4BB4-7155-470C-B122-4B18BB74639D.jpeg
Exchanged the light I got for Father’s Day and this showed up today
484BC22B-8C27-4473-9EE3-442F24906593.jpeg
It’s the 6400 (640W) hopefully this will do my 5x5 just right! We’ll find out in another month or so after a vacation (not sure I wanna leave it unattended for a week or more)

👍 she’s on and it only gets better - if she like that moon glow don’t forget you can’t buy that shit ! Their less than 10 with that cut - well I’m sure some else passed it in but it’s limited for sure I’ve kept a mom for 4 years 🙄
She's definitely a keeper. Any chance you have some seeds? I like the genetics and would like to re mother them at some point but I don't see myself holding onto this mother for more than maybe a year. Too many other cultivars that are calling to me to cultivate them.......😏

She's definitely a keeper. Any chance you have some seeds? I like the genetics and would like to re mother them at some point but I don't see myself holding onto this mother for more than maybe a year. Too many other cultivars that are calling to me to cultivate them.......😏
I have my first attempt with sts - haven’t popped any yet but I will soon and let ya know !

"In the tent......"

Lol this is one instance where I can agree with missouri law of locked door only grower has a key too hahaha....my old lady would be pulling whole plants....

Thanks for the kind words and good vibes BB, took alot away from yalls energy you put forth and it helped me see the bright side of what I'm dealing with. The world is even sending me some positivity. Walked outside to my shed and stopped for a split second, and a bird shit right where I was going to be! I've only been shit on by a bird once...so that one could have sent me back a bit, instead...a narrow miss! I was going to take a picture but nah lol

Or should I? Title..."the shit that missed" lmao

Last edited:
Lol this is one instance where I can agree with missouri law of locked door only grower has a key too hahaha....my old lady would be pulling whole plants....

Thanks for the kind words and good vibes BB, took alot away from yalls energy you put forth and it helped me see the bright side of what I'm dealing with. The world is even sending me some positivity. Walked outside to my shed and stopped for a split second, and a bird shit right where I was going to be! I've only been shit on by a bird once...so that one could have sent me back a bit, instead...a narrow miss! I was going to take a picture but nah lol
He has a kind heart for sure! He takes that so well. I would shit if someone was cutting goodies from one of my ladies.
The locked door thing, I thought was BS. I have a code entry door on mine, looks goofy as hell.

Hey we find the good stuff when we look for it! I’d appreciate not being shat on by a bird too! IMG_1141.jpeg

Hey mdk state laws don't make sense most places, my wife has a med license can grow 4 in flower 4 in veg and can have one oz of consumable product on hand.

Recreational i grow 2 and 2 and can have all of the finished product on hand under lock and key. My wife owns one oz i own the rest. Lol

Edit sp lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom