I see you grow these bigger genetics, if you were closer, she would be taking a ride to your house, providing that you agreed!
She has me in a quandary.
Cut her tops down so shes only 4 feet and put her on scrog?
That's a beautiful healthy plant, id hate to have to kill that thing.

Cut her tops down so shes only 4 feet and put her on scrog?
That's a beautiful healthy plant, id hate to have to kill that thing.
She has been cut, bent, broke and I swear she likes it! I have literally cut her half down, twice. I for sure won’t kill her off, I will find her an outside home. I just hate not being able to grow her inside, but it is what it is.
I still have seeds if anyone is interested. It’s a mixed bag, short and bushy or a monster like this lady, could go either direction.

She has been cut, bent, broke and I swear she likes it! I have literally cut her half down, twice. I for sure won’t kill her off, I will find her an outside home. I just hate not being able to grow her inside, but it is what it is.
I still have seeds if anyone is interested. It’s a mixed bag, short and bushy or a monster like this lady, could go either direction.
These plants just have a wicked crazy will to live, i have yet to kill one from stress or anything but clippers for that matter. If it wasnt a 20 hour drive one way id offer to get in the car right now and come get it, but im sure it would be frowned upon to drive back with a 6x6 monster lol.

Did you take any clones to grow her again inside now that you know what shell do?

These plants just have a wicked crazy will to live, i have yet to kill one from stress or anything but clippers for that matter. If it wasnt a 20 hour drive one way id offer to get in the car right now and come get it, but im sure it would be frowned upon to drive back with a 6x6 monster lol.

Did you take any clones to grow her again inside now that you know what shell do?
If her genetics on the Durban side holds true, cloning will not cut the size. Normally it will, with her it never did. I’d be afraid I would cause myself the same problems all over again.
The first time I grew her it took four netting’s just to hold her down, and when I pulled her from the tent and stretched her out, she was 14’ tall! I had folded her completely over four times atop of my scrog table!
Cmon! You would look good riding with this Lady! 🙂

If her genetics on the Durban side holds true, cloning will not cut the size. Normally it will, with her it never did. I’d be afraid I would cause myself the same problems all over again.
The first time I grew her it took four netting’s just to hold her down, and when I pulled her from the tent and stretched her out, she was 14’ tall! I had folded her completely over four times atop of my scrog table!
Wow, sounds like those are wicked strong genes, id sure love to see you grow it inside but damn shes a beast!

Gifted seeds straight out of South Africa. This is the pure Durban line, unlike what Rosenthal brought in crossbred and called Durban Poison In the 80’s. While I agree it cut the hell out of the size, it also changed many things. Taste and smell being foremost.
This stuff in full flower literally smells like juicy fruit gum. Rosenthal‘s smells skunkier.

He could just pick her up and bring her to me

Well, why you grow her so big in the first place! 😉 Flower-T-minus 3 months ago.

I like it

So, this is a breeding project gone wild. This began as a landrace African Durban Poison, it was sent to some well known breeders on the West Coast, where it was crossbred with a heavy indica called White Ice. The idea was to cut the height and close the buds up tighter.
I have shared these seeds with three other. They all got the short bushy indica. Not me! I got the six foot tall version with indica leaves!
This seed was started along with the current plants that I have on scrog. She is currently over six feet tall and six feet wide! No way that’s going to work in an eight foot tall tent!
Now, I have this monster and have to make decisions that I don’t want to. I sure wish @smoke lived closer! View attachment 9995
Bring it on over I'll let you have it back when it's done 😁

Well I’m finally caught up! Busy weekend and I return to a novel to read 🤣🤣🤣 love it.
Spent Saturday at family summer solstice party and a lacrosse end of season party AND appliance and floor shopping with three kids 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Sunday I had amazing brunch with my beautiful wife, did more appliance shopping and grocery shopping then came home to a child with a 102 fever🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️Ugh she’s doing better today though.
Had to bow out of Father’s Day with my dad/family as he was out of town during the actual one. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Glad it seems like all are well (minus the cat piss🤪)

Not to disrupt the flow of the conversation, but I notice people are still voting for which strain CG should grow.

Haole Moonshine voters: give it up! Red Dragon Stash -- the obvious choice of clear-thinking potheads -- won fair and square. No stuffing the ballot box, Boaty McBoatface Style.
It’s a week long poll! Ya gonna have to campaign harder than that! Lol
No worries though, must have a voter ID, no ballot stuffing, no changed votes, no imitation people. Hell it’s better and safer than our last election!

Back
Top Bottom