Mornin Mosh!
These went fast! I’ll slip upstairs in a bit and dig through my seed bag and see what, if any of them I have left. If I have any I would be happy to share! No trades needed, right now I’m drowning in seeds that I will more than likely literally give away! You interested in any reg seeds?

I’m in the same boat ! No worries no looking neede either I have a lifetime supply lol just can’t help when I see some that makes me drool ! Lol thanks and ya know took me almost a hour of reading to catch up here ! And I read fast ! Gear thread granny live ya and thanx fir sharin

I’m in the same boat ! No worries no looking neede either I have a lifetime supply lol just can’t help when I see some that makes me drool ! Lol thanks and ya know took me almost a hour of reading to catch up here ! And I read fast ! Gear thread granny live ya and thanx fir sharin
My pleasure Mosh! 🥰

Hey yall hope everyone had a good day. I have had a rough one, too far up in my own head today. Struggling to keep my head together. Blah

Good night yall
Sorry to hear that my friend. Hope things got better and that today is a brighter day for ya. When shit hits the fan for me(especially when chronic pain related) if I don't distract the committee in my head I'm fked. I go straight to youtube, grab headphones, and listen to motivational speakers from the past and present. Channel is below. Might help somebody else someday 🤗

Yeah the more white is more appealing to our eyes it contains more green and blue spectrum better for veg and last week of finishing. The 3000-3500k yellowish is more red leaning a bit better suited to flower.

We have to be very mindful of the DLI indoors as they get peak intensity for 18+ hrs unlike outdoor. So as @Pipecarver saod keeping the intensity low especially in veg with linger hours is a must. Light stress will burn and stunt plants. Too little is far better than to much.

Demand for N, Ca Mg and K also increase this is because of the demand on photosynthetic rates and the photo morphology of the plants under different spectrums. When you change spectrums you will often see a difference in demands in terms of concentration and ratios.

Doing this organically requires a much bigger container size than with synthetics because you are relying on microbes to break down enough nutrients for the plants. A larger volumes means more.

Sorry to hear that my friend. Hope things got better and that today is a brighter day for ya. When shit hits the fan for me(especially when chronic pain related) if I don't distract the committee in my head I'm fked. I go straight to youtube, grab headphones, and listen to motivational speakers from the past and present. Channel is below. Might help somebody else someday 🤗

Thanks coco, daily struggle. Economy definitely doesn't help the outlook anything that could help has doubled or tripled in price ya know. Motivational speaking may be the only thing affordable that can talk me off this ledge I'm on. Thanks dude.

Thanks coco, daily struggle. Economy definitely doesn't help the outlook anything that could help has doubled or tripled in price ya know. Motivational speaking may be the only thing affordable that can talk me off this ledge I'm on. Thanks dude.
Hey Mister, you get yourself down offa that ledge right now and come smoke some weed with da Granny!
This is all temporary bullshit, keep that in mind. All of us are struggling economically at this point. There is a movement going on to make us all feel hopeless and depressed. A war won without a shot being fired. Well Feck that!
Now, I’m rolling up a phattie you bring the Dr Pepper and let’s do this day! 🥰

An hour?

You read fast mosh lol

Hey Mister, you get yourself down offa that ledge right now and come smoke some weed with da Granny!
This is all temporary bullshit, keep that in mind. All of us are struggling economically at this point. There is a movement going on to make us all feel hopeless and depressed. A war won without a shot being fired. Well Feck that!
Now, I’m rolling up a phattie you bring the Dr Pepper and let’s do this day! 🥰
Ha thank you. I like the way you put it, a movement to make us feel hope less and depressed, nailed it there. I guess when everyone was happily accepting their pay raise they forgot to look at how the scum on top we're going to take it all back and then some.

I should have been born in a different era. How is it that any man should have say over me? Or you? Or anyone! The more I realize everything the govt touches turns to mold the more I feel like govt is not needed. I would have been happier in the wild west for sure lol

Appreciate it brother ✌🏼
This is the second year in a row they got me on my birthday lol.
What they trying to do, 3-foul you? There must be some sort of retribution. Some sort of future Bday party plans for them that get diverted last minute. Shock the shit out of em and then have something even better planned but they must pay. Not sure what kinda sicky you are but I can tell you one thing, I believe actual licorice root to chew on is a miraculous cure for chest congestion

What they trying to do, 3-foul you? There must be some sort of retribution. Some sort of future Bday party plans for them that get diverted last minute. Shock the shit out of em and then have something even better planned but they must pay. Not sure what kinda sicky you are but I can tell you one thing, I believe actual licorice root to chew on is a miraculous cure for chest congestion
Haha my oldest is in school and he just had to bring one last thing home for everyone at the end of the school year lol.
The kid was sick like every 3 weeks during school it was horrible. Kids are so gross lmao

That's exactly the reason boys fare better imo, boys self inoculate
I actually heard about a scientific study on this. Basically said that things that we consider bad habits like biting fingernails or picking your nose actually is really good for your immune system because you constantly introduce low levels of bacteria for your body to fight off which leads to your body knowing how to fight off a wide variety of sicknesses.

Morning Sensei CG🥋🥰

I looked but don't see anything about the get-together last night. Good times?
Oh lawd, I tried out my matchmaking abilities. In light of all the success I had setting up @Shaded with the neighbors wife, I decided to try it again. I believe I’m just going to stick with growing weed!
My friend is a retired rocket scientist for Boeing. He NEVER shuts up..last night he stayed red in the face and was very quiet. Who is this man?
The woman also a friend of mine that never shuts up was also not herself and was rather quiet. The remaining five of us enjoyed a fantastic evening. Front porch sitting, smoking da ganja, a cook out. Was a great evening! Wish ya was here!

Ha thank you. I like the way you put it, a movement to make us feel hope less and depressed, nailed it there. I guess when everyone was happily accepting their pay raise they forgot to look at how the scum on top we're going to take it all back and then some.

I should have been born in a different era. How is it that any man should have say over me? Or you? Or anyone! The more I realize everything the govt touches turns to mold the more I feel like govt is not needed. I would have been happier in the wild west for sure lol
I get it! I’m pretty sure I would have made an xlent Annie Oakley type! 😂
Just take a good look at the mental assault going on around us. Media is constantly spewing gloom and doom. The economy has gone to shit, I don’t give a damn what the news reports, we all feel it. In every single aspect. The cost of groceries, fuel, utilities. It’s hurting us all. Those of us that worked our asses off and have a retirement are left to defend it daily with them taking more and more from us that has been taxed and paid for a hundred times over. When was the last time you just saw a feel good story from the media? I swear to you it’s a ploy, it’s a plot and a plan straight out of a playbook.
Feck them people.
Now, let’s have a smoke and a big fat icy Dr Pepper! 🥰

Oh lawd, I tried out my matchmaking abilities. In light of all the success I had setting up @Shaded with the neighbors wife, I decided to try it again. I believe I’m just going to stick with growing weed!
My friend is a retired rocket scientist for Boeing. He NEVER shuts up..last night he stayed red in the face and was very quiet. Who is this man?
The woman also a friend of mine that never shuts up was also not herself and was rather quiet. The remaining five of us enjoyed a fantastic evening. Front porch sitting, smoking da ganja, a cook out. Was a great evening! Wish ya was here!
Thats the nervous energy when there is attraction… i’d say your batting 1.000 on the matchmaking 😬

If the pocket book was on point I'd try one of those dr puffers my Warrenton buddy has been raving about 😂
I was super disappointed with the dispensary in Warrenton! They had very very little inventory. Cheapest thing running was a 175.00 untrimmed ounce! No name, just an untrimmed ounce. WTF is an untrimmed oz?
I’ll be back in Warrenton, July 6th for a shoot. How far from there are you?

Back
Top Bottom