@CannaGranny

Get this!! Dude thinks he can make a new corner. I got news for him, this one is wayyyy better.

A lot of “don’t do’s” and “do do’s”. I like the corner where we are who we are and a dictator does not reign.IMG_1135.jpeg

Got week 2 out everyone! I'm really enjoying it, even if it is taking me some time to invent, catalogue, and write the story, simple as it is. This week is equipment picking! The quest has begun! You are Kitt, a ninja/werewolf (last week's win) who is about to venture off with a cyborg kangaroo named Hops. You and her both have it in for GE, Goomba Enterprises, and together will make a great team! The story has only just begun

Getting my space reset tonight, just got to clean and hang the lamp tomorrow and reconnect it all.

Getting to be crunch time for me on exactly what I'm going to germinate and run. Thinking about strictly running the aether x gdp, feel like I really want to focus on one strain and why not right? Idk Im also kicking around sourcing 1 more strain, I just don't know if I want to wait on some mail. Then I'm thinking what nutes will I use...I'm just indecisive as shit haha this is the worst part to me...

Anyway glad to see the new weekly story that shits funny interested to see how it plays out

It’s a week long poll! Ya gonna have to campaign harder than that! Lol
No worries though, must have a voter ID, no ballot stuffing, no changed votes, no imitation people. Hell it’s better and safer than our last election!
After conferring with political consultants, here's my future campaign plan:

1. Become a cannabis breeder.
2. Name a cross Stony McWeedface.
3. Win all internet votes on which strain to grow.

Now that I've revealed my plans, breeders will be rushing to name a strain Stony McWeedface and that first breeder will get all the glory. I need to be more secretive about my plans.

Morning folks, off to work after this doob. Hope to get back at a decent time and before or after it storms so I can adjust the other ladies, they're over due cause I have no time.
Ladies I did last night are already looking pretty chipper, considering they also got rained on last night. Here's Mimosa X Orange Punch... she was my runt early on, she's turning into a full figured lady now.
After her adjustment... we may have a few bumps and bruises.
20230626_194317.jpg20230627_081719.jpgThey love the abuse lol.

Forecast today calling for thunderstorms, gusty winds and possible hail, so that's fun. Fucking bugs of various types kicking my ass this year. Considering bringing out the big guns.... but I really don't like using chemicals. Here's a little funny to start your day...FB_IMG_1687744139318.jpg
✌️

Chirp Chirp, Off to the north country to go camping, the storms are done and all the ladies are fine. Feel good that we got a good amount of water even though i dont water outdoor much unless its a drought. The greenhouse gets water thru the insect screen but a lot still runs off but it had been raining a lot the last few days so we are good there.

Chirp Chirp, Off to the north country to go camping, the storms are done and all the ladies are fine. Feel good that we got a good amount of water even though i dont water outdoor much unless its a drought. The greenhouse gets water thru the insect screen but a lot still runs off but it had been raining a lot the last few days so we are good there.
Have fun

Wow never seen red before.is it red every year like that
Yes Sir! Very rare. You can buy the hybrids but they revert back to the purple/pink. This one I actually found in the wild. Normally I would not even try to dig it up and cultivate it, this one I just could not resist. Been seeing this stuff all my life, yet never a red. This is year three. She has thrived and tripled her size. She is by nature somewhat shorter than the pink…but dang…she is pretty!

Sooooo this evening I am hosting a group of folks on my front porch. Two single guys and three single women. Now, this could be a loveeeee connection 😜 or not.. I’m not normally given to playing matchmaker, but worse case scenario we all catch a buzz laugh a lot and new friendships are made. Soooo, it’s already a win/win!
Wish me luck in this endeavor, I’ve never played the Matchmaker before. 🤪

Sooooo this evening I am hosting a group of folks on my front porch. Two single guys and three single women. Now, this could be a loveeeee connection 😜 or not.. I’m not normally given to playing matchmaker, but worse case scenario we all catch a buzz laugh a lot and new friendships are made. Soooo, it’s already a win/win!
What's on the menu?

Got week 2 out everyone! I'm really enjoying it, even if it is taking me some time to invent, catalogue, and write the story, simple as it is. This week is equipment picking! The quest has begun! You are Kitt, a ninja/werewolf (last week's win) who is about to venture off with a cyborg kangaroo named Hops. You and her both have it in for GE, Goomba Enterprises, and together will make a great team! The story has only just begun

Hmmmm, I had to leave the weapon behind, that option had No pre rolls!

Haven't you been trying to get @Shaded hooked up for like 2 years?

Haven't you been trying to get @Shaded hooked up for like 2 years?
Well, kinda. I taught him how to bait them in. I told him to leave weed and a credit card on his front porch. So far he tells me he has not caught one, but the neighbor’s wife loves him and he’s down a couple of ounces and his card is maxed out. I swear it’s that Wizard’s hat he wears! 😂😂😅🤣 Surely not my polished cough cough matchmaking abilities! 🤪

Well, kinda. I taught him how to bait them in. I told him to leave weed and a credit card on his front porch. So far he tells me he has not caught one, but the neighbor’s wife loves him and he’s down a couple of ounces and his card is maxed out. I swear it’s that Wizard’s hat he wears! 😂😂😅🤣 Surely not my polished cough cough matchmaking abilities! 🤪

I rest my case.

Greetings from Sunny Scottsdale AZ!. Mornin oh best Corner on the web, how goes it out there? Miss all yall and Oo Sensei CG🥋glad to hear you adding Matchmaker to your repertoire of talents. Sounds like a fun shima-linga-bing-bong ahead for all. Good foods, good peeps, best of the best party favors, sounds plush and sure wish I had neighbors like you 🤗 Is that going down today/tonight?

I rest my case.
Damn, he has been quiet for days, one little mention and poof 💨 and of course it had to be over my new skills.
Tell me the truth..
1. Did you look at the neighbors wife?
2. Just how much weed DID you put out, and what strain?
3. How much available on that credit card.
4. What date did you really halt our matchmaking experience?
Are you STILL watching the neighbors wife? Hmmmmm?
I’ll need straight answers to these interrogatories. 🤣😂😅😂🤣
I’ve a non paying business at stake here!

Greetings from Sunny Scottsdale AZ!. Mornin oh best Corner on the web, how goes it out there? Miss all yall and Oo Sensei CG🥋glad to hear you adding Matchmaker to your repertoire of talents. Sounds like a fun shima-linga-bing-bong ahead for all. Good foods, good peeps, best of the best party favors, sounds plush and sure wish I had neighbors like you 🤗 Is that going down today/tonight?
4pm this evening 🙂 Hop a bird and come onnnn!

Damn, he has been quiet for days, one little mention and poof 💨 and of course it had to be over my new skills.
Tell me the truth..
1. Did you look at the neighbors wife?
2. Just how much weed DID you put out, and what strain?
3. How much available on that credit card.
4. What date did you really halt our matchmaking experience?
Are you STILL watching the neighbors wife? Hmmmmm?
I’ll need straight answers to these interrogatories. 🤣😂😅😂🤣
I’ve a non paying business at stake here!
Maybe he’s shacked up with the neighbours wife and has lovers nuts.once he finds a misses his wizard days are over

Back
Top Bottom