Losing your cool in front of the kids is always so embarrassing but understandable in this situation, absolutely.
Yeah I always feel like a failure when it happens... but then I just think of all the rage that I suppress and I feel better. 🤣 Look, I haven't punched a hole in anything for like 15 years... I've grown. 😡😤😠🤬👼 I do still swear like a sailor though, that will probably never change. 🤷‍♀️

Yeah I'm the same, I cannot abide that smell at all. I've definitely lost my shit on him a few times... did this morning in fact... grabbed him by his scruff and held his face in it for like a minute screaming "you like that smell" like a psychopath and then chucked him in the cat box and then outside... which of course made my son cry... so that was a fun start to our Saturday. 🤣
My only contract w my pets is dont fuck up my house and I'll take care of you til you die. Make a habit of doing neurotic destructive bullshit and my heart will turn ice cold. My kids dont get to vote on how much pet damage to our home we should absorb.

Cats! I just put two fresh spays outside this morning. Been inside for ten days now. Thankfully neither one of them thought they needed to mark anything.
Treating the cat like a dog is the wrong answer. Two different animals. Things a dog “gets” is often lost on hardheaded independent cats and it makes the situation worse.
The best thing you can do is to use an odor eliminator, or a peroxide baking soda mix. You can google the mixture as I have forgot! I use some orange stuff thats specifically for that, that I got off of Amazon. I had a male cat in the house as he recovered from surgery on a foot injury, he felt it necessary to spray. Lost his freedom in the house over it too and I had to cage him for the next nine days.
You might try cinnamon or coffee grounds under your porch, they say cats hate both. I can’t verify that as I just gave up and bought a motion sensored water cannon to keep them out of my flower beds. Now, that works!
So, if you get the odor completely eliminated it should (cross your fingers) stop.
Yeah, I plan on doing a top to bottom house scouring, walls and all. I had the urine out spray, need to get more. I'm resigned to it at this moment, hubs is gone for the weekend to a bachelor party and I'm going to need his assistance for this. Gonna start with a purge and get rid of some stuff, organize so there's not a thing on the floor that doesn't belong there. We do plan on ripping that porch off, in the process of cleaning it out so we can do so, it's become a catch all so there's a lot of crap on it, it's an enclosed porch and large L shaped, probably 20x10 and 40x10 ish conservatively. Full of old windows that have been leaking cause as I said, it was a scab job when they did it back in the day. Gonna be a fun endeavor. 🙄

My only contract w my pets is dont fuck up my house and I'll take care of you til you die. Make a habit of doing neurotic destructive bullshit and my heart will turn ice cold. My kids dont get to vote on how much pet damage to our home we should absorb.
I know, that's what I told my kid after he calmed down... I can't allow a cat to destroy our home, no matter how much we love him.

Hope someone is pressing charges on that asshole considering people could have legit died.
This happened at 12:26, i didnt get in bed til 3am. Had to deal with the cops, my neighbors and a kid got in a fight at a party like 11 last night and my neighbor beat this dude up so he retaliated by setting the kids truck on fire.

For some reason the video i posted isnt as clear as the one on my phone. We know who it was and i have emailed the Albany County Sheriff's office the video. My neighbor will indeed be pressing charges, thankfully his truck was fully insured, and hell get a nice check cause of it being arson.

It sucks because this kid has been building this truck for 2 years now and just got it on the road 3 months ago.

This happened at 12:26, i didnt get in bed til 3am. Had to deal with the cops, my neighbors and a kid got in a fight at a party like 11 last night and my neighbor beat this dude up so he retaliated by setting the kids truck on fire.

For some reason the video i posted isnt as clear as the one on my phone. We know who it was and i have emailed the Albany County Sheriff's office the video. My neighbor will indeed be pressing charges, thankfully his truck was fully insured, and hell get a nice check cause of it being arson.

It sucks because this kid has been building this truck for 2 years now and just got it on the road 3 months ago.
Aww that does suck. Opposite of my bil, first the truck was set ablaze, then the ass kicking happened. 🤣 I think my BIL banged the dudes ex or something to earn the molotov cocktail... this was like a decade ago now, he's also grown. 🤣

Aww that does suck. Opposite of my bil, first the truck was set ablaze, then the ass kicking happened. 🤣 I think my BIL banged the dudes ex or something to earn the molotov cocktail... this was like a decade ago now, he's also grown. 🤣
My neighbor is only 20, the dude he beat up is like 35....
Seems to me someone is just a sensitive baby and cant handle getting his ass whooped.

Holy cow!
Second night in a row with awesome sleep.
It’s like magic.

This stuff smells like the buttered popcorn jelly bellies as it’s drying. I hope it keeps that. It finished six days of hanging and moved into bottles this morning.
Shiny, sticky, sweet buds.

I kinda like this grow. I have three clones of this plant growing in my next round. Two in the foothills one of which is under the sun. The last one is under LED Light in the Bay Area.

I’m stoked to see the difference each environment makes, or if it makes any.

Really enjoying this hobby right now.

So this morning my biggest problem is how to mix fem seed plants with reg plants and stay within my legal growers license. This is the number one reason I tend to buy fem seeds. If the reg seed has not shown its sex prior to the flower period and I go in with the fem plants, then I’m taxed with holding the reg seed over. I just got myself in trouble holding over some genetics that are now six feet tall and almost as wide.
The only way I see to pull this off is to pop three fem seeds, so I know they will be ready for flower in 8-9 weeks and three reg seeds, hoping for a fem.
Nowwwwww, I have to decide which regs to pop and that is a hard decision! @dragonsflamegenetics Haole Moonshine or Orange or the Red Dragon Stash?
Maybe we should do a poll and you all decide!

I know it’s a PITA, but years ago people used to soak seeds in colchicine (my spelling might be wrong) to feminize seeds.

I don’t know if that is old bro sci from high times or really worth testing.

Just a thought. I have so few I’m excited when they happen.

Jeff has solid beans you will be happy with all of them - I’ve ran a few different packs from DFG and only thing (and isn’t an issue for me is that I got more males than fems , but I also always veg till they are sexually mature so I can cull before flip -

Jeff has solid beans you will be happy with all of them - I’ve ran a few different packs from DFG and only thing (and isn’t an issue for me is that I got more males than fems , but I also always veg till they are sexually mature so I can cull before flip -
He sure has some beautiful stuff!
I do a perpetual grow. As soon as I go to flower, the next round is popped and as soon as my flower has come off and been dried the next round goes in. Leaves me harvesting every eight to eleven weeks.
I would love to pop all three!

I do a perpetual grow. As soon as I go to flower, the next round is popped and as soon as my flower has come off and been dried the next round goes in. Leaves me harvesting every eight to eleven weeks.
Yeah I’m not so plant count dependent- I run perpetual as well (when I’m running ) I have multiple tents set up so I can veg for months if I need to - I harvest every 2/3 weeks - but all tore down for a move north ! Be a couple months before I see product again . Going back to mich for a bit - looking at a 50 plant license hopefully @stonemason i think we gonna be neighbors . Lol

Yeah I’m not so plant count dependent- I run perpetual as well (when I’m running ) I have multiple tents set up so I can veg for months if I need to - I harvest every 2/3 weeks - but all tore down for a move north ! Be a couple months before I see product again . Going back to mich for a bit - looking at a 50 plant license hopefully @stonemason i think we gonna be neighbors . Lol
Size is a major prob for me on holding veg plants. Soon as I finish watering flower beds outside, I’ll take a pic and show you why.

Size is a major prob for me on holding veg plants. Soon as I finish watering flower beds outside, I’ll take a pic and show you why.
I’ve learned how to hold ‘em back - sometimes I’ll have a plant in a solo for months - unconventional but sometimes I hold ‘em back or stunt them on purpose . Plus I pack em in ! Very unconventional but I only grow for family right now so smaller harvest and more variety those solo cups are ugly but been in there 4months cuz I didn’t want to lose the genetics

Attachments

• IMG_6646.jpeg
    IMG_6646.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6411.jpeg
    IMG_6411.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6396.jpeg
    IMG_6396.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5747.jpeg
    IMG_5747.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5669.jpeg
    IMG_5669.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
So this morning my biggest problem is how to mix fem seed plants with reg plants and stay within my legal growers license. This is the number one reason I tend to buy fem seeds. If the reg seed has not shown its sex prior to the flower period and I go in with the fem plants, then I’m taxed with holding the reg seed over. I just got myself in trouble holding over some genetics that are now six feet tall and almost as wide.
The only way I see to pull this off is to pop three fem seeds, so I know they will be ready for flower in 8-9 weeks and three reg seeds, hoping for a fem.
Nowwwwww, I have to decide which regs to pop and that is a hard decision! @dragonsflamegenetics Haole Moonshine or Orange or the Red Dragon Stash?
Maybe we should do a poll and you all decide!

Haole is reaally making the rounds right now!

We are getting rid of the place in Bronson and moving full time back to Indiana soon.but will still be close. We will get another place back up in michagin as soon as we can though. Weed laws in indiana suck. Let me know if you need help growing and trimming. Or if you wana try some of my home made nuitrient solutions and microbes .they pretty much shut down the farm i was working at.market is flooded.they did 72 plants alot of work,but fun.you never can get that smell off of you.like working at a hog farm.

We are getting rid of the place in Bronson and moving full time back to Indiana soon.but will still be close. We will get another place back up in michagin as soon as we can though. Weed laws in indiana suck. Let me know if you need help growing and trimming. Or if you wana try some of my home made nuitrient solutions and microbes .they pretty much shut down the farm i was working at.market is flooded.they did 72 plants alot of work,but fun.you never can get that smell off of you.like working at a hog farm.
Will do I’ll actually be in Lagrange Indiana for bit then not positive where we will end up in mich ! But will do ! I have a relative that is part owner of “the dude abides “ dispensaries, Sturgis ,cold water,Constantine for now I’m hopeing to supply them with clones eventually , starting small of course - cuz yep market flooded up there right now hopefully over the next couple years it stabilizes

Fresh squeezed lemonade. A nice mix of Blue Dream/Concrete Shoes in a pretty hemp paper. A southwestern breeze and the mesmerizing tinkle of a wind chime that only tinkles when a storm is on the way. Bare feet against a cool concrete porch floor. Ears full of happy bird songs. A comfy chair. A pending afternoon nap. Not one single noise from another human.
These things are the good things…

Will do I’ll actually be in Lagrange Indiana for bit then not positive where we will end up in mich ! But will do ! I have a relative that is part owner of “the dude abides “ dispensaries, Sturgis ,cold water,Constantine for now I’m hopeing to supply them with clones eventually , starting small of course - cuz yep market flooded up there right now hopefully over the next couple years it stabilizes
Hit me up brother I think the universe is trying to get you and i together for a smoke sesh.

Do you find yourself timing strains, like growing ones that finish in 8 together and those that finish in 10-11 together? Or do you just do it all and just gradually harvest as it's done? Curious I'm planning my next grow so looking at better timing methods!

Do you find yourself timing strains, like growing ones that finish in 8 together and those that finish in 10-11 together? Or do you just do it all and just gradually harvest as it's done? Curious I'm planning my next grow so looking at better timing methods!
I my self don't think any really finish in 8 weeks, I see more like 10 -11 on everything. I've cut at 8 weeks cause that's what the advertising says but the last 3 weeks they swell up triple from 8 weeks. even 11 is early on some but I don't have the patients to wait any longer

Fresh squeezed lemonade. A nice mix of Blue Dream/Concrete Shoes in a pretty hemp paper. A southwestern breeze and the mesmerizing tinkle of a wind chime that only tinkles when a storm is on the way. Bare feet against a cool concrete porch floor. Ears full of happy bird songs. A comfy chair. A pending afternoon nap. Not one single noise from another human.
These things are the good things…
No Banjo strumming in the back ground? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🪕🪕

I often have things with different flowering periods going. When I set the table up on them I put the longer blooming in the back. It gives me time to do a harvest/dry with out having it all coming at me at one time. I do try to grow stuff that’s only a couple of weeks apart though, so the late bloomers don’t hold up the cleaning and resetting of my tents.

Back
Top Bottom