Hey yall hope everyone had a good day. I have had a rough one, too far up in my own head today. Struggling to keep my head together. Blah

Good night yall
We all have those days I'm sure...I know I do. I hope a good sleep resets your brain... if not, try lots of weed... or no weed for a while... I dunno, brains are weird.

Well happy birthday anyway... it's not the big 3-0 is it? I know you're in your late 20s and make me feel like the old mom cause we have kids the same age lol.
Haha no not yet, 4 more years for that.

Yeah all my friends are just now having their first kid, i had my first one at 18....
Made life difficult yes, but i wouldnt change it for anything.

Morning all yiz!
A cool rainy looking morning in the Ozarks. Beats the hell outta 100 plus degree weather!
A question for any of you using Spider Farmer lights, what power are you able to run them at? Currently anything above 70% burns the hell out of my plants! Height does not seem to matter. 18” to completely raised and it’s still burning plants. I’m really disappointed. What am I doing wrong?

Morning all yiz!
A cool rainy looking morning in the Ozarks. Beats the hell outta 100 plus degree weather!
A question for any of you using Spider Farmer lights, what power are you able to run them at? Currently anything above 70% burns the hell out of my plants! Height does not seem to matter. 18” to completely raised and it’s still burning plants. I’m really disappointed. What am I doing wrong?
Gmorning, I adjust the power up about 5% a week starting around week 2 in flower from 60% as I feed more they get more light by week 7 I was at full feed and full power then I backed it down at week 8 to 70% to let them ripen. My G3000 I had about 18" away without problems burning the leaves

I think I figured out my bud rot issue. I was moving things around yesterday and I found my 3x3 tents exhaust line was disconnected so I had no exhaust out of the tent. That may have at least contributed it, I fixed it up with some more duct tape and turned the speed up a bit.

Goodmorn granny you looking at your ppfd and DLI or just kinda using the plant to guide ya? Also I think Aqua said something about matching light intensity with nitrogen (not sure if it was N or not, but I think I recall some specific nute being needed when running real intense)

I had a small spider farmer and returned it because I didn't see it had no dimmer....did okay wasn't really blown away by it or the Samsung diodes but just my take on the small light

We all have those days I'm sure...I know I do. I hope a good sleep resets your brain... if not, try lots of weed... or no weed for a while... I dunno, brains are weird.
Just personal problems, ya know those videos where the guys are like "I turn to nobody" or "i call no one". Yeah kind of one of those situations. Hold it in and it consumes me sort of thing. But do I want to talk about it? In typical man fashion Nope lol

Goodmorn granny you looking at your ppfd and DLI or just kinda using the plant to guide ya? Also I think Aqua said something about matching light intensity with nitrogen (not sure if it was N or not, but I think I recall some specific nute being needed when running real intense)

I had a small spider farmer and returned it because I didn't see it had no dimmer....did okay wasn't really blown away by it or the Samsung diodes but just my take on the small light
I've a SF600 without a dimmer and I like it, I'm using it to extend the coverage of my SE3000's and the buds that develop under it are as tight and big as any. it gives me an extra foot of light coverage and I adjust the intensity by the height it hangs over the plants. I'd use it for veg but I prefer the T5's with their heat than led's to veg with

The Ladies are flat telling me they don’t like it. I agree I have seen a big uptake in both N and mag with these lights. That I can adjust, the leaf burn not so much.
Another thing I am noticing is the light from the Spider Farmer has a very yellow tint to it compared to the mars light. The mars light puts out a very bright white light.
I know some of it may be operator error, but I’m just darn disappointed!

The Ladies are flat telling me they don’t like it. I agree I have seen a big uptake in both N and mag with these lights. That I can adjust, the leaf burn not so much.
Another thing I am noticing is the light from the Spider Farmer has a very yellow tint to it compared to the mars light. The mars light puts out a very bright white light.
I know some of it may be operator error, but I’m just darn disappointed!
I think its just learning the light your having problems with. In veg they don't need much. With full feed they get full power, with half feed 1/2 power???? I'm just throwing that out there. At 3 weeks in flower with my G3000 over my revegged auto at 24" away I'm at 65% and I'll bump it up after every feed increase.

Gifted seeds straight out of South Africa. This is the pure Durban line, unlike what Rosenthal brought in crossbred and called Durban Poison In the 80’s. While I agree it cut the hell out of the size, it also changed many things. Taste and smell being foremost.
This stuff in full flower literally smells like juicy fruit gum. Rosenthal‘s smells skunkier.
Ur talkin me into a trade ? - I’m already behind mailing things out so if ya still have in a week or two I’d be interested in a trade if some kind

I think its just learning the light your having problems with. In veg they don't need much. With full feed they get full power, with half feed 1/2 power???? I'm just throwing that out there. At 3 weeks in flower with my G3000 over my revegged auto at 24" away I'm at 65% and I'll bump it up after every feed increase.
I’ve been bumping her up a little at a time. With my method I don’t feed the plant, I feed the soil and that amount decreases each week of bloom. I do veg under the spider farmer veg lights. Now, those things rock!

Not to disrupt the flow of the conversation, but I notice people are still voting for which strain CG should grow.

Haole Moonshine voters: give it up! Red Dragon Stash -- the obvious choice of clear-thinking potheads -- won fair and square. No stuffing the ballot box, Boaty McBoatface Style.
Hey now I look today and moonshine is ahead !

Ur talkin me into a trade ? - I’m already behind mailing things out so if ya still have in a week or two I’d be interested in a trade if some kind
Mornin Mosh!
These went fast! I’ll slip upstairs in a bit and dig through my seed bag and see what, if any of them I have left. If I have any I would be happy to share! No trades needed, right now I’m drowning in seeds that I will more than likely literally give away! You interested in any reg seeds?

Back
Top Bottom