Damn, he has been quiet for days, one little mention and poof 💨 and of course it had to be over my new skills.
Tell me the truth..
1. Did you look at the neighbors wife?
2. Just how much weed DID you put out, and what strain?
3. How much available on that credit card.
4. What date did you really halt our matchmaking experience?
Are you STILL watching the neighbors wife? Hmmmmm?
I’ll need straight answers to these interrogatories. 🤣😂😅😂🤣
I’ve a non paying business at stake here!

1. Yes, Mary is quite the looker!
2. A couple ounces of Blue Cheese
3. Not enough unfortunately
4. 04/20/2023 🧙‍♂️

She's popped out 2 kids now so I don't spend much time looking 😬

Hmmmm, I had to leave the weapon behind, that option had No pre rolls!
Fyi I will hear all customizing requests for every poll, so if you want to sub this for that, whether the item is mentioned or not, I will hear it out, and include what aligns with the player and players. I will be putting more focus on player input as the story progresses.

I thought you guys would get a kick out of those choices lol
Thank you for playing

Here are two pics from our hike Sunday.PXL_20230625_141001425-EFFECTS.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230625_140217330.PANO.jpg
    PXL_20230625_140217330.PANO.jpg
    838.8 KB · Views: 7
Fyi I will hear all customizing requests for every poll, so if you want to sub this for that, whether the item is mentioned or not, I will hear it out, and include what aligns with the player and players. I will be putting more focus on player input as the story progresses.

Thank you for playing

Here are two pics from our hike Sunday.View attachment 10268
Well, I need weapons AND pre rolls!

4pm this evening 🙂 Hop a bird and come onnnn!

I sure wish and thanks much for the invite. Quite confident it would be a blast and also confident I likely would not come back. I'd be beggin to put up a tiny house on the edge of your land, so as to not disturb you BUT be able to attend such gatherings without a flight. Believe you me I am there in spirit 🥳

Thank you for playing

Here are two pics from our hike Sunday.
Sweet view man. Nice hike for sure. What is the distance round-trip and time it takes? Have some real solid hiking everywhere here in AZ. It is called the "Valley of the Sun" because it is pretty much entirely surrounded by mountains. The monsters like you are on you must go more like 30-60 to get to but still many choices. Hit me up if ever swoop through AZ and we'll hit some trails.

Awesome story-telling for sure. You aren't born in Oct/Nov by chance are you? For a customization please consider adding an avocado, an ice pick and a snorkel :ROFLMAO:

Well, I need weapons AND pre rolls!
I think they all have weapons right? I tried to make some balanced adventure packs. What weapon do you want?

Did you know that the red beard weed in the story was a shout-out to you? I think you posted something recently about some kind of red strain you were growing.

Sweet view man. Nice hike for sure. What is the distance round-trip and time it takes? Have some real solid hiking everywhere here in AZ. It is called the "Valley of the Sun" because it is pretty much entirely surrounded by mountains. The monsters like you are on you must go more like 30-60 to get to but still many choices. Hit me up if ever swoop through AZ and we'll hit some trails.

Awesome story-telling for sure. You aren't born in Oct/Nov by chance are you? For a customization please consider adding an avocado, an ice pick and a snorkel :ROFLMAO:
No I'm Sagittarius. I love literature, there was a time I had a lot of time on my hands and nowhere to go, so I read, reflected, and wrote stuff just for fun. Favorite book, the catcher in the rye. Favorite quote from book, "if you had a million years to do it in, you still couldn't rub out even half of the Fuck You signs in the world. It's impossible."

There is a macgyver bubbler in the choices, that is open to interpretation for sure.

The hike we took was too short of a hike. We thought we were doing a 7 mile round trip but we got on the wrong trail... Lol I listen to my wife and her trail app. And it turned out being much much shorter.

Almost every trail around here on the mountain breaks off the Appalachian trail.

If I ever come out the way will def go hiking. We are hoping we can do half dome in CA next year, but that's a lottery thing so we could go out and might not get a ticket. My wife's family is in Cali so that would be the main reason for the trip.

Just dropped some interesting beans yesterday.

Attachments

• 20230626_162442-COLLAGE.jpg
    20230626_162442-COLLAGE.jpg
    895.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
No I'm Sagittarius. I love literature, there was a time I had a lot of time on my hands and nowhere to go, so I read, reflected, and wrote stuff just for fun. Favorite book, the catcher in the rye. Favorite quote from book, "if you had a million years to do it in, you still couldn't rub out even half of the Fuck You signs in the world. It's impossible."
Going to have to read that. Have heard too many times to count that it is a classic must read. Hah great quote
There is a macgyver bubbler in the choices, that is open to interpretation for sure.
Sneaky
The hike we took was too short of a hike. We thought we were doing a 7 mile round trip but we got on the wrong trail... Lol I listen to my wife and her trail app. And it turned out being much much shorter.
eeek 7 miles is no stroll imo. Most I've done out here was 11 round-trip to Toms Thumb. Had put a pet to rest and needed to get away alone. Wee bit more than sketchy hike to do alone but in my head it was a must. All fun and games till I was on way down and minding my own business and came to dead stop. All the sudden their was a whopper of a deer staring me down. I'm like wtf you doing up here? and he blinked and then :oops: all of the sudden my eyes focused and camoed like whoa behind him and all around was his flock of hotties. I had waltzed straight into Deer-A-Palooza 3 miles away from anything. Not sure why I survived that day but am still thankful they allowed me to pass unharmed. Can't fk around out here when hiking especially during Diamondback season. I used to love getting away and blasting motivational shit from YT through headphones while hiking. farrrk that man. Rattlers come out to either bask on the middle of a trail, making them quite easy to spot or they are coiled up juuuust off to the side of the trail enough for you to get smoked if aren't paying attention. I've had to bunnyhop a rattlesnake while mtn biking because the only other option was running it over and hoping it didn't tag my leg
Almost every trail around here on the mountain breaks off the Appalachian trail.
Yeah that is the real deal. Right around me the mountains have no green lush trees. They are replaced with saguaro cacti pretty much. Those pics you got remind me of my days in CO from 03-08. Those mountains are pure gold as well
If I ever come out the way will def go hiking. We are hoping we can do half dome in CA next year, but that's a lottery thing so we could go out and might not get a ticket. My wife's family is in Cali so that would be the main reason for the trip.
San Diaaaaago is only 6 hours from me. Keep me in the loopski
Just dropped some interesting beans yesterday.
:oops:🤗🎉:ninja:

Going to have to read that. Have heard too many times to count that it is a classic must read. Hah great quote

Sneaky

eeek 7 miles is no stroll imo. Most I've done out here was 11 round-trip to Toms Thumb. Had put a pet to rest and needed to get away alone. Wee bit more than sketchy hike to do alone but in my head it was a must. All fun and games till I was on way down and minding my own business and came to dead stop. All the sudden their was a whopper of a deer staring me down. I'm like wtf you doing up here? and he blinked and then :oops: all of the sudden my eyes focused and camoed like whoa behind him and all around was his flock of hotties. I had waltzed straight into Deer-A-Palooza 3 miles away from anything. Not sure why I survived that day but am still thankful they allowed me to pass unharmed. Can't fk around out here when hiking especially during Diamondback season. I used to love getting away and blasting motivational shit from YT through headphones while hiking. farrrk that man. Rattlers come out to either bask on the middle of a trail, making them quite easy to spot or they are coiled up juuuust off to the side of the trail enough for you to get smoked if aren't paying attention. I've had to bunnyhop a rattlesnake while mtn biking because the only other option was running it over and hoping it didn't tag my leg

Yeah that is the real deal. Right around me the mountains have no green lush trees. They are replaced with saguaro cacti pretty much. Those pics you got remind me of my days in CO from 03-08. Those mountains are pure gold as well

Wife's family is in Bakersfield. I've never been to Cali, maybe I'll get this new job and have that extra bank to travel more.

I don't do snakes man... Only seen one hiking so far. And only came close to a bear in my car going to the mountain. Mofo was standing in the road eye balling me and I stopped far as shit away, waited for him/her to continue crossing.

Books, yes, you must read catcher in the rye. I've read it dozens of times. Fucking Holden..

Sneaky

Nice scenic pic there ninja. i hope you guys let folks know where you go hiking. I wouldn't want to read about you like i did with Julian Sands the actor who went missing after hiking at mt baldy in January 2023. haven't heard from him since. hikers just the other day found remains in the area where Sands cell phone last pinged. always let someone know where you off to. it helps to know so they know where to search.

Wife's family is in Bakersfield. I've never been to Cali, maybe I'll get this new job and have that extra bank to travel more.

I don't do snakes man... Only seen one hiking so far. And only came close to a bear in my car going to the mountain. Mofo was standing in the road eye balling me and I stopped far as shit away, waited for him/her to continue crossing.

Books, yes, you must read catcher in the rye. I've read it dozens of times. Fucking Holden..
do you pack a pistol when you hike? i hear bobcats are crazy out there too.

Nice scenic pic there ninja. i hope you guys let folks know where you go hiking. I wouldn't want to read about you like i did with Julian Sands the actor who went missing after hiking at mt baldy in January 2023. haven't heard from him since. hikers just the other day found remains in the area where Sands cell phone last pinged. always let someone know where you off to. it helps to know so they know where to search.
Roger that for sure. If going somewhere remote, you change your VM on your phone with details about where you have gone. Even if phone was dead or worse, anyone looking by phone would know where at least you said you were going. It only fails if literally nobody would ever care to look for you, ever

do you pack a pistol when you hike? i hear bobcats are crazy out there too.
Oh no guns for me. Don't even have a pocket knife, I'm one of those weirdos.. We stick to the trails and really don't see anything like that. I've never seen one and I've lived in Virginia my whole adult life. Only seen a bear once. But snakes... Yeah they are everywhere in the woods.

I'll probably try to Dr dolittle my way out of an aggressive animal encounter. I'll tell them I don't eat animals in animal speak. But everyone loves to eat the herbivores... Lol

You are right about telling others where we are going. It's not something we think about but should. I think I tell you guys here before I go hiking and that's it, but that will change.

So, staff here has been busy all day discussing and voting on how we will proceed with seed sales on this forum.
With that said, I’d like to introduce you all to someone I have trusted for the past four years to provide me with quality genetics fair prices and quick efficient service.
Please welcome @B2ACG . Stop by his thread and check him out!

• Deleted by Neueregel
Show…
So, staff here has been busy all day discussing and voting on how we will proceed with seed sales on this forum.
With that said, I’d like to introduce you all to someone I have trusted for the past four years to provide me with quality genetics fair prices and quick efficient service.
Please welcome @B2ACG . Stop by his thread and check him out!
Yup getting close. Setting up a new forum for sales that makes it easy on the user and everything clear.

I hate to keep getting back to the vote here, but there it is at the top of the page now, so my buzzed mind latches onto it whenever I come here.

I'm going to have to ask Orange to BOW OUT GRACEFULLY. Orange voters should switch their votes to Red Dragon Stash, because red and orange are somewhat similar. Orange, you don't want to Jill Stein Red Dragon Stash or you're just handing the poll to that perv, Haole Moonshine.

Sorry the campaign is turning ugly, but when one candidate is a perv, that's what happens.

I hate to keep getting back to the vote here, but there it is at the top of the page now, so my buzzed mind latches onto it whenever I come here.

I'm going to have to ask Orange to BOW OUT GRACEFULLY. Orange voters should switch their votes to Red Dragon Stash, because red and orange are somewhat similar. Orange, you don't want to Jill Stein Red Dragon Stash or you're just handing the poll to that perv, Haole Moonshine.

Sorry the campaign is turning ugly, but when one candidate is a perv, that's what happens.
Ok I’m listening to your stump. Currently a perv voter but could be swayed.

You keep using perv in a way it makes me think you think poorly of us.

Lmaooooo! Perv? Perv??? Best campaign speech I have heard in years. 😂😂😅🤣😂

Back
Top Bottom